• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Merry Christmas everyone!

Hey, parents put something under the tree. Looks big.

"Now, that needs to be saved for last, okay?"

Wait, is it super special or something?

That's when it hit me.

That seems to be a Switch sized box.

Or is it?

*Look up measurements of the Switch's box*

It's a bit bigger than the Switch box.

*shakes it when no one is looking.*

Something kind of big and solid is inside.

It's probably not a Switch but whatever.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Some of what I got, the rest some nice Rick and Morty gear and a few other things. Pumped to finally have bomberman and Metroid. The Mr. Meeseeks stuff came from a Rick and Morty Mystery box which was pretty cool.
Someone brought to my attention that Michaelis and Minerva can be shortened to Mickey and Minnie and now I'm distraught.

"That's King Mickey of Mousedon!"
Hmmm now I want Kingdom Hearts X Fire Emblem.

Also one of the gifts I got for Christmas was about $40 in itunes gift cards. Got no one from the banner, so my pitty rate is back to 4.25% Really hope to get something soon in heroes.

"Now, that open needs to be saved for last, okay?"

That's when it hit me.

Or is it?

Ooh I need to hear the conclusion to this.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Doggo #2 wont lay down and go to bed, what do with doggo #2?
MIDNIGHT RANT: EPILOGUE

Got all my grades for the semester

STRAIGHT
****ING
A'S

I would of literally killed to be a stright A student but all I got were Bs and Cs, failing grades in my book. Congrats

Yes im jealous

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

I decided to change my avatar to fit the occasion. Rather than going for Christmas Saber, I decided to change things up a bit and go with Christmas Kurisu for this year.

Also, today is also a special day for Noel Vermillion. Happy Birthday to one of my favorite video game characters! No doubt today is a merry day for her!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you will all have a great time. :)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Got a ****in' Timbiriche CD
Besto Churistmasu Evah!

PADORU
PADURU

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Merry Chromsmas Everyone! Hope everyone stays safe and enjoys a wonderful time with friends and family alike!

Me? I'm pretty happy with how today's gone for me and my family - I got the Collector's Edition of Xenoblade Chronicles 2, an SNES Mini and L.A. Noire for the Switch! It's been a good haul, but what made the day for me was enjoying a Christmas Lunch with my nan. It was quite a feast and a real pleasure to have another Christmas meal together as a family this year. We eventually played a small game of cards together, which was quite fun and gave her a lot of fun. It's been a fun day for me, and I wish all of you a Merry Christmas with your friends and loved ones alike!

MIDNIGHT RANT: EPILOGUE

Got all my grades for the semester

STRAIGHT
****ING
A'S

Congratulations, Zebei! I'm glad everything worked out in the end for you!

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Realized I haven't been watching any new anime lately.

Decided to watch Net-juu no Susume. I actually really like it's super cute.
Eh, same here...
Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Nia

Yep, I'm the one atm who's favorite XC2 character is Nia. Her sarcasm and spiciness makes her a thrill to listen to, and she's got a cool backstory + great dialogue too.
Her voice was meh when I first hear it... now I think it's pretty distinctive, and she can be a bit bossy sometimes she can also be hilarious. As for her back story I haven't got to the point where we see Nia's back story... so don't spoil that just yet.

My favorite character so far is Morag... favorite Blade I have mention it a lot so I'm not gonna say it again.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Merry Christmas everyone. How is everybody?
My city is full of air pollution during the Christmas week... I mean really bad with PM 2.5.

Edit:
Also ****, Even though it was just a glimpse I kind of saw some Xenoblade Chronicles 2 spoiler potential video thumbnails in the recommendation... Nice going on spoiling YouTube...

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Merry Christmas everyone. How is everybody?
In a devastating turn of events, hurricane Rizen struck Gingerbread Land earlier today. The once beautiful community lies in shambles and there were no reported survivors :pimp:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Merry Christmas. How did I celebrate Christmas Eve? By playing and witnessing Doki Doki Literature Club for the first time and getting the Special Ending. I felt for this one that I had to not spoil myself and so avoided any Youtube playthroughs of it as well as any scenes. So I went in blind, got the regular ending, than re-did it for the Special Ending.
All-in-all, it was a very good change of pace compared to alot of other games. And it was also a very good game by itself. I enjoyed all of the characters and the latter part was also done well, as when it got to that moment, I had chills going up my back and all around my body and they would never go away.
Either way, I thoroughly enjoyed DDLC and I gladly give it a thumbs up.

D

Deleted member

Merry Christmas everyone.
I finally got my Christmas present
He's +Res/-Atk but I really can't ****ing care about that.
Gonna aim towards upgrading his weapon next(poor Eliwood keeps getting kicked down the priority list).
Chip damage king is coming to town.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Merry Christmas you dopes, Sony gave ME a Christmas present by showing they're also ****ing Sentai weebs

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Mary Chrastmas.

I didn't get much, mostly clothes and stuff. I got some wireless headphones though and it feels like I grew a pair of wings.

My brother also got me a display cabinet for my amiibo and other collectibles. Can't wait to hang that up.

My brother also brought his Switch and I tried out Super Mario Odyssey. It seems alright but I definitely don't think I'll like it as much as the other games except Sunshine.

Also I tried Sonic Forces on his Switch and something feels really off with the steering in 3D in that version. My brother was complaining about it and I thought maybe he didn't have a handle on the controls but tue turning is way stiffer in the Switch version for some reason.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Merry Christmas mario123007 mario123007 , you can put your wife on your desk now.

No confirmation on whether or not it turns into Mythra Mythra though.

EDIT: Posted the wrong link by accident. Also Smashboards formatting is being dumb today.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Blessed number
Screenshot_20171225-102526~2.png

Also, can I just say how much I ****ing love Jaffar's art in FEH? It's just so ****ing good
Also, I just realised I got an Angel on Christmas, heh
EDIT: listening to his quotes he sounds like an emo teen
"I have... no heart"
"I am known as the Angel of Death"
"Do I know of joy? Sorrow? Anger? Dread? ...no"

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Blessed number
View attachment 134629
Also, can I just say how much I ****ing love Jaffar's art in FEH? It's just so ****ing good

Also, I just realised I got an Angel on Christmas, heh
EDIT: listening to his quotes he sounds like an emo teen
"I have... no heart"
"I am known as the Angel of Death"
"Do I know of joy? Sorrow? Anger? Dread? ...no"
Jaffar and Sayori would have a lot of fun hanging out.

This was too much bulli, Monika is rubbing off on me.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Merry Christmas mario123007 mario123007 , you can put your wife on your desk now.

No confirmation on whether or not it turns into Mythra Mythra though.

EDIT: Posted the wrong link by accident. Also Smashboards formatting is being dumb today.
Wife? I don't have a wife in XC2, yet. And I will put Pyra on a shelf rather than desk...

*Check the tweet*
*Going Etika hype*
I gotta buy this! Even though I don't buy anime figures, I do buy Nintendo figures. That reminds me to buy those Fire Emblem figures.

I hope they can release all of the rare Blades figures eventually... I am really curious to see how they make Newt figure... and please release Floren figure too...

And I'm pretty sure she won't, but I bet they will release Mythra figure in the future.

I've checked the Xenoblade Japanese website, it will start preorder tomorrow (12/26) around 11:00 AM at my time. It will be released next year.

Here are more details on the new Pyra figure.

td;dr
This Pyra figure is really really detailed.

And I actually check Xenoblade 2 twitter page often until the release because of well... I don't know if the official twitter page will spoil stuff or not... or actually I'm MIA on Twitter to prevent spoilers, so if I did check Twitter I might already share it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Merry Christmas from Grandmother Shizuka Kawai. Hope y'all got what you wanted most.

Ever since 1975 I keep my expectations low for the holidays. Well, this morning I was blessed with perfume, off-white tights (which go great with my cheerleader mini-skirts I might add), and a nightgown with a pink camouflage design. I was hoping for a laptop computer but my stepmother (who is 53 but I am 56 years old but I digress) says we'll get one at a later date. When that will be remains to be seen.

We'll be having fried chicken and sponge cake tonight. This was my suggestion since I hear that the Japanese celebrate Christmas like this (and no, I am not Japanese but rather watashi wa afurika kei amerika jin).

And with that...sayonara :kirby:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

That's when it hit me.

Or is it?

Good luck, Swampy. I hope you got a Switch.

D

Deleted member

That's when it hit me.

Or is it?

I got a Switch a few days after it's release I think.
I hope you get a Switch, you deserve it! I really like you and your posts!

D

Deleted member

How is everyone's day in this thread? I am shiny Hunting in three games ( The three games are in my status ).

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
merr chrisma

i got the only christmas movie youll ever need to see
The halloween tree

i look forward to people looking it up and finding one of the best classic halloween cartoons

D

Deleted member

Played a little bit of For Glory... and I have to say I might consider :4myfriends:a pocket ( maybe ).... Is it me or when I see a Little Mac player they are skilled and know what to do? I am actually not bad at the game :p.

How is everyone in this thread doing by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom