• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
If you could add three Smash fighters who were intentionally designed to be clones of an existing character, who would they be?
Seliph, based on Marth
Micaiah, based on Robin (have the Matrona staff with its 100% crit rate instead of the sword)
Eliwood, based on Roy

Because we all want-- nay, need more Fire Emblem characters.

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
If you could add three Smash fighters who were intentionally designed to be clones of an existing character, who would they be?

----
Ms. Pac-Man on Pac-Man:
-Changing the Bonus Fruits to match the fruits in Ms. Pac-Man
-
Change up the positions of the Ghosts in the Smash-attacks

Daisy on Peach
-Remove float
-Increase speed, power etc.
-Replace Heart-aesthetics with Flowers
-Replace Toad with Wonder Flower
-Replace Parasol with Flower Glider
-Peach Bomber renamed Flower Bomber, adds Flower-effect on impact, Melee-explosion returns.
-Some Melee-attacks, like Up Tilt, return.

Dr. Luigi on Dr. Mario
-Higher jumps
-Slower airspeed
-Luigi's attacks as a base instead of Mario's
-Replace Megavitamins with L-pills

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Good morning mates. I hope you all slept well. The first Pokémon human poll is now running with a variety of unique choices (Surge, Sabrina, N, and Archie).

There was a problem fetching the tweet

And remember, these humans are using their abilities and weaponry to fight. Pokémon will be reduced to Final Smashes or select specials in N's case because of his gimmick.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Good morning mates. I hope you all slept well. The first Pokémon human poll is now running with a variety of unique choices (Surge, Sabrina, N, and Archie).

There was a problem fetching the tweet

And remember, these humans are using their abilities and weaponry to fight. Pokémon will be reduced to Final Smashes or select specials in N's case because of his gimmick.
Voted for Lt Surge since he's the true American hero we all deserve.

And not because of that sweet Electrode Bazooka.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Cyborg's getting a trailer for Injustice 2 today.

Story's looking interesting though.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Glad you finally enjoyed the full experience this game offers.
I consider this game the bestest game I've ever played due the reasons you explained above and much more.

I played the Wii version and I can say the camera was never an issue, same applies to controllers, so probably is a N3DS thing (Im still impressed on how they made the game portable).

I really hope Xenoblade 2 uses a hybrid version of XC and XCX's combat mechanics; Chain Attacks + the polished system of X.

Btw
How about the Superbosses?
The game is so good that I am still trying to complete those quests and earn many items and exp points.
Even though Xenoblade Chronicles on the New 3DS isn't the best version as many people say, I personally prefer playing games portable. So the New 3DS is the perfect version for me.
Let's not forget the next Xenoblade game will be the first non port Xenoblade being released that you can play portable. That is why I am both excited for this game and Switch. As a sole console Nintendo Switch did draw my attention because of it's portability, and with a Xenoblade game that you can play it on a go with a crispy 720p screen? Awesome is not enough to describe that.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Glad you finally enjoyed the full experience this game offers.
I consider this game the bestest game I've ever played due the reasons you explained above and much more.

I played the Wii version and I can say the camera was never an issue, same applies to controllers, so probably is a N3DS thing (Im still impressed on how they made the game portable).

I really hope Xenoblade 2 uses a hybrid version of XC and XCX's combat mechanics; Chain Attacks + the polished system of X.

Btw
How about the Superbosses?
You mean the insane Level 90's and 100's scattered throughout the world?

Eh, we'll see if I feel like taking on those later on...My experience with the story bosses in this game were troubling enough as is...

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
But the real question is, who will be a worthy opponent for Ya Boi Guzma this afternoon? :troll:
The Ladykiller Detective Looker. :troll:

And Maylene the Cute Martial Artist. And Drayden the Dragon Wrestler.

But I can see Guzma winning because of his popularity alone. If it's enough to beat Looker's.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Obviously :roymelee:, he is our boy after all.:denzel:
Roy vs Guzma. The Battle of the Bois.

The Ladykiller Detective Looker. :troll:

And Maylene the Cute Martial Artist. And Drayden the Dragon Wrestler.

But I can see Guzma winning because of his popularity alone. If it's enough to beat Looker's.
Looker I can see as a popular pick.

Remember what he did to Charon in Pokémon Generations?

Damn.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yes, who can forget about the goodest of boys?

With that silly orange mask.
There is just too many boi in this world. We need more girlz.
Or Metal Gear, that's good too, somewhat, maybe, who know?

Last edited:

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614

Looks like Switch coverage is starting up in a really big way. Here's a full tour of the UI.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Seeing those unboxing videos just make me feel so craving for Nintendo Switch. Worst of all I can't be able to buy one over the next few months. I did save my Lunar New Year money, but I recently had to use them to pay for my room rent, since my dad will only provide me daily use money, which isn't much.
But after thinking for awhile. I think it is better for me to wait and not getting Switch at launch because the games I want aren't out yet, and I really don't want to get the console and then get the game after a month or so.
And most importantly, Switch preorders here are overpriced.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

(Which is a generic thing that ever since the movies people think that it would work for some reason
The whole point of the movie is to show that people are all murderers in the inside and will do anything just because they can and a critic to the clasd system
It's exactly a dystopia
while I haven't seen the episode yet, Gravity Falls had a gay couple
I find it funny how I still find people trying to deny that saying they're "just friends"
Okay, I just found out there were 3 LGBT couples kissing in the newest Star (4 if Marco being trans is canon)

YOOOOO CHECK THE TWO FAMILIAR GALS AT THE BOTTOM LEFT
Wait, it actually happened???
I think Disney just gave up at this point
Did you actually watch the episode though? I want 100% confirmation it isn't photoshopped
Shovel Knight for Switch is available on launch with Specter of Torment available as a timed exclusive, the other versions get it on April. Shovel Knight will also have 33% discount till the Switch is out, after that, it'll be $25
>April
>Specter of Torment release
>Boku no Hero Season 2
ARE WE THERE YET?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The whole point of the movie is to show that people are all murderers in the inside and will do anything just because they can and a critic to the clasd system
It's exactly a dystopia

I find it funny how I still find people trying to deny that saying they're "just friends"

Wait, it actually happened???
I think Disney just gave up at this point
Did you actually watch the episode though? I want 100% confirmation it isn't photoshopped

>April
>Specter of Torment release
>Boku no Hero Season 2
ARE WE THERE YET?
FFS YES I saw the episode. I said that in a post BEFORE the one you quoted

Chrono.

So Fast Racing RMX is a launch title.

Nice I was wondering when we'd get that, now to wait for Redout...

Shovel Knight for Switch is available on launch with Specter of Torment available as a timed exclusive, the other versions get it on April. Shovel Knight will also have 33% discount till the Switch is out, after that, it'll be $25
Looks like almost every game (or in this case, extra content) I'm planning to get this year releases in March or April...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom