• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
So is SHE is the Brocon and her brother isnt a siscon?
Eirika is a Brocon

Ephraim is a Siscon

I always found it ironic that the more the games have in terms of memory, the smaller their cartridges become.
That's how the future is. Everything gets more advanced and smaller.

Bigger isn't always better with tech

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614

Looks like I got a new great YT channel to subscribe to today. Please do take a watch of this video. The analysis on the whole speech is wonderfully done and easy to understand. Great production value on the work too. It can be bard to find quality content on YT these will all "REACT", shoddy let's plays, etc but this is a good example of real care and attention to one's own content output.

Edit: Another good video, this time covering Trump's own rhetorical tactics

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Planet Sheen was amazing.

Tuff Puppy was cheesy and all protagonists were cliché ******** but the villains were cheesy in the Waluigi-like funny way.
I'm sorry but...

Planet Sheen was terrible and received overwhelming negative response.

How can a human being like that show?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Less than 10 days until the bomb drops...

To think that only a few months ago we still didn't even know what the damn thing was...

I also think it's safe to say that we probably won't get a Direct before it launches, since we would've gotten one by now...Maybe an April Direct for spring releases...We need more info on Arms at least...

D

Deleted member

This ain't Hector but I'll take it for now
Screenshot_2017-02-20-20-19-58.png

Now I have a full team of Green units(+a healer).
Compared to Nino, Julia has abysmal Spd but a goddamn nuclear Mag
Like, she's 3 points ahead on Nino and she's 10 levels behind her. And Nino has had the highest Atk on my team since she caught up with Raven.

I feel like I'm gonna bench Wrys, I'm at a point in the game where a healer isn't really necessary and he ends up just doing nothing. Then I could put Oboro back on it

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Good morning mates. Did you all sleep well? Because it's Alola Time with this Generation 7 poll for the first four hours.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

The choices are Incineroar, Mimikyu, Tapu Koko, and Decidueye. Not to worry Primarina fans, she will appear later. And I will plan on making a separate poll for the Ultra Beasts near the evening.

Don't be shy and pick well.
I don't really care about any of them, but I like the idea of Decidueye using trick arrows by charging up his arrows with Pokémon moves, so him.

Chrono.

Also got my first 5 star unit in Heroes with Eirika.

She brings up her brother ALOT.

Just gonna leave that there
I have both and yeah it's the same on Ephraim's end.

Even their death quotes are just saying each others names.

D

Deleted member

This ain't Hector but I'll take it for now
View attachment 126406
Now I have a full team of Green units(+a healer).
Compared to Nino, Julia has abysmal Spd but a goddamn nuclear Mag
Like, she's 3 points ahead on Nino and she's 10 levels behind her. And Nino has had the highest Atk on my team since she caught up with Raven.

I feel like I'm gonna bench Wrys, I'm at a point in the game where a healer isn't really necessary and he ends up just doing nothing. Then I could put Oboro back on it
To be fair, Julia is purposefully powerful with magic. Because once she has the book of naga, she's the only character that can take out the final boss without difficulty.

Also, I stopped playing FE heroes awhile ago just because I guess phone games aren't my thing. Though it's pretty good for one no doubt about that.

Last edited by a moderator:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Is it wrong that I never heard of nor watched Planet Sheen before?

Good morning mates. Did you all sleep well? Because it's Alola Time with this Generation 7 poll for the first four hours.

The choices are Incineroar, Mimikyu, Tapu Koko, and Decidueye. Not to worry Primarina fans, she will appear later. And I will plan on making a separate poll for the Ultra Beasts near the evening.

Don't be shy and pick well.
Decidueye of these four. Although Incineroar wouldn't be a bad pick either.

Is it wrong that I never heard of nor watched Planet Sheen before?
Neither have I.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

To think that only a few months ago we still didn't even know what the damn thing was...

I also think it's safe to say that we probably won't get a Direct before it launches, since we would've gotten one by now...Maybe an April Direct for spring releases...We need more info on Arms at least...
Or moreover a year ago we haven't even know when was it going to be released and we all just look at many rumors and leaks...
Like this fake so-called NX controller that was being spread nearly a year ago.
Darn the pic is broken
If they announce more characters in ARMS that would be great. And then at June I am hoping that we can have some huge games coming to Nintendo Switch, no matter it's Nintendo or third party companies.

Last edited:

Vickand

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vickand

If not a direct, at least we need info regarding the online service and the eshop.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Let's see what my 8th set of heroes have to offer.
-Hinata
-Gwendolyn
-Stahl
-Fir
Let's see the last one.
-Chrom
:surprised:

4-Star
:ohwell:
I'll take him anyway. To go with my 4-star Robin, Lissa and Frederick.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
That reminds me.

I finally managed to beat 7 AdvaArena battles in a row today. This is an achievement for a casual player like me. :p

I also got Florina and Clarine in my roll (both 4 star) so today has been good.

D

Deleted member

To be fair, Julia is purposefully powerful with magic. Because once she has the book of naga, she's the only character that can take out the final boss without difficulty.
What is the advantage she has over other characters against the final boss?

Also, the Book of Naga is effective against Dragons in Heroes(dunno if it was in FE4) so she's the answer to my most hated class in this game because **** Tiki
Also, I stopped playing FE heroes awhile ago just because I guess phone games aren't my thing. Though it's pretty good for one no doubt about that.
I'm almost giving up on it because my phone keeps closing the app on me
But I wanna wait for the SS for... reasons

Also, I have 17k feathers, I can almost taste my 5* Nino

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Looking forward to Female Robin coming tomorrow since my only other green unit right now is Camilla. If she's as good as the male variant, I'll likely be swapping her into my team eventually. Although it'll take a long time till then, only have the feathers to get her to 4*.

The feather struggle is so real... I have eight units already waiting to get their final star. That is 160,000 feathers. I've only got 2,205. Which will vanish tomorrow. Ugh...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What is the advantage she has over other characters against the final boss?
Basically, the book of Naga beats out the book of Loptyr. Because light>dark when it comes to the tome triangle. Otherwise Julius is extremely powerful. But since it's not to hard to beat him with the book of Naha, this makes Arvis the hardest boss in the game since he's just as hard, but without a similiar glaring weakness.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I have both and yeah it's the same on Ephraim's end.

Even their death quotes are just saying each others names.
At this point, IS right now is just messing with people.

That's why I call Sacred Stones;

Fire Emblem Echoes: My Little Sister Can't Be This Stupid and Cute

@Camalange will get it

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Can someone link me to the new japanese zelda trailer with the dragon? i actually cannot find it...much appreciated.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
At this point, IS right now is just messing with people.

That's why I call Sacred Stones;

Fire Emblem Echoes: My Little Sister Can't Be This Stupid and Cute

@Camalange will get it
I'm going to guess that title you gave it is a reference to the Oreimo anime's full title (sounds pretty similar).

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I'm going to guess that title you gave it is a reference to the Oreimo anime's full title (sounds pretty similar).
Yeah it is. Especially how the siblings relationship in that game is similar to the fan interpretation of Ephraim and Eirika's relationship

The 'stupid' part is due to Eirika being a massive idiot in SS

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
I'm sorry but...

Planet Sheen was terrible and received overwhelming negative response.

How can a human being like that show?
If people can think Ocarina of Time was anything near the best game of all time and believe pineapple belongs in any dish, let alone pizza of all things, then I can sure as heck think Planet Sheen had its charms because of nostalgia.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Both starters are currently tied.

I will certainly wrap things up based on who breaks the tie between Tiger Cena and Robinhoot.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
If people can think Ocarina of Time was anything near the best game of all time and believe pineapple belongs in any dish, let alone pizza of all things, then I can sure as heck think Planet Sheen had its charms because of nostalgia.
Excuse me, but OoT IS one of the best games of all time. Tread lightly.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Noooooooooooooo! You shall be avenged Incineroar!

But it's all good. At least he held his ground until the end.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Noooooooooooooo! You shall be avenged Incineroar!

But it's all good. At least he held his ground until the end.
Well yeah. Just be happy that he did well for most of the time. Both of them would be great additions IMO.

Anyways, the new Gen 7 poll is up. With your select new choices: Primarina, Golisopod (@PsychoIncarnate), Salazzle ( Wolfie557 Wolfie557 ), and Silvally. I could have had Pokemon like Bewear or Ko-moo, but alas I'm having a separate poll for the Ultra Beasts tonight.

Choose wisely until the evening.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well yeah. Just be happy that he did well for most of the time. Both of them would be great additions IMO.

Anyways, the new Gen 7 poll is up. With your select new choices: Primarina, Golisopod (@PsychoIncarnate), Salazzle ( Wolfie557 Wolfie557 ), and Silvally. I could have had Pokemon like Bewear or Ko-moo, but alas I'm having a separate poll for the Ultra Beasts tonight.

Choose wisely until the evening.
Dat Golisopod tho.

We can say that he left a good First Impression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom