• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Any friends added on me will become best friends because this is the only way to get friends :laugh:.

There was a problem fetching the tweet
Because I am way too lazy to check who I don't have on my list that got a new Switch. Yayyyy

Now to go play TF2 instead of any Switch games

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
praline praline
@Erureido
@Robert of Normandy
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
@Strider_Bond00J
@powerprotoman
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X
mario123007 mario123007

I sent you all friend requests.

My Switch friend code is now in my information here.

If I missed anyone who has one and wants to friend me, please tag or PM me.

Add me friends!!!

Also, lol, gonna download demos cause I'm broke.
@Swampasaur and Metal Shop X Metal Shop X
I sent both of you friend requests from my Nintendo Switch.
Tell me if anyone wants friend requests from me; I only got one friend.
I got both of you and the others who sended me their FC. Thanks for sending those invitations! ^^

However, my sister stole my switch again. Thus, 'can't play it right now. :/

But hey, she bought the Wedding Peach Amiibo for me. So, I can wait for now.:4ludwig:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I don't know if anyone will think I talk about Xenoblade Chronicles 2 too much... hear were some minor nitpick I heard or just some rant of mine... some are old while some are debatable...

- Some turn off character voice or even battle narrative voice in battle...-
I understand the character voice and especially enemy voice (Ardainian Soldiers...), character voice in battle can actually be very important, not to mention when battling against unique monsters.

- The routes and actions are heavily limited at the beginning-
I agree to a certain extent, I mean the original weren't that limited at all. That said there were some aspects I understand why the limit some actions and routes, but that said they're in the very early chapters so I don't see this as a huge flaw.

I do agree that it wasn't appropriate that chain attacks weren't available after chapter 3...

-Arts takes time to charge every time-
Yeah..................no, not a spoiler by the way, you can unlock certain affinity to make your some of your arts usable right at the start.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
User was warned for this post
I didn't use the term "don't have a right" though
Me thinks cis people have no right to say whether or not a trans character is being represented respectfully.
Same thing.

Do I need to ask trans people and screencap their agreements to prove I'm not just talking about my own opinions?
I literally showed your post which DIDN'T say it was just your opinion, nor did it imply it was merely 'muh onion'. Don't believe me? Check your post that I showed you, and we can tell if it's editted
Breh this is literally speaking for other people, who are trans in this case. Also nice, going "*snort* I know people who disagree so you're wrong *smells fart*" like child molester defenders did during the Alabama election
"You posted your own argument against me, thus you agree with someone else saying something different despite you yourself saying absolutely nothing about it nor did you acknowledge that in your argument". That's... Really ****ing dumb logic. I can't comprehend how this is supposed to work, because you can accuse literally anyone of anything with this logic
I was going to respond to this but then you compared me to a child molester.

I know you're trying to keep up that tryhard """sasslord""" persona you brag about, but that's low, even for you.

Thanks for failing to have a productive discussion on transgender representation, was legitimately hoping for an actual discussion and to learn something but I guess you don't care about the subject after all.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Same thing.

I was going to respond to this but then you compared me to a child molester.

I know you're trying to keep up that tryhard """sasslord""" persona you brag about, but that's low, even for you.

Thanks for failing to have a productive discussion on transgender representation, was legitimately hoping for an actual discussion and to learn something but I guess you don't care about the subject after all.
I compared your flawed as hell argument to similarly flawed as hell arguments I've seen, which were in defence of a child molester. Hyperbole, sure, but I was saying your argument was **** and belongs in a toilet
We know I'm not a sasslord, just a whiney **** with a capital C
I failed because you refused to listen and refused to address the facts such as you lying about not being a hypocrite?
Also double irony, comparing your faulty argument to faulty arguments used to defend a child molester's going too far, but you're "The Pac-Man amiibo is like Hitler" shtick a few years ago wasn't? And you blatantly insulting people was ok because it's your sass yet when hurt your feelings it's suddenly wrong? I get that people can change over the years, but this is actually hilarious to me.
Oh, and no, you didn't want a legitimate discussion, you wanted to insult people for criticizing a game you liked

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Btw, does anyone here know what programm I should take for drawning? I may or may not get a tablet drawning soon, and I wanted to know what would be the best programm to use for a newbie like me. (Right now, the only good programm I know is photoshop)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Btw, does anyone here know what programm I should take for drawning? I may or may not get a tablet drawning soon, and I wanted to know what would be the best programm to use for a newbie like me. (Right now, the only good programm I know is photoshop)
I'm not an artist and can't help to well but what I see the most is 'practice'

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm not an artist and can't help to well but what I see the most is 'practice'
By "practice", you mean, "Try some program and see what would be the best for you?".

D

Deleted member

Same thing.
Fine then, try to tear off apart my post word by word and take from it an interpretation that doesn't make sense in context.
The word "right" is more than just "legal right", I know it, you know it, everyone knows its, but if you wanna continue on hitting on this same note, then I guess I can't stop you.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
By the way, who is Jojalole?
That's me! I sent some invitations to people of the thread.

- Some turn off character voice or even battle narrative voice in battle...-
I understand the character voice and especially enemy voice (Ardainian Soldiers...), character voice in battle can actually be very important, not to mention when battling against unique monsters.
This reminds me of a very funny Xenoblade video about this Ardanian Soldier, though I don't know if it's okay to share meme videos in here. I'll spoiler it, and if it's not appropiate, I'll just edit it out, but I wanted to share it hahaha.

The battle voices are just hit and miss, I found myself liking them after some time, but I do understand why people would get annoyed by them.

Anyways, how do I actually post images in here? Do I have to upload the pictures on something else rather than Imgur? Because everytime I want to share an image I just get the broken picture icon...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Click your profile picture ( name ) on the top right area of your screen,
Then check the left area. Look one area below "Personal Details" and you should find your Signature.
oh oh yeah I know that but I need to find out what's the max size before it's too big for smashboards. hmm I guess I can use my Sig as a template
What is the max even? I keep forgetting it.
100 I believe, I'll have to look it up again

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just keep trying as being artistic direction and **** is something you hone, not naturally have was what they meant, but why not?
...OK.

I mean, I would love to practice, but it's kinda of hard to do that when you can't, well, practice. (in that case, I want to learn how to drawn on a computer, I just don't know what program to use)

D

Deleted member

Anyways, how do I actually post images in here? Do I have to upload the pictures on something else rather than Imgur? Because everytime I want to share an image I just get the broken picture icon...
You can upload up to 3 pics(or any attachemnts of the supported files but who even uses those anyways lol), or embed them by copy-pasting the direct URL after clicking in this little box
download3a9f1bcd_ed_2f0_2fPictures_2fScreenshots_2fScreenshot_20171226-152243.png

download6895c590_ed_2f0_2fPictures_2fScreenshots_2fScreenshot_20171226-152301.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
You can upload up to 3 pics(or any attachemnts of the supported files but who even uses those anyways lol), or embed them by copy-pasting the direct URL after clicking in this little box
Well, I don't know what I was doing wrong, but thanks!

The new Tempest Trials for FEH is here, and since I don't have any Christmas unit, I'm stuck with the 20% bonus this time. I just wanted to show how BUSTED Nowi is with the TT bonuses.
As much as I hate her, she's just insane. She can even tank green mages and kill them in return, it's disgusting. I'll try to get the heavy blade seal as soon as possible, that seems way too good to be an actual thing!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Sorry, it's hard to forget that cause we somewhat have an English FE4 because of Heroes and the game's old. My bad
No worries. I basically know everything that happens in it anyway, but considering it's a Japan-only game that'll likely get an international remake in the coming years, I just try to keep spoilers at a minimum for other people's sake.

D

Deleted member

This thread is "very interesting". I am going to rate the overall games that aired on the Nintendo Switch that are popular this year and that I played or know of enough to describe. So Fire Emblem is not on this list because I do not understand much about it. ( S - C ). Games that were released earlier but are in the Switch ( The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Minecraft ) If this counts as a tier List in a Competitive Analysis Thread kind of rule, I am sorry. Eight games are mentioned here.

S:
Breath of the Wild:
It makes sense that it is Game of the Year. My favorite game in the Nintendo Switch, because even though it is not "4k or 8k" it still appeals to me. The story is great and there is so much to do and many things you can do. The final boss was a little easy for some but do it right in the beginning ( Which I am ) and it becomes a real challenge. I love this game!

Pokemon Ultra Sun ( Ultra Moon could count ):
I know this game is not on the Nintendo Switch but I want to list it. I really like the legendaries in the wormhole and the story is really good. I am currently hunting for a shiny Latios in that game by the way. I can defiently tell that they put all of this hard work into the game.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2:
I hear a lot people saying it was good. I watched ZeRo stream it and I have to say; I was thoroughly entertained. The characters and the whole background looked appealing and they were likable and had character traits perfect for a good story. I have not played this game yet; but it looks really solid.

A:

Mario Odyssey: It has a good story and the game is actually very fun. The only thing that keeps it from S is that it burned me out much more easily than the other games in the S tier.

B:
Sonic Mania:
This game was a great experience and the textures were solid. I actually had a lot of fun until the half section kind of bored me a little bit. Overall it is worthy enough for this ranking.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe:
I feel like the hype for this game was not as strong as the other games in this list. I did enjoy it, but it burned me out easier than even Mario Odyssey. It was pretty good though; racing and battles were fun.

C:
Splatoon 2:

I am just not a fan of Splatoon; I never really took interest in the series. It looks boring in my opinion. ( EDIT: I just want someone to get me into Splatoon, people say it is pretty good. If so than this will rise higher.

Sonic Forces:
I have not played it yet but I hear a lot of people complaining about it. I heard that it was pretty "bland" and not a solid hit overall. It was not terrible though.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Didn't Arvis do something stoooooopid? I'm not thanking him
Arvis debuffed my enemies, healed my allies and nuked BIke out of existence, the guy is a hero

Real talk though, I had no opinion on Arvis before FEH but the game made me love him because he just has so much utility. Debuffer, healer, nuker, he can do all that ****. Best GHB unit.
Holy untagged spoiler, Batman.

I can't hear you over Renewal 3 + Falchion + Reciprocal Aid Chrom.
I can't hear you over 3 debuffed stats and Recovery Ring+Ardent Sacrifice
Just you wait for that Spd Ploy seal
Enjoying this English Splatoon manga I got for Christmas.

And if you're wondering if they censored the naked inklings for the English release: NOPE! Same as the Japanese release.
It got censored so hard that Smashboards broke the pic

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Arvis debuffed my enemies, healed my allies and nuked BIke out of existence, the guy is a hero

Real talk though, I had no opinion on Arvis before FEH but the game made me love him because he just has so much utility. Debuffer, healer, nuker, he can do all that ****. Best GHB unit.

I can't hear you over 3 debuffed stats and Recovery Ring+Ardent Sacrifice
Just you wait for that Spd Ploy seal

It got censored so hard that Smashboards broke the pic
Nah fam it got censored so hard I couldn't get on the site for a sec

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
C:
Splatoon 2:

I am just not a fan of Splatoon; I never really took interest in the series. It looks boring in my opinion.
And here I was thinking I was the only person in the world that didn't like Splatoon lol.

D

Deleted member

Less than an hour for the results of my entrance exam
This will either make or break my vacation
Nah fam it got censored so hard I couldn't get on the site for a sec
The Inkling pic had such raw killing power that it broke the site

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
D

Deleted member

Get me into Splatoon 2 and I will play that and rise it into an A, I hear some people say it is pretty good.

Has anyone played a game for more than 500 hours yet in the Nintendo Switch? Not me.

_Sheik

Smash Lord
I hope everyone had a great Christmas time. I forgot to record my sister's reaction when she unpacked the Switch I bought her, she got some N64 Kid-level hype haha.

Now that I have a monthly income, I can buy many games every month so I didn't bother asking for new ones this time around. However, my gf - who lives overseas - sent me a cool scarf and a drawing of One Piece's Sanji, and the episode of DBS that aired in the morning was the most serviceable for me, so this was effectively the greatest Christmas I've ever had.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’m screaming. I’m trying to level up and every enemy is a lower level than me and I’m getting destroyed.

What the ****ing **** is this ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom