• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

>10 slots for the university course I'm trying for
>I get in 11th place
End my life now.

Chrono.

Beta characters for FighterZ are: Nappa, Vegeta, Goku, Piccolo, Krillin, Cell, 18, Frieza, Beerus, Kid Buu and Adult Gohan.

Will also have 7 stages, Battle Tutorial mode, Watch Replay and Dramatic Scenes.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Out of boredom I’ve been thinking up an AU of Dragon Ball Z. There’s 4 new characters so it gets different at points but still follows the DBZ plot.

I’d call it Dragon Ball X.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

1. Nintendo has a Russia department.
2. Something (Direct?) soon.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. Nintendo has a Russia department.
2. Something (Direct?) soon.
Wait, Russia actually exists? I thought the US had made it up to cover up both the fact they blew it up during the Cold War and that that territory is alien land now.
You learn something new everyday...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
There is this game on switch called Rabi rabi and I thoughtbIt was cute.. Untill I saw a little rabbit girl with literaly no pants on and I said Ill pass and what doyou know, I got downvoted

Sickos
Wait, Russia actually exists? I thought the US had made it up to cover up both the fact they blew it up during the Cold War and that that territory is alien land now.
You learn something new everyday...
Ikr, even North Korea exsists too

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’m watching the final chapters on DBZ Kai and I like that it follows Gohan. I wish it stuck with him and didn’t go back to Goku.

D

Deleted member

I present to you all: the most painful image to look at in existence
2wlfajb.png

An Arvis, a Soleil and a BRoy died for this

D

Deleted member

How do you know it's Arvis and not a Summer Gaius? Either way, this build does not do Xander justice.
I'd like to believe that even someone who would make that atrocity wouldn't sacrifice a limited unit

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
There's a cool little treat that Fate/Grand Order does on your birthday. If you go to My Room and click on the screen several times to read some of your servants quotes, they have all have a special line for you on your birthday. Cu Chulainn's was my favorite of the ones I had:

I wish Fire Emblem Heroes did something similar there with its characters considering that Awakening and Fates already did something similar.

And yes, today is my birthday! I haven't opened the presents or the cake yet, but I am looking forward to it!

Chrono.

So now that Xenoblade 2 is in the books... What do y'all what wanna see from Monolith next?

We know they deliberately took a Xenosaga approach to things with Xenoblade X and set up a possible X2/X episode 2 but, we also know they're already working on a big project which may or may not be Xenoblade/Xenoseries in general related. Hell, it could even be Xenoblade 3 for all we know.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh my lord, I just played the most stress inducing sidequest in Xenoblade 2.

For those here who did Boreas sidequest and weren't overleveled, you know what I am talking about. The "Metal Gear" part as I like to call it.

Chrono.

Oh my lord, I just played the most stress inducing sidequest in Xenoblade 2.

For those here who did Boreas sidequest and weren't overleveled, you know what I am talking about. The "Metal Gear" part as I like to call it.
You had to sneak past enemies? Times like that I wish the Shadowrunner art from X was still a thing.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You had to sneak past enemies? Times like that I wish the Shadowrunner art from X was still a thing.
Yeah, that and trying to survive in bad water. That part was kinda of a chore, but I did pass it after awhile.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
So now that Xenoblade 2 is in the books... What do y'all what wanna see from Monolith next?

We know they deliberately took a Xenosaga approach to things with Xenoblade X and set up a possible X2/X episode 2 but, we also know they're already working on a big project which may or may not be Xenoblade/Xenoseries in general related. Hell, it could even be Xenoblade 3 for all we know.
Xenoblade 2 still going to get support trough DLC, so I'd say it's a bit too early to put it in the books.

Either way, I do also wonder what's next with Monolith. They did release some kind of concept art for that new project, if I recall correctly. I'd love to see a Xeno X2, but I think whatever Monolith does next will not be a Xenoblade game (hopefully I'm wrong). Whatever they make I'll receive it with open arms.

Chrono.

Xenoblade 2 still going to get support trough DLC, so I'd say it's a bit too early to put it in the books.

Either way, I do also wonder what's next with Monolith. They did release some kind of concept art for that new project, if I recall correctly. I'd love to see a Xeno X2, but I think whatever Monolith does next will not be a Xenoblade game (hopefully I'm wrong). Whatever they make I'll receive it with open arms.
Oh I meant to put not counting the DLC for 2.

But yeah I feel the same way. X continues to be one of my favorite games of all time so the thought of a sequel is very good for me but I'm fine with anything they'd do. Just don't put spiders in the next one pls.

D

Deleted member

Ah of course
>Every playable character is of the Pirate class
>They all use swords despite it having exclusively wielded axes previously
How about this?
Pirates also used boarding axes and pikes you know.(The latter which was known to be effective against swords, in fact.) Same thing goes for bows and cross bows.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So a recap on all the clues of a possible Nintendo Direct:
  1. Directs happening in January is very common
  2. Leaked email about EA's Fe states a January Direct
  3. Reliable source says January 11
  4. Nintendo's server maintenance ends on January 11 (the date for the rumored day)
  5. Nintendo of America's Twitter teases a secret (using Super Mario Odyssey)
  6. Nintendo of Russia's Twitter teases news (using Mario Kart 8 Deluxe)
Am I missing anything?

Regardless, Nintendo is doing a flat-out LOUSY job hiding this.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Russian hackers are at it again. First the US government and now Nintendo Directs.

When will they stop?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Aaaaaaaaaand Nintendo of America just retweeted that Super Mario Odyssey "secret" tweet I just mentioned

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Fortnite is actually a pretty fun game. Just wish it had local co-op.
Pirates also used boarding axes and pikes you know.(The latter which was known to be effective against swords, in fact.) Same thing goes for bows and cross bows.
I'm talking about FE you idiot

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Nintendo of America twitter is really fun to see right now. Everything they post is filled in an instant with responses about the Nintendo Direct.

I mean, it's pretty obvious that it's coming, but can't we be a little more mature? Also, I rather have the "existence" of the Direct leaked than the "content" of the Direct. I don't expect anything special, but maybe a surprise or two would be nice.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So a recap on all the clues of a possible Nintendo Direct:
  1. Directs happening in January is very common
  2. Leaked email about EA's Fe states a January Direct
  3. Reliable source says January 11
  4. Nintendo's server maintenance ends on January 11 (the date for the rumored day)
  5. Nintendo of America's Twitter teases a secret (using Super Mario Odyssey)
  6. Nintendo of Russia's Twitter teases news (using Mario Kart 8 Deluxe)
Am I missing anything?

Regardless, Nintendo is doing a flat-out LOUSY job hiding this.
SMO and MK8D dlc confirmed?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Ivander

Smash Legend
You know, thinking about it, a Pirate-themed, or more specifically, a Naval/Ocean-based Fire Emblem can actually work, especially if besides pirates and Naval Warfare battles, you take inspirations from some notable works like Jason & the Argonauts, the Odyssey and Atlantis. Not to mention it would be interesting to see a Fire Emblem-take on water castles and island castles.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_castle
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Island_castle
There are also plenty of Sea deities that can be used for names, whether for areas, weapons or whatnot, like Ceto, Nephthys, Lir, Danu, Thetis, Marduk, Aegir, Salacia, etc. Sea Dragons and Sea Serpents are also common, not to mention the well known Chinese Dragon Kings of the Four Seas. So you can fit dragons into a Ocean-themed Fire Emblem. And it'd be cool to see Sea monsters as enemies, like Giant crabs, Sirens, Gorgans, and it'd be awesome if there was a Kraken battle.
So yeah, thinking about it, a Ocean-based Fire Emblem would be cool to see.

D

Deleted member

A pirate themed FE game would be 50% "7.8/10 too much water" jokes and 50% "when will [Insert Lord character here] get off the ****ing boat?" and it would be incredible

D

Deleted member

I believe we can't make a better representation of the fights against Jin.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

I believe we can't make a better representation of the fights against Jin.
This is everything I needed in my life and more.

Thank you for this gift my friend, I won't forget you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom