• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
He supported Pewdiepie in a tweet, but then uploaded a video where he did a milk toast response when people attacked him for "Supporting Nazis"

Basically, it almost sounds like in his video that he was stabbing Pewdiepie in the back because he's scared he's going to be attacked next. He cucked up

Markiplier gave a kind of bread and butter response to the situation, but at least his didn't come off as spineless. Just meaningless.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If you wanna know how meaningless Markiplier's response was

Slowbeef mocked it

Ivander

Smash Legend
He supported Pewdiepie in a tweet, but then uploaded a video where he did a milk toast response when people attacked him for "Supporting Nazis"

Basically, it almost sounds like in his video that he was stabbing Pewdiepie in the back because he's scared he's going to be attacked next. He cucked up

Markiplier gave a kind of bread and butter response to the situation, but at least his didn't come off as spineless. Just meaningless.
I really want to know if we were watching the same video, cause it honestly did not look like Sean stabbing Felix in the back. Sean wasn't backing out of his decision to support Felix. Heck, Sean even says in the video that he believes Felix is a very decent person and that his apology was genuine. That aside, Sean is allowed to give people his thoughts and has a right to respond to people who are asking about his thoughts on the situation. It just sounds more like people trying to incite hatred because they can and trying to bring any others who don't agree.
What happened?
Sean giving his thoughts like some other Youtubers with the whole deal with Felix's joke. That being said, it's certainly not as one-sided as Psycho seems to be making it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLE_za2YWsQ
The video's right there if you want to see his thoughts.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Damn this Akko Neno figure is going to be on my must-buy list as well.
IRWM9pj.jpg

I hope Sucy, Lotte, and Diana will have figure too. I'm also wondering how will they work with Lotte's glasses...

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I really want to know if we were watching the same video, cause it honestly did not look like Sean stabbing Felix in the back. Sean wasn't backing out of his decision to support Felix. Heck, Sean even says in the video that he believes Felix is a very decent person and that his apology was genuine. That aside, Sean is allowed to give people his thoughts and has a right to respond to people who are asking about his thoughts on the situation. It just sounds more like people trying to incite hatred because they can and trying to bring any others who don't agree.

Sean giving his thoughts like some other Youtubers with the whole deal with Felix's joke. That being said, it's certainly not as one-sided as Psycho seems to be making it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLE_za2YWsQ
The video's right there if you want to see his thoughts.
If he's genuine, he's kind of ignorant. The WSJ posted a character assassination piece, not a "scoop"

It's especially not a scoop since Pewdiepie's videos get at least a million views in the first day

If a million people have seen something a long time before you, you aren't "Scooping" anything. EI: Being the first to get a story

Not to mention, directly attacking his source of income when people with actual controversial opinions are with the same studio as Pewdiepie. They didn't even interview Pewdiepie before reporting him and posting their article. That's not journalism.

If Jack was genuine, he's just not very smart

Edit: Besides, I didn't say Jack directly attacked Pewdiepie

I'm saying he's spineless and trying his best to cover his own butt

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
If he's genuine, he's kind of ignorant. The WSJ posted a character assassination piece, not a "scoop"

It's especially not a scoop since Pewdiepie's videos get at least a million views in the first day

If a million people have seen something a long time before you, you aren't "Scooping" anything. EI: Being the first to get a story

Not to mention, directly attacking his source of income when people with actual controversial opinions are with the same studio as Pewdiepie. They didn't even interview Pewdiepie before reporting him and posting their article. That's not journalism.

If Jack was genuine, he's just not very smart
If this helps, this is from his tumblr.
"I’ve seen a lot of talk after the video I did today and I’m trying to get an overall picture as much as I can. Some people agree with my video, some really don’t and some agree with half of it. No one is wrong and I definitely appreciate the variety of opinions because as I said, I’m not right and I am open to discuss it further.

My main regret for this video was focusing too much on what Felix did and whether I agreed with it or not instead of elaborating on the media side of it all. I did this initially because I wanted to avoid the “youtubers vs the mainstream media” narrative that’s been going around but I can see now that that wasn’t a good idea. It made it seem like I was defending them more than Felix and I was throwing him under the bus. Absolutely not my intention. I think because I’m close friends with Felix that I thought I could criticise him a bit more and explain it to him if he disagreed but to the outside viewer this isn’t apparent and looks like I just blasted him instead in front of a lot of people.

I do think there were some unethical practices at play with the media, a lot of misquoting and misrepresentation and then other articles taking that and doing their spin on it which muddied the waters more. As I said in my video, it got very messy. Also yeah, it’s a little strange that WSJ would focus on a youtuber making jokes (good or bad) rather than bigger real issues, as Felix put it “I expect it from The Sun maybe but not Wall Street Journal”.

When I said “WSJ weren’t wrong to run the story” I meant that technically it’s in their rights to do whatever they want. I don’t have to agree with it however and some parts of it did feel a little overly critical of everything while other sections flat out lied about him. Some articles literally called him “Racist” which I mentioned I knew wasn’t true.

I felt like most of this had been said by everyone else and better, so I made it a shorter talking point in my video which now I see wasn’t a good idea. It paints a picture that isn’t true. I think fear of backlash got to me a bit and I’m inexperienced tackling such large issues so I didn’t get specific. There’s no one right answer to everything but I’m not arrogant or stubborn enough to not listen to others on this and discuss it or even admit when I’m wrong.

I still stand with Felix as my friend, in fact now more than ever because he needs it. I’ve been in contact with Felix privately over all of this and have shown support since the very beginning. The insane endless attacks on him and witch hunt are out of control and going too far. We all make mistakes and should be given an opportunity to learn from them."

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
http://gonintendo.com/stories/27432...f-development-for-switch-using-travis-touchdo

“In all seriousness, next time he does decide to go and make a Smash Bros. game, I’m seriously going to tell him, ‘Put in Travis Touchdown. Come on, put him in the game.’ So every time we talk about this, partially in the middle he listens, he starts to laugh, and that laugh trails off into, ‘ha ha…’. This time Sakurai-san, I’m not going to let you go. You’re not getting away.”
Well then. Suda going on the prowl.

Ivander

Smash Legend
What would be the internet's reaction if Bayonetta and Travis appeared in a game together before Bayonetta and Dante together? That's just before the main question of what would be the general reaction if Dante, Bayonetta and Travis appeared in a game together?

Edit:
Well, I guess that's a good explanation

His video really didn't come off as his intention

(He's still kind of milk toast though)
To be honest, I don't think it's entirely his fault. Considering this year's beginning has been an entire cesspool of hate in general and not just regarding politics. :facepalm: These witch hunts and singling-out attitudes are just disgusting.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Just saw Dragon Ball Super
When Majin Buu just whooped your ***
smacked.PNG

Pretty cool episode, it felt oldschool, just like a DBZ fight.
I wonder if Satan needs to get injured to make Buu fight seriously all the time.

Next is :foxmelee: vs Gohan, my bet is Gohan dying.
I'll keep my expectations low; the next ep. seems to not be using the cool post-animation filter used in previous episodes.

Mythra Mythra Why did Vageta punch Arale to kingdom come?
Because comic gag characters bug him.

That episode was nonsense, but in a cool way.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
RE: Dragon Ball Super

That Majin Buu and Basil fight was ****ING AMAZING! I'm so damn hype right now

Time for the final batch of Fire Emblem Fates polls in light of Fates' 1st year American anniversary! This time, we'll be looking at favorite children from both the Hoshidan and Nohrian sides. Unlike how the 1st generation royals were treated in the last few polls, the royal children will be incorporated into their respective polls. I've also decided to add Shigure to the Hoshido poll and Kana to the Nohrian poll to reference their starting classes that come from those regions (as well as the fact their respective parents start out in those kingdoms). Without further ado...

Poll #1: Who is your favorite 2nd-generation playable Hoshidan? Answer in the Strawpoll via the link below:

http://www.strawpoll.me/12369887

My choice went to Shiro. Easily my favorite child character in Fates. The reasons why I picked him:
  • To me, he is the only child that doesn't feel defined by a single gimmick compared to the other children. He's a really chill dude that shows the most variety in his supports. I'd even argue he's the best written child character in Fates, or at the very least a very strong contender for the position.
  • Feels like the one dude that you'd love to hang out with and have a good time because of how approachable he is.
  • He's even humorous too. Nothing beats quotes such as "The Big Cheese of Hoshido"
  • His personality is a great contrast from his father (Shiro is laid-back while Ryoma is super serious), which paves the way for some memorable dialogue between the two. I sympathize with him when I learned that he does feel rather insecure about inheriting the throne in the future, and that's one reason why he uses the naginata and not the katana; because he wants to surpass his father. It also paints a human side to Shiro, one that involves taking the easy way out of life wanting to prove himself.
  • One of the few children in Fates who calls out how stupid the Deeprealms are, not to mention
  • Awesome unit (you can't go wrong with the Spear Fighter class, not to mention he can make a good tank with the Guard Naginata or the Waterwheel)
Honorable mentions:
  • Kiragi (I admire his optimism)
  • Selkie (She has a great design and she has an adorable personality, but rather one note)
  • Shigure (Divine voice, enjoyable character, cool design, and a solid unit)
Poll #2: Who is your favorite 2nd-generation playable Nohrian? Answer in the Strawpoll via the link below:

http://www.strawpoll.me/12369896

Unlike the Hoshidan poll, this was a much tougher choice since there really isn't a definitive Nohrian child I like, but my pick ended up going with Ignatius. The reasons why I picked him.
  • He's got insectophobia just like me.
  • His timidness and fear can be a detractor for some, but to me, I think they play it out just right. Fear is something that can get the best of us in times of conflict, but when the situation calls for it, Ignatius is willing to drop the act, especially when he is against the odds and protects those that he cares about. His paralogue does a good job portraying that.
  • Adding to the previous point, I do find myself being attached to the timid characters, so I guess that's another reason why I like him.
  • Pretty good tank. Has great defenses just like his dad, and if given the right mother or skills, he can even do some nice damage (my Ignatius was pretty good with Death Blow + Killer Lance in my Revelation run thanks to his mother Rinkah)
Honorable mentions:
  • Siegbert (Not as memorable as Shiro, but I like how he works on becoming a leader for the future, and he's a solid unit too).
  • Forrest (He's got a good fashion sense just like Oboro)
  • Velouria (Awesome unit; not a fan of her personality though)
  • Sophie (Though rather one-note, I thought her supports were funny. She was a pretty good unit from my experience in all three routes)
Shoutouts to all the people who voted Midori and Ophelia as best Hoshidan and Nohrian second generation units respectively.

You got good taste :4pacman: :denzel:

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
did he, why did he film this in his bathroom?
Slowbeef? Was it because his kids were sleepin in the other room
I think that video, not Mark's, is pretty meaningless.
I think Boogie's video is worth watching. At least in my opinion
And this issue reminds me of another incident that happened in my country not too long ago:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...tler/?tid=pm_world_pop&utm_term=.0cb11ed3f8d0

It made me rethink of that incident a bit. This might be a bit insignificant since this is from Asia, where we tend to make fun of Western culture as well. But after this, it got a lot of backlash, the school principal and the class teacher resigned. Which really wasn't all their fault... if you look at the title.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think that video, not Mark's, is pretty meaningless.
I think Boogie's video is worth watching. At least in my opinion
And this issue reminds me of another incident that happened in my country not too long ago:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...tler/?tid=pm_world_pop&utm_term=.0cb11ed3f8d0

It made me rethink of that incident a bit. This might be a bit insignificant since this is from Asia, where we tend to make fun of Western culture as well. But after this, it got a lot of backlash, the school principal and the class teacher resigned. Which really wasn't all their fault... if you look at the title.
They can BOTH be pretty meaningless.

It doesn't have to be one or the other

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
They can BOTH be pretty meaningless.

It doesn't have to be one or the other
Exactly, nobody is wrong or right on this.
Seeing this and looking back on that incident which had happened in my country. I just wanna say most Taiwanese netizens has no sense of reconciliation…

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Seeing this and looking back on that incident which had happened in my country. I just wanna say most Taiwanese netizens has no sense of reconciliation…
In response to that

Another slowbeef video.

Kickstarter had a Japanese card game based on WW2 Germany (But with Schoolgirls) fully funded and reached all its goals

So, it's not just Taiwan

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I disagree honestly.

As someone who wants to become a teacher, you need to teach students (especially high school students) world events and what means what to who.

Point is, for most of the world, the Holocaust is one of the most tragic events out there. Just because it meant little to many Asian countries doesn't mean they should associate with it or treat it flippantly.

I'm am American.

I have little to no connection to the Apartheid, Yangzhou Massacre, the Cambodian Genocide, the Rwandan Genocide, etc.

But that doesn't mean I want to associate myself with them. Those events cost millions of people their lives. Those countries look back on those events with sadness in their hearts. Bringing it up often leads to shame, embarrassment and pain. These events are not just things that happened in the past. They hurt people to this day. I mean, ****, we have Holocaust survivors living still. Think they'd like this?

The teacher said he should have immediately rejected the proposal and as a teacher, yeah, he immediately should have. Morality aside, doing stuff like this alienates people and makes your students look bad.

Would I l teach my students about these events? Yes.
Show that there are often two sides to one coin? Yes.
Ensure that students know that the people involved were just people and not some boogeyman? Yes.
Let them pretend to be them? Never. Not in a million years.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
THE PERFECT NENDOROID DOESN'T EXIS-

[puts Nebby in the bag internally]

GSC better go for the big prize and do Guzma too.

Last edited:

lady_sky skipper

Smash Ace
The sad thing is that the teacher warned his students that dressing up as Nazis would be a bad idea. He should have refused to let them do it, as he realized later to his regret. On another note, the Barbarossa Anime Women of the SS reminds me of Kantai Collection since that was an anime and game based on WWII that was pretty controversial also.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I disagree honestly.

As someone who wants to become a teacher, you need to teach students (especially high school students) world events and what means what to who.

Point is, for most of the world, the Holocaust is one of the most tragic events out there. Just because it meant little to many Asian countries doesn't mean they should associate with it or treat it flippantly.
Yeah, just sad that we don't take that event that seriously. Or at least aware how tragic it was.
I'm am American.

I have little to no connection to the Apartheid, Yangzhou Massacre, the Cambodian Genocide, the Rwandan Genocide, etc.

But that doesn't mean I want to associate myself with them. Those events cost millions of people their lives. Those countries look back on those events with sadness in their hearts. Bringing it up often leads to shame, embarrassment and pain. These events are not just things that happened in the past. They hurt people to this day. I mean, ****, we have Holocaust survivors living still. Think they'd like this?
I really respect your disagreement and I partially agree with some of your points, some things are wrong as long as they violate the basic human morality (Like those holocaust, ****[didn't know this word will get censored...] of Nanking etc...), but some topics are also important to hear opinions from each perspective and then give out your own conclusion.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Black_Box_Curriculum_Movement
Even though the English article is short, Chinese version is very long and probably has some of misinformation.
I mean, back in 2014 when Taiwan's Ministry of Education wants to change their high school's course curriculum, it stirred a lot of debate and cause students, parties, and civil organizations to go and try to take over the Ministry of Education. They say it was a black-box procedure and some curriculum changes were considered "controversial", especially the history section. Such as they want our text book to say that all comfort women during the WWII were forced, some people though didn't agree, can you believe that? And it's not minority, there were a portion of young people (Not including me), also most of Taiwan independent supporters, and Taiwanese national consciousness indicates that not all comfort women were forced.Just because we like Japan's stuff doesn't mean we should justify their sin back in WWII.
To talk more about why there's Taiwan independent and what is Taiwan national consciousness is a whole other issue to talk about.
The teacher said he should have immediately rejected the proposal and as a teacher, yeah, he immediately should have. Morality aside, doing stuff like this alienates people and makes your students look bad.

Would I l teach my students about these events? Yes.
Show that there are often two sides to one coin? Yes.
Ensure that students know that the people involved were just people and not some boogeyman? Yes.
Let them pretend to be them? Never. Not in a million years.
I think it's better for teaching kids that are in elementary school and middle school the basic manners, and at high school they should be taught how to survive in the real society... which can be complicated. It is important to teach those students making the right or at least the best decision, not just those controversial topics but also in their life.
My high school class teacher told us that not everything can be divided into two sides, or who is exactly right or wrong, I'm not talking simply just controversial stuff, many public issues also implies with this.
My teacher showed us a popular Japan drama "Legal High" , the TV drama really shows how ugly the society can be sometimes.
I think it is important that we should know the truth, and then made the right decision. If the teacher let the students know how bad the Nazis were, the students might not pick it as their theme in the first place, but on the other hand they might still choose it because they though being evil is bad***, which is of course, not.
In response to that

Another slowbeef video.

Kickstarter had a Japanese card game based on WW2 Germany (But with Schoolgirls) fully funded and reached all its goals

So, it's not just Taiwan
Never heard about this…until now
I mean yeah there's iron cross which are a bit overboard, but I also remember one of parties in Taiwan accidentally made one of their party flags that looks like iron cross, and got tons of backlash.
If you want a more notable anime series that has reference on WWII, STRIKE WITCHES is a another example. But it references the entire WWII nations, not just Nazi Germany.

The sad thing is that the teacher warned his students that dressing up as Nazis would be a bad idea. He should have refused to let them do it, as he realized later to his regret. On another note, the Barbarossa Anime Women of the SS reminds me of Kantai Collection since that was an anime and game based on WWII that was pretty controversial also.
Yeah, my sis is a fan of that too, but Kantai Collection is not a straight up reference to WWII. It actually anime girls with battleships, which we also have that kind of game for a long time.
I mean another example can be STRIKE WITCHES, another anime series my sister likes. It includes fiction countries like Karsland which represent Nazi Germany in the real world. But again it's not a straight up link. The concept is from Nazi Germany, but they don't put notable icons there. And there are other countries as well that represent both the Allies and the Axis Powers, not solely Nazi, I'm looking at that Barbarosssa... which is a bit overboard...
more sad is some Taiwan political figure used this issue and say why Taiwan condemn this and don't really codemn KMT, and stirr up another debate, which is a terrible comparison IMO.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Poll #1: Who is your favorite 2nd-generation playable Hoshidan? Answer in the Strawpoll via the link below:
Poll #2: Who is your favorite 2nd-generation playable Nohrian? Answer in the Strawpoll via the link below:
Considering the only two child characters I really know are Forrest and Midori, this ought to be an easy choice for me. :p Just not bothered about the whole system of pairing up the parent characters, really.

It helps that I actually like those two, though. Forrest is probably one of my favourite characters in the whole series, the fact that he isn't afraid to just be himself regardless of what other people say really speaks to me personally.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Homestly this whole thing with PDP I couldn't care less about. I've never found him funny or interesting so... meh.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Time for the final batch of Fire Emblem Fates polls in light of Fates' 1st year American anniversary! This time, we'll be looking at favorite children from both the Hoshidan and Nohrian sides. Unlike how the 1st generation royals were treated in the last few polls, the royal children will be incorporated into their respective polls. I've also decided to add Shigure to the Hoshido poll and Kana to the Nohrian poll to reference their starting classes that come from those regions (as well as the fact their respective parents start out in those kingdoms). Without further ado...

http://www.strawpoll.me/12369887

My choice went to Shiro. Easily my favorite child character in Fates. The reasons why I picked him:
  • To me, he is the only child that doesn't feel defined by a single gimmick compared to the other children. He's a really chill dude that shows the most variety in his supports. I'd even argue he's the best written child character in Fates, or at the very least a very strong contender for the position.
  • Feels like the one dude that you'd love to hang out with and have a good time because of how approachable he is.
  • He's even humorous too. Nothing beats quotes such as "The Big Cheese of Hoshido"
  • His personality is a great contrast from his father (Shiro is laid-back while Ryoma is super serious), which paves the way for some memorable dialogue between the two. I sympathize with him when I learned that he does feel rather insecure about inheriting the throne in the future, and that's one reason why he uses the naginata and not the katana; because he wants to surpass his father. It also paints a human side to Shiro, one that involves taking the easy way out of life wanting to prove himself.
  • One of the few children in Fates who calls out how stupid the Deeprealms are, not to mention
  • Awesome unit (you can't go wrong with the Spear Fighter class, not to mention he can make a good tank with the Guard Naginata or the Waterwheel)
Honorable mentions:
  • Kiragi (I admire his optimism)
  • Selkie (She has a great design and she has an adorable personality, but rather one note)
  • Shigure (Divine voice, enjoyable character, cool design, and a solid unit)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12369896

Unlike the Hoshidan poll, this was a much tougher choice since there really isn't a definitive Nohrian child I like, but my pick ended up going with Ignatius. The reasons why I picked him.
  • He's got insectophobia just like me.
  • His timidness and fear can be a detractor for some, but to me, I think they play it out just right. Fear is something that can get the best of us in times of conflict, but when the situation calls for it, Ignatius is willing to drop the act, especially when he is against the odds and protects those that he cares about. His paralogue does a good job portraying that.
  • Adding to the previous point, I do find myself being attached to the timid characters, so I guess that's another reason why I like him.
  • Pretty good tank. Has great defenses just like his dad, and if given the right mother or skills, he can even do some nice damage (my Ignatius was pretty good with Death Blow + Killer Lance in my Revelation run thanks to his mother Rinkah)
Honorable mentions:
  • Siegbert (Not as memorable as Shiro, but I like how he works on becoming a leader for the future, and he's a solid unit too).
  • Forrest (He's got a good fashion sense just like Oboro)
  • Velouria (Awesome unit; not a fan of her personality though)
  • Sophie (Though rather one-note, I thought her supports were funny. She was a pretty good unit from my experience in all three routes)
Went with Midori and Velouria.

Midori is a really useful unit, and I made her a mechanist in my Birthright and Conquest run. I like her as a character too.

And for Nohr, Velouria. I absolutely adore her design. It's a shame that she's not a first generation unit, honestly. She was pretty useful in my Conquest run too, tanking hits and dishing out damage like a boss.
Her smug expression is on par with Oboro. :p

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Homestly this whole thing with PDP I couldn't care less about. I've never found him funny or interesting so... meh.
I like only a minor of his videos. Like his Youtube Diamond play button video made me laugh so hard, besides that I don't really watch his other weird humor videos, unless I am just plain curious or bored I will give some of his videos a try.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
@Erureido voted Shigure and Forrest
Don't care much about the Hoshidan kids but Forrest is my favorite character in all of Fates, too bad they made him a child unit

Next episode, on Game Theory
Their last video was "the many faces of Gaster", please tell me this isn't from that
This exact image isn't, but yes

He mentioned some post Toby Fox posted talking about studying Shyren to get the truth or something

and said he believes the two heads of Gaster sort of work like that

Or something

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Oh yh, my half sister was born on 17th of this month 2017 XD. she's so cute and tiny.
And thankfully, very quiet.
#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#
My 7th summon... got a second 5* @Robert of Normandy! I swaped her with my first 5* being Catria who is now all alone in team #5. This princess warrior I like her voice and lines and art is fine so she's my first Armored Unit I will be using. (and the only one I have so I'm happy).

Really annoyed about the 2 grey slots being healers I already have...

Like seriously wtf. I already got the other 4. Thats my 3rd 3* Serra, second 3* Florina, second 4* Wrys and 3rd Cecilia...but at least I have 3 diff ranks for her....

Screenshot_20170219-102634.png
I hate Serra!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Not to worry, my fellow Golisopod fan.

He won't be left out when Gen 7's polls hit. His design literally screams "Smash" just by looking at him.
If you have Golisopod you gotta have Salazzle too...
Forgot about Micheal and Rayman.

Rayman is another must have for Smash.
Definitely! Prob the best choice for western 3rd parties too. I still wonder why the didn't add him but Ubi reaching out and basically giving the trophy to Sakurai was a very good move.

He was the first 3rd party I wanted in so now that Bayonetta is in he's my most wanted again, followed by Lara Croft.

Everyone else I'll prob be happy with too but those 2 are my only wants atm. I stopped caring about Slime or DQ Hero but that desire comes and goes all the time.
About Travis Touchdown; I'd favor him being out of Smash right now. There are other characters that deserve a spot before him, honestly, and I will not be pleased if he ends up getting in before these other highly deserving characters regardless of 1st or 3rd party position (namely King K. Rool, Isaac, Rayman, etc.).
"highly deserving" is a very subjective thing to say.

As for Travis...yeaaaaa don't want him.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Please spoiler mark graphic images, if they can be posted here. If they're way too graphic, don't post them in the first place(you can link to them with a warning, though. As long as it isn't extremely overboard).

D

Deleted member

Time for a training montage!

Bonus: Legault promotes! Courtesy of low crit rolls against Sonia

Man, Assassin promotion bonuses really suck. Oh well, it's still way better than being stuck at Lv20 with 20 points at most for every stat. And also, Silencer.
I'm kinda disappointed with how Nino turned out, these are her averages on Lv20
HP Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res
27.25 14.5 16.25 20 16.75 6.25 14.5

So mine is -1 HP, Mag and Spd, +2 Skl and Lck, +1 Res and average on Def
The problem is that I gave her the Afa's Drop so her averages would be 1 point higher. Well, she still has 20 levels to go, so maybe she does a turnaround

Also

Sonia thinks she can ****talk best Morph and gets burned in return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom