• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah, maybe the upcoming January Direct we will here some more info on the expansion pack.
I hope so.

Btw, my team is killing it now. I got kicked my ass by a few monsters before, but now, it's their ass that are getting kicked, 'feel good man. Ether Cannon are really fune, and in general, nu.5 is really fun to play.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I hope so.

Btw, my team is killing it now. I got kicked my *** by a few monsters before, but now, it's their *** that are getting kicked, 'feel good man. Ether Cannon are really fune, and in general, nu.5 is really fun to play.
I am actually not a huge fan of ether cannons, for now.

And something completely XC2 unrelated, it is a bit weird how my phone's album app loads slow on images after a scrolling down some pics... sure there were a lot of pics in my phone, but for a phone that has 3 GB RAM, and this only happened like just recent... and yes I have tried to clean my phone cache and RAM and it still goes slow when viewing to a certain amount of pics...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I am actually not a huge fan of ether cannons, for now.

And something completely XC2 unrelated, it is a bit weird how my phone's album app loads slow on images after a scrolling down some pics... sure there were a lot of pics in my phone, but for a phone that has 3 GB RAM, and this only happened like just recent... and yes I have tried to clean my phone cache and RAM and it still goes slow when viewing to a certain amount of pics...
It take time for sure to get used. Be sure to put a item that increase the range. You want to be as far as possible from your ennemy when you use a ether cannon.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It take time for sure to get used. Be sure to put a item that increase the range. You want to be as far as possible from your ennemy when you use a ether cannon.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that item, maybe I will put it Sheba next time. Thanks to her affinity chart easy to Level up, she really has can give huge damage when doing chain attack.

You may also know this already, once you fill up your merc points, you need to return to Gadfront village to complete the quest in order to level up your merc level.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh yeah, I forgot about that item, maybe I will put it Sheba next time. Thanks to her affinity chart easy to Level up, she really has can give huge damage when doing chain attack.

You may also know this already, once you fill up your merc points, you need to return to Gadfront village to complete the quest in order to level up your merc level.
Yeah, she is a beast for sure.

And I already know that, my merc level is 3 currently.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Come on Nintendo. You know you wanna add dlc tracks(for free preferably) and racers and kart parts to MK8D!

Atleast all the racers from older Mario Karts like Diddy, Birdo, Funky, Wiggler, Paratroopa, Petey and Honey Queen.

I also want the Barrel Train back.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Come on Nintendo. You know you wanna add dlc tracks(for free preferably) and racers and kart parts to MK8D!

Atleast all the racers from older Mario Karts like Diddy, Birdo, Funky, Wiggler, Paratroopa, Petey and Honey Queen.

And I want Maple Treeway back :034:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

I kinda want to see more newcomers from other titles.

But I'd be all for @Diddy Kong and Paratroopa's return.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I kinda want to see more newcomers from other titles.

But I'd be all for @Diddy Kong and Paratroopa's return.
Well atleast the veterans. It’d have been hype if they added a racer every month and a new kart set every other month or something.

That’s what I would have done.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Whew, managed to crawl out of Smashboard's recycle bin. Well, anyway...
I cant believe how triggered people on reset era are to a stupid little VRChat meme
Which one, exactly? I can think of a number of them, but the only notable one I can think of that would fit is the whole deal with the small Knuckles squad and some user named Uganda or however their name is spelled. Well, that and VRChat's traps.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It would have been cool if on the same day as Odyssey’s release we got atleast Cappy, Pauline and a New Donk City race track.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Whew, managed to crawl out of Smashboard's recycle bin. Well, anyway...

Which one, exactly? I can think of a number of them, but the only notable one I can think of that would fit is the whole deal with the small Knuckles squad and some user named Uganda or however their name is spelled. Well, that and VRChat's traps.
The Knuckles..s' that everyone doesnt seem to realize they are quoting a Ugandan movie called Who Killed Captian Alex.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
WHOO! Finally beat the final boss of Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle!
Thanks to friendly fire, the two Buckler enemies dealt the final blows to MegaDragonBowser which not only sealed my victory but helped me get a "Perfect" rank too
Now to 100% the game and buy the season pass.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Before getting Boreas: Man, this game is fun. But I am getting my ass kicked as Rex. I hope I be able to make him better soon.

After getting Boreas: COME ON AND SLAM, AND WELCOME TO THE JAM.

D

Deleted member

I am actually beginning to like Mario Odyssey a lot more than I did usually, especially watch people play it. I do not play the Switch that much, but watching the game is pretty fun. I should play it some day.

Chrono.

It kinda bothers me how

You'll always be missing one Weapon Type as Rex. I'm guessing the DLC will rectify that (though there's so many Weapons they could give you just from the unusable Blades alone.)

Chrono.

So we know Beerus is in the Open Beta, on the flipside both Blues and Goku Black will not be in the Open Beta for FighterZ.

According to Bamco EU the full details will come tomorrow.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So we know Beerus is in the Open Beta, on the flipside both Blues and Goku Black will not be in the Open Beta for FighterZ.

According to Bamco EU the full details will come tomorrow.
I just want ****ing Tien in the beta.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The best part of this is having ****ing Yamcha be able to beat Goku Black which Goku and Vegeta fused couldn’t do.

Chrono.

That reminds me, other than Yamcha, Tien is the character I've seen the least of that I care about. C'mon Max you know you want to do these two next and not Gotenks
I think he just left those 3 for last since Bamco already posted their """Breakdowns""".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom