• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Man, it feels really weird to move out of home, I mean, I'll still be going back on weekends but it's so odd and kinda lonely, even if you live with others.
I guess it'll take me sometime to get used to it
Anyways, have a Jojo ****post to lighten up the mood

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
There was a problem fetching the tweet

All good things much come to an end, so this is the last of Gen 3 Pokémon for Smash.

No need to say who won the last time, Gardevior is just that good. Let's see how many Mawile fans we have.
No Salamence or Sableye....I am disappoint...

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
To be fair, a lot of white UIs are pretty inferior to darker ones. They're just really bright and not as easy on the eyes.
True, and they got to include customized UI themes similar to 3DS themes in the future.
HNNNNNNNNNG
MY WALLET
MY HEART
IF THERE IS A GOD, HE'S A ****IN PRICK FOR DOING THIS TO ME
Now I want this and the Tracer Neno figure.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ayy Yuri on Ice figures
Yeah boi

Persona Figma, aw yeah
Osomatsu figure yeah boi
Plus Utena and Vocaloid Figmas

All my favorite things getting figures and Im so happy

The ass on that Victor figure is 10/10

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't really get the interest in Flygon, someone said earlier it was underrated, but I feel more it's overrated.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was watching a video on youtube how internet addiction is causing a lot of psychological problems in people such as increased cases of ADHD in children and Erectile dysfunction in even early 20's.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
lol They could've at least given that other dude's money back.
Technically that's between him and the person he bought it from...not Nintendo...

He's lucky he's not getting any sort of trouble from it however cuz it's also illegal to buy stolen property, let alone sell it...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Technically that's between him and the person he bought it from...not Nintendo...

He's lucky he's not getting any sort of trouble from it however cuz it's also illegal to buy stolen property, let alone sell it...
They wont go after the person who bought the switch not knowing its stolen
They are going to go after the guy that stole and sold it in the first place

But even still, It doesn't take half a brain to realize someone selling the switch way before March 3rd is a bit odd and you shouldnt do it

Last edited:
I don't really get the interest in Flygon, someone said earlier it was underrated, but I feel more it's overrated.
It's a ground type

That's more than enough for me :p

Also watching konosuba. .. since my anime backlog is so bad I may as well watch one semi-new show.

so much fanservice already jeez. . .
:061:

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

But even still, It doesn't take half a brain to realize someone selling the switch way before March 3rd is a bit odd and you shouldnt do it
Yeah, you won't get charged if you weren't aware...which he isn't based on the source...

The dude was clearly very naive, or that it just didn't cross his mind because 'Holy crap I'm buying a Switch before launch!'

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

How would the buyer not know it's stolen when the console comes out in 2 weeks from now?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I made a "They Live" reference on the TMNT tweet about Rowdy Roddy Piper Mikey and I randomly have a some WWE fans following me on twitter

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Flygon is overshadowed by the Dragons within its own generation as well as the one dragon introduced in the next generation that is seen as "the better Flygon"...Hence why it's considered underrated though it's moreso outclassed, if you ask me...though it's DD buff will give it some more use though probably not too much since it requires a turn to be on par with Garchomp, whereas Garchamp is just strong as is, without it's mega...

There's also the fact that it's the only Hoenn dragon to not get a mega (even though it was planned) even the legendaries got megas...

It's also very well liked for it's design...

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I was watching a video on youtube how internet addiction is causing a lot of psychological problems in people such as increased cases of ADHD in children and Erectile dysfunction in even early 20's.
I once watched a video on YouTube with an African American woman saying that African Americans were the descendants of Reptilians and that Reptilians were hated because people were racist.

I mean, it was kinda my own fault for trying to look up something positive about Reptilians in the first place, but I think that teaches me to go poking into the alien conspiracy theory side of YouTube.

But really, people say a lot of stuff about medical things to the point where I'm a little skeptical of anything that I haven't had confirmed comes from an actual scientific source. Especially about the spectrum considering vaccines and who knows what else are blamed for it.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Flygon needs more to contend with Garchomp. By more, I mean just that. Garchomp simply outclasses Flygon in nearly every retrospective except DDing, and Zygarde does it better.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Reptilians don't exist, they are only created from conspiracy theorists and LeafyIsHere. :troll:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Time for the final batch of Fire Emblem Fates polls in light of Fates' 1st year American anniversary! This time, we'll be looking at favorite children from both the Hoshidan and Nohrian sides. Unlike how the 1st generation royals were treated in the last few polls, the royal children will be incorporated into their respective polls. I've also decided to add Shigure to the Hoshido poll and Kana to the Nohrian poll to reference their starting classes that come from those regions (as well as the fact their respective parents start out in those kingdoms). Without further ado...

Poll #1: Who is your favorite 2nd-generation playable Hoshidan? Answer in the Strawpoll via the link below:

http://www.strawpoll.me/12369887

My choice went to Shiro. Easily my favorite child character in Fates. The reasons why I picked him:
  • To me, he is the only child that doesn't feel defined by a single gimmick compared to the other children. He's a really chill dude that shows the most variety in his supports. I'd even argue he's the best written child character in Fates, or at the very least a very strong contender for the position.
  • Feels like the one dude that you'd love to hang out with and have a good time because of how approachable he is.
  • He's even humorous too. Nothing beats quotes such as "The Big Cheese of Hoshido"
  • His personality is a great contrast from his father (Shiro is laid-back while Ryoma is super serious), which paves the way for some memorable dialogue between the two. I sympathize with him when I learned that he does feel rather insecure about inheriting the throne in the future, and that's one reason why he uses the naginata and not the katana; because he wants to surpass his father. It also paints a human side to Shiro, one that involves taking the easy way out of life wanting to prove himself.
  • One of the few children in Fates who calls out how stupid the Deeprealms are, not to mention
  • Awesome unit (you can't go wrong with the Spear Fighter class, not to mention he can make a good tank with the Guard Naginata or the Waterwheel)
Honorable mentions:
  • Kiragi (I admire his optimism)
  • Selkie (She has a great design and she has an adorable personality, but rather one note)
  • Shigure (Divine voice, enjoyable character, cool design, and a solid unit)
Poll #2: Who is your favorite 2nd-generation playable Nohrian? Answer in the Strawpoll via the link below:

http://www.strawpoll.me/12369896

Unlike the Hoshidan poll, this was a much tougher choice since there really isn't a definitive Nohrian child I like, but my pick ended up going with Ignatius. The reasons why I picked him.
  • He's got insectophobia just like me.
  • His timidness and fear can be a detractor for some, but to me, I think they play it out just right. Fear is something that can get the best of us in times of conflict, but when the situation calls for it, Ignatius is willing to drop the act, especially when he is against the odds and protects those that he cares about. His paralogue does a good job portraying that.
  • Adding to the previous point, I do find myself being attached to the timid characters, so I guess that's another reason why I like him.
  • Pretty good tank. Has great defenses just like his dad, and if given the right mother or skills, he can even do some nice damage (my Ignatius was pretty good with Death Blow + Killer Lance in my Revelation run thanks to his mother Rinkah)
Honorable mentions:
  • Siegbert (Not as memorable as Shiro, but I like how he works on becoming a leader for the future, and he's a solid unit too).
  • Forrest (He's got a good fashion sense just like Oboro)
  • Velouria (Awesome unit; not a fan of her personality though)
  • Sophie (Though rather one-note, I thought her supports were funny. She was a pretty good unit from my experience in all three routes)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Poll #1: Who is your favorite 2nd-generation playable Hoshidan? Answer in the Strawpoll via the link below:
I needed to pick Shigure because of his Lost in thoughts all alone
I just had too
Poll #2: Who is your favorite 2nd-generation playable Nohrian? Answer in the Strawpoll via the link below:
And since I hate Niles child to death, I picked Jakobs son

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Also watching konosuba. .. since my anime backlog is so bad I may as well watch one semi-new show.

so much fanservice already jeez. . .
:061:
This anime kinda wore me out. with the fan service at times and the fact the MC NEVER has a happy ending, it kinda faded out of my mind and I stopped watching

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Jacksepticeye

Wow, some friend he is.

Pewdiepie doesn't need enemies when he has people around him like Jack

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
"Reptilians"

At least no one is reminding me of that horrible hissing meme that I'm glad died out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom