• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I have only two days of class next week, March 3rd is gonna happen so fast for me
@Shishœ I GOT AN A ON MY PROJECT WHAT NOW BOI!?!?
If I got a good grade on my math test today, you wanna have a gay party?
Now he will suck you off for a scooby snack*

*Actual dub line
"Omg he'll suck me off for a scooby snack" I freaking love Born-again Betty

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Noooooooooooooo! You shall be avenged Incineroar!

But it's all good. At least he held his ground until the end.
Welp. Time to double down on Shere Khan propaganda.

Well yeah. Just be happy that he did well for most of the time. Both of them would be great additions IMO.

Anyways, the new Gen 7 poll is up. With your select new choices: Primarina, Golisopod ( PsychoIncarnate PsychoIncarnate ), Salazzle (@WhiteEaglePL), and Silvally. I could have had Pokemon like Bewear or Ko-moo, but alas I'm having a separate poll for the Ultra Beasts tonight.

Choose wisely until the evening.
Went with Golisopod. Its design is pretty great. Plus, Guzma's signature Pokémon.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Well yeah. Just be happy that he did well for most of the time. Both of them would be great additions IMO.

Anyways, the new Gen 7 poll is up. With your select new choices: Primarina, Golisopod ( PsychoIncarnate PsychoIncarnate ), Salazzle (@WhiteEaglePL), and Silvally. I could have had Pokemon like Bewear or Ko-moo, but alas I'm having a separate poll for the Ultra Beasts tonight.

Choose wisely until the evening.
Primarina gets my vote. She's my favorite of the Alola starters with a fantastic design and elegant voice, and a moveset that revolves around the singing and performing aspects to her would make her unique on the roster.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah here's a scene from the gumball Final Fantasy episode that's hilarious:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That's the scene I actual seen after I readed your previous post about it.
Really, I love this show.

D

Deleted member

Gumball is really clever with its episodes and references, I should try watching it more but there are so many eps already and I don't have the time currently.
Still, when it's on TV, I always watch it

"I'm saving it, I might need it for later"
Me, playing FE7: *gets Wyrmslayer*
"I might need this Wyrmslayer for later"
*literally finishes the game with it still on Convoy*
I'm serious, I need to stop doing **** like this. It's why I love Fates's infinite durability so much
My favourite line from her has to be "Do not lust in heath-JESUS you're right"
Where the heck do these come from?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Went with Golisopod. Its design is pretty great. Plus, Guzma's signature Pokémon.
Golisopod easily trumps Heracross as my favorite Bug Type Pokemon. Not that he's bad, but this giant isopod takes no prisoners.

Also, can't wait to support Ya Boi Guzma tomorrow. I actually want to wreck **** as him knowing that he's strong.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Gumball is really clever with its episodes and references, I should try watching it more but there are so many eps already and I don't have the time currently.
Still, when it's on TV, I always watch it

"I'm saving it, I might need it for later"
Me, playing FE7: *gets Wyrmslayer*
"I might need this Wyrmslayer for later"
*literally finishes the game with it still on Convoy*
I'm serious, I need to stop doing **** like this. It's why I love Fates's infinite durability so much

Where the heck do these come from?
Ghost Stories dub

Chrono.

Ghost Stories dub
Man I just remembered this old mutual on tumblr ages ago went off on a post that called that dub good, saying it was a "disgrace" to the source material.

Makes me curious as to how the source material was like at all. lol

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I love Jimmy Neutron as a show, but you've got to admit the CGI animation for it didn't age well.

D

Deleted member

Anyone remember that SS edit I did? Of course not, text editing is boring, let's randomize this ****
Somehow, I lost the first two status screenshots but this'll do for now.

Psycho is replacing Eirika so he's my Lord for this run(because Eirika's route>Ephraim's route). Fitting that he got reclassed to a Mogall. Also got a lucky crit there on the first boss.
Seth is now Qrow aka Knoll who got reclassed into a Mage Knight

Well, he got the three stats he needs the most because monster bases aren't meant for playable usage. I mean, look at that Spd and Lck
Chapter 1 gives me these two

Replacing Gilliam. Great to get a healer this early as you can easily get screwed and have to rely on vulneraries in ranomized runs

Ugh, and he isn't the only one of these I'll need to carry around for now
A problem arises that the Fighters can ORKO anyone not called Qrow since everyone has ****ty Spd and HP. Thankfully, Guybrush dodged some 70% hits so I only needed to restart twice

That's only 1/3 of what I need

Hand Axes don't spend uses if they miss so this is actually a reliable way to grind him
Now to C2

I can't believe my most reliable unit is Not!Vanessa. Like, these bases are actually really good.

Unlike some other people
And I could swear the Trainees were locked to Ross, Amelia and Ewan and it's even more weird considering the other unit I get

You need to pray you get a flying unit here otherwise whoever replaces Ross is dead. Thankfully, he was given an Axerave and the ability to fly off on his own but that just means Amelia/Red Hunter will get ***** by those axes

JESUS ****ING CHRIST THANKS FOR THAT DODGE
Let's look at their stats

Aussie 0.5

Benchwarmer no.2

And nothing of value was lost
He was eplacing Moulder so no recruitments lost either
Rip in pepperoni SegaNintendoUbisoft SegaNintendoUbisoft

You're not doing yourself any favors other than being able to fly

The boss didn't get changed. I'm assuming that's because he starts in a peak so it could lead to an unwinnable situation as the map is rout
lost the Pure Water but lol it's just a Pure Water

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Just curious but how do people feel about Ed, Edd n Eddy around here?
Easily one of the best shows Cartoon Network had IMO.

It's hard to name a single bad episode except the one with Jimmy getting revenge on the Eds.

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874
Some guy thought he was so cool that he brought a review copy of the Switch to the waiting line at Nintendo NY and made a video on it.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Man I just remembered this old mutual on tumblr ages ago went off on a post that called that dub good, saying it was a "disgrace" to the source material.

Makes me curious as to how the source material was like at all. lol
Honestly? From what I saw and heard, it was very bland. Filled with animation errors, lack of characterization, everyone being an idiot (There is NO reason for the main protagonist to not have that diary at all times), the dub not onlt gave the characters more personality (i.e the main character has more than 'Oh no I accidentally flashed myself to the others') but they poked fun with the flaws the original had. It came out around the time 4kids did One Piece so people whined about it being different from the original because they assumed they pulled a 4kids

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Now to C2

I can't believe my most reliable unit is Not!Vanessa. Like, these bases are actually really good.

Unlike some other people
And I could swear the Trainees were locked to Ross, Amelia and Ewan and it's even more weird considering the other unit I get

You need to pray you get a flying unit here otherwise whoever replaces Ross is dead. Thankfully, he was given an Axerave and the ability to fly off on his own but that just means Amelia/Red Hunter will get ***** by those axes

JESUS ****ING CHRIST THANKS FOR THAT DODGE
Let's look at their stats

Aussie 0.5

Benchwarmer no.2

And nothing of value was lost
He was eplacing Moulder so no recruitments lost either
Rip in pepperoni SegaNintendoUbisoft SegaNintendoUbisoft

You're not doing yourself any favors other than being able to fly

The boss didn't get changed. I'm assuming that's because he starts in a peak so it could lead to an unwinnable situation as the map is rout
lost the Pure Water but lol it's just a Pure Water
Judging by my luck in Fire Emblem: Heroes, this is entirely accurate.
One of the best shows Cartoon Network has ever put out. Never fails to make me laugh.

D

Deleted member

TFW when people diss on one of the OGs.
IMG_2482.JPG
IMG_2483.PNG
Keep at it, heretics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

One of the best shows Cartoon Network has ever put out. Never fails to make me laugh.
Easily one of the best shows Cartoon Network had IMO.

It's hard to name a single bad episode except the one with Jimmy getting revenge on the Eds.
Yup this is pretty much my opinion on it.

The show still holds up really well also, no one else has tried to emulate it's bizarre animation/humor style either so it's still really unique even today.
Honestly? From what I saw and heard, it was very bland. Filled with animation errors, lack of characterization, everyone being an idiot (There is NO reason for the main protagonist to not have that diary at all times), the dub not onlt gave the characters more personality (i.e the main character has more than 'Oh no I accidentally flashed myself to the others') but they poked fun with the flaws the original had. It came out around the time 4kids did One Piece so people whined about it being different from the original because they assumed they pulled a 4kids
Sounds like your run of the mill seasonal anime, except this was 2005 so it probably came off as even blander.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Surprised no one brought this up.

According to PlayStation Ireland, the Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy will be a timed exclusive.

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874
Surprised no one brought this up.

According to PlayStation Ireland, the Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy will be a timed exclusive.
I knew this like a week ago......

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

The show still holds up really well also, no one else has tried to emulate it's bizarre animation/humor style either so it's still really unique even today.

Sounds like your run of the mill seasonal anime, except this was 2005 so it probably came off as even blander.
It was, that's why nobody remembers it in Japan
TFW when people diss on one of the OGs.
Keep at it, heretics.
I am a heretic for many, many reasons
Saying Jimmy Neutron was bad is not one of them

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Ed, Edd and Eddy was a great show.

But I also think Jimmy Neutron was a great show too.

Dunno how you feel about that Chrono. Chrono.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902

Iirc, the original producers basically wanted it out of their hands and didn't care what happened to it, so long as they made some money off of it. American company picks it up, and bam, you got a whole new, and improved show.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Still holds up today. Has a bit of timeless feel to it. Something shows today lack, so they will likely end up losing it's impact on different generations.

D

Deleted member

I am a heretic for many, many reasons
Saying Jimmy Neutron was bad is not one of them
Only Jimmy Neautron could get away with butt babies, only Jimmy Neautron.... Yeah, it was pretty bizzare, but that's why I watched it as a kid.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I kinda felt even when I was young that Jimmy Neutron was for younger kids than I was at the time

Which is probably true because the first episode aired when I was 15.

Chrono.

Ed, Edd and Eddy was a great show.

But I also think Jimmy Neutron was a great show too.

Dunno how you feel about that Chrono. Chrono.
It's more that even back then I found a lot of the characters to be annoying/*****. Sheen and sometimes Carl being the exceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom