• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

I couldn't get into Dragon Maid at all.

But maybe I'm just over fanservice/slice of life anime at this point.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I suppose you make a point if they did a great job on character development for the other dragons... but if this Lucoa person is just going to be the source of suggestive jokes for the remainder of Dragon Maid, then I am going to evade it at all costs. I mean... who knows? Maybe she'll actually get character development and this annoying fan-service is just a literal fake out by the producers? If that complete 180 were to happen, I'd stick around (and evade any element of fan-service if I can, of course). For the moment though, I feel somewhat discouraged, but I'll give it some time before officially jumping to conclusions as of now. I just heavily dislike fan-service (then again, that's been obvious for quite a long time for many who know me here) and it tends to make me immediately stop considering an anime.
I'll def keep people informed. After all, still hopeful that some development will pop up, but we're already seven episodes in, and while I'm perfectly fine with the others, Lucoa hasn't done jack.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Becoming a busty unidimensional waifu seems like the ultimate punishment for Quetzalcoatl after his mega ****up in prehispanic times.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Personally I'd say Rebecca is still the worst character in all of fiction. Sure Lucoa is a mediocre character, but that pink haired crying twit ruined Dressrosa for me. Even Bellamy is a more likable character than that crybaby weakling. All of her screentime is focused on her crying, getting owned in the simplest fights, and her stupid gladiator costume (because we all want forced fanservice, am I right?).

Why she has a fandom and people seriously expected her to be a crew member is beyond me. Even freaking Carrot is starting to get on my nerves with how obnoxious she is in Zou and Totland. Cute bunny or not, she's still a mediocre character.

Last edited:

Chrono.

It just hit me that with the Vita on it's way out and the Switch being the next big portable, it's gonna get all the trashy anime games the Vita had.

Just try and look up some of those games.

D

Deleted member

>Makes a positive post about LWA
>No one cares
>Kurri makes a negative post about Dragon Maid
>Everyone comments on it
So, I guess this means negativity and dragon boobs win over positivity and cute witches, even of you can't see the boobs

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
>No one cares
>Everyone comments on it
So, I guess this means negativity and dragon boobs win over positivity and cute witches, even of you can't see the boobs
I mean... I've heard of LWA many times before, I just haven't seen it in full, hence the reason why I didn't say anything. My apologies.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614

It's truly a lovely winter wonderland where I live.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

I don't envy you in the slightest. That sounds like torture for this time of year.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
>No one cares
>Everyone comments on it
I only watched the 1st and 2nd episode and didnt touch it since

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I mean... I've heard of LWA many times before, I just haven't seen it in full, hence the reason why I didn't say anything. My apologies.
I'm just joking, don't worry about it :p

Are we talking about Celsius or Fahrenheit? Because that makes a whole lot of a difference and people can't just say "X degrees" when the US think they're cool and unique
I only watches the 1st and 2nd episode and didnt touch it since
Shame on you, it only gets better from there

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
>No one cares
>Everyone comments on it
I'm just that cool

It just hit me that with the Vita on it's way out and the Switch being the next big portable, it's gonna get all the trashy anime games the Vita had.

I'd imagine Nintendo would prevent these games from being developed on their platform. They're just really trashy.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
I'm just joking, don't worry about it :p

Are we talking about Celsius or Fahrenheit? Because that makes a whole lot of a difference and people can't just say "X degrees" when the US think they're cool and unique

Shame on you, it only gets better from there
It's Fahrenheit. After all, 100 Celsius would be actually be boiling hot. :denzel:

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Heat in Texas doesn't actually matter until the humidity kicks in and it becomes Hell on Earth

D

Deleted member

>No one cares
>Everyone comments on it
Well, I mean to be fair negativity usually grasps people's attention over positivity. That's why drama is so popular along with why the news is so negative. Positivity doesn't spread as well negativity. Honestly, I'd even say that people take for granted on how nice and peaceful it is in the modern world compared to how it's been through almost all of history.

But as for me, I'm clueless when it comes to discussion about anime. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The more people talk about Etika, the less I care about him.

They are just as annoying as the Silvagunner fanboys.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Personally I'd say Rebecca is still the worst character in all of fiction. Sure Lucoa is a mediocre character, but that pink haired crying twit ruined Dressrosa for me. Even Bellamy is a more likable character than that crybaby weakling. All of her screentime is focused on her crying, getting owned in the simplest fights, and her stupid gladiator costume (because we all want forced fanservice, am I right?).

Why she has a fandom and people seriously expected her to be a crew member is beyond me. Even freaking Carrot is starting to get on my nerves with how obnoxious she is in Zou and Totland. Cute bunny or not, she's still a mediocre character.
I was going to agree with you until you dissed Carrot. What did she ever do to you? At least she is is strong, entertaining, and a good fit for the crew unlike Rebecca. I can say she made the Zou and Totland Arc funny next to Big Mom and Pudding.

I know that the "X for Strawhat" speculation is annoying, but you sound too salty.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
>No one cares
>Everyone comments on it
1: I've been waiting for the dub as I already saw the movies dubbed
2:
I'm just that cool

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

So Love Live confirmed for the Switch?

SiIva will have a field day with uploads.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here's a look at the joycon problem and how it can be fixed:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I was going to agree with you until you dissed Carrot. What did she ever do to you? At least she is is strong, entertaining, and a good fit for the crew unlike Rebecca. I can say she made the Zou and Totland Arc funny next to Big Mom and Pudding.

I know that the "X for Strawhat" speculation is annoying, but you sound too salty.
Because she's an overrated character for the wrong reasons, especially from said Strawhat fanboys.

She's anything but strong. Brûlée curbstomped her during her first fight, Chopper is the one that gave her the directions to trick her, that clash is with Zoro is a massive PIS (a stupidly large outlier), she comes off as more hyperactively annoying than cute, and a ditz.

She's is anything but a good character or one that should be a permanent crew member like a certain Fishman. She's only popular for two big furry reasons and nothing more than overstated for being female. Easily just as terrible as Rebecca.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

I didn't think any part of the US would be hotter than southern India. Wow.

At least I can offer you sympathies, you are not alone. 35°C/95°F is common here too, and it's just February.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Jyushimatsu is my favorite.
I'm a Jyushimatsu boy
Yoooo my gf loves Jyushimatsu

But I wish they treated Karamatsu better. At least it is confermed Ichimatsu cares about him at least. Not sure about the others
I wonder if the anime is gonna have another season

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
>No one cares
>Everyone comments on it
I did post some stuff about LWA, yeah, not much people care…
I recommend you to watch, it's awesome.
I'm just that cool
Now that's what I called a mic drop LOL.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
So Love Live confirmed for the Switch?
Really? Come on. Love Live is weeb, but it isn't trashy. It's not like the girls are skimpy costumes that only grow skimpier as they take damage or end up in fetish-y situations.

D

Deleted member

I didn't think any part of the US would be hotter than southern India. Wow.

At least I can offer you sympathies, you are not alone. 35°C/95°F is common here too, and it's just February.
It can be very hot in desert areas of the US. I've known especially back in the day when I road dirtbikes out in the dunes. I also live not too far from death valley which at it's peak has reached 134°F. Though it can be both mildly cold too, today it's only around 60°F.

Last edited by a moderator:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I would argue with you more about Cariot being anything but a bad character, but it's not worth it anymore Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan . I've got better things to do like getting this final Pokémon poll out of the way.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Sun (Male Seventh Gen Trainer), Lusamine ( Kurri ★ Kurri ★ ), Koga, and Lysandre (@Erureido) are your choices. This will be the last I'll ever do of Pokemon since there are countless other Smash series to cover (like F-Zero and Mother for tomorrow). Let's end this thing with a bang. You all have been a good audience. Thank you all so much for the participation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom