• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It can be very hot in desert areas of the US. I've known especially back in the day when I road dirtbikes out in the dunes. I also live not too far from death valley which at it's peak has reached 134°F. Though it can be both mildly cold too, today it's only around 60°F.
only thing stopping me from moving to cali is right there
Once I think about calis weather, I come to love Virginias varying weather.
Sure we have no anime **** but at least I wont die from heat exausation

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I would argue with you more about Cariot being anything but a bad character, but it's not worth it anymore Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan . I've got better things to do like getting this final Pokémon poll out of the way.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Sun (Male Seventh Gen Trainer), Lusamine ( Kurri ★ Kurri ★ ), Koga, and Lysandre (@Erureido) are your choices. This will be the last I'll ever do of Pokemon since there are countless other Smash series to cover (like F-Zero and Mother for tomorrow). Let's end this thing with a bang. You all have been a good audience. Thank you all so much for the participation.
Fair enough. Because no one around here would want to defend an overrated, annoying character like Carrot anyway.

Going with Lusamine since she's objectively the best choice. I'd rather take a sadistic monster of a ***** over a generic Pokémon Trainer any day.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

only thing stopping me from moving to cali is right there
Once I think about calis weather, I come to love Virginias varying weather.
Sure we have no anime **** but at least I wont die from heat exausation
True, though it entirely depends on where you live, there's many different enviroments in california. Where I live it never gets too hot. If anything, I always wear pants because the breeze can make it chilly regardless.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
True, though it entirely depends on where you live, there's many different enviroments in california. Where I live it never gets too hot. If anything, I always wear pants because the breeze can make it chilly regardless.
I live up way up north in Cali. Never hot here. It is usually hoodie weather.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Man the F!Robin map was such a pushover compared to the Narcian map. Cleared it on Normal and Hard on the first try with a team of Eirika, Nino, Olivia, and Felicia. Erikia buffed Nino who then killed the axe dude, then she and Felicia tanked all the mages. Nino killed the red mage on EP, then Felicia finished off the blue mage and F!Robin, while Nino killed the spearman.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So...

Do people see this as a problem?
Apparently, it's why GX addressed it. I think if they watch that though, then they'll see it's a simple problem to fix themselves, and Nintendo could probably easily patch the system to make it read things better.
So the problem is peoples fat fingers/hands getting in the way?
Essentially, or really anything that can block wifi receptors.
I would argue with you more about Cariot being anything but a bad character, but it's not worth it anymore Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan . I've got better things to do like getting this final Pokémon poll out of the way.

Sun (Male Seventh Gen Trainer), Lusamine ( Kurri ★ Kurri ★ ), Koga, and Lysandre (@Erureido) are your choices. This will be the last I'll ever do of Pokemon since there are countless other Smash series to cover (like F-Zero and Mother for tomorrow). Let's end this thing with a bang. You all have been a good audience. Thank you all so much for the participation.
Koga's alright, but out of all those, the only one to really make sense imo is Lusamine. After all she seems physically abusive already, and has a take no **** attitude, which could make her a deadly foe.
Man the F!Robin map was such a pushover compared to the Narcian map. Cleared it on Normal and Hard on the first try with a team of Eirika, Nino, Olivia, and Felicia. Erikia buffed Nino who then killed the axe dude, then she and Felicia tanked all the mages. Nino killed the red mage on EP, then Felicia finished off the blue mage and F!Robin, while Nino killed the spearman.
I agree, although for me, I think the biggest reason it's easier is that Narcian came to early. Most players were under leveled, making it hard to be his hard mode fight.

With Robin's though, I had 2 level 40 5 stars, my healer at a higher level, and a brand new 5 star who could take hits better then most my units. It allowed me to do pretty good damage. Kaegoro killed 3 units by herself, while Marth beat robin and the sword user.

I beat it first try, it surprised me with how easy it was. Which is ironic as Robin's suppose to be an expert tactician.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Luffy named the positions he wanted for crewmates at the beginning and as far as I read they've been filled.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

>Not including Moon despite she's a skilled archer in the manga.

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I agree, although for me, I think the biggest reason it's easier is that Narcian came to early. Most players were under leveled, making it hard to be his hard mode fight.

With Robin's though, I had 2 level 40 5 stars, my healer at a higher level, and a brand new 5 star who could take hits better then most my units. It allowed me to do pretty good damage. Kaegoro killed 3 units by herself, while Marth beat robin and the sword user.

I beat it first try, it surprised me with how easy it was. Which is ironic as Robin's suppose to be an expert tactician.
I dunno, I had plenty of ~lv35 and up units and I still had trouble with Narcian's map. I lucked into getting a 5* Camilla, which was how I ended up clearing it. I think this map is definitely much easier since it's fairly easy to avoid ending up with a unit in a deathtrap like in Narcian's map.

Though I find it interesting that the recent summoning focus is called "Defeating Robin." Perhaps from now on we'll get focuses with units tailored for dealing with timed events?

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
>Not including Moon despite she's a skilled archer in the manga.
D'oh! How did I never know this? :facepalm:

Oh well. At least I know she would have been far more popular than the male trainer.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I dunno, I had plenty of ~lv35 and up units and I still had trouble with Narcian's map. I lucked into getting a 5* Camilla, which was how I ended up clearing it. I think this map is definitely much easier since it's fairly easy to avoid ending up with a unit in a deathtrap like in Narcian's map.

Though I find it interesting that the recent summoning focus is called "Defeating Robin." Perhaps from now on we'll get focuses with units tailored for dealing with timed events?
I couldn't compare to Narcian on hard as I didn't try it due to being under leveled, but I did barely beat easy. As you said, Narcian's map has a much more trap design, making it difficult to pull through. Robin's is enclosed, but the power doesn't seem to be there for the map to be hard.

The focus idea is possible. I wonder how many changes to focuses we'll get then between grand hero battles and special parlouges or story ones.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I mean Serena's a sky trainer basically in the manga, so Moon Archer makes sense.

From what I've heard, Moon is more like a companion to Lillie, while Sun is taking on trials.

Also iirc Lillie also was suppose to be entered in what I think was the Iki town tournament with Cosmog, but the receptionist messes up and she can't join, so Moon takes her place.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
When I went to Dave & Busters yesterday, I saw that they had a Wii U system as a prize.

Doubt it'll be picked up with the Switch almost here. Sure, it has Mario Kart 8 will all DLC pre-installed, but it's easily too little too late.

D

Deleted member

Everyone knows Gilgamesh is best Archer
He's so good he doesn't even need a bow to be considered one because **** the rules

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Talking about PokeSpe without me? :p

There's supposed to be some sort of mini-event this weekend held by the authors, most likely relating to the manga's 20th Anniversary next month/April (I can't find a concrete date). Based on the hints given it's hard to make much of anything, but most are hyping it up to be an OVA.

I have many questions
She gets Rowlet if that's what you're wondering.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh, I almost forgot, after almost a decade Lasagna cat is back.
This is one of the only videos they uploaded today that I can show here without breaking any rules, LMFAO.

Last edited by a moderator:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You know, I've seen some strange bootlegs here, but I think this takes the cake.

IMG_20170224_070739.jpg

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Please we all know this guy is the best Archer

:troll:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
My avatar would disagree on that.

eat your heart out, Takumi. :troll:
I don't know about, these two pictures speak otherwise:
IMG_0792.JPG

IMG_0793.JPG

Takumi best archer, hands down.

When I went to Dave & Busters yesterday, I saw that they had a Wii U system as a prize.

Doubt it'll be picked up with the Switch almost here. Sure, it has Mario Kart 8 will all DLC pre-installed, but it's easily too little too late.
Actually when I was there last, If I had enough tickets, I was gonna buy it or one of the other systems and sell it for Switch money lol.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Well I finally did it. I made a waifu(?) avi for myself on all my accounts. But for real, I'm really excited for Nier Automata, which is out next week. The original is a personal fav of mine and I would recommend anyone excited for Automata to play it. Clemps is currently doing a great analysis of the original too which I'll link here (the game itself it's pretty M-rated so I'm doing to avoid breaking guidelines.

Besides, who doesn't love a free t-shirt?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Talking about PokeSpe without me? :p

There's supposed to be some sort of mini-event this weekend held by the authors, most likely relating to the manga's 20th Anniversary next month/April (I can't find a concrete date). Based on the hints given it's hard to make much of anything, but most are hyping it up to be an OVA.

She gets Rowlet if that's what you're wondering.
An OVA would be amazing.

I would if they did them for each manga special. Imagine if they did Red and Blue's. Scenes like where Koga's Arbok is cut in half would be pretty interesting to see.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I don't know about, these two pictures speak otherwise:
View attachment 126459

Takumi best archer, hands down.
Bruh

-Luna
-Paragon
-Flurry(TRS-only skill that basically means Leonie will keep shooting until something is dead)
-Potential to reach 12 movement without any stat boosters
-Good stats overall

:p

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Bruh

-Luna
-Paragon
-Flurry(TRS-only skill that basically means Leonie will keep shooting until something is dead)
-Potential to reach 12 movement without any stat boosters
-Good stats overall

To bad heroes doesn't use most of this

Only Fire Emblem Warriors can answer this question now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom