• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

I don't think this is real (there are no new Nintendo games past BoxBoy, and I'm not feeling the name 'Mutiny'), but I just really want Nier on the Switch.

Oh well, this leak has an impending expiration date, and it's real soon.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

I don't think this is real (there are no new Nintendo games past BoxBoy, and I'm not feeling the name 'Mutiny'), but I just really want Nier on the Switch.

> Fire Emblem Mutiny

B O A T M A P S B O I S

Still doubt it's real though.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

It's fake. He didn't mention Smash Bros.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Those names sound terrible and unlikely, but its reasonable for the most except for one thing. There would be way more new nintendo games then this and I doubt FE would be the only big seller title shown. I think we'd get a tease for something releasing more towards summer or fall instead of late spring.
To make it even better, the people who made that Ugandan movie that the kuckles are making jokes out of are retweeting the Ugandan Knuckles memes
I'm laughing that Knuckles the Knuckles liked this.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Hizir and Bontessa are really ugly names.

D

Deleted member

The best part about becoming Knuckles is that no matter what, he will always somehow be relevant. He is a meme goldmine.
Knuckles the meme goldmine Echinda who makes you chuckle. :troll:

Neat. Wish i was able to download this, but mobile.

@Coricus
Two words: very interesting.

Gotta be honest, the games have not aged very well.
The locations are great, but the chibi models....
I did not hate X and Y, but it probably was the dullest Pokemon game ever ( Not counting the spin-offs). Gen 4 was really fun I heard, and I actually liked Gen 5 a lot ( I also liked the Pokemon designs fight me ). X and Y was way too easy in my opinion and the story was not interesting. Mega forms were nice, but overall the game was pretty easy in my eyes. Thankfully Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon have great stories and great new Pokemon to catch.

Ah I knew it would be leaked eventually, it is coming soon!

Worst part about fake leaks, is everyone is goinf to put the 11th, because that was when we basically knew it was coming. (or maybe im misremembering and it wws the 16th. pretty sure it's 11th tho

Oh, and btw FFXV is already deconfirmed. Unless they mean pocket edition (doubt it) it's game over. Plus, all the other fake stuff lol.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
> Fire Emblem Mutiny

B O A T M A P S B O I S

Still doubt it's real though.
Pay up me hearties yo ho

It's fake. He didn't mention Smash Bros.
I wouldn't like it, but I could see Smash being a no-show

Those names sound terrible and unlikely, but its reasonable for the most except for one thing. There would be way more new nintendo games then this and I doubt FE would be the only big seller title shown. I think we'd get a tease for something releasing more towards summer or fall instead of late spring.
Yep.

I do believe a selection of those third-parties will make their way to Switch, but the anemic first party lineup leads me to question the credibility. All he had to do was put like Pikmin 4 or Smash Bros. for Switch or something (assuming this is fake).

Hizir and Bontessa are really ugly names.
I like Ike.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Worst part about fake leaks, is everyone is goinf to put the 11th, because that was when we basically knew it was coming. (or maybe im misremembering and it wws the 16th. pretty sure it's 11th tho

Oh, and btw FFXV is already deconfirmed. Unless they mean pocket edition (doubt it) it's game over. Plus, all the other fake stuff lol.
That situation has been so murky with conflicted information that I'm not throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Who knows.

That said, I don't believe the leak itself, nor would I be surprised if FFXV never made its way to Switch.

Ah I knew it would be leaked eventually, it is coming soon!
Ehhhh don't hold your breath on this one.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I should really get around to completing the rest of Automata. Finished 2B and stopped when starting 9S.
I like the game but not enough for me to double dip (assuming this is true but most likely isn't), if it were Bloodborne however...

D

Deleted member

That situation has been so murky with conflicted information that I'm not throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Who knows.

That said, I don't believe the leak itself, nor would I be surprised if FFXV never made its way to Switch.

Ehhhh don't hold your breath on this one.
Maybe you are right, who knows. Leaks are never defined as true.
I am curios to see how E3 2018 goes, maybe it will be better than 2017. Lets stay positive.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

FFXV amiibo.

Why?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Why not?
I mean they do not ruin potential amibos - what harm do they cause?
Nothing to normal people I guess.

But people disliked FFXIII being everywhere and I see people getting sick of FFXV. I've seen people complain about Sqaure Enix still updating the game, even when it's useful stuff like a bestiary and chapter select. I just feel like FFXV amiibo is going to get people's eyes rolling more than anything.

D

Deleted member

>Pirate themed FE
>90% Boat maps
SIGN ME THE **** UP

But seriously, a pirate themed FE could actually be fun, raise a crew and go off adventuring, make it less about saving the world and more on small scale conflicts.
Make some special kinds of maps that are really big but involve controlling your ship to attack enemy ships.
And it would be perfect to use an overworld map.

God please let this become real one day I'd nut way too hard

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So I’m gonna bet the 8 dlc characters for FighterZ are:

Broly, Jiren, Toppo, Kefla, Janemba, Master Roshi, Bardock and Vegito.

You can hold me to this bet.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
All this Direct talk got me thinking:

Were there Nintendo Directs besides the E3 ones that were not hosted on Wednesdays? If there hasn't been any of such, shouldn't we already know about a Nintendo Direct for this week?

Nintendo usually gives the heads up about a Direct two days in advance, and majority of the time, the Directs happen on Wednesday.

Now that nothing has been stated about a Nintendo Direct for this week, and if there were to be one, we should already know by now?

Unless we get a Nintendo Direct this Thursday, I'm doubtful we won't be seeing the January Direct until next week Wednesday.

My skeptical side is currently making me doubt about a Direct this week, but I will be happy if my expectations are flipped over with the reveal for a Direct this Thursday.

D

Deleted member

All this Direct talk got me thinking:

Were there Nintendo Directs besides the E3 ones that were not hosted on Wednesdays? If there hasn't been any of such, shouldn't we already know about a Nintendo Direct for this week?

Nintendo usually gives the heads up about a Direct two days in advance, and majority of the time, the Directs happen on Wednesday.

Now that nothing has been stated about a Nintendo Direct for this week, and if there were to be one, we should already know by now?

Unless we get a Nintendo Direct this Thursday, I'm doubtful we won't be seeing the January Direct until next week Wednesday.

My skeptical side is currently making me doubt about a Direct this week, but I will be happy if my expectations are flipped over with the reveal for a Direct this Thursday.
I remember Directs happening in various days of the week.
There really isn't any pattern to it, the only one I can't recall happening are Directs on either Saturday or Sunday.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990

Replace Toppo with Cooler and that'd be about perfect for me. It'd be tough to narrow down who I'd want to play down to three on a team.

...God I hope it comes to the Switch. I'll get absolutely destroyed and frustrated trying to play it but it's just so beautiful that I want to suffer.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Replace Toppo with Cooler and that'd be about perfect for me. It'd be tough to narrow down who I'd want to play down to three on a team.

...God I hope it comes to the Switch. I'll get absolutely destroyed and frustrated trying to play it but it's just so beautiful that I want to suffer.
Honestly I was stuck between Toppo, Cooler, Dabura and Super Buu and just went with Toppo cause I feel since he’s on DBS currently that people would be more interested in having him in.

Edit: Also hell yeah I want it on the Switch. I’d totally double dip if it were.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Broly, Bardock, Base Form Vegeta*, Base Form Goku*, Roshi, Kid Goku, Kefla, and Jiren

*Trust me when I say that people are actually asking to play as their base forms rather than their Super forms, and since you could in DBZ Extreme Butoden, I wouldn't be surprised if it were to actually happen since ArcSys would want to cater to their immediate fan base, the Japanese.

Ivander

Smash Legend

Hizir and Bontessa. Let's see....
*looks up Hizir*
So Hizir is the name of a figure in the Quran that also has a page on him being a shape-shifter and time traveller. I can't say I heard of this person before, but regardless, it feels like a very strange name to use, even if they did do research on the name and whatnot. Now for Bontessa....
*looks up Bontessa*
Bontessa is some race horse....On the other hand, searching up "Bon Tessa" brings up nothing specific, but there is a female Canadian Hockey player and television sports reporter named Tessa Bonhomme, who is a Olympic Gold medalist.

Yeah, I think this leak is fake. Or at least the names. Cause it feels very random to name one of the characters after a figure in the Quran and the 2nd name is so random and has next to no historical significance whatsoever.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Broly, Bardock, Base Form Vegeta*, Base Form Goku*, Roshi, Kid Goku, Kefla, and Jiren

*Trust me when I say that people are actually asking to play as their base forms rather than their Super forms, and since you could in DBZ Extreme Butoden, I wouldn't be surprised if it were to actually happen since ArcSys would want to cater to their immediate fan base, the Japanese.
I would be so pissed if we got base Goku and Vegeta.. but then again I wouldn’t have to spend as much cause I’d only have to buy 6 characters.

Edit: Also **** Kid Goku. We have enough Goku’s with the 3 in game. If this happened I’d have even less to spend on just 5.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Yeah, but in Extreme Budoten, they had less of a focus on characters being unique. And we already have 2 Gokus, Vegetas and Gohans(Granted the Gohan's have mostly unique normals instead, while sharing 2 specials.)

Kid Goku has enough specific moves and normals to stand out from his Adult form. And he'd be more than a hair color change.

Base forms of Adult Goku and Vegeta might not offer too much in terms of moveset. Maaaaaybe if they add the Ozaru to Vegeta, but I wouldn't be excited personally.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’d take ****ing Raditz over base Goku and Vegeta.. and I don’t think Raditz would be a good choice.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Like said before, the lack of EAint's Fe hurts this greatly.

Not to mention Nintendo's YouTube channel released the Street Fighter Anniversary Collection trailer a few hours ago so I don't see a need to be covered in the Direct outside of a super quick "Oh hey, it's coming!"

I say it's completely fake

D

Deleted member

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Left this drawing in the attic, so I'm now back to finish it. I'm already thinking what to do next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom