• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I don't think this is real (there are no new Nintendo games past BoxBoy, and I'm not feeling the name 'Mutiny'), but I just really want Nier on the Switch.

Oh well, this leak has an impending expiration date, and it's real soon.
NieR Automata and FFXV are what give it away as fake.

EDIT:

Like, the only way it could have been more obvious is if it tossed Dragonball FighterZ and Monster Hunter World in as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

I don't think this is real (there are no new Nintendo games past BoxBoy, and I'm not feeling the name 'Mutiny'), but I just really want Nier on the Switch.

Oh well, this leak has an impending expiration date, and it's real soon.
Looks boring enough to be the actual Direct.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I’m sorry, truly. I was gonna change my vote but then it was 8 pm and too late. :|

Edit: We were on the same team too ironically. lol
Nah its cool, I'll be fine.

I better not say anything more though. I'm technically dead, so I'll leave it at that.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Don't discuss mafia in non mafia threads please.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Anyone ever just listen to a song on repeat cause you love the style of it but you don’t have any other songs that sound of similar style and it would feel odd going to something different?

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I like how Mario Kart 8 Deluxe always abruptly loses connection just before the race starts, and I especially like how Nintendo wants me to pay for it in the near future

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
*Saves up some orbs to go for some summonings*

*Aims for all the silver orbs that I can find*

*Doesn't get anything of interest*

*One more silver orb awaits with my last 5 orbs*

"I sure hope I can finally pull New Year's Takumi."

What I got instead:

Are you SERIOUS, game?!

My final silver orb that I've been trying to go for today... and THIS is what I get?

Talk about a troll move!

Welp, at least there's still 22 more days of that New Year's banner...

Her IVs are +Atk - Res for those that are curious.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAABOYEEEEEE:
Legends have been told
Of a girl with a beauty to behold

The story shaking Blade
Stronger than any weapon man-made

With a kind a side of fire
Made by her desire

She has a strong power of word
But stronger is her holy sword

Shine and scare the night
And make my heart take flight

Guided by a Driver
She's the biggest fighter

Focus is the word to hear
When Torna draws near

Raise and illuminate the sky
Make the enemies blood go dry

Unleash all your might
And grace us with your light

Chapter 3 complete:
Spoilerless:
-When you're a pro with elements now, but you have too many Wind Blades
-Two rare blades on Nia, both draw aggro... ****
-Got Dagas on Rex, never saw that coming
-Forgot to kill Mayne today, **** me.

Handling a Man's Spoiler:
-**** Akhos
-Violent Driver tasted my overkill
-**** Akhos
-The battle at the ruins was well done, I felt like trash on the first part, my flawed Blade setup made it worse
-**** Akhos

-Here lies Vandham, THE MVP

-Then Myhtra arrived and used Photon Geyser on Akhos, checkmate, *****
-I felt so broken when I realized Malos couldn't hit **** on Rex. I toppled that sucker like 10 times.

Cool, time to use Myhr-
*time to do Vandham's last will*
No prob, man.
*time to return to Argentum*
Okay lets go to Mor Ardain and unleash Myth-
*Gormotti kid stole Roc's Crystal*
Ugh, I missed my ship, but I got Roc, can I use Mythra now?
*No, fight the bandits*
Arrgh!

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
>Pirate themed FE
>90% Boat maps
SIGN ME THE **** UP

But seriously, a pirate themed FE could actually be fun, raise a crew and go off adventuring, make it less about saving the world and more on small scale conflicts.
Make some special kinds of maps that are really big but involve controlling your ship to attack enemy ships.
And it would be perfect to use an overworld map.

God please let this become real one day I'd nut way too hard
Right?

avi_pirate.png

Why these leaks gotta tease us so?

Anyone ever just listen to a song on repeat cause you love the style of it but you don’t have any other songs that sound of similar style and it would feel odd going to something different?
Frequently.

What song? Who knows if I could help, but it can't hurt to check.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Sorry I don't post that much around here any more. Either I'm just enjoying playing games just as they are without giving any major progress updates, or I'm just hanging out with friends and family. At the moment, I'm just happy playing Xenoblade 2, but I've also been playing some Guilty Gear Rev 2 to psyche myself for Dragon Ball FighterZ, and maybe later try and get Kolin in SFV before the Arcade Edition drops.

Xenoblade 2's coming along nicely for me, having reached Chapter 4 and Mor Ardain.
Rex: Lvl 33 (Blades: Pyra/Mythra, Dagas, Boreas, Perceval, Azami, Roc (R.I.P Vandham))
Lia: Lvl 33 (Blades: Dromarch, Finch, Godfrey, Wulfric)
Tora: Lvl 33 (Poppi)
As you can imagine from that Rare Blade count, I also have more Common Blades than I know what to do with them. For now, I use them as Merc Mission fodder. Not to mention how Rex has been the luckier one. Here's hoping that later on Zeke and Mòrag get better luck when they become playable. Still, if you ask me, Vandham's death definitely had quite the impact. Such is the way of the 'Too Cool to Live' Trope.

Having fought Lila and Mòrag, I'm assuming I'm about halfway through this chapter in particular. Everything's coming along nicely, and I'm enjoying Mor Ardain's Steampunk/Western atmosphere. But the arc beforehand where Rex's bag got stolen definitely felt like story filler if you ask me. Now that I'm finally in Mor Ardain, I'm assuming soon will be another 'Prison Island' moment approaching around the corner.

Still, everything's coming along nicely if you ask me.
That's it for Xenoblade Chronicles 2. At this rate, I might try to beat XC2 first then head back to Xenoblade 1. I'm planning to be a bit more conservative when it comes to buying games this year - since I'm wanting to clear out the backlogs. A bit of a New Year's resolution of mine. Well, til next time I post, which is probably when we'll hear about any potential Nintendo Direct plans.

P.S - I wouldn't mind a pirate-themed Fire Emblem game, but I doubt it will happen.

Ivander

Smash Legend

What I got instead:

Are you SERIOUS, game?!

My final silver orb that I've been trying to go for today... and THIS is what I get?

Talk about a troll move!

+ATK/-RES is nice for her. She'll still have a decent amount of RES and her ATK will do nicely with her SPD. She's tied with Bridal Lyn as the fastest Healer and Maria's ATK is only 1 point lower than Bride Lyn, but not including skills, her main advantage over Bride Lyn is her RES whereas Bride Lyn's advantage over Maria is her DEF & HP.
Maria's skills aren't too bad either. Maria has Miracle, which is useful for Offensive Staff users, as well as Panic+, Physic+ and Fortify RES. Panic+ is useful for Buffers, especially with NY!Azura around, as she has Hone Fliers. Physic+ is also pretty useful, especially with her higher ATK, as thanks to her +ATK IV and weapon, she will reach 40 ATK, allowing her to heal 20 damage from 2 Range.
Overall, it's up to you whether you want to keep her for her good IVs and good SPD or give Physic+, Panic+ or Miracle to another Staff user. Considering she is a 5-Star Staff user, if you don't have many 5-Star Staff users, Maria is a pretty decent one.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

What I got instead:

Are you SERIOUS, game?!

Talk about a troll move!

I'm sorry, hope you can get takumi.

But this made me think of what I saw earlier:

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I forgot to mention that I recently got NY!Azura(+RES,-SPD:glare:). That -SPD IV hurts, although she now has a good deal of RES to deal with Blue Mages. On the bright side, I upgraded her weapon(for SPD to deal with that -SPD) to be able to get the 50 Divine Dew to allow me to upgrade Linde's Aura into Dark Aura. :love:
While sadly, she doesn't have Drive ATK, although I did pull a Lilina recently, so Linde can still get Spur ATK 3 in the meantime, meaning any character close to her can have +10 extra ATK. My DC units just got more dangerous. Even then, that +6 from Dark Aura is going to be fun for alot of my units.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Man, if FE Mutiny is real(which I doubt) then I hope we get these additions to the franchise too.
FE: Guillotine
FE: The Constitution
FE: WWII
FE: Modern Warfare
FE: Advanced Warfare
FE: Cyber Warfare
FE: Meme Warfare
FE: The Gays vs The Greys
FE: Hairy Sasquatch

And of course, Fire Stone. Because there's no such thing as an emblem yet.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I was grabbing some late night food when I heard scratching at the door. I thought it was my mom's cat wanting in. I opened it and you guys wouldn't believe it- it was Opossum Opossum . He told me he had the wrong house and quickly scurried down the steps and into the darkness of the night.

By the way? You should brush more, bro. You look like an animal.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Neat. Wish i was able to download this, but mobile.
Can we like, really talk about this? I mean like really really?
I just played it and, yeah, it's nothing absolutely record breaking but it is for a group of 12 people in just under 2 months, and it was done for a school project. This is insane. I can't tell what engine it's running on but someone somewhere needs to hire these folks, or they need to make an indie studio. These guys got real talent and if Nintendo knew what was good for them they'd take notice but, well, we know how that usually turns out...

D

Deleted member

tfw a Fire Emblem game with pirates is rumoured and instead of talking about the great potential pirates have for the characters and story people meme boat maps
Ah of course
>Every playable character is of the Pirate class
>They all use swords despite it having exclusively wielded axes previously
How about this?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
These guys got real talent and if Nintendo knew what was good for them they'd take notice but, well, we know how that usually turns out...
They're gonna take notice, alright.

Gonna take that cease and desist notice.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
and now post to the tune of "you are a pirate"
yar har fiddle de dee pirates in video games are as over used as zombies ya see
belive what you want but you know this be true
this leak is ********

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Before getting Boreas: Man, this game is fun. But I am getting my *** kicked as Rex. I hope I be able to make him better soon.

After getting Boreas: COME ON AND SLAM, AND WELCOME TO THE JAM.
Before getting Floren: Man I wish don't Floren.... Hope it will be Newt...

After getting Floren: "Same above" + Floren is just awesome. Probably my most favorite trap.

D

Deleted member

I know I said it was the first disappointment of the year but holy **** you guys Devilman Crybaby is so ****ing good, it only disappoints in comparison to the manga, holy **** this gruesome **** raised the bar for 2018 anime
Pop Team Epic already raised the bar far higher than any anime can ever hope to achieve though.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Pop Team Epic already raised the bar far higher than any anime can ever hope to achieve though.
Yes but that came AFTER Crybaby and is a weekly show, meaning we still need to wait for 11 more episodes for the art known as Pop Team Epic. Also the manga's getting licenced so that's I'll be able to read "YOU ARE MOTHER ******?" for myself. It's been 9 days and we've been blessed with PTE, Crybaby and CCS: Clear Card. 2018 is the year of anime

D

Deleted member

Yes but that came AFTER Crybaby and is a weekly show, meaning we still need to wait for 11 more episodes for the art known as Pop Team Epic. Also the manga's getting licenced so that's I'll be able to read "YOU ARE MOTHER ******?" for myself. It's been 9 days and we've been blessed with PTE, Crybaby and CCS: Clear Card. 2018 is the year of anime
We all know MHA season 3 is already AOTY though.

And don't remind me of Sakura CardCaptor, it's been more than a year and ficking Netflix won't let me watch it, they're all a bunch of cowards!

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Can we like, really talk about this? I mean like really really?
I just played it and, yeah, it's nothing absolutely record breaking but it is for a group of 12 people in just under 2 months, and it was done for a school project. This is insane. I can't tell what engine it's running on but someone somewhere needs to hire these folks, or they need to make an indie studio. These guys got real talent and if Nintendo knew what was good for them they'd take notice but, well, we know how that usually turns out...
Looks better than most Indies and they can take years...

I am incredibly impressed.

This game plays better than that Bubsy or whatever reboot . Shows importance of young talent so good that Nintendo is letting them do more things.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Looks better than most Indies and they can take years...

I am incredibly impressed.

This game plays better than that Bubsy or whatever reboot . Shows importance of young talent so good that Nintendo is letting them do more things.
Nintendo isn't letting them make this, it's a school project that will get a C&D any day now tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom