• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
My first roll in Fire Emblem Heroes (new update) I got 2 5 stars and 3 4 stars.

None were new guys though, but I did finally get Selena.

Edit: I meant the new update today.

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I think my luck was meh at the start, then pretty good in the middle and now its bad XD.
It adds:
* Eirika, Ephraim, Seliph, Julia (who are only available as 5* units)
* A new paralogue chapter with three maps to play, so 9 more Orbs to earn
* A bunch of quests relating to those maps, for more orbs/level-up crystals/etc.
* On the day when the Arena is closed, the Training Tower now gives out coloured badges like it does every other day
* App release bonus orbs extended to 14 March (they were originally supposed to end today)
* The training tower's reduced stamina requirements (they're currently half the original), and 0 stamina used to change skills, become permanent

If the game had a trading option, I'd take her off you. Would save me needing to build up those 20,000 feathers to promote my 4* Catria. She's not a bad unit, I think - Killer Lance lets her get Luna (which is a fantastic skill) off quickly, Armoured Blow for up to +6 Def on player phase, and Seal Attack to boost her damage even further. She just has an all-around great skillset. It's just a shame her art is not so great, in my opinion.
I would like a trading option too, and would happily trade her. If I don't find the art and/or voice appealing, I don't like using them no matter how good ect. e.g when I got my second healer 3* Serra I swaped my 4*Wrys for her since she was much higher on the tier list but by levl 12 I couldn't stand her annoying 'Adore me!' ect. I still use my Wrys form time to time. He's my training guy to help others level up :3

For now tho, after listening to her voice which made me like her a bit, I put her as the only one on Team #5, waiting for 3 more lvl 1's to join her so I can level them up.

My 3* Olivia will soon be promoted to 4* so she'll probably be the first to join that squad. And since team #3 will have 1 member missing, I'll put lvl 16 Wrys back on there where the rest are around lvl12.

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I would like a trading option too, and would happily trade her.
While I would love this, it's not going to happen. They want to keep you coming back, summoning and summoning, until you open your wallet in desperation.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, a trading option would be great(because I know someone would want my 5* Camilla) but that'd hurt IS's wallet and they can't have that

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Yeah I know trading most likely will never happen, but a man boy can dream.
Now hopefully they reveal a new Fire Emblem Warriors character!
I'd be surprised if they do it before E3 tbh.
I'm mainly looking forward to how many FE games they include in the base gamem aside from what characters they include.
(but this will be easy to guess, at least from Awakening's and Fates pool since those are the 2 games I actually know about.)

I should make a wishlist for it someday haha. I hope Tharja is playable. :p

Yeah, a trading option would be great(because I know someone would want my 5* Camilla) but that'd hurt IS's wallet and they can't have that
I'd want one too :3, but dibs I respect.
Those last 5 are my latest summons
View attachment 126126
I already have 3 of them and I couldn't care less about Cherche and Gunter
I JUST WANT GODDAMN HECTOR JESUS ****ING CHRIST **** THIS GAME
I never played Cherche's game yet so Idk,but I had her on my team since I like her. Now she got promoted to 4* so she's on one of my training teams...

Hopefully you get a 5* Hector and hopefully I don't =D

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah I know trading most likely will never happen, but a man boy can dream.

I'd be surprised if they do it before E3 tbh.
I'm mainly looking forward to how many FE games they include in the base gamem aside from what characters they include.
(but this will be easy to guess, at least from Awakening's and Fates pool since those are the 2 games I actually know about.)

I should make a wishlist for it someday haha. I hope Tharja is playable. :p

I'd want one too :3, but dibs I respect.

I never played Cherche's game yet so Idk,but I had her on my team since I like her. Now she got promoted to 4* so she's on one of my training teams...

Hopefully you get a 5* Hector and hopefully I don't =D
Well Hyrule Warriors had 13 characters in the base game so I imagine it'll be around that.

If you played Awakening you played Cherche's game.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
My Heroes clan is basically an army of 4 stars with 5 star Caeda and 3 star Tiki. :p

I'll probably not add any more characters, unless I get a lord.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Well Hyrule Warriors had 13 characters in the base game so I imagine it'll be around that.

Nah, I just started Awakening so haven't met her yet. :3
*checks his account after 16 hours of inactivity*

Really, people ?
That's nothing.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I never played Cherche's game yet
>Tharja avatar
Hmm...

Yeah, but with Zelda, you get all the main characters after adding 3
With FE, 3 doesn't even get near half of the main characters
bruh

you got a problem with best Awakening grill m8e
Pfft, everyone knows the best Awakening girl is the one Cherche and Gerome love to ride

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
>Tharja avatar
Hmm...

Yeah, but with Zelda, you get all the main characters after adding 3
With FE, 3 doesn't even get near half of the main characters

Pfft, everyone knows the best Awakening girl is the one Cherche and Gerome love to ride
Mate, I only got Awakening and Birthright yesterday...

It's possible to know about and like characters w/o playing/watching an LP of thier games yet, or reaching the point in the game where you first meet them...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

damn, I noticed a plothole in Bungou. Shishi, your show has a stupid contradiction. Why hasn't Rampo guessed Suicide McKillmizelf's old job yet?
Oh, that means you're still watching it, yay!
But no, that isn't a plothole, it's heavily implied in episode 20(I think that's the episode) that
Only Kunikida doesn't know about it
The rest of the agency probably didn't tell him for ****s and giggles
Basically an inverse Cerebus Retcon
What episode are you in btw?
Suicide McKillmizelf
That's the best fan nickname I have ever seen for Dazai, thank you
Mate, I only got Awakening and Birthright yesterday...

It's possible to know about and like characters w/o playing/watching an LP of thier games yet, or reaching the point in the game where you first meet them...
Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot that the ones who like Trasha are usually the ones who haven't played FEA yet

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
But no, that isn't a plothole, it's heavily implied in episode 20(I think that's the episode) that

Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot that the ones who like Trasha are usually the ones who haven't played FEA yet
Only at episode 6

You're welcome c:

D

Deleted member

Only at episode 6

You're welcome c:
Yeah, you're almost at the "this **** may actually be good" point when precious cinnamon roll gets introduced in Ep 8. You'll know the one.
Then you start season 2 and it starts with the 4-episode "HOLY **** THIS IS ACTUALLY REALLY ****ING GOOD" arc

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
*checks his account after 16 hours of inactivity*

Really, people ?
Kid that ain't nothing.

Remember when I did those personality test based off of someone's 4 favorite video games

I got 31 notifications.

31 FLIPPING NOTIFICATIONS

I should do that again someday but with Smash mains though

D

Deleted member

On a new topic, I just watched the Lego Batman movie.

And, whatever you are doing, go watch it, right now.

Whatever you'ra a fan of Batman and/or Lego or not, this movie needs to shatter Fifty Shades Darker's current performance.

For short,

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Playing more Xenoblade....
Grinding up to Level 75...
****s off to complete more sidequests...
Goes back to gathering for Colony 6...
Is pushing close to 70 hours...

I'm never gonna finish this game, am I?

At least I still got a while before XC2 drops...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Have fun.......:demon:
Kiragi: Haah...

Camilla: My...Kiragi. Why such a distant look? Is something the matter?

Kiragi: Oh, mom! It's just...I already miss the forest. In one of the shops, they were selling this beautiful painting of a mountain. When I saw it, all I could think about was how much I wanted to go to there...

Camilla: You poor child...you'll only have to persevere a little longer. Once this battle is over, let's take a trip to the mountains. Then you can enjoy the forest to your little heart's content. We can even bring Takumi, too.

Kiragi: Really!? You AND Father will go with me!?

Camilla: Of course. Today is all about celebrating for the children. I'd do anything to make you happy.

Kiragi: Yaaaay!! I looove you, Mother! [he switches from 母さん to 母上]

Camilla: My, my, such a cute little boy. There, there.

Kiragi: Hey, mother. You'll really do ANYTHING for me today?

Camilla: Yes, of course. For my beloved son...it would be no trouble for me to defeat every last one of our enemies...

Kiragi: Wow, so reliable! Then I have one favor to ask.

Camilla: What is it?

Kiragi: Well, uh...when you were going "there, there..." - I want to try that, too!

Camilla: Hmm?

Kiragi: I want to say "there, there" to you, too! I want to pat you on the head for hours! Why, is that bad?

Camilla: W-well, it's not "bad," but...

Kiragi: So you're saying it's fine! Alright, this is great!! ...Phew. "There, there," Mother. I really love how soft your hair is. Do you think I could dote on you today...?

Camilla: My...so sweet.

Kiragi: Oh, there's a scratch here. Where are the bad guys that did this to you? I can kill all of the bandits, just for you, alright...?

Camilla: ...Wh-what is this feeling...could my own child be copying my maternal instinct...? This is rather strange, though, even for you...Kiragi.

Kiragi: Yeees?

Camilla: Thank you...that's enough head-patting. Your mother's had enough doting. If your father saw us getting along so well, he might get jealous.

Kiragi: O-oh yeah. You're right...okay! Then once this fight's over, before we go to the forest, let's pat Father's head, too!

Camilla: That sounds lovely. The two of us will spoil him rotten with it.
Hooooo Thats good

D

Deleted member

On a new topic, I just watched the Lego Batman movie.

And, whatever you are doing, go watch it, right now.

Whatever you'ra a fan of Batman and/or Lego or not, this movie needs to shatter Fifty Shades Darker's current performance.

For short,
I saw that movie this weekend too.

All I have to say is, there's going to be a ton of gay ships because of this movie. Especially Batman x Bruce Wayne

Chrono.

I liked the first LEGO movie but the ending bits kinda ruined it for me.

Hopefully LEGO Batman is more straightforward.

D

Deleted member

I saw that movie this weekend too.

All I have to say is, there's going to be a ton of gay ships because of this movie. Especially Batman x Bruce Wayne
BruceXBatman is the truest of OTPs and no one can tell me otherwise

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021

Rude. I doubt that will change tho.

It rarely does..

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Kid that ain't nothing.

Remember when I did those personality test based off of someone's 4 favorite video games

I got 31 notifications.

31 FLIPPING NOTIFICATIONS

I should do that again someday but with Smash mains though
Oh yeah, I never got my result back.
I should sue. :p

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Just finished Finding Dory.

I missed going out with my mates for a joint birthday thing to see it in cinema since my parents decide too buy tickets to spain without telling me first. >.>

Can't believe how good that was. Funny and feels. IMO better than Finding Nemo.
(and poor nemo barely did anything this time loool)

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
FE heroes data mining stuff:
https://imgur.com/a/zWp6V

Looks like we're getting another new focus soon with Fir, Hawkeye, Adult Tiki, and Maria. Also, F!Robin is getting a stage of some kind.

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well then... we've reached the halfway point of this week; if a Nintendo Direct were to be announced at all, today would be the most likely day they'd end up doing it. However, there's always the possibility we'll see one next week if not this week. Nintendo is quite sneaky as is. :p

So Nintendo remembered that they have some game they need to advertise. . .the day before it releases

Who is ready for empty servers because no one buys the game :p

:061:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
So Nintendo remembered that they have some game they need to advertise. . .the day before it releases

Who is ready for empty servers because no one buys the game :p

:061:
Gotta be honest; I think many people including @Ura wishes this game was replaced by a new Advance Wars. While I doubt this game intended to replace the series at all, it would please fans if they got a new game in the series.

And yes, I question Nintendo's logic for waiting the day before release to advertise a relatively obscure 3DS game that was last talked about in September. Not a good marketing strategy if you ask me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom