• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

well good sir as someone who recently said "go get hackers story its really good, and you should preorder it because namco dosent like to release preorder dlc where as square has no such issues, and ahckers memory will have exclusive digimon as in its preorder, the first game was super good and this one improves upon it it many ways" and boy if you cant tell what im gonna recommend you buy.....then im surprised that someone blind could get this far on the internet because i was less subtle than an a a wheres waldo book where the last page is just a tomb stone
Oh I believe you, I was a huge fan of Cyber Sleuth and I even got Next Order day one (different series but still).

It's just that after Xenoblade 2 I'm slightly burned out on JRPGs... Plus I don't care too much about the pre order bonuses this time around (Sistermons are cool but they're still just Child level mons and I don't care about the NX mons either)
Emily Rogers doubling down on the claims of a Thursday Direct. I guess this means the announcement has gotta happen tomorrow...
That's a name I haven't heard in a while.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
WTD

i have two avatars right now.

Desktop shows Pit dressed as Percy
Mobile shows Pit in Superstar Saga artstyle.

???
:061:
I'm on desktop and I see Superstar Pit, if that helps.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:
Well . . .at least SB is displaying the avi I WANTED it to display.

If I am a wizard, the direct will be announced in 9 minutes

*spooky ghost noises*

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Also fwiw Emily's post also heavily implies Dark Souls will be present on Thurs, which is neat.

News to me, honestly.

Though I internally accepted Jan 11-12 as the date since the EA leak.
I suppose your clairvoyance draws the line at knowing any of the actual new reveals, hey? ;3

D

Deleted member

Well . . .at least SB is displaying the avi I WANTED it to display.

If I am a wizard, the direct will be announced in 9 minutes

*spooky ghost noises*
If you are actually right I will bring you Stingy's 1978 Cooper Car. a great gift.
I think it has the potential to come either tomorrow, Thursday or even Friday. :244:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Lul, r/TempleOfMythra accepts poetry, guess I should try.

Anyway, I progressed a bit of Chapter 4
Spoilerless:
-Mythra's car.
-Tiger Tiger would have been a hit on the 80s, is a pure 'git gud' game.
-Having Dagas and Roc on Rex means I can pull Topple→Launch→Smash just with him, Salvage af.
-Mythra's Lv. II Special

Spoilerdong:
-Whooped the bandits and made it to Mor Ardain
-H O T S P R I N G S C E N E
-After Mythra officialy joined the lineup she immediately the squat thing. Based.
-Tora's backstory is pretty sad, was weird to see a Nopon kill another one with a gun.
-I brain farted super hard and thought reaching Lila involved breaking through a door, so I went to Tora's house to play TT! and upgrade Poppi. Freaking valve.
-Got cocky against Mòrag and **** the bed on my first try, in the next one I went for the Break/Topple/Launch/Smash and Chain Attack Overkill, kachow.
-Tiem to find barrels I guess.

D

Deleted member

Spoilerless:
-Mythra's car.
-Having Dagas and Roc on Rex means I can pull Topple→Launch→Smash just with him, Salvage af.
-Mythra's Lv. II Special

Spoilerdong:
-After Mythra officialy joined the lineup she immediately the squat thing. Based.
-Tora's backstory is pretty sad, was weird to see a Nopon kill another one with a gun.
-I brain farted super hard and thought reaching Lila involved breaking through a door, so I went to Tora's house to play TT! and upgrade Poppi. Freaking valve.
-Got cocky against Mòrag and **** the bed on my first try, in the next one I went for the Break/Topple/Launch/Smash and Chain Attack Overkill, kachow.
Wow, I never knew a man or woman so vain that they are having a gasm right at themselves. Truly a scene.
I want a Barrel filled with creative ideas.
About that hot spring scene you mentioned, I am just glad there was no peeping Tom. I would have cringed if that happened, I am just glad that those two can enjoy the silent peace in the spring.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
NieR Automata and FFXV are what give it away as fake.

EDIT:

Like, the only way it could have been more obvious is if it tossed Dragonball FighterZ and Monster Hunter World in as well.
Again, just because those game are a bit too good to be true doesn't mean it is fake, especially if you look at Switch's sales.
Fake or not, we will get a Direct this month, and I only think Nier Automata is the most feasible than others. Next will be Dragonball Fighters Z.
I doubt FFXV will be on Switch, and I actually prefer FFXII coming to Switch.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Emily Rogers? You mean SMX's waifu?

Chrono.

DBFZ will only be 5GB big.

Damn that's great news. Not too surprising since even Xrd is relatively small too (SIGN was around 5GB as well.)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I know I left a good impression on my friends lil bro and sis when on halloween, she stopped by my house and both of them went "Allyson!" While running up to the house

I thought I was so ****ty that no one liked me but here are two kids that actually remebered my name after one day out with them

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
trying to deal with the swear filter? folks, it’s just like drowning in shiitake mushrooms

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Finally got Siegfried to Max Ascension in Fate/Grand Order, making him my second servant in the game to reach that achievement (the first being Nobunaga).

And on a different note, I decided to resume my Pokemon UltraSun playthrough. Last time I played it was back in early December, and while I managed to beat the main story, I had to put the game down for the time being due to the last week of the semester being upon me at the time. Now, I decided to take on the postgame. I'm currently halfway through the Rainbow Rocket episode, so I'll share another update to express my thoughts on everything leading up to that point.

Current team:

This picture was taken after defeating Maxie:

Before the Rainbow Rocket episode begins, the Ultra Recon Squad arrives at your house to tell you about the outbreak of Ultra Beasts in Poni Wilds. This little sidequest is similar to the Ultra Beast missions from Sun/Moon, except the only Pokemon you are tasked to catch are just Blacephalon/Stakataka depending on your version.

Right before your walk into Poni Wilds, you run into Hau and Wicke. Wicke gives you five Beast Balls, as well as Type: Null (yes, this is how you get Type: Null in USUM). She then heads back, and you and Hau meet up with the URS members at Poni Wilds. They tell you that three Blacephalon/Stakataka have been spotted in the area, but in reality, you are only catching two of them because Hau catches the third one.

I transported a Timid Synchronizer Abra from Pokebank so that I could get a Timid Blacephalon. The first Blacephalon I caught was not the nature I wanted, but the second one I got was the right nature. Both battles were alright. I tried to throw a Beast Ball on the first turn for the first battle, but the Blacephalon immediately jumped out and used Mind Blown. Mind Blown left its HP in the yellow, so two more Beast Balls, and I finally caught it. With the second battle, I didn't go for the Beast Ball on the first turn, so I withdrew the leading Abra and brought out Makoto. Apparently, Blacephalon's Special Attack is so freakishly high that my level 65 Makoto was left at yellow health against a Shadow Ball from a Level 60 Blacephalon. After healing Makoto, it then used Mind Blown, making the weakening process easier. I threw one Beast Ball, and it was caught.

Once the last Blacephalan/Stakataka is caught, you then return home to rest for the night. The next morning, Sophocles comes running into your house to tell you about trouble in Festival Plaza: that Team Rainbow Rocket has taken over it. This is where you are forced to do a Battle Agency battle against a Grunt to free the castle from Team RR's clutches. My team for this battle was Gourgeist, Dugtrio, and Probopass. Probopass took care of most of the Grunt's Pokemon, and Dugtrio finished off the last Pokemon.

You then return back home, and then the Meowth turns on the TV (your mother makes it out as if this is a "new move" the Meowth learned). A broadcast featuring Lusamine, Wicke, and Faba shows up where Lusamine tells Alola about Necrozma and how the problem is resolved. She mentions that the Aether Foundation will research the Ultra Wormholes to learn more about the situation (I got S/M vibes here considering how said research was what led Lusamine to getting poisoned by Nihilego). Faba leaves halfway through it after an Aether Foundation employee, slightly offscreen, appears beside him. Its then the Rocket Grunt and Giovanni come charging shortly after the Ultra Wormhole appears above the Aether Mansion, and Lusamine chases the two.

Lillie arrives at your house shortly after to tell you to go to Aether Paradise. When you arrive there, you meet Wicke, and she tells you about Team Rainbow Rocket: namely, that she remembers Team Rocket during her time in Kanto.

You then fight four Team RR Grunts on the way to the mansion, at the end, you fight Faba and the Aether Foundation employee in a multi battle.

So, let's talk about how the battles went:

Vs Faba (3rd Battle):

Really annoying fight. Faba uses the same Pokemon from the last battle, and the Aether Employee he fights with uses a Granbull, a Shiinotic, and a Scrafty.

Lillie uses a single Clefairy in this fight, and it's surprisingly tanky. It makes a useful ally by using both Reflect and Light Screen to boost your Pokemon's defenses, but be warned that once Clefairy is KOd in this fight, you are on your own.

Faba started with an X Defense on Claydol. The Aether Employee's Granbull kept spamming Snarl, which made things pretty annoying because it took a long while to KO the Claydol. Makoto initially tried to lower Claydol's HP with Ice Beam, but he wasn't doing much, so I had to withdraw and use Rem. Rem knocked out the Granbull with Poison Jab so that the Snarl spam would stop. The Shiinotic also went down very quickly to singly Poison Jab, leaving only the Scrafty for the Aether Employee.

After KOing the Claydol with Rem, I managed to KO the Hypno rather quickly with another Pokemon.

Then came Faba's Bruxish. Oh god how I hate that thing. Its Psychic Fangs attack managed to one-shot Fafnir and Makoto very quickly. I didn't want to throw Siegfried against it since it was one-shotted by that same attack last time, so I opted for Mikasa instead. Admittedly, this was a very risky move since Scrafty was out on the field. Luckily, that Scrafty knows zero Fighting-type since it kept spamming Snarl against me, so one Night Slash on the Bruxish did the job. I then sent out Siegfried to finish the Scrafty off. The battle was done. Storming into the Rocket Castle, it was time for the fun to begin!

Vs Archie:

The puzzle leading up to this fight is the classic teleporter puzzle seen in past Pokemon games like the Saffron Gym. You have the option of two paths: the path on the top will eventually take you back to the entrance, but you can get some items and grind against some RR Grunts during it. The path on the bottom will take you to Archie, and its the one where you need to navigate through a wall of RR Grunts to get to the end (with the use of teleports of course). In another room, two Grunts try to double attack you, but one of them transports away, so you only fight one of them in that room. Aside from the main teleporter to Archie's room, you can take the other two teleporters to fight an additional RR Grunt each.

As for the fight, Makoto took down his Mightyena with a single Moonblast. Then came his Muk, which was the hardest member of the team to deal with. It one-shotted Siegfried with a single Gunk Shot, and then it proceeded to spam Fire Punch on Mikasa when she tried to prevent the Poison attacks. I tried to withdraw to Fafnir and had it deliver a Draco Meteor, but the Muk surprised me with an Ice Punch and KOd Fafnir. After restoring my Pokemon for a few turns, I then pulled out Sirius, and she helped me out with her Poison-type resistance. A few attacks was enough to KO the Muk. One Close Combat from Siegfried was enough to KO Archie's Sharpedo, and then the Crobat went down from a Stone Edge followed by an Iron Head.

The last Pokemon I had to deal with was Kyogre, and oh boy what a nail-biter it was. I sent out Rem against it and went for the Z-powered Solar Blade. Kyogre dealt one heck-of-a-strong Ice Beam that left Lurantis with just 19 HP, barely clinging on just to deliver the Bloom Doom to KO the Kyogre. The battle was over. It was a nice, challenging fight overall.

Vs Maxie:

So while Archie's spotlight was a rather easy puzzle but challenging battle, Maxie's was the opposite: challenging puzzle, easier battle. The puzzle is a memorization puzzle where you first tap a switch at the center of the room that tells the order of the floor panels you need to step on. The first one is easy, but then they get progressively longer and harder. In each room, there is RR Grunt that will try to distract you to mess up your memorization. The first one only tries to distract you with a pose and that's it, so he didn't mess up my memorization too much. The third and fourth puzzles was when it got really challenging. The grunts will battle halfway into your puzzle, and that can mess up your memorization quite easily. The last room even has two grunts, and since it is the longest puzzle, both will interrupt in different parts of the puzzle. Luckily, they won't challenge you again if you mess up; they'll just say something like, "I would try to distract you... if only my Pokemon were healthy."

I should also add that every time you fail the puzzle and press the switch the center of the room to restart it, the pattern also resets for something different.

One helpful tip to clearing Maxie's puzzle (although it is kind of cheating) is to do this classic trick: grab a piece of paper and pencil, and take note of the order you see. From there, you can easily proceed through Maxie's puzzles.

Now for the battle itself: I had an easier time with Maxie compared to Archie, but that's most likely because his team is exactly at Archie's level, and my team leveled up a bit between the Archie battle and the Maxie battle.

Makoto OHKOd Mightyena with one Moonblast, and Mikasa OHKOd Crobat with a single Stone Edge. Makoto then one-shotted Camerupt with Sparkling Aria. Siegfried had to deal two Psycho Cuts to KO Weezing, and while the latter did use Shadow Ball on him, Siegfried took it like a champ thanks to his high Special Defense. Last came Maxie's Groudon, and Rem was sent out to deal with it. Yet again, she had another nail-biting moment: Groudon tried to go for a sun-boosted Flamethrower, but Rem dodged it with the power of Pokemon Refresh. She then one-shotted Groudon with a Z-powered Solar Blade. An easier fight compared to Archie, but still enjoyable nonetheless.

Story thoughts:

I already have one major grip with the Rainbow Rocket episode, and it's how they handle Faba in it. When Faba first reveals himself to be the mastermind in summoning Team Rainbow Rocket to take over Aether Paradise, he states this:

"If Team Rainbow Rocket takes over Aether Paradise, the organization will grow far beyond where we are today... and more Pokemon will be saved. And if I can assist it in doing so, no doubt my career will reach new heights. Such a wonderful though, wouldn't you agree"

The part I bolded makes zero sense.

Faba, you do know that Team Rocket goes completely against what the Aether Foundation stands for, right? You seriously think Team Rainbow Rocket will help "save" Pokemon? No, they won't. They'll do the opposite.

Sure, you might argue that it could be like when Team Skull collaborated with the Aether Foundation where the former helped steal Pokemon for the latter to use, but considering how Team Rocket is a much more organized crime syndicate that is much more bent on region control compared to Team Skull, I'm pretty sure they would go against what the Aether Foundation wants. In other words, Team Rainbow Rocket would not only steal Pokemon, but they'd probably abuse them and do terrible things to them as well.

I also think for a reveal that Faba was the mastermind in bringing Team Rainbow Rocket to take over the Aether Foundation, that should've been saved later into the RR episode, not around the beginning as we are about to storm into the Rocket Castle. For a plot twist like that, I think it would've have much more oomph if the reveal + the battle happened right before you fight Giovanni. This kind of twist is something that works better toward the end of a story, not at the beginning.

The only thing I will give USUM credit for with Faba is that they helped him become more memorable by giving him some additional screentime in the Delta episode, I think the way how he was handled in the RR Episode falls flat.

On a minor note, Archie and Maxie's moments were also meh. There was nothing that really expanded on them as characters during their scenes, nor was there anything truly memorable that happened during those moments. The moment they were about to fight is cut short when they get teleported back to their worlds right at that very moment.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Saitoboye posted a new artwork of best cat with her hood on; something she never does in-game I think.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

W h e r e ' s M y t h r a ? x 2

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I swear, if we get one day's warning for a Direct on Thursday...well, it'll get awkward for me.

Let's just say I have something in the works that has gone behind schedule due to how exhausted and stressed I've been about unrelated issues.

Would be weird for a speculation video to mention a Switch version "whenever it happens" and then have the actual thing possibly be announced half a day later...

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
man playing xenoblade chronicles 2 makes me really excited to see how rex will play if/when he gets in smash
because there is a LOT of stuff you can do with him as a character because of blade switching

like you could just give him pyra and all she entails and still get a normal moveset, but thats a massive waste of potential
but on the same token giving him blade switch would mean having a super massive move set

also its really hard to decide what other characters from the xenoblade series should get in
(because at this point we can argue its gotten big enough to warrant more than 2 characters)

personally im thinking Seven, Elma, and either Tora or Four from XB2 (also can i say i love how we persist with the dont be a **** and spoil party members by calling them their real name thing? its great!)

and ya i know some people dont like tora but honestly hes grown on me (certantly better than disapointment that was tetsu in X....seriously they really dropped the ball with that guy)

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
and ya i know some people dont like tora but honestly hes grown on me (certantly better than disapointment that was tetsu in X....seriously they really dropped the ball with that guy)
Riki gave me basically the same vibe in XC. His side-chats with Dunban were particularly endearing to me.

The only thing I know about Tora is that he's a Nopon.

That still beats Tatsu.

Whoever Reads This First said:
But Tatsu was a -
Tatsu was a ****ing potato.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Xenoblade 2 spoilers (somewhat)
Yikes...Somewhat? Is it that that hard to be specific?
Is about later chapter plot? Side quests? Characters?
"A disclaimer here, for my safety... I didn't open the spoiler tag...."
When you gonna finish a UM with a Blade's special but you botch a B press but still win.

EDIT: WARCHAAAAAAAAAMP
Um... If the Unique Monster is 5 level lower than you and you did the Blade special when it's almost dead... Yeah?
I still need to see the pic though.

Spoilerless:
-Mythra's car.
-Mythra's Lv. II Special

Spoilerdong:
- um... is that supposed to be a joke? Sure one of Mythra's Blade art is focus... Wulfric and Electra also has that.
- I still don't like it that much, even when playing in easy mode...
- I just hope I can get Nim for Nia soon so I can so I can do break >topple > launch at once... she's also a healer already btw so it is more awesome. Oh yeah... I will explain what happened on my core crystal resonate later...
- Mythra's special II is awesome until you fight against more HP unique monsters....

- Don't forget that treasure box in the bandit hideout to get pouch expansion pack.
- Oh boy here we go... the part where many of those naysayers' gonna use it as "Oh look! XC2 does have that in-your-face fanservice!" (Refined from an original quote from someone here I don't wanna mention...) I mean you don't see any boobs and **** exposed... and what's interesting is that Poppi can still be in the hot spring despite she is a robot, I gotta give props to Tora on this, or at least his gramppypon...
This kind of makes me wonder... if Floren goes to hot spring... will he go with Rex and other male characters? Or still play that trap? Maybe not... and how will Rex react to that?
- A bit, but still it proves that Nopons are just somewhat fond with maids.... for some reason...
- And after chapter 4, you will saw a character that looks at bit like someone from Fire Emblem...

More progress on my XC2 gameplay...

-opened 80+ common core crystals, and got no rare Blades! I shouldn't be that surprised since there's only like 3 rare Blades left for me to get via common core crystal Blades.

- I when to Mor Ardain and rebattle that Armored Brennan... which the monster has a Blade that will repeatedly has shield... that will literally stop your attack and hard to do driver combos... and even at around 60% HP left it will have an attack that will potentially wipe most of your team out but will leave a bit of topple, so I recommend anyone fighting against this UM must have a character that can do launch.
The reason why I beat the monster at first was because I knock it off the cliff...

At first I go with
Rex- Mythra/Pyra, Perune, Roc
Nia- Dromarch, Agate, Dahlia
No 5 - Pandoria, Perceval, Zenobia
So... before this pic... I literally died like ....4 times... and last time was super close...the monster was only like 1% HP left after I did the second chain attack after the full burst... but the UM s***y topple attack just strucked me because I have the aggro for some fricking reason....
This was the later I try with some different Blades... with more healer Blades of course.

Rex- Mythra/Pyra, Perune, Finch
Nia- Dromarch, Agate, Dahlia
No 5- Pandoria, Perceval, Boreas

That pic I posted was when I was Full Burst that UM to its death... UM was around 45% HP left when I was doing the chain attack, and what astonished me a bit was that I didn't realized I actually got 5 elemental orbs already, and yes I have at least two blades (Dromarch and Dahlia) that equip orb breaker Aux cores, if you want to get Full Burst within 5 orbs or even 4 orbs, equipping these Aux cores and of course break orbs with opposite elements will do the job. And even better sometimes you can break 2 to three orbs at the same time! That's what I did with Dahlia, and yes... the Blade that made many people crazy was the critical Blade that saved our lives.

Fighting with Blade bonded monsters are really a hassle.... but it is good since this means that some UM in this game aren't easy to deal with, even if you rebattle them it can be hard.

And now I kind of feel that the January Direct might not be on the 11th...since it's already 10 here...
man playing xenoblade chronicles 2 makes me really excited to see how rex will play if/when he gets in smash
because there is a LOT of stuff you can do with him as a character because of blade switching
Yes, but... that's with any other characters (Besides Tora...)
I control Nia nearly all the times these days... because... no matter when battling or in game, she's actually awesome. I know I have said I don't like Nia' English VA, but switching to Japanese just solves it.
like you could just give him pyra and all she entails and still get a normal moveset, but thats a massive waste of potential
but on the same token giving him blade switch would mean having a super massive move set
No really a spoiler but but... you know Rex can get more than Blade right? Same with other characters besides Tora....
also its really hard to decide what other characters from the xenoblade series should get in
(because at this point we can argue its gotten big enough to warrant more than 2 characters)
Eh... just keep playing and you will know...
personally im thinking Seven, Elma, and either Tora or Four from XB2 (also can i say i love how we persist with the dont be a **** and spoil party members by calling them their real name thing? its great!)
And who keep always saying that? yep, me!
I think characters like Rex, Nia, Tora, and Zeke can be mentioned since we have already seen the gameplay footage before the game's release...
Voice acting wise, Tora's the best, character wise Tora and Riki are a tie at first, but looking at a Heart to Heart about Tora... now I think he's slightly better than Riki.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675

If Rex ever gets to Smash, he should only have Pyra and Mythra. This two are enough to get the blade changing mechanic into the game, and since they are all main characters, it would be better than having any other random blade. I do like the idea of core cristals becoming an item, so we get even more blades trough "assist trophies".

I don't see anyone that's not Shulk, Elma and Rex-Pyra-Mythra. Those 3 are great choices though, Shulk's already in and everyone loves him, Elma would be a cool rushdown character and Rex would be so unique with Pyra and Mythra changing his attacks... I'll be disappointed if he doesn't get into Smash.

Tora is great, and has development as a character unlike the other nopons. Also, I don't know why people dislike his "meh meh meh", it always crack me up.

I've yet to find a single person on Earth who likes Tatsu... What a joke of a character. And the fact that his only role in the story was for Lin to have someone to make fun of makes it even worse. Also the dynamic between the two isn't even good.

Voice acting wise, Tora's the best, character wise Tora and Riki are a tie at first, but looking at a Heart to Heart about Tora... now I think he's slightly better than Riki.
I agree that Tora's voice acting might be better than Riki's, but just by a small margin. I do prefer Riki overall though, that intro cutscene will never be topped. (I feel he is more charming than Tora too)

Also, now that I touched on the idea of Rex being in Smash... I thought it would be hilarious if they got as one of his taunts either "Don't forget me!" or "Think you can take me?!" (More the later, because it does sound more like a taunt). I'm saying this because Shulk's up taunt "Now it's Shulk time" got in because the "Now it's Reyn time" became a meme between the players. If I recall, japanese Shulk does say something completely different, but it was also an inside joke between the japanese players.

So, I'll find it hilarious if they acknowledged that meme and got it into Smash. The ardanian soldiers always crack me up, so I'd love to see that being referenced.

D

Deleted member

If we're getting a Direct, look out for Nintendo's Twitter today.

Also, the only character from XC2 that I can accept being added into Smash is Morag. **** Rex, put an actually decently designed character or bust.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Y'all need The Architect love, because The Architect know that Zeke would be the best character to add in Smash. Personality? He has plenty. Moveset? Give him some blades and you could make him a unique swordman. Design? Not exceptional but certainly work with the others characters in Smash. Memes Potential? He is the Zekenator for a reason. He has everything beside Poppi and luck.

Chrono.

If we're getting a Direct, look out for Nintendo's Twitter today.

Also, the only character from XC2 that I can accept being added into Smash is Morag. **** Rex, put an actually decently designed character or bust.
Well there's always.

Gundam Armor Rex.
Riki gave me basically the same vibe in XC. His side-chats with Dunban were particularly endearing to me.

The only thing I know about Tora is that he's a Nopon.

That still beats Tatsu.

The only real ehh thing about Tora for me is the perverted tendencies, it's a trait I never really care for in characters.

Though it's not that bad with Tora.

D

Deleted member

Y'all need The Architect love, because The Architect know that Zeke would be the best character to add in Smash. Personality? He has plenty. Moveset? Give him some blades and you could make him a unique swordman. Design? Not exceptional but certainly work with the others characters in Smash. Memes Potential? He is the Zekenator for a reason. He has everything beside Poppi and luck.
I agree

Zeke is the raddest SoV character. He uses Lances, not swords tho.
I hope he also gets added to FEH soon, maybe alongside Sirius, they're my favorites. Maybe then I'll be able to complete my OTT(One True Threesome) team
*Hides CamusXZekeXSirius fanfic*

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I agree

Zeke is the raddest SoV character. He uses Lances, not swords tho.
I hope he also gets added to FEH soon, maybe alongside Sirius, they're my favorites. Maybe then I'll be able to complete my OTT(One True Threesome) team
*Hides CamusXZekeXSirius fanfic*
...hold the **** up...
*research on Google*
..Ya clever *******.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I've yet to find a single person on Earth who likes Tatsu... What a joke of a character.
I somewhat liked his character design.

You look the whole world round and that's probably still the nicest thing you'll hear said about him.

The only real ehh thing about Tora for me is the perverted tendencies, it's a trait I never really care for in characters.
Understandable. But I find that relatable, personally.

I know I try to stay at least somewhat classy and respectful, but let's not forget I still have that paddle in my repertoire.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Tora maid fetish never bothered me. One because it remind me of Dragon Maid, and that's a good thing. And secondly, I can't really call him on it because...let's say that I have a few fetish too. So I can kinda relate to him I guess?

D

Deleted member

The only kinks I am willing to admit in public are my fetish for 720p 30fps Masochistic Map Drawing Anime Dungeon Crawling feat. Killer Deers and blondes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom