• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
During the Brawl days, I had a "Porygon-Z for Smash" support thread
That's pretty interesting. Did you at least remember the moveset you gave it?

Am I the only one who's going to ask why the hell is Porygon Z there?

I like it, but how would it hold items? Psychic?
What Psycho said. It's an embodied glitch that can bend the rules of physics. Not to mention the whole Porygon line can learn Psychic.

Nothing out of the ordinary for it to use items in a unique way.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Ikr? I hear she like Delphox too. :138: what a madman
I like Delphox too....delphox is cool. Best starter of the gen
tfw when you forget the name of the region delphox is from but can remember all the others.
Here's the second Generation 4 Pokemon poll.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Any suggestions are welcome for the third and final one.
1. Why must you hurt me in this way
2. Suggestions? You can't have a Gen 4 poll without GIRATINA in it (origin Forme specifically)
I must vote...nnngggghhhhh......Gallade, barely beats out Magmortar for my vote.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
1. Why must you hurt me in this way
2. Suggestions? You can't have a Gen 4 poll without GIRATINA in it (origin Forme specifically)
I must vote...nnngggghhhhh......Gallade, barely beats out Magmortar for my vote.
Giratina would be interesting. I've been holding out for Legendaries for the last few gens for body related issues (Though about Groudon, but went against it).

At least Giratina can learn Psychic. And the Former changes would make for a great mechanic.

When there's too many good Pokemon choices, I know that feel. This next one afterwards shouldn't be too bad.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Giratina would be interesting. I've been holding out for Legendaries for the last few gens for body related issues (Though about Groudon, but went against it).

At least Giratina can learn Psychic. And the Former changes would make for a great mechanic.

When there's too many good Pokemon choices, I know that feel. This next one afterwards shouldn't be too bad.
seems like it'd be difficult for the past few gens what with the bird trio, ho-oh, lugia, and hoenn's trio. Deoxyz and it's forms and the johto cats could work, but it's iffy imo.
yeah, Giratina forme-swapping would be really cool to see. I'd love to see Shadow Force incorporated in some way, and the big G is tied with m2 for my favorite legendary.
Not too bad? woohoo!

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Porygon-Z < Magmortar < Gliscor < Weavile < Gallade < Garchomp < Infernape < Darkrai < Empoleon

That's for Smash, but it would be pretty much the exact same thing for my general preference.

I do like Infernape's design, plus it's one of the few Pokemon who gets one of the best moves ever.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
who the hell is usagi?
He's a character made by a completely different person who is friends with the creators of TMNT and his character has appeared in almost EVERY incarnations of the TMNT universe

Most prominently in TMNT 2003 where the turtles travel to an alternate dimension to compete in some kind of tournament and Usagi is the friend and rival of Leonardo

He's got his own comic

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Usagi appearing in TMNT 2012 would be great.

I haven't seen that bunny ronin in a long time.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I think I still have a 1987 Usagi Yojimbo figure, but I'd have to search through my junk

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've decided I need a separate mouse for gaming than I have for graphic design

I have a rollerball mouses, which apparently are more useful for graphic design, especially with 3D

But whenever I play a FPS, I spazz all around trying to shoot the opponent

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
As long as you include Marx I'm good

If you add Simirror, he'd be broken

Edit: Marx also uses Mirror power now that I think about it though

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My sister is mad and me and my dad for telling her to place eat necause we are getting incresenly annoyed and worried

She hasnt eaten in 3 weeks
"please let me eat on my own time"
She said that 3 weeks ago and she still hasnt eaten. After 3 weeks, she should expect us to be getting annoyed, worried and stressed

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
IMG_7187.PNG IMG_7186.PNG IMG_7188.PNG

Phew, looks like I'm done this month. It's crazy but I think I might buy 140 orbs on my birthday. >_>

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Y'all talking about Reshiram?

I too like Reshiram far more than Zekrom. In fact, I liked Reshiram since it was first revealed. At the time, it was our only Fire/Dragon-type, and I loved its design. It looks so majestic with the hair flowing out at various parts of its body, and I really like its cry in both the games and the anime. I'd honestly go as far as saying Reshiram is one of my top favorite mascot legendaries. I'd probably tie it alongside Groudon and Solgaleo, with Dialga at first place.

Here's the second Generation 4 Pokemon poll.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Any suggestions are welcome for the third and final one.
I think many here should know which Pokemon I'd pick of the four.

I'd say Gallade is the Pokemon that I want the most in Smash (and my 2nd most wanted overall), even more than an Alola Pokemon like Primarina or Decidueye. I imagine him easily standing out as the only one of the current Smash fighters that can truly make use of dual-wielding swords thanks to those arm blades of his (combined with little bits of teleportation here and there to reference his Psychic-typing). He also has a pretty wide move pool, and I can imagine he'd utilize various slashing attacks such as Psycho Cut, Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Fury Cutter, etc. It's thanks to those arm blades that I think Gallade would make a far more interesting fighter than his evolutionary counterpart.

I even plan on saving Gallade for my final nomination on the RTC thread when the time comes.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Decided to make a couple movesets.
It's a ranged character focused on water and ice. It uses powerful projectiles for its specials.
  • Neutral Attack: Pecks for 3%. If it hits, Empoleon follows up with two wing slaps that each do 2%.
  • Dash Attack: Jumps and flies forward a little, pecking horizontally. 6%.
  • Forward Tilt: Does a wing slap. 4%.
  • Up Tilt: Claps overhead. 7%.
  • Down Tilt: Pecks downwards. 3%.
  • Forward Smash: Twirls its wing around three times, with water circling around it. 6-12%.
  • Up Smash: Swings its beak overhead with ice coming from it. 3-10%.
  • Down Smash: Gets down and does two breakdance-like spins. 5-11%.
  • Neutral Aerial: Spreads out its wings and feet. 5% on either side.
  • Forward Aerial: Flies forward a little, hitting with the entire front part of its body. 6%.
  • Up Aerial: Creates an upwards curved ice slide that it slides on while hitting. 7%.
  • Back Aerial: Backhands with an outstretched wing at its full range. 6%.
  • Down Aerial: Curls into a ball and hits at the bottom. There's a sweetspot that meteor smashes. 7%.
  • Grab: Uses a water vortex like :4greninja:'s, and with the same speed, only with much greater range.
  • Pummel: Same as :4greninja:'s.
  • Forward Throw: Freezes the opponent's feet and slides them forward before they're launched. 3%.
  • Up Throw: Throws them above its mouth, then sprays them up with water. 4%.
  • Back Throw: Freezes the opponent's feet and slides them backward before they're launched. 3%.
  • Down Throw: Throw them to the ground and sprays them hard. 8%.

• Neutral Special: Hydro Cannon. Charges up some water in its mouth. The water can be stored and charged like Aura Sphere/Shadow Ball, but instead of being an orb, it's a large wave of water. It does 8-20%, but it has lots of cooldown time after launch.
  • Side Special: Flash Cannon. Opens its mouth and lets out a long-ranged beam that travels with extremely long range, and decent speed. It has a lot of startup, but little cooldown, and it can be cancelled during the startup. It does 6%.
  • Up Special: Drill Peck. Spins around like a twister, then rises slowly for a small distance. Empoleon follows the inputted directions while spinning. It deals 9% damage all around, but when first starting, Empoleon's beak is a sweetspot that does 14%. If started on the ground, it only does 5%. If done out of a dash, Empoleon moves horizontally and with more distance, but it can't be controlled.
  • Down Special: Steel Wing. Stretches out its wings and begins to glide for as long as the move is held, up to three seconds. The wings deal 5% damage. If Empoleon starts on the ground, he does an aerial loop before he starts to glide, and the wings deal 6%.
  • Final Smash: Blizzard. Releases a long-range blizzard from its mouth for seven seconds. It freezes all opponents and does them 18%.
It has a style similar to :4diddy:. It focuses on throwing extremely fast Mach Punches.
  • Neutral Attack: Does a Mach Punch. 5%. To follow, Infernape releases a fury of Mach Punches like :4littlemac:'s jab, except each of these punches sends out a wave that extends a small range in front of Infernape's fist.
  • Dash Attack: Jumps and kicks. 3%.
  • Forward Tilt: Does a spinning tail whip. 2%.
  • Up Tilt: Flips and kicks while standing on a hand. 4%.
  • Down Tilt: Sweeps with its tail. 2%.
  • Forward Smash: Throws a Mach Punch while sliding forward a little. 5-15%. Has little starting or cooling time.
  • Up Smash: The fire on its head shoots up. 7-11%.
  • Down Smash: Throws a series of Mach Punches downwards. 9-15%. Has little starting or cooling time.
  • Neutral Aerial: Spins while hitting with its tail. 3% in the front, 4% in the back.
  • Forward Aerial: Throws a Mach Punch while traveling a small distance. 4%.
  • Up Aerial: Flip kicks. 3%.
  • Back Aerial: Throws a strong Mach Punch with short range. 8%.
  • Down Aerial: Does two forward punches, doing a full downwards flip after each one. The first one does 3%. The second one is a Mach Punch that meteor smashes and does 5%.
  • Grab: Does a Mach Punch, but grabs instead of punching. It's the fastest grab, but has some of the shortest range.
  • Forward Throw: Jumps and throws. 4%.
  • Up Throw: Does a Mach Punch as an uppercut. 5%.
  • Back Throw: Kicks them back. 3%.
  • Down Throw: Burns them three times, with the first burn doing 3%, the second doing 4%, and the third doing 5%.

• Neutral Special: Fire Punch. Charges some fire into its fist, then releases it in a Falcon Punch-like attack, with a large fireball covering its fist. 10%, with a sweetspot of 15% in the fist. Pressing A while the fire is charging turns the attack into a Mach Punch of 7% damage, that sends Infernape sliding forwards.
  • Side Special: Taunt. Makes a mocking face. Opponents in a short range facing Infernape can only use damaging moves for the next three seconds.
  • Up Special: Flame Wheel. If in the air, curls into a wheel while shooting up and causing 2% burn damage to opponents who touch it. If on the ground, curls into a wheel and charges up, able to roll around and attack. The speed is charged, while the damage with each hit is always 4%. Infernape can jump and cancel while rolling just like :4sonic:'s Spin Dash.
  • Down Special: Thunder Punch. Charges some electricity into its fist, then releases it in a punch for 5%. It is much faster than Fire Punch in both charge and punch, and it also stuns the opponent. Pressing A while the electricity is charging turns the attack into a Mach Punch of 5% damage, that sends Infernape sliding forwards with more range than Fire Punch's Mach Punch.
  • Final Smash: Fire Spin. A vortex of fire appears around it, trapping anybody who touches it and dealing them hits of 4%. The fire expands outwards.
I really like Mach Punch.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Forgot to mention this a few days ago, but I did another summoning in Fire Emblem Heroes:

And so now I have Cain and Abel, both of which are 4-stars. Funny how I have the Cain and Abel characters for both FE1 and FE13.

I don't see myself using Wrys, so I sent him away. Lon'qu was a cool summon, but with Roy in the picture... yeah.

4-star Hana was a nice surprise. She comes with an Armorslayer and the Life and Death skill, but again, I doubt I'll be using her much with Roy in the picture.

I also got another Olivia. This time, she's a 4-star. I'll probably start using that instead of the one I have because my initial one was just 3-stars.

I just received my 20th orb, so I'll be doing another summoning shortly. Let's see how it goes!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My latest attempt in Fire Emblem Heroes was all crap units

Gaius, Draug, Hinata, Cherche all 3 stars

Arthur 4 stars

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Speaking of that Kirby roster, I see three Knights. I recognize Meta Knight and Galacta Knight. What's the last one? Dark Meta Knight?

Burruni

Smash Hero
So.
Been playing a ton of DQ8, OW, Fe:H, and Fate/GO.

Hero-Red-Angelo-Jessica is an unstoppable combination and objectively the best team.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hey everybody I'm new here so what's up?
Welcome to the NintenZone Social!

I'm sure Chandeelure Chandeelure will love another Bandanna Dee supporter!
This looks fake as hell.
It is, it was posted for fun/ a joke because of the comic.

Now a side note:

That Kirby Fighter Mockup is amazing. I'd play it day one! Now I want Kirby Warriors with that cast.

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain

Now a side note:

That Kirby Fighter Mockup is amazing. I'd play it day one! Now I want Kirby Warriors with that cast.
He also supports Bomberman!
I already know him XD
He posts almost every day in the Dream Land Social Group.

Hi Bandana Dee3 Bandana Dee3 !

D

Deleted member

So, there's gonna be a BSD movie!?!? And a dub too?? Logging up on Tumblr after some days can bring you good news.
Also, where the **** is the Chapter 49 translation!? This is taking too long!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874

Now a side note:

He also supports Bomberman!
I already know him XD
He posts almost every day in the Dream Land Social Group.

Hi Bandana Dee3 Bandana Dee3 !
Yeah that Kirby roster needs more Nightmare.
On a side note:
I personally think the FE divided community is worse than the Sonic divided community.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom