• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When you gonna finish a UM with a Blade's special but you botch a B press but still win.
EDIT: WARCHAAAAAAAAAMP

Last edited:

Chrono.

They're not hiding it, they're teasing it.

And this too:
Confirmed: Ultra Instinct Mario DLC.

Now we need Luigi Verde and El Bowser Grande
When you gonna finish a UM with a Blade's special but you botch a B press but still win.
Looks like the image uploader botched too.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There was a problem fetching the tweet
.With all these hints there’s only one thing left to do:
Investigate!

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
This is everything I needed in my life and more.

Thank you for this gift my friend, I won't forget you.

There was a problem fetching the tweet
.With all these hints there’s only one thing left to do:
Investigate!
The sooner Nintendo announce the direct the sooner people can take off the tinfoil

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
A dude multiplied the power of Shulk's Monado by 100 and used it on Homerun Contest.
The result is still in progress.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm just hoping I finish the last Shadow Dragon map before the Direct.

By the way **** ballistae. Jeorge did nothing wrong to you.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
*sees gdq is doing Metroid Prime 3*
“I’ll check it out, but it’s more scripted than the other two so it probably won’t have many cool sequence breaks”
*Clicks, runner is out of bounds and walks in midair all the way from SkyTown to the spire, which is invisible because they don’t have the bomb pieces yet*
“Oh”

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I was grabbing some late night food when I heard scratching at the door. I thought it was my mom's cat wanting in. I opened it and you guys wouldn't believe it- it was Opossum Opossum . He told me he had the wrong house and quickly scurried down the steps and into the darkness of the night.

By the way? You should brush more, bro. You look like an animal.
Opossum Opossum came back again. This time I opened the door and he was just there. He then hissed at me and jumped off the deck. Nearly made me play possum.

For the slow folk, I was visited by the animal, not the user. I'm just taking the opportunity to **** with him.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Opossum Opossum came back again. This time I opened the door and he was just there. He then hissed at me and jumped off the deck. Nearly made me play possum.

For the slow folk, I was visited by the animal, not the user. I'm just taking the opportunity to **** with him.
Next time he shows up, shoot him

Hes asking for it by showing up twice

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Did not expect a livestream.

Changed avatar for good luck. New KI at the direct! PLEASE!
:061:
Yeah. I also would like Killer Instinct to get a new game, but that's more of a Microsoft thing now.

Oh...you meant Kid Icarus, that too I guess.

What I really want is at least a bit of Prime 4 stuff. Even if it's just Samus's armor design.

yeah, but it's much funnier ofnyou imagine the user/chrom doing it

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Don't cut yourself on that edge, bucko.
The sharpest edges can cut you without you even knowing it. So remember kids, don't be too edgy.

Also, I finally got the Power Bombs in Samus returns, took a bit to memorize the Diggernaut boss.

It’d be cool if ArcSys made a game like FighterZ but with Dragon Quest characters.
I'd personally would like them to tackle another Shonen Jump property. JoJo or HunterXHunter for example. Or at least do the visuals and music for a Marvel vs Capcom game in the distant future.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
And at long last, Medeus is dead. Expect a Shadow Dragon review soonish.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just got back from seeing Jumanji. Really good and flat-out HILARIOUS (Jack Black was the real star of the show).

One thing that really annoyed me was they overdid it on the Sony brand product placement (I don't care that Sony made the movie).

Also, saw the Spider-verse trailer for the first time. Damn, that looks sweet.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Really?

I come back an hour later and see this and no one called it out?

Guess i need a new song and dance, since typos aren't cutting it anymore.
*immediately leaves again*
:061:
Honestly it's just been so ingrained into your character that I expect them.

Like, I just see the typo, go "Oh, Zebei," and a laugh track plays before cutting to a commercial.

D

Deleted member

Honestly it's just been so ingrained into your character that I expect them.

Like, I just see the typo, go "Oh, Zebei," and a laugh track plays before cutting to a commercial.
SmashBoards the reality television show ;).
A dude multiplied the power of Shulk's Monado by 100 and used it on Homerun Contest.
The result is still in progress.
I needed to see that video, thanks for showing me this!

EDIT: WARCHAAAAAAAAAMP
Hooray! Does your IQ increase rapidly like mine?
There will be no January Direct. Nintendo is done making games
That is very encouraging to know, do you breathe?

Last edited by a moderator:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
today on xenoblade chronicles i made it to chapter 5
and now for my opinions thus far
first off i got the sakura blossom weather at night in urya and its jsut AMAZING
secondly morags great passed on godfrey to her and let her use the beast core, seems to be working pretty well
Speaking of wells, i threw 500$ gently to the well and finally got parune to open up not one but two affinity ranks
and now i have suspicions about things going on in the story and will double ziplock them just so people dont accidentaly spoil themselves if they read it and its true
first things first im guessing nia's a blade, the fact that malos could use a blade back on the ancient ship never left me and from that hotsprings scene i can see where thats going

secondly indolin reminds me a lot of alcamoth...that being said it reminds me tooo much of alcamoth much like how sakura blossom land was basically satoral marsh in that iit looked beatiful at night but was a pain to get through because of birds....so ya if past experiences have taught me anything indolin is gonna blow

so ya all in all im really liking everything, and the only reason im here right now not playing it...is the obvious thing of my right joycon was about to die

also i became the no fear 1 fear meme when i went salvaging had the enemy spawn a core crystal....and then procede to watch it fall into the cloud sea....from the top of the trade guild (i still have no clue if i got it or not)

Last edited:

Chrono.

Sooo I got some money to blow.

Debating on either Dissidia NT or Digimon Story Hacker's Memory...

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Sooo I got some money to blow.

Debating on either Dissidia NT or Digimon Story Hacker's Memory...
well good sir as someone who recently said "go get hackers story its really good, and you should preorder it because namco dosent like to release preorder dlc where as square has no such issues, and ahckers memory will have exclusive digimon as in its preorder, the first game was super good and this one improves upon it it many ways" and boy if you cant tell what im gonna recommend you buy.....then im surprised that someone blind could get this far on the internet because i was less subtle than an a a wheres waldo book where the last page is just a tomb stone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom