• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Chapter 3: Remind me not to put special classes on

Wonderful, a character with no Str and Skl on a class with terrible bases
Only thing she's useful for is to recruit Colm and...

Oh, Creature Campaign characters can be randomized in too? That's interesting. Still, he sucks but at least gives me a Luna Tome if I ever get a good Shaman

Guybrush play target practices with a Brigand and gets a ****ty level

Reminder that AwesomeAussie27 AwesomeAussie27 is my best unit not counting Qrow. Hell, maybe even better than the prepromote

It's Spd, I like it
Also, one thing I forgot to mention is that crossgender classes are on so Aussie is a male Cavalier here

Maybe Ephraim will be good...

I forgot I had this, going to be really helpful in future maps because of my current lack of Thiefs. For now, it means I don't have to wait for Guybrush to get his 4 Mov ass to the door. Speaking of him...

It's like he's ASKING to be benched

I pull yet another lucky dodge out of my ass because Strider was doubled here

You're still more useful than the others, that's all you have and it's not much

It's a start

I want to complain but I can't

What a great way to finish this chapter's levels
Honestly? From what I saw and heard, it was very bland. Filled with animation errors, lack of characterization, everyone being an idiot (There is NO reason for the main protagonist to not have that diary at all times), the dub not onlt gave the characters more personality (i.e the main character has more than 'Oh no I accidentally flashed myself to the others') but they poked fun with the flaws the original had. It came out around the time 4kids did One Piece so people whined about it being different from the original because they assumed they pulled a 4kids
The original was just bland from what I hear
A bad kid's show with nothing special that would later inspire Gravity Falls's first episode
No one should complain about the dub because it's the best thing to ever come out of one

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh my god, the French dub in MGS1 is sooooooo bad!!
Like, I like it, but god, it's hard to take the character seriously with those voices.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Surprised no one brought this up.

According to PlayStation Ireland, the Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy will be a timed exclusive.
Inb4 people say that Switch release is confirmed.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
I loved Ed Edd n Eddy. One of the more memorable shows of that era.

The situation behind Ghost Stories always reminds me about the one on Samurai Pizza Cats. Some of the original scripts were lost by the translators, and as such the producers decided to make a more parody style show out of it. The original show is actually quite forgotten in favor of the American adaptation these days.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Is it Resi 1 bad?
"Why are you laughing? Stop that!" 6 year old Wesker
"YOUUUUU CAAAAAAN'T KILLLLL MEEEEE!" Chris moments before the final boss
It's mixed, some character are OK when they actually try to play the character. But some like Ocelot are like they don't give a **** and play like their are in a kid show.
Seriously, Ocelot is the worst/best of the bunch. His voice actor probably was drunk or something, and the voice doesn't even fit!
Ah, 90' dub...

Chrono.

Not really, Crash already has had games on Nintendo consoles, just not the classics
This is true but that's all small stuff (aside from the kart racers).

Having the remakes of the trilogy on Switch would feel a little weird. I'd probably buy them for the Switch tho ngl.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
N-Sane Trilogy being on other platforms does confuse me a bit.

From what I understand, the original trilogy and Crash Team Racing can't be rereleased on other platforms other than Sony's. You'd think being remakes of those games would mean they would follow under the same rules.

Guess not.

D

Deleted member

It!s actually not that weird, after the original trilogy Crash was multi-plat.(Starting with Wrath of Cortex on X-box.) And not just "small stuff" I mean full on crash games, regardless whether or not you find them any good.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

From what I understand, the original trilogy and Crash Team Racing can't be rereleased on other platforms other than Sony's. You'd think being remakes of those games would mean they would follow under the same rules.

Guess not.
Considering Sony doesn't have the rights, I don't think they get to decide that

Chrono.

Guess not.
It's that Activision cash money brother.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I imagine how much of an effect this would do on Crash's Smash support.

Assuming that it will be a thing.

Chrono.

I imagine how much of an effect this would do on Crash's Smash support.

Assuming that it will be a thing.
His support, provided Smash Switch is a thing in a year or so, was gonna be pretty big anyway.

He's more relevant now than he ever was during a Smash release.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I always figured that going multiplat killed Crash and Spyro. Turns out ti was just the generations switch combined with unreasonable time frames for development.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was in my house when someone playing pokemon Go shouted out

"What the heck is this thing... a "Phanpy"?

I quickly rushed out and grabbed my phone

I have :231: now

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I would say his association with PlayStation would make him unlikely.

But considering we got Cloud, it's very possible.
Then I will be praying hard for his inclusion.

Just like I've did for Cloud years ago despite the odds.

D

Deleted member

Chapter 4: Someone dies tonight

Look who's replacing Artur. Better than Jason in everything but Def but honsetly, who cares about Def when you got a 13 base Spd?

Still the best

Not bad for a first level tbh
And replacing Lute is

Oh god, the randomizer hates Burb. 0 Def. 0 ****ING DEF.

Strider dies. Weirdly, it uses Colm's quote and portrait... even though Franz used his own when he died despite replacing Moulder. Weird

She might get a spot if these keep coming

Some people, on the other hand...

Eh...

OH GOD I DIDN'T CHECK ITS RANGE

Some RNG manipulation to make him dodge a 60% hit while killing the boss gave him these two levels. The first level cancels the second so it's all good. I guess he's still got that Def growth.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
So a doll company is making a doll based off of Jazz Jennings, a transgender activist
"Y ARE DEY PRUMOTIN MINTUL EELNESS"
"CNN Y U COVER DIS N NOT DAH RAYUTS N SWEEDIN"
I can't decide which one is worse, the bigot or the one who believes Sweden actually has problems despite them asking Trump "What the **** are you on about?"

D

Deleted member

If the Crash remakes truly are timed exclusive, then I'll be glad to see them reach a wider audience (though if I'm not mistaken, the multiplatform Crash games sold more on PlayStation systems).

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Crash would be kind of hype to see in Smash I suppose. Seeing as they managed to get Cloud of all people. Both of them should have been in the Playstation crossover game. Still would rather it be Simon Belmont or Bomberman next.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If the Crash remakes truly are timed exclusive, then I'll be glad to see them reach a wider audience (though if I'm not mistaken, the multiplatform Crash games sold more on PlayStation systems).
True, but you have to keep in mind that the Playstation 2 had one of the largest install bases for any console made. And that the character had his start on their systems.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
LOL, I will get the Crash Trilogy if they come to Switch

D

Deleted member

So a doll company is making a doll based off of Jazz Jennings, a transgender activist
I can't decide which one is worse, the bigot or the one who believes Sweden actually has problems despite them asking Trump "What the **** are you on about?"
Doll? Umm, I think the word you're looking for is action figure, they're not dolls Mom.

But there's no news of it prior to today... In fact, I just searched IGN's news of it too, and it was also today.

D

Deleted member

I'm sure Sweden still has its problems
Everyone in the entire world is laughing and confused about Trump
No back talk young man, or daddy will get the belt when he gets home from work
I'm here

D

Deleted member

Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen In all seriousness though, oh god, why did I look at the comments about that?
Screenshot (129).png
Ugh, I see idiots like this everyday. And I mean everyday... People are pretty dumb.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I'm sure Sweden still has its problems
Everyone in the entire world is laughing and confused about Trump

I'm here
Context
Tiny Hands McOrange said there are riots in Sweden
Sweden doesn't have riots, there was just a tiny group of teens vandalizing stuff
Sweden asks what the **** he's on about
Well that sounded wrong.

The internet has ruined certain words.
This is why I'd rather have a wife should I become a parent, no kid saying daddy

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah from the new Gumball episodes, here's another hilarious moment:

For reference, the episode's plot is them trying to figure out whats in this unmarked package as they don't want to open it.

As a bonus they also slipped a portal reference into the episode:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom