• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
These choices seem good, but there's one little flaw.

How the heck can you forget this guy? Half of his inventions seem like perfect moveset potential to me.
Ah yes, how can I forget this tech freak. Clemont is just as much of a genius as Lysandre. So it would make sense to have him compete with him.

Also, I forgot another human powerhouse that can work for Smash.

Just think of the punches he'd pull. That would really hurt.

Any other ideas?

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Pokemon scaling charts are going to be horrible once they add a planet pokemon
I mean, we already have the sun and the moon in two different miniaturized forms. Plus a pokemon that's literally an alien and one that's a meteor......

Just as a reminder, I'll repost all the Pokemon humans I'll be dealing with for these last three polls tomorrow.

Koga (Ninja), Maylene (Martial Artist), Looker (International Police Agent), Caitlin and Sabrina (Psychics), Lusamine
Ultra Beast Tamer
, Guzma (Street Punk), Drayden (Wrestler), Kiawe (Fire Dancer), N Harmonia (Pokemon Whisperer), Lysandre (Lysandre Labs Tech Master), and Clay and Bryon (Miner).

Any suggestions or changes are welcome.
Please Explain Lusamine, I'm unsure what exasctly it means. If it means basicall Pokemon Trainer with what you put, I have an idea that might be better....
Her form when she fuses with the nihilego. You'd just use a moveset for Nihilego and give it to her.
Besides, smash 4 needs another Kill La Kill reference, bayonetta gaining power from her clothes (yes it's her hair but it's also her clothes) doesn't feel satisfactory XD

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Ah yes, how can I forget this tech freak. Clemont is just as much of a genius as Lysandre. So it would make sense to have him compete with him.

Also, I forgot another human powerhouse that can work for Smash.

Just think of the punches he'd pull. That would really hurt.

Any other ideas?
Now I want Wulfric in Smash after seeing this.

God damn it!

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I mean, we already have the sun and the moon in two different miniaturized forms. Plus a pokemon that's literally an alien and one that's a meteor......

Please Explain Lusamine, I'm unsure what exasctly it means. If it means basicall Pokemon Trainer with what you put, I have an idea that might be better....
Her form when she fuses with the nihilego. You'd just use a moveset for Nihilego and give it to her.
Besides, smash 4 needs another Kill La Kill reference, bayonetta gaining power from her clothes (yes it's her hair but it's also her clothes) doesn't feel satisfactory XD
Given how close she was to this Nihilego, I would want to capitalize on her Mother of All Pokemon status. She would be the main body you control while various Nihilego or other Ultra Beasts appear and attack for her (From the obvious to Guzzlord).

Though I did think of your idea of Mother Beast being the main polaayvble character, but that would involve some serious scaling issues. Especially when you compare her main body to Lillie and the trainer. Hence why it's sort of reduced to a Final Smash. But I would like to hear more of your idea.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Given how close she was to this Nihilego, I would want to capitalize on her Mother of All Pokemon status. She would be the main body you control while various Nihilego or other Ultra Beasts appear and attack for her (From the obvious to Guzzlord).

Though I did think of your idea of Mother Beast being the main polaayvble character, but that would involve some serious scaling issues. Especially when you compare her main body to Lillie and the trainer. Hence why it's sort of reduced to a Final Smash. But I would like to hear more of your idea.
okay, so basically UB version of Brawl Pokemon Trainer.

As far as scaling, Bowser's in and I think he'd definitely be at leasta little taller. Imo, Mother Beast would fit at about Ganon's height. I'm thinking she could be floaty like M2 or Ness combined with D3. For the moveset you'd give her a moveset for Nihilego, but add some nice effects to keep that perfection image. I can see Venoshock being similar to Sheik's needles, and maybe doing slight poison effects like purple Pikmin. Mother Beast's Final Smash I'mthinking would be the Poison-type Z-Move. Basically Falcon's/Mega Man's/Robin's/Duck Hunt's but with the Z-Move. Maybe her Down-B could be a chargeable Hyper Beam? Down smash would be spreading the tentacles out in front and back.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And also, isn't Lt. Surge a Kanto War veteran? He could work, though some would take issue in him using military weapons.

And why not throw in Ghetsis as a punching bag that uses his cane and Shadow Triad henchmen?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
okay, so basically UB version of Brawl Pokemon Trainer.

As far as scaling, Bowser's in and I think he'd definitely be at leasta little taller. Imo, Mother Beast would fit at about Ganon's height. I'm thinking she could be floaty like M2 or Ness combined with D3. For the moveset you'd give her a moveset for Nihilego, but add some nice effects to keep that perfection image. I can see Venoshock being similar to Sheik's needles, and maybe doing slight poison effects like purple Pikmin. Mother Beast's Final Smash I'mthinking would be the Poison-type Z-Move. Basically Falcon's/Mega Man's/Robin's/Duck Hunt's but with the Z-Move. Maybe her Down-B could be a chargeable Hyper Beam? Down smash would be spreading the tentacles out in front and back.
I was thinking more like Yugi from Jump Ultimate Stars. The Ultra Beasts themselves would be brief summons that appear, attack, then disappear. But maybe your idea seems better.

Fair enough. About Ganondorf's size seems appropriate, with a wide frame similar to pre-Smash 4 Bowser. Very floaty, but a tank that can take more hits than those guys. Got it. A lot of Nihilego's moves would work for her in that way with that tentacle action (INb4 Akidearest reference), like the idea of Venoshock working like Sheik's needles. Acid Downpour is definitely a fitting Final Smash. Better than having hr use Totem Pokemon for that extra Nightmare Fuel (That bloody Clefable and Milotic).

And also, isn't Lt. Surge a Kanto War veteran? He could work, though some would take issue in him using military weapons.

And why not throw in Ghetsis as a punching bag that uses his cane and Shadow Triad henchmen?
>Implying anyone likes Ghetsis

Nah, he would be decent. As for Surge, just make him like Guile and be a family man with athletic moves. Maybe some electric based bombs and taser to suit his Electric Type theme. As cool as a gun toting Gym Leader would be, that would be a bit too shocking.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699

THE ELECTRODE BAZOOKA!!!!
ohhh yessssss
please tell me I'm not the only one who immediately thought of that upon seeing Lt Surge.

Also I'd like to suggest either Archie or his lieutenant guy (idk his name, I play OR), because those two are JACKED.
Think Baz from shovel Knight but instead of a rope they'd be punching, and instead of lightning they use water.
I was thinking more like Yugi from Jump Ultimate Stars. The Ultra Beasts themselves would be brief summons that appear, attack, then disappear. But maybe your idea seems better.

Fair enough. About Ganondorf's size seems appropriate, with a wide frame similar to pre-Smash 4 Bowser. Very floaty, but a tank that can take more hits than those guys. Got it. A lot of Nihilego's moves would work for her in that way with that tentacle action (INb4 Akidearest reference), like the idea of Venoshock working like Sheik's needles. Acid Downpour is definitely a fitting Final Smash. Better than having hr use Totem Pokemon for that extra Nightmare Fuel (That bloody Clefable and Milotic).

>Implying anyone likes Ghetsis

Nah, he would be decent. As for Surge, just make him like Guile and be a family man with athletic moves. Maybe some electric based bombs and taser to suit his Electric Type theme. As cool as a gun toting Gym Leader would be, that would be a bit too shocking.
Ohhhh okay. Yeah, either would work for regular Lusamine.
So maybe have the tentacle moves be performed in a manner similar to some of mewtwo's tilts and aerials where he uses his tail? That sounds like it'd work well.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
THE ELECTRODE BAZOOKA!!!!
ohhh yessssss
please tell me I'm not the only one who immediately thought of that upon seeing Lt Surge.

Also I'd like to suggest either Archie or his lieutenant guy (idk his name, I play OR), because those two are JACKED.
Think Baz from shovel Knight but instead of a rope they'd be punching, and instead of lightning they use water.

Ohhhh okay. Yeah, either would work for regular Lusamine.
So maybe have the tentacle moves be performed in a manner similar to some of mewtwo's tilts and aerials where he uses his tail? That sounds like it'd work well.
The lieutenant for Team Aqua is named Matt. But him and Archie are literally fit to be fighters. They even put Team Magma to shame physically. :laugh:

Electrode Bazooka as in using a bazooka to shoot Electrodes? That sounds crazy enough that it would work. Maybe use the Voltorbs themselves as bombs as opposed to using military ones.

At least you understood. Either way can really work. Good cool on having the tentacle whips work like Mewtwo's tail. They would be slightly slow, but pack a punch (or s strike since they don't have fingers). I'm actually excited to test this out tomorrow. This will be a great day.

Tonight's discussion is intersection. But boy am I getting sleepy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Bleh, sorry got to rant, but I got to rant.

Okay, so in English we've been working on his utopia project. And of course we had to do this in group tables at first. So our group was working on this power point, and keep in mind I had little say in what went into it. Again, when it comes to groups, it depends entirely on who I'm working with, that's why in another class our group got an A with a project with MEMES on it. Here however, even though it was still with my friends, keep in mind that in this case one of them is pretty controlling and will argue to have things this way.

So as a result, of course, he came up with The Purge.(Which is a generic thing that ever since the movies people think that it would work for some reason.) I just go along with it, to me the number one goal of a project is to get it done, because otherwise I over complicate things. However, before the due date the one other group turned their project in and it was bad. For instance, for technology they just put "The Iphone, because it's popular". So as a result we had to turn our's in too and it was incomplete.

So now we have to start the whole thing over, and it's now a solo essay project. Alright, fair enough. But of course I got very sick today. The project was "due today" however, the thing is that I didn't even have his class today, so that didn't make any sense. So tomorrow is probably the due date. But I really, really feel like I can't do it right now because I feel very tired and stressed due to my sickness. I don't even really feel like going to school tomorrow, but I probably have to either way because I likely can't afford to miss either of those classes tomorrow.

It also doesn't help that the teacher isn't really that competent. Probably the only one too, because all of my other teachers are awesome aside from the other old one. It's not like their age is the reason they should retire, I know bright people that are that age. Unfortunately, these two teachers just seem like they aren't doing too well. It's not even about me personally, I treat them respectfully just like anyone else. However, the problem is that some other students can't, every day it seems like there's a conflict between those teachers and our students. It makes me feel like I'm in the middle of a conflict and I have to pick a side.

I also don't really like Utopia projects, I find them to be overdone(Almost all of my classes have a utopia project) and creating a utopia isn't something I like all that much at all. Depending on what you mean by Utopia anyway, my personal utopia sounds fun, but a utopia that you have to make absolutely perfect is just boring. Usually with an actual utopia you'd have to get everyone on the same page, usually it involves taking away individuality or brainwashing which sounds like no utopia to me.

Funnily enough, I could've probably completed the essay by now, but I'm just pretty stressed out. Perhaps I might just stay home considering how sick I'm feeling. Sick to the point where I don't enjoy myself even though I should.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699

Ok, so how the hell did I never hear of THIS before?

Now I want Lt. Surge in Smash.
At first I thought he had one in the anime, but there's no video results lt surge bazooka. Regardless, I knew it existed, and it is amazing.
Apparently Erika does archery in the same manga. aaaand I found a picture from it of misty in a very formal dress. She actually looks very pretty in it, which is quite impressive considering it's Misty.
The lieutenant for Team Aqua is named Matt. But him and Archie are literally fit to be fighters. They even put Team Magma to shame physically. :laugh:

Electrode Bazooka as in using a bazooka to shoot Electrodes? That sounds crazy enough that it would work. Maybe use the Voltorbs themselves as bombs as opposed to using military ones.

At least you understood. Either way can really work. Good cool on having the tentacle whips work like Mewtwo's tail. They would be slightly slow, but pack a punch (or s strike since they don't have fingers). I'm actually excited to test this out tomorrow. This will be a great day.

Tonight's discussion is intersection. But boy am I getting sleepy.
Yup, and Matt could be kinda like Baz, walking forwards while tanking hits and then he just throws a massive punch at your face, and if you do enough damage he gets an aura like-mechanic except when in extremely close proximity it damages you a little bit, and it's water. Or it paralyzes you so matt can punch the life out of you.......
yup, see Yomi's picture. Like Snake in Brawl,but also like Samus. Shooting electrodes around like there's nothing better to do.....ooooh, that'd be fun.
yup, and either's fine. Slower than metwo's tail but harder hitting definitely sounds like it could work.
Yeah i think I'm done for the night....been a long day and just a few hours ago it got even longer.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I hate group projects in school in general.

The only group project I participated in I somehow passed but was a complete disaster. Luckily we weren't required to do group projects often.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
If you could add three Smash fighters who were intentionally designed to be clones of an existing character, who would they be?

----
Hmmm....

Dark Samus based on Samus
Alph based on Olimar
Mr. Sandman based on Little Mac.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
And so it has ended...
XENOBLADE CHRONICLES! FINISH!:4shulk:

To say this theme is god-like is an understatement...
Getting serious Nightwish vibes actually...I like Nightwish...

I guess the music is a good place to start...Music in video games is something that at least I find to be very important, as it helps to enhanced the player's experience...This soundtrack is definitely one of the best that I've heard, I do love the soundtrack for X as well (I can't really think if I like this one or X better at the moment as they both have something to offer) From what it seems the soundtrack for XC2 is being done by the same folks who composed the soundtrack for this game which can only mean good things of course...

I don't think I've ever played such a heavy game as this, the story by miles blows X out of the water and I can see why people were pretty disappointed with it what they got from X...But by any standard this game is on a whole different level, most games don't bother going all out with the story and usually leave way too many holes or unanswered questions, or the game gets spread out between a few games to accommodate while here I am playing this single cartridge game on a Nintendo handheld...It's really quite impressive when you really think about it...
The game quite literally kept taking sharp turns and corners as there was plot twist after plot twist, with so many you'd think the story would just simply fall apart with so much going on, BUT on the contrary you can see how well thought out it was as everything just fell into place almost perfectly...Some amazing elements of foreshadowing and subtle hints that suggest something much bigger is happening while you're being lead upon another simpler path...until the game just about opens wide and swallows you whole...

The overall world taking place within a pair of titans locked in eternal conflict, one biological and the other mechanical with life flourishing on either one, really is quite the interesting concept...As a result there was an abundance of some very interesting environments, such as the Eryth Sea, The Fallen Arm, and the Bionis Interior...Prison Island proved to be quite the interesting final area, appears to someplace with quite a bit of history as it appears to be much more than just a simple prison once upon a time...

Then we take a nice stroll through space, no big deal...WAIT A SEC ARE THESE REAL PLANETS!?!? WAS THAT EARTH!?!?

As the creature enthusiast that I am, there was definitely a plentiful amount for me to take interest in...From whimiscal Bunnivs and Tirkins, to literal Dinosaurs, to a GAWDAMM DRAGON!!! As well as the 'Dino-beasts,' the Telethia, their purpose in this game has me very curious about Telethia the End-bringer from XCX and what it's purpose is supposed to be in that game...
Of course there's also the races within the world were also quite interesting, the Nopon are just great of course, the mystical yet rather tragic High Entia, and the Machina are especially interesting as they are purely biomechanical beings...I'm also curious about this race of giants, as we see in Zanza's first form on Prison Island...

Gameplay, honestly was probably the weakest part of the game, mainly because it was rather unrefined in comparison to XCX...Movement is rather clunky and jumping is almost useless most of the time...Not to mention the camera was a battle all on it's own (that's mostly on the rubber nub that we get with the N3DS moreso than the game itself, I'm not sure how it handles on the Wii)...Visions while quite useful most of the time, were VERY annoying after a long while...especially in tougher battles where I'm in the middle of doing something the vision pops up and distrupts what I'm doing...and I noticed at times I'm trying to activate an Art or command and nothing happens...Sometimes I keep pressing the damn button and it finally activates after the fifth attempt or so, which gets really annoying especially if I don't noticed it hasn't activated...I also don't get the hit(?) boxes I'm trying to maneuver around an enemy and there's just this invisible wall in my way, which is especially baffling against large flying enemies...Heck I was battling one of the flying whale Telethias and the damn thing just straight up pushed me right off a ledge....oh, ok then:glare:
X definitely made some big improvements with a lot of the Gameplay, such as sprinting, and I also liked how you can target specific body parts of your enemies which can make taking them out somewhat easier...However I much prefer Chain Attacks instead of Overdrive (still haven't a clue what I'm doing with that most of the time)...
With that said, the real-time combat system that Xenoblade introduced is truly a unique one with it's Arts...

In conclusion I can confidently say now that the Xenoblade series is easily one of my favourites video game series, having already played X and just finishing Chronicles, I very much look forward to Xenoblade 2 when it comes out for the Switch (hopefully with minimal delays)....I look forward to what the future holds for this series!

1 million push-ups/10
would play again:grin:

D

Deleted member

If you could add three Smash fighters who were intentionally designed to be clones of an existing character, who would they be?

----
Dr. Dark Classic Pit Jr.
Baby Metal Bad Box Art Mega Man
Pink Gold Pantsless Marth

:troll:

Seriously though...

Impa - Sheik (Though, ideally, I'd rather have Impa with a unique moveset, such as one inspired by her Hyrule Warriors incarnation.)
Proto Man - Mega Man (Think of Proto Man as a semi-clone, since he never performed the Mega Upper, but rather he had a Yoga Flame-like move in The Power Fighters.)
Donkey Kong Jr. (I imagine DK Jr. playing like a faster, but weaker version of Rare's DK.)

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

----
Not that I'd want them to be clones but....

Twili Midna:4zelda:
Dark Samus:4samus:
Impa:4sheik:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

----
Let's see...
  • Alph based on Olimar
  • Daisy based on Peach :troll:
  • Micaiah based on Zelda, I guess.
Not that I want Micaiah to be a clone, but I'll take it.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Holy Metal Gear, I was spotted but for once, I survive!
Tough, I don't really understand how nobody spotted me in a hallway buuuuut I am not going to complain to be honest.

UBs in general have odd sizes.

Then again, most Pokemon aren't what I expect either.

What's the oddest Pokemon size in your opinion?
Furret. It's much bigger than I though.

----
Dry Bowser, Galacta Knight and Raichu.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Ok, so how the hell did I never hear of THIS before?

Now I want Lt. Surge in Smash.
You should also look up Manga Koga & his Muk Body Armor. lol

For better or for worse, battles in the manga focus on literally knocking the opposing trainer out.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why is Furret so boring?

It evolves from some kind of flying racoon squirrel

Into a nothing ferret

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
I think image uploading broke again.

WHOOP WHOOP!

Edit: Never mind. It's just Gwen's post.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
And so it has ended...
XENOBLADE CHRONICLES! FINISH!:4shulk:

To say this theme is god-like is an understatement...
Getting serious Nightwish vibes actually...I like Nightwish...

I guess the music is a good place to start...Music in video games is something that at least I find to be very important, as it helps to enhanced the player's experience...This soundtrack is definitely one of the best that I've heard, I do love the soundtrack for X as well (I can't really think if I like this one or X better at the moment as they both have something to offer) From what it seems the soundtrack for XC2 is being done by the same folks who composed the soundtrack for this game which can only mean good things of course...

I don't think I've ever played such a heavy game as this, the story by miles blows X out of the water and I can see why people were pretty disappointed with it what they got from X...But by any standard this game is on a whole different level, most games don't bother going all out with the story and usually leave way too many holes or unanswered questions, or the game gets spread out between a few games to accommodate while here I am playing this single cartridge game on a Nintendo handheld...It's really quite impressive when you really think about it...
The game quite literally kept taking sharp turns and corners as there was plot twist after plot twist, with so many you'd think the story would just simply fall apart with so much going on, BUT on the contrary you can see how well thought out it was as everything just fell into place almost perfectly...Some amazing elements of foreshadowing and subtle hints that suggest something much bigger is happening while you're being lead upon another simpler path...until the game just about opens wide and swallows you whole...

The overall world taking place within a pair of titans locked in eternal conflict, one biological and the other mechanical with life flourishing on either one, really is quite the interesting concept...As a result there was an abundance of some very interesting environments, such as the Eryth Sea, The Fallen Arm, and the Bionis Interior...Prison Island proved to be quite the interesting final area, appears to someplace with quite a bit of history as it appears to be much more than just a simple prison once upon a time...

Then we take a nice stroll through space, no big deal...WAIT A SEC ARE THESE REAL PLANETS!?!? WAS THAT EARTH!?!?

As the creature enthusiast that I am, there was definitely a plentiful amount for me to take interest in...From whimiscal Bunnivs and Tirkins, to literal Dinosaurs, to a GAWDAMM DRAGON!!! As well as the 'Dino-beasts,' the Telethia, their purpose in this game has me very curious about Telethia the End-bringer from XCX and what it's purpose is supposed to be in that game...
Of course there's also the races within the world were also quite interesting, the Nopon are just great of course, the mystical yet rather tragic High Entia, and the Machina are especially interesting as they are purely biomechanical beings...I'm also curious about this race of giants, as we see in Zanza's first form on Prison Island...

Gameplay, honestly was probably the weakest part of the game, mainly because it was rather unrefined in comparison to XCX...Movement is rather clunky and jumping is almost useless most of the time...Not to mention the camera was a battle all on it's own (that's mostly on the rubber nub that we get with the N3DS moreso than the game itself, I'm not sure how it handles on the Wii)...Visions while quite useful most of the time, were VERY annoying after a long while...especially in tougher battles where I'm in the middle of doing something the vision pops up and distrupts what I'm doing...and I noticed at times I'm trying to activate an Art or command and nothing happens...Sometimes I keep pressing the damn button and it finally activates after the fifth attempt or so, which gets really annoying especially if I don't noticed it hasn't activated...I also don't get the hit(?) boxes I'm trying to maneuver around an enemy and there's just this invisible wall in my way, which is especially baffling against large flying enemies...Heck I was battling one of the flying whale Telethias and the damn thing just straight up pushed me right off a ledge....oh, ok then:glare:
X definitely made some big improvements with a lot of the Gameplay, such as sprinting, and I also liked how you can target specific body parts of your enemies which can make taking them out somewhat easier...However I much prefer Chain Attacks instead of Overdrive (still haven't a clue what I'm doing with that most of the time)...
With that said, the real-time combat system that Xenoblade introduced is truly a unique one with it's Arts...

In conclusion I can confidently say now that the Xenoblade series is easily one of my favourites video game series, having already played X and just finishing Chronicles, I very much look forward to Xenoblade 2 when it comes out for the Switch (hopefully with minimal delays)....I look forward to what the future holds for this series!

1 million push-ups/10
would play again:grin:

Glad you finally enjoyed the full experience this game offers.
I consider this game the bestest game I've ever played due the reasons you explained above and much more.

I played the Wii version and I can say the camera was never an issue, same applies to controllers, so probably is a N3DS thing (Im still impressed on how they made the game portable).

I really hope Xenoblade 2 uses a hybrid version of XC and XCX's combat mechanics; Chain Attacks + the polished system of X.

Btw
How about the Superbosses?

D

Deleted member

So, NASA recently discovered a solar system with 3 potentially inhabitable planets ?

Until 2054, or until Earth gets completely screwed.

(A cookie to the one getting the 2054 reference)

Chrono.

Chrono. Chrono. Yeah, it's real, Disney DID have a gay couple kiss
Two of them actually (you can see two girls kissing in the first pic).

But yeah that's pretty cool, I was skeptical at first because Disney are weird and I've seen people fake this kind of thing before.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Two of them actually (you can see two girls kissing in the first pic).

But yeah that's pretty cool, I was skeptical at first because Disney are weird and I've seen people fake this kind of thing before.
Actually, it's three lol. Hit reply on my post with the broken image. Star has gotten away with an episode in which the main lead becomes horny as **** and kidnaps all the boys and I think the first episode showed Star getting visibly aroused by twerking

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

----
Skyla on Pilotwing's Lark. (Totally @Thatkidwiththeafro's idea).
Pretty Bomber on Bomberman.
Ken on Ryu.
Bass on Mega Man.
Jeane on Bayonetta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom