• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
reminds me of Ponycanon blocking Ringabels theme off youtube.

Only difference is, I dont go "**** you, Ponycanon, Ill pirate your music" like people are doing with nintendo because that will not only make them protect their stuff more, but will also hurt Revo, who make the music for bravely default
In that case, they have no way of making money from me = I can't send them money even if I like it. So, it shouldn't matter if I pirate or not in that case.

EDIT: nvm I won't drag it further then.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Aria of Sorrow is definitely the harder of the two, but it's really good, the best out of the GBA games for sure.

Symphony of the night is similar to it, but just know that instead of stealing souls you just get sub weapons. However, you can input spells in the way you would a fighting game, which is really useful. Like this spell.
That's my biggest advice for the game, because I thought you had to unlock spells, but you don't, you can do them right of the bat, but they do require energy from your magic bar.(So basically, if some don't work right of the bat it means that your magic bar needs to be bigger, which it will be as you level up.)
If you are a vampire that is the main protagonist and that you're called Alucard, you're always gonna to be the most OP character ever. (Just look Hellsing, it's nut and gory)

Also, you forgot to mention that the music are HAMAZING!!!:4larry:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
admittedly rather stupidly, who region locks a YouTube video?)
A lot of Japanese companies, cough Ponycanyon cough, blocks the anime videos I watch on youtube, and they arent even episode, they are PVs for the shows lol but ANN always has a daily motion video with the article xp

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Stealing is stealing gentlemen. Someone will always frown upon it, no matter the circumstances.

I've stolen food in the past because I was starved and homeless. Someone wasn't happy about it, but at least I had some food in my stomach.

My point in short is that if you're gonna steal, pirate- whatever. Have a reason for it. Hopefully a reasonable one.

That's my two cents. Have a good day.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
A lot of Japanese companys blocks the anime videos I watch on youtube, and they arent even episode, they are PVs for the shows lol but ANN always has a daily motion video with the article xp
Yeah, that was rhetorical but it does get a bit annoying, LOL. There's probably some legal reason for it that I haven't looked into yet that's at least worth considering but it is a bit odd when I'm not aware of the reasoning behind it.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
You forget that Jesus was canonically a Stand user in the SBR universe
oh yeeeeaaahhh forgot about SBR......
I remember being taught like three times about Our Lady of Guadalupe and how the final miracle of the three kids she talked to was the day the sun danced....you know that would be one of the first things to think of when someone asks you to imagine if religious figures and events were influenced by Stands.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

"Wii have been waiting for U"

The Nintendo Rep just went there lol.

D

Deleted member

If you are a vampire that is the main protagonist and that you're called Alucard, you're always gonna to be the most OP character ever. (Just look Hellsing, it's nut and gory)

Also, you forgot to mention that the music are HAMAZING!!!:4larry:
Yes, this Alucard especially is OP. :p

Yes, the music is awesome! These are just some of my favorite music from it, though the entire soundtrack is just amazing.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yes, this Alucard especially is OP. :p

Yes, the music is awesome! These are just some of my favorite music from it, though the entire soundtrack is just amazing.
Man, what kind of Alucard is this?

I want to see him in a fight with video game Alucard and anime Alucard now.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
February is ending well. The snow is gone and its a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like this kids like you-- oh, wait.

Well anyways I think snow is done mehopes. I'm gonna start applying again and see if someone hires me this time.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Zoroark outfoxes the completion as the winner. Meanwhile, poor Emboar got left in the dust by Dewott and Excadrill. This next poll now begins for at least 6 hours.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Now it's between Darmanitan, Victini, Genesect, and Haxorus. Not to worry Serperier and @Chandeelure fans, both Pokémon will be saved for the last poll tonight.

I'm all open for at least two more suggestions unless Samurott will have a second chance. Or should Sawk/Throh and Keldo join the fray?
Voting for my main ape King Louie Darmanitan. Though some will sleep on him.

Meanwhile, @Erureido does have a point on Meloetta being a must have on the last Gen 5 poll. Coming from someone who owned the original support thread until its last concert (R.I.P.).

Don't forget about @Chandeelure either.

D

Deleted member

Man, what kind of Alucard is this?

I want to see him in a fight with video game Alucard and anime Alucard now.
It's Captain N Alucard. :p Because Alucard first appeared in Castlevania 3, but at the time he was just a generic vampire. SotN is the game that defined his character.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
February is ending well. The snow is gone and its a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like this kids like you-- oh, wait.

Well anyways I think snow is done mehopes. I'm gonna start applying again and see if someone hires me this time.
Indeed my friend, flowers are singing, birds are blooming. On kids like this, day like you...
Oops, I **** up that part.
Welp, you can't do your famous line exactly the same everytime anyway, so who care my buddy, pal, friend?
Sans emote.png

It's Captain N Alucard. :p Because Alucard first appeared in Castlevania 3, but at the time he was just a generic vampire. SotN is the game that defined his character.
That_Was_The_ Joke.png
Trust me, I haven't played alot of the games, but I already know alot about them.:p

D

Deleted member

Holy ****, finally something about S3
Patiently waits for it to finally air

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
"I hope they keep the naked 13 year old's vagina bones in the game" -Everyone against 'censorship'
Lin has pelvic bones? :troll:

Hey, c'mon, be fair here, it's not EVERYONE... just the lolicons
This.

Or people who just want everything to be true to the original experience.

But this is Nintendo we are talking about. So expecting no censorship is like expecting sex in a Disney movie.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Uhhh....what? Hold on, what the actual what?
It's a joke on people who whine about the slightest change in localization
Lin in XCX had a very skimpy outfit that got changed, justified as she's 13 in canon
The female lead in TMS had her pelvic bones brushed out in localization, so angry horny weebs were outraged
These people are petty as ****. They ruin gaming for others
Or people who just want everything to be true to the original experience.

But this is Nintendo we are talking about. So expecting no censorship is like expecting sex in a Disney movie.
But what about cases like say, Ghost Stories, in which the original was bland as ****?

Well there are pregnancies, does that count?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Lin in XCX had a very skimpy outfit that got changed, justified as she's 13 in canon
The female lead in TMS had her pelvic bones brushed out in localization, so angry horny weebs were outraged
Oh, OK.
Well, there is always those guys that ruin the fun for everyone.
It's like girl that use sexism when peoples critic them instead of thinking that they are actually ****ty peoples. (Look at you Suzy)

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
And don't forget the "fugly" costumes the females had to model in instead of bikinis like they should.

Hipster Tsubasa shall forever be a meme. :laugh:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
How to spot an attention seeker 101
There was a problem fetching the tweet
The worst part is Nintendo is among the best companies at not doing that.

Though this is probably one of the guys who seem to think DLC that won't be done until several months from now somehow counts as a paywall just because it was announced before release...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom