• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Before it's off to bed, here is the last poll. And Darkrai clearly won the last one.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

I went with Lopunny since it's got a Mega Evolution and decent design, Electrivire over Gliscor since it's the most popular Gen 4 evolution to an older one Pokemon, Giratina thanks to Lord Dio Lord Dio , and Croagunk thanks to the anime and Pokemon.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
With all this talk about a Kirby fighting game, I think we forget that President Haltmann could be a possible fighter too;)
This gives me an idea.
I would immediately start playing a Robot Armor Kirby in a kirby fighting game.It'd be like Mega Man, but with Kirby, and it would be sweeeeeet.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Before it's off to bed, here is the last poll. And Darkrai clearly won the last one.

I went with Lopunny since it's got a Mega Evolution and decent design, Electrivire over Gliscor since it's the most popular Gen 4 evolution to an older one Pokemon, Giratina thanks to Lord Dio Lord Dio , and Croagunk thanks to the anime and Pokemon.
> Sees all the vote for Croagunk

These folks have good taste.

Also, isn't Giratina a little "too big" with his serpentine body?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

Since I can't check the poll results due to not having a Twitter account, how did Gallade do in that poll?

Yeah, that question shows how much I care about the Pokemon.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Since I can't check the poll results due to not having a Twitter account, how did Gallade do in that poll?

Yeah, that question shows how much I care about the Pokemon.
Not to worry, Gallade was behind Darkrai by a couple votes. He's definitely still as popular as a Pokemon.

But not as Gardevior for obvious reasons (You know what they are).

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Oh man that would be so awesome. I would buy that game for a million dollars;)
Indeed. I still have the Robobot demo on my 2ds. I love it I love it I love it. Think about how cool it would be to chop into your opponent with the Sword Armor's massive blades? It'd be awesome.

Gotta give you props for gently tugging my heartstrings with Electivire, but none in sinnoh compare to Giratina as far as I'm cocnerned. Gliscor would've fared just as well.
Idk if it showed up but I tried to vote via twitter, idk if it registered since I don't actually have a twitter account.....but to just to hbe safe, you know my vote.
> Sees all the vote for Croagunk

These folks have good taste.

Also, isn't Giratina a little "too big" with his serpentine body?
Just as too big as Ridley XD
One thing aussie proposed was a sheik and zelda-like forme transformation. It could definitely work.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Never ordered Jimmy John's before. Lived down the street from them for most of a decade. Decided to tonight.

They just delivered me two sandwiches the size of tree trunks in less than ten minutes. I counted.

Who the **** are these people.

Not to worry, Gallade was behind Darkrai by a couple votes. He's definitely still as popular as a Pokemon.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

Yeah, I know Gardevoir is the more popular Ralts evolution, both amongst Pokemon fans and Smash requests. I also had a feeling Gallade wouldn't beat Darkrai in this poll either (Darkrai is just one of the most popular legendaries out there), but I'm happy to see Gallade got second place.

------

And on the topic of the poll, I'll give my vote to Lopunny. She's my favorite of the four Pokemon listed, and a fighter that primarily attacks with kicks would be pretty fun to use.

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Actually I change my mind. After some reflection, I need to calm my gambling urges. A little bit. So I bought 75 right now to sate me until the Switch comes out and I forget all about my phone existing for a long while.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Never ordered Jimmy John's before. Lived down the street from them for most of a decade. Decided to tonight.

They just delivered me two sandwiches the size of tree trunks in less than ten minutes. I counted.

So funny that it's true.

Poor Gardevior....

Also, I ****ing love Jimmy Johns as well. But I've got mixed feelings about their sub buns.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm not a fan of Jimmy Johns. They don't cook their subs

The place I used to really like was "Quiznos" however you spell it

But, I think they went under because all the stores around me are gone.

Also, I really liked the Mando Burrito at Taco Del Mar but it seems they went under too

All the places I like are going under

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

LOL, when they say they have the World's Fastest Sandwich Delivery, they must not be kidding.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Beat the campaign for Tropical Freeze...
First can we talk about the fact that the final boss shoots ****ing Ice Dragons out of his horn!!!

But holy crap did he give me a hard time...in fact a lot of the levels on the final world gave me quite the run for my money, especially the last level...Of course it wasn't until now that I learned that spamming ZL/ZR actually makes Rambi charge further than just a short burst....:facepalm:

Welp, at least figuring it out helped me beat the level...

So getting the Relic at the end after the credits, seems there are some other secrets to find...I did come across this portal underwater that I wasn't able to get to due to the water current, so perhaps I can try to get there with the help of the other Kongs...

I'm gonna give some of these levels another run through, see if I can collect missing KONG letters and puzzle pieces as well, cuz I haven't been playing this game for a week...I don't suspect I will have enough patience or skill to 100% the entire game at not not before the Switch launches...
Overall I had a lot of fun playing this game, DK's voice is hilarious first of all, and it was nice to have a bit of a challenge...but I also am reminded why I never bothered with platformers before...

Also noticed that while standing idol DK pulls out a 3DS....and Dixie's tidying up his fur while he plays...lol

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Of the 4 Pokemon mentioned I personally might want to see Giratina the most. Maybe it's because I'm currently playing through Platinum, but I feel I like it the most out of all of the Pokemon mentioned.

Also hello, I am new to this thread. I don't expect to be too active here though.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Too bad she can't attract Female Trainers. So the joke's on her. :p

And it's no surprise that Brock's "favorite" ****blocker is the most popular so far.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Oh hey Lopunny, a pokemon I actually like on one of these polls

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Which reminds me, you better not forget about Samurott for tomorrow morning.

Not sure how Serperior would really work since it's a snake.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Well now look what I just found....:p

I C U Retro! You can't hide anything from me...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So funny that it's true.

Poor Gardevior....

Also, I ****ing love Jimmy Johns as well. But I've got mixed feelings about their sub buns.
Could've been worse.

And yeah the buns were a bit dry. It was near closing time though, that probably had something to do with it.

I'm not a fan of Jimmy Johns. They don't cook their subs

The place I used to really like was "Quiznos" however you spell it

But, I think they went under because all the stores around me are gone.

Also, I really liked the Mando Burrito at Taco Del Mar but it seems they went under too

All the places I like are going under
Got two Quiznos near me.

There's hope.

Least there would be if they weren't competing with Firehouse Subs in the subs-I-actually-have-to-drive-to market.

LOL, when they say they have the World's Fastest Sandwich Delivery, they must not be kidding.
I can't even make this sandwich in ten minutes.

And they drove it out here.

That **** ain't ****ing human.

Also hello, I am new to this thread. I don't expect to be too active here though.
Welcome aboard, good to have ya.

Abandon all hope ye who enter, etc.

Too bad she can't attract Female Trainers. So the joke's on her. :p
There's male Gardevoir.

Global domination remains achievable.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Looking at my Miiverse I see a few decent screenshots I took for Xenoblade...here's a particularly good one...
XCX Noctilum sunset.jpg

Completion of the Cave of Shadows...
COS Midna stretch senses.jpg

As well as this piece of gold from Wind Waker...
WW Not a good day.jpg

I feel like I should go back to XCX and Zelda to see what other screenshots I can take...

And a new avi from one of these screenshots....

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Ya know. I never took Miiverse screenshots.

I feel like I missed out and some cool ones.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So I just learned that characters in Fire Emblem Heroes get special dialogue when they reach level 40 and you talk them in the castle lobby.

I stumbled upon Sharena's special dialogue online and... I think you all should read this. It will surely incite some kind of reaction, but I won't spoil the surprise. Here's the link to the conversation I'm talking about:

Sharena's dialogue in the Castle Lobby when she reaches Level 40

Sharena: "Ha! Let's drop all that royal jibber-jabber. It's just us, right? Right! The thing is, I love being around you. I've never been happier!"

Me: "Oh my, is she going to confess? Considering how she approached me during the plot, it wouldn't surprise me if that's the case."

*One sentence later."

Sharena: "But after spending so much time with you, I just think of you more like..."

Me: "A soulmate? A lover? A boyfriend? A husband? Someone you want to marry?"

Sharena: "...a close friend."

Me: My reaction:

"You've gotta be kidding me! She friendzones you!"

Sharena: "Do you feel the same? Are we friends? Best friends? On our way to becoming best friends?

Me: "Wow, you're really pushing me into the friend zone right now!" ... "Er, I guess I have to say best friends?"

Sharena: "We are? Er, which one? Never mind. I'm just delighted... so delighted... so very...Waah! You made me cry you silly goose. I won't forget this day. Why, I'll save all my tears of happiness forever in a vial to remind me--forever!"

Me: "Well then... thanks friend. You're sure you haven't fallen in me? No? Well, thanks for the friend zone."

------

Yep, Sharena friends zones you, even though those final sentences might suggest otherwise.

I still like her the most out of the 5 new characters in Heroes though.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
So I just learned that characters in Fire Emblem Heroes get special dialogue when they reach level 40 and you talk them in the castle lobby.

I stumbled upon Sharena's special dialogue online and... I think you all should read this. It will surely incite some kind of reaction, but I won't spoil the surprise. Here's the link to the conversation I'm talking about:

Sharena's dialogue in the Castle Lobby when she reaches Level 40

Sharena: "Ha! Let's drop all that royal jibber-jabber. It's just us, right? Right! The thing is, I love being around you. I've never been happier!"

Me: "Oh my, is she going to confess? Considering how she approached me during the plot, it wouldn't surprise me if that's the case."

*One sentence later."

Sharena: "But after spending so much time with you, I just think of you more like..."

Me: "A soulmate? A lover? A boyfriend? A husband? Someone you want to marry?"

Sharena: "...a close friend."

Me: My reaction:

"You've gotta be kidding me! She friendzones you!"

Sharena: "Do you feel the same? Are we friends? Best friends? On our way to becoming best friends?

Me: "Wow, you're really pushing me into the friend zone right now!" ... "Er, I guess I have to say best friends?"

Sharena: "We are? Er, which one? Never mind. I'm just delighted... so delighted... so very...Waah! You made me cry you silly goose. I won't forget this day. Why, I'll save all my tears of happiness forever in a vial to remind me--forever!"

Me: "Well then... thanks friend. You're sure you haven't fallen in me? No? Well, thanks for the friend zone."

------

Yep, Sharena friends zones you, even though those final sentences might suggest otherwise.

I still like her the most out of the 5 new characters in Heroes though.
:smirk:

I guess it's to be expected when you can't choose your character gender unlike Pokemon Go and Fate/Grand Order. But hey, Kiran may get their chance at some point, much like how alot of us are hoping Mark gets their chance when and if a FE7 Remake comes along. That chance is just not now....for now.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
View attachment 126313
Shoud I tell this person "just because there is no romance doesn't mean it wont turn into" Waifu emblem" or should I let him find that out
Of course it won't turn into "Waifu Emblem 3." Cause "Waifu Emblem 3: Awakening" already came out. Waifu Emblem 4 Fates, came out after it and Waifu Emblem 2: Waifus of Light and Shadow was released in Japan only. It all started with Waifu Emblem, also known as Waifu Emblem Blazing Sword as the Official Fire Emblem Heroes Poll and Mark show. Then Husbando Emblem Path of Radiance was released later.

I certainly hope people see the sarcasm.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I was unable to receive Emails from Nintendo and I have absolutely no idea why.

Fortunately creating a Gmail account seems to have been a way around it.

. . .What was that exactly? Meh, I guess I needed a backup email on another site anyway.

*EDIT* For context, I was trying to set up my Nintendo User ID. They seem to still have a ton of normally instantly taken usernames available judging by what Reddit was commenting.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I found Niles Level 40 Dialogue
"Here you are. And here I am! Aren’t we a pair. I must confess that I’ve grown after each of your visits-really and truly, I have! I must also say that when I first met you, Summoner, I thought you were a fussy bit of butter. I served you, but not happily. But now! Oh, what a difference! I long to always be with you. I wonder, have you only indulged your servant Niles? Or are we becoming friends now? I know some see me as unsavory. To them I say, variety is the spice of life! But, what say you? Eh? You trust me? How curious. Someone dear to me once said the very same thing. So, you and I will be friends through thick and thin. And, you know me… I always delight my friends."
Be still my beating heart
why is it the kinky guys get the most heartwarming confessions

Treehouse does good on making Niles' lines, I swear

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Of course it won't turn into "Waifu Emblem 3." Cause "Waifu Emblem 3: Awakening" already came out. Waifu Emblem 4 Fates, came out after it and Waifu Emblem 2: Waifus of Light and Shadow was released in Japan only. It all started with Waifu Emblem, also known as Waifu Emblem Blazing Sword as the Official Fire Emblem Heroes Poll and Mark show. Then Husbando Emblem Path of Radiance was released later.

I certainly hope people see the sarcasm.
I already knew FE fans are pieces of ahut so I've stopped caring. Both sides.

I wish Shining Force was still relevant so there's an alternative

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently there are books of the bible I've never heard of. Although it's been years and years since I was in any kind of thing that taught anything about the bible. Since I was like, 12 or something.

"Philemon" ...Never heard that name. Sounds like a digimon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom