• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'd remove that if I were you, the R word gets autocensored here
I bet they think Jesus was white though
Rapist isn't a censored word here though. So perhaps I should be fine since the word isn't censored.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think I can cleary say that I suck at stealth lol.
I'm OK, but if I am seen. I am dead for sure, and I am playing on Easy.
Now, I think if a soldier is somewhere I don't want, I'm going to kill him to make the rest easier.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Isn't *** censored though despite being part of assassin twice? :p
Oh, I thought assassin was some kind of weird fetish thing where you try and shove your ass in someone's ass

ass, ass in

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Isn't *** censored though despite being part of assassin twice? :p
I've seen censors that do detect assassin as profanity.

Most hilarious is when censors change words. Like ass to butt.

Buttbuttin.

Buttbuttinate.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've seen censors that do detect assassin as profanity.

Most hilarious is when censors change words. Like *** to butt.

Buttbuttin.

Buttbuttinate.
That'd be hilarious if the assassin's creed forum did that

D

Deleted member

Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen In all seriousness though, oh god, why did I look at the comments about that?
Ugh, I see idiots like this everyday. And I mean everyday... People are pretty dumb.
Oh god white genocide lmao
It's both sad and funny tbh
Context
Tiny Hands McOrange said there are riots in Sweden
Sweden doesn't have riots, there was just a tiny group of teens vandalizing stuff
Sweden asks what the **** he's on about

This is why I'd rather have a wife should I become a parent, no kid saying daddy
I dunno, I found this
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/21/europe/sweden-stockholm-riots/
Dunno if there's more to it though

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
This is true but that's all small stuff (aside from the kart racers).

Having the remakes of the trilogy on Switch would feel a little weird. I'd probably buy them for the Switch tho ngl.
Crash 4, a main series game was on the Gamecube. Twinsanity, another main series game was also slated to be on the Gamecube as well.

That's not exactly small stuff. Crash being on Nintendo is nothing new.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I don't see N-Sane Trilogy bro by on other systems since Sony themselves own the original trilogy and worked with Activision for those games

Crash 4, a main series game was on the Gamecube. Twinsanity, another main series game was also slated to be on the Gamecube as well.

That's not exactly small stuff. Crash being on Nintendo is nothing new.
Don't forget the GBA games

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
To everyone, lets just say everyone in the world has problems, not just us.

I remeber someone didnt know there was a war going on in a different country with tons and tons of killing because, shocker, they were to busy going " us, us, us but what about us"

And I know Im gonna get responces going aginst me as always

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

2 options
1: FAKE NEWS!!!!!111!!!1!1!!!1!!11!!!
2: Tiny Hands said it last week, this article's from today so he couldn't mean that
I guess it's the second but you said he said CNN wasn't covering it so it may be that. And why call him Tiny Hands?

D

Deleted member

Oh god white genocide lmao
It's both sad and funny tbh
Yeah, I guess it is pretty funny for the time being. It's just a bit unpleasant to think about considering that people like this have more influence over things than I thought. This is the saddest thing I've seen in a long time though, found this gym yesterday on a video about the racial controversy in Battlefield 1.
Screenshot (128).png
Like, holy **** these people sound like memes, I wish they were.

D

Deleted member

I don't see N-Sane Trilogy bro by on other systems since Sony themselves own the original trilogy and worked with Activision for those games

Don't forget the GBA games
They don't. The rights to the original trilogy along with the Crash IP originally belonged to Universal (and later went into Activision's hands after a few mergers). However, last time I checked, Naughty Dog (currently a Sony subsidiary) owns/owned the original source code.

Also, the copyright statement for the N. Sane Trilogy doesn't mention either Sony or Naughty Dog.

acti.png

Still, I'm not betting on the N. Sane Trilogy going multiplatform either.

Last edited by a moderator:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
You guys like memes?

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Then why not check out this meme inside of a meme.

Sorry @Yomi's Biggest Fan

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Been listening to some stuff while doing school work. This is one of the more original pokemon creepy pasta's I've seen:

Ivander

Smash Legend
There was a problem fetching the tweet
L E T ' S M O S E Y B O I Z
Even if that famous translation error comes back, everybody will hear it the way it was intended to be.:shades:

Cloud: :ohwell:Let's mosey.:ohwell:
*insert hordes of fans ranting about how it was ruined*

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I always figured that going multiplat killed Crash and Spyro. Turns out ti was just the generations switch combined with unreasonable time frames for development.
Actually, I'm pretty sure its cause the original devs didn't want to work on Spyro and Crash anymore, so they got passed around a lot, so the series tended to lose their direction.

If I could stay in the hospital with my sister I would be school always gets in the way
Well, not that I understand your situation at the moment, but don't schools have rules and protocols for stuff that involves sick relatives, cause my Uni did, but I'm talking as a UK resident, don't know about your country.

Also, I have a question for you guys, and please throw away all your predisposed biases as to whether this character could get in, because that is not my question at all.

So let's suppose Baby Mario and Baby Luigi ended up in Smash, and they have a moveset based around their abilities from Mario & Luigi Partners in Time, so my question is, would they have the Yoshi series emblem, cause that's where they originate from, or would they have the Mario series emblem cause that's where their moveset is taken from?

Same question can also apply to Kamek, although he's easier to justify, cause you can actually make a moveset for based around info from the Yoshi games he appeared in.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well, not that I understand your situation at the moment, but don't schools have rules and protocols for stuff that involves sick relatives, cause my Uni did, but I'm talking as a UK resident, don't know about your country.
Yeah my college does but Im a strict "I cant miss class even if I break down and get sick" person. I will only not go to class if Im forced to stay home
Yeah. Women with testicals are a bit of a rarity these days.
Well we have these stupid sacks of nothing called breasts you can hit, it hurts twice as bad

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Ivander

Smash Legend
And once again, Jeff strikes again.
https://clips.twitch.tv/ign/NiceSheepThunBeast
He doesn't outright say that the character isn't a spiderbot, but he does say that the hero, the one in the middle of the battlefield concept art and at the back of the one concept art, isn't who we think it is. That being said:

Besides the one in the back that everybody was suggesting is the new hero, some people have also pointed out the small spiderbot in front of Winston and the giant looking quad-legged tank on the far right.

Well well well.

She is the next hero after all.
And they just re-confirmed that she isn't and that she will play a role in the new character's story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom