• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Sometimes when I'm feeling down, seeing your Pikachus lift me back up.

You are honestly one of the greatest people on this site.
Thank ye kindly, and glad to be of service.

Someday...

I wanna see your Pikachu vault.

It's probably one of the greatest things on the planet.
I need to coordinate that actually. My collection is now duplicated amongst at least three systems, with various differences to each.

Maybe once I get something unified I'll let you know.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Yeah TUFF Puppy was a low point for Butch Hartman.

Not that current era FOP isn't.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've never heard of "Tuff Puppy" before, but that cat girl looks familiar to me for some reason

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
as someone whos watched a fair few episodes of TFF puppy, its not bad.....its not great either its something you can have on and not really pay attention too but somehow retain the entire episodes events

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Now we've already seen this stage before in the first trailer, but in the sunset. So could there be a day and night cycle?

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I watched T.U.F.F. Puppy a lot when it came out. I think they kept making a bunch of episodes I never saw. It premiered alongside Planet Sheen, which was awful.

The game for T.U.F.F. Puppy on the Nickelodeon website was fun. I think it was styled like Fire Emblem.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
I watched T.U.F.F. Puppy a lot when it came out. I think they kept making a bunch of episodes I never saw. It premiered alongside Planet Sheen, which was awful.

The game for T.U.F.F. Puppy on the Nickelodeon website was fun. I think it was styled like Fire Emblem.
Planet Sheen was amazing.

Tuff Puppy was cheesy and all protagonists were cliché assholes but the villains were cheesy in the Waluigi-like funny way.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

See, I had never heard of Planet Sheen until recently either

And I also thought that Fairly Odd Parents ended after "Cyber Chase"

I must have just completely dropped Nickelodeon at one point.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Well, first, have you ever done any Smash 4 mods? If not, never mind on one question.

Second, I totally want to see Pikachu with hats based upon Quest 64 characters/monsters. >.>
First question, afraid not. My modelling skill is negligible, and modding skill nil. I've wanted to throw in a shades alt since somewhere mid-Brawl, though, so maybe if I get some reasonable downtime I'll start learning.

Second question, suppose I can take a look and see if something strikes my fancy. Brian's neat, if nothing else. Might give me a little more trouble than most due to the limited source art, but that doesn't usually stop me.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
He made two videos saying that Paladins was Overwatch for poor people and that Team Fortress 2 is Overwatch for stupid people.

He's terrible at both of them. Like almost comically terrible.

At one point, he said Spy is the only class to counter Engineer.

Any Team Fortress 2 player will tell you Medic, Soldier and Demoman are much better choices.
Yeah, even though I personally enjoy Overwatch so I weren't really triggered on these two videos. Although I'm pretty sure the "Team Fortress 2 is Overwatch for stupid people" had received tons and tons of backlash.
Alpharad did a way better video than his, and Alphard actually like Paladins as well that he made an Overwatch video called "Not Paladins"
Tracer in Skye's outfit actually looks very good.
Reminds me of Gametheory's Deadlock video about Team Fortress 2 and Overwatch. Some of cons this video mentioned were either a thing of the past or already received, like Overwatch put their old Quick Play to Arcade Mode as "No Limits" and they have Server Browser as well. Nevertheless this video was slightly negative...
Kind of weird imo since me and my brother actually enjoy it.
There were many videos that compare Paladins to Overwatch when Paladins first came out, also having a huge debate and comparison between Team Fortress 2 and Overwatch as well, some are just sarcasm, some are well...pretty stupid. I just think people should stop comparing these FPS team base games. Who says Paladins are just for poor people just because it's free? Who says that Paladins is a rip-off of Overwatch? Sure some characters in the game have similar abilities, but there are a couple characters that are original.
Yep, another Youtuber that is doing stupid negatif content to get views and attention.
There is sure alot of peoples like this on Youtube now...*COUGH*Arin*COUGH*
One of my respectful Youtuber Blunty nearly went to the same route when it comes to talking about Nintendo Switch at the time before he tried out the Switch. He was genuine though and he wasn't doing those for views and attention. But it also seems that he can't take those so-called fanboys or people that don't bother watch the entire video and comment or give his video dislike.
Stonefoxmedia...I think I'm done with him, planning to unsubb... after what I heard from him when he saw Sony's new patent that looks like Playstaion Switch version...that video just made me facepalm.
Top 10 Anime Crossovers
View attachment 126400
As expected, this sparked a petition to revive Danny Phantom and even TUFF
My childhood Butch Hartman cartoon memories (Except TUFF) are all here...
I remember ten years ago I bought a Nickeloden Magazine during the time Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 3 was released. Where he draw many Nick characters, like Spongebob, Patrick, Drake & Josh, Zoey, Ang etc. And I still kept that magazine to this day, it isn't on my side now so I can't show it.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Danny Phantom should not be revived.

It was that good.

Don't be like CN and mix it with yesterday's memes and recycled jokes.

Last thing I need to see is Danny Phantom fighting a spectral reference to Harambe.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Good morning mates. Did you all sleep well? Because it's Alola Time with this Generation 7 poll for the first four hours.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

The choices are Incineroar, Mimikyu, Tapu Koko, and Decidueye. Not to worry Primarina fans, she will appear later. And I will plan on making a separate poll for the Ultra Beasts near the evening.

Don't be shy and pick well.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Also got my first 5 star unit in Heroes with Eirika.

She brings up her brother ALOT.

Just gonna leave that there

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Good morning mates. Did you all sleep well? Because it's Alola Time with this Generation 7 poll for the first four hours.

The choices are Incineroar, Mimikyu, Tapu Koko, and Decidueye. Not to worry Primarina fans, she will appear later. And I will plan on making a separate poll for the Ultra Beasts near the evening.

Incineroar and Mimikyu are my favourite Gen VII Pokémon.

Went with my favourite Shere Khan starter though.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Incineroar is the only one who matters to me.

So you know the drill. Fire Tiger > Ghost Owl > Thunder **** > Pikachu Killer

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
There is a less horrific interpretation of why the golf clubs are broken

Because Guzma has a bad temper and broke them
I always thought he was just that bad of a golfer.

That or he had a failed fling with that Flying type E4 and exacted his revenge on golf.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Not Pikachu > InCENAroar > Topu Keko >>> Boring Owl.

Even though Mimikyu is my second favorite Alola 'mon, there are a few other Pokémon from Alola that I like less that I'd rather see in Smash, even if because I'm more interested as to how they'd work (like Primarina).

:094:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Not Pikachu > InCENAroar > Topu Keko >>> Boring Owl.

Even though Mimikyu is my second favorite Alola 'mon, there are a few other Pokémon from Alola that I like less that I'd rather see in Smash, even if because I'm more interested as to how they'd work (like Primarina).

:094:
Decudueye is boring? idk, he cleaned house for me. Mine was anything but boring

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

Both Decidueye and Tapu Koko are among my top 10 favorite Alola Pokemon, but of the two, I like Decidueye more, so he gets my pick. Tapu Koko was a close pick though. Its been a huge asset in my Battle Tree team, was awesome in those cutscenes it appeared in the story, and it has the best design of the Guardian Deities IMO (dat mohawk).

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Still a better meme than Harambe.

And I'm not taking that back.

Status
Not open for further replies.