• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
wow, what **** taste in legendaries that person had
But... Zekrom's cool...

Well, this is something that's happening. :4myfriends:
I hope that means we'll get something like Ike/Soren/Ranulf, Elincia/Lucia, and Sigurd/Cuan next month, it would be a nice theme to play into some of the series' close friends and/or brothers-in-arms.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Pretty sure someone on tumblr thinks this already. I mean, I saw them calling Lunala one and also called Dartrix gay for....some reason?
With Lunala, that was done because people didn't get biology lessons, as embyros (Cosmog and Cosmoem) are female at first before fully developing. It's why guys have nipples
Dartix however is utter bull****

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
With Lunala, that was done because people didn't get biology lessons, as embyros (Cosmog and Cosmoem) are female at first before fully developing. It's why guys have nipples
Dartix however is utter bull****
I took science lol Its also why men can get breast cancer but ingame its non gendered Sooo eh

Yeah but the Dartix one gave me a good laugh

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo having **** taste in legendaries for picking Reshraim over Zekrom
Somehow I don't think that's as noticeable to outsiders as the attempt to read too much into fluffy feathers is, LOL

And Reshiram is my favorite of the two as well.

Although Black Kyurem is better than White Kyurem, IMO.

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Yes, both Gallade and Darkrai will be coming soon.

And maybe a few other exclusive Gen 4 evolutions like Magmortar and Gliscor.
why must you tear my hear apart with such decisions?

His Red figure came out last year. May will be out in April, and Serena in July.

I'd love to see Ethan, Dawn, and either Sun/Moon trainers with Rowlet next.
>Serena in July
welp, guess the Switch just moved down a spot for top birthday present. Possibly.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Hey everyone. I've been busy with work so I haven't had the chance to do Smashboards stuff recently.

Did you miss me?

*Cricket chrips*

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So what's the news? Everyone still being stupidly negative about the Switch?

I wonder if Nintendo's strategy of a spring launch will pay off. On the plus side it doesn't have to fight for attention, on the downside... parents don't exactly buy consoles for their kids on Easter. Maybe they should do a package deal with the chocolate egg people.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I slept for 12 hours

When the sun doesn't rise, I don't either

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So what's the news? Everyone still being stupidly negative about the Switch?

I wonder if Nintendo's strategy of a spring launch will pay off. On the plus side it doesn't have to fight for attention, on the downside... parents don't exactly buy consoles for their kids on Easter. Maybe they should do a package deal with the chocolate egg people.
Well, the initial supply is probably gonna sell out in the US and Japan and restocks are gonna come more slowly than some people want them, so it might not even be a matter of selling to a lot of folks until closer to May.

EU isn't selling out preorders, but the problems with Nintendo selling their product there are deeper than the time of year it's coming out judging by the anecdotes I've heard.

Nintendo's spacing out their games to avoid droughts, so by the time the Switch has a super admirable library to outsiders it'll probably be around the holidays anyway. Nintendo has said they're targeting hardcore gamers with the launch, and presumably that means they're getting their purchases out of the way during quiet season so the system has more of a supply that people don't have to fight over during the holidays.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well, the initial supply is probably gonna sell out in the US and Japan and restocks are gonna come more slowly than some people want them, so it might not even be a matter of selling to a lot of folks until closer to May.

EU isn't selling out preorders, but the problems with Nintendo selling their product there are deeper than the time of year it's coming out judging by the anecdotes I've heard.

Nintendo's spacing out their games to avoid droughts, so by the time the Switch has a super admirable library to outsiders it'll probably be around the holidays anyway. Nintendo has said they're targeting hardcore gamers with the launch, and presumably that means they're getting their purchases out of the way during quiet season so the system has more of a supply that people don't have to fight over during the holidays.
That'd also be why Mario Odessy is coming out in the Holiday season. They can market the heck out of it to target families.

D

Deleted member

So, I finished Hector's Mode, I'll post my main team later.
I like most of the new chapters, 11H is more fun than 11E and I really like the one where you get Farina. Good thing IS knew how to pace them. Hector's version of the "Get the Legendary weapon" chapter sucked though, I liked Eliwood's version better.

Karla was in no way worth using Bartre. Who would ever use her when you have Lyn and Guy, who have much more time to grow, and Karel, who has better bases? Well, at least I got an Wo Dao for Guy since Karel had the other one and I got Harken.

I want to hug Kishuna, poor guy has only known suffering since the day he was born. 32x was kinda sad since Hector and co. ended up killing him thinking he was one of Nergal's soldiers. There's also so much speculation that comes with him: was he the friend of Renault who Nergal promised to revive? Are the Morphs that show up with him other "rejects"?
Speaking of Renault, I got him this time. Lol 12 Mag but I get a Fortify Staff at least!
>32x gives you a Fortify Staff
****ING--

Also, this time, I did promotions properly so the Fire Dragon was super easy. The Uber Spear ended up being useless because I saved it so much and in the end Florina dealt 2 damage with it to the Dragon.

And finally, the last scene with Hector
"I'm gonna put my son against Eliwood's and see who's stronger!"
Damnit Hector, Lilina isn't a Pokemon!
Also, I'm glad it ended up being a girl because naming your son after your brother is weird. I wonder where he got "Lilina" from though.

Also also, HectorXLyn is the OTP of FE, fite me

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Here's the second Generation 4 Pokemon poll.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Any suggestions are welcome for the third and final one.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Am I the only one who's going to ask why the hell is Porygon Z there?

I like it, but how would it hold items? Psychic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom