• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I upgraded to the latest version of Photoshop and one of the new features is REALLY pissing me off

If you are trying to move a layer, but you click just off the right pixel, it will automatically switch to the image in the layer you clicked instead and move that layer.

It's REALLY annoying

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
There was a problem fetching the tweet

You're goddamn right that no one wants a Poison Jab from the champ.

Croagunk was made for Smash.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
So I just learned that characters in Fire Emblem Heroes get special dialogue when they reach level 40 and you talk them in the castle lobby.

I stumbled upon Sharena's special dialogue online and... I think you all should read this. It will surely incite some kind of reaction, but I won't spoil the surprise. Here's the link to the conversation I'm talking about:

Sharena's dialogue in the Castle Lobby when she reaches Level 40

Sharena: "Ha! Let's drop all that royal jibber-jabber. It's just us, right? Right! The thing is, I love being around you. I've never been happier!"

Me: "Oh my, is she going to confess? Considering how she approached me during the plot, it wouldn't surprise me if that's the case."

*One sentence later."

Sharena: "But after spending so much time with you, I just think of you more like..."

Me: "A soulmate? A lover? A boyfriend? A husband? Someone you want to marry?"

Sharena: "...a close friend."

Me: My reaction:

"You've gotta be kidding me! She friendzones you!"

Sharena: "Do you feel the same? Are we friends? Best friends? On our way to becoming best friends?

Me: "Wow, you're really pushing me into the friend zone right now!" ... "Er, I guess I have to say best friends?"

Sharena: "We are? Er, which one? Never mind. I'm just delighted... so delighted... so very...Waah! You made me cry you silly goose. I won't forget this day. Why, I'll save all my tears of happiness forever in a vial to remind me--forever!"

Me: "Well then... thanks friend. You're sure you haven't fallen in me? No? Well, thanks for the friend zone."

------

Yep, Sharena friends zones you, even though those final sentences might suggest otherwise.

I still like her the most out of the 5 new characters in Heroes though.
I think a lot of the time they friendzone you, it's kind of awesome. :laugh:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Welcome to Unova, because it's Gen 5 time mates.

Dewott, Emboar, Zoroark, and Excadrill are your first few picks. Victini, Genesect, Chandelure, and others will have their time to shine later.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Dewott, Emboar, Zoroark, and Excadrill are your first few picks. Victini, Genesect, Chandelure, and others will have their time to shine later.
> Dewott
> Not Samurott

Ok. Then Zoroark it is.

And I would tag @ZestyÑ since he would like this one.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
> Dewott
> Not Samurott

Ok. Then Zoroark it is.
In the words of Whisper, "You get what you get, and you don't throw a fit."

Because it's not like *big shock* more people like Dewott than his own evolution or anything.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
In the words of Whisper, "You get what you get, and you don't throw a fit."

Because it's not like *big shock* more people like Dewott than his own evolution or anything.
Yet you went for Emboar, the objectively worst Gen 5 evolution and the one design many point to as proof that Gen 5 had some "ugly" Pokémon ideas, over its prevolution Pignite.

Don't get me wrong, I love Gen 5 and find the controversy over its designs overblown. But I'm not going to ignore the flaming fat pig in the room.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Yet you went for Emboar, the objectively worst Gen 5 evolution and the one design many point to as proof that Gen 5 had some "ugly" Pokémon ideas, over its prevolution Pignite.

Don't get me wrong, I love Gen 5 and find the controversy over its designs overblown. But I'm not going to ignore the flaming fat pig in the room.
Let's just admit that all the starters look terrible

And play terrible too

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

The Tepig line was pretty unpopular to begin with, more point to Druddegon and the Vanilite or even Stunfisk for bad Gen 5 designs. In Emboar's defense, he has a far more suitable body for combat unlike the rolypoly wrestler pig.

Come on, it's seven in the morning and we are both about to get bored to death in class anyway. -_-

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Let's just admit that all the starters look terrible

And play terrible too
But I like Samurott....

The Tepig line was pretty unpopular to begin with, more point to Druddegon and the Vanilite or even Stunfisk for bad Gen 5 designs. In Emboar's defense, he has a far more suitable body for combat unlike the rolypoly wrestler pig.

Come on, it's seven in the morning and we are both about to get bored to death in class anyway. -_-
Good point. Meanwhile, that charger better be still in the room instead of stolen.

Chrono.

It just kinda hit me that Switch and BOTW come out next week.

Man I actually hope they have enough in stock, I didn't pre order.

D

Deleted member

Out of these, I'd want Excadrill. Though my most wanted Gen 5 is absent from this poll, hopefully it will be on the next one.
Though I must ask, why Dewott and not Samurott?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

I heavily supported Victini pre Smash 4, so its only natural that I'd vote for Victini once again.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Out of these, I'd want Excadrill. Though my most wanted Gen 5 is absent from this poll, hopefully it will be on the next one.
Though I must ask, why Dewott and not Samurott?
Dewott at least has the dual razor shells gong for it, though I do slightly regret not going for its Final Evolution. Serperier definitely will be in the next one since Vine Whip is a thing.

I heavily supported Victini pre Smash 4, so its only natural that I'd vote for Victini once again.
I guess you could say that it can climb to victory? :troll:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Horizon Zero Dawn's getting some really good reviews.
Guerrilla might have actually made something great for once.
I wouldn't use game reviews as a source for AAA games as much.

Remember the days of Mass Effect 3, DmC, Halo 4 and Skyward Sword

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well, well, well.

Stirring a hornet's net in true Jim Sterling fashion. :p (I agree with the video in case you were wondering. I ****ing hate Nintendo's protectionism)

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, well, well.

Stirring a hornet's net in true Jim Sterling fashion. :p
Hey! I was going to talk about that!:4metaknight:
Really tough, it just suck. Nintendo has amazing dev but the company itself make awful decision. :/
Like, if Nintendo and Capcom were actual person, they would be made for each other due to the amount of good and bad decision they made over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom