• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It's still not Christmas for me but I just want to wish everyone here happy holidays, be them trolls, thots or queens.

Also, our dear Opossum may not be with us today but he asked me to send this to you all
9a18a62c-5705-428d-abe6-ca8bc90678d8.png

Oh. Putting that new spelling knowledge to use, eh? Good for you. :troll:
BEGONE THOT

D

Deleted member

It's still not Christmas for me but I just want to wish everyone here happy holidays, be them trolls, thots or queens.

Also, our dear Opossum may not be with us today but he asked me to send this to you all
View attachment 134620

BEGONE THOT
I will miss my rodent. He is very enjoyable, glad he made this thread!
EDIT: He is not a rodent please do not hurt me. Opossum Opossum is a great guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Did you just call an Opossum a rodent?

Bruh.

Check up on your zoology or Opo will go ham.
Well I am sorry; I did not know. I will observe my zoology. What kind of species are you, a Bulbasaur?
http://mentalfloss.com/article/27862/rodent-or-not-rodent
I like you by the way.
Opossum Opossum is a marsupial. So he is related to Kangaroos, Koalas, Wombats and Possums.
http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/mammal/marsupial/marsupial.html

The animal is not a rodent.

The user Opossum Opossum however is actually just the Smashboards rodent. They could never kill him so they just said **** it and occasionally sprayed ferbreeze at him. Somewhere around the line he became a mod and then retired a wealthy rodent who smells nice.

Only the facts.
A plot twist? How interesting...

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Did you just call an Opossum a rodent?

Bruh.

Check up on your zoology or Opo will go ham.
The animal is not a rodent.

The user Opossum Opossum however is actually just the Smashboards rodent. They could never kill him so they just said **** it and occasionally sprayed ferbreeze at him. Somewhere around the line he became a mod and then retired a wealthy rodent who smells nice.

Only the facts.

D

Deleted member

Shut up she shoes.
You all like to joke about my username but I'm literally "One of Many Names" thanks to you all and that gives me the raw power to kill any of you at will, you should be thankful I give you all mercy.
Shishœ
Shisho
Shishou
Shish
Shish Kebab
Shoe
She Shoes
Shissy
Shoe-in

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You all like to joke about my username but I'm literally "One of Many Names" thanks to you all and that gives me the raw power to kill any of you at will, you should be thankful I give you all mercy.
Shishœ
Shisho
Shishou
Shish
Shish Kebab
Shoe
She Shoes
Shissy
Shoe-in
Watch out! Shissy's got a pair of ice skates!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Shishœ
Shisho
Shishou
Shish
Shish Kebab
Shoe
She Shoes
Shissy
Shoe-in
Can I call you Judy?

D

Deleted member

Shishœ
Shisho
Shishou
Shish
Shish Kebab
Shoe
She Shoes
Shissy
Shoe-in
Can I call you Judy like what Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei wants to name you?

Do not call me Krusty Krab, Pinhead, Tubby and Rick. Okay?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Well well, looks like Christmas came early for me.

Yep, I pulled Christmas Chrom on Christmas Eve! He was the only green orb in the summoning session, and boy what a great gift it was for him to show up! He has some solid IVs too: +Atk -Res to be exact.

I also got another Brave Lucina, but unlike my last one, she got some lackluster IVs (+HP, - Def), so I simply merged her with my old Brave Lucina.

Time to grind up those SP for Christmas Chrom! Now if I only I had an extra Hector for the Distant Counter, than my Spring Chrom can truly be complete!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Me: I'm gonna play some CoD WWII now.

Activision: Hi asshole. This game requires an update before you can play.

Me: Understandable. Have a good day.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just got back from The Last Jedi

Holy loving cow, that was amazing!
Not what I was expecting for what they did with Leia and curious how she'll be handled in the sequel

Also, the location of the "I have a bad feeling about this" phrase was kind of a dirty trick.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Got $60 on Nintendo eShop. It's $85.05 in total with the previous funds I had, but I'm not going to waste it until next year.

You know which games I'll use that money for at least once a pre-purchase option comes up.
Let me guess, Smash Switch?
:p

Yep, I pulled Christmas Chrom on Christmas Eve! He was the only green orb in the summoning session, and boy what a great gift it was for him to show up! He has some solid IVs too: +Atk -Res to be exact.

I also got another Brave Lucina, but unlike my last one, she got some lackluster IVs (+HP, - Def), so I simply merged her with my old Brave Lucina.

Time to grind up those SP for Christmas Chrom! Now if I only I had an extra Hector for the Distant Counter, than my Spring Chrom can truly be complete!
Congrats, and lucky! Hoping to pull my own, so far I've only got a Five Star Hawkeye from this after a 4.50 pitty rate.

D

Deleted member

Not what I was expecting for what they did with Leia and curious how she'll be handled in the sequel

Also, the location of the "I have a bad feeling about this" phrase was kind of a dirty trick.
But the phrase wasn't used in this movie though
Oh. So he can call you Judy but I can't?

Judy I thought we were friends.
You are friends with Judy and me
But I'm not your Judy

EDIT: it's officially "remove the mystery cubes from beneath the festive cone" day, so happy Christmas ya'll

D

Deleted member

Chrom looks faboulous. Congratulations on getting Chrom with good IVS! This reminds me of competitive pokemon when you said IVS.
Oh. So he can call you Judy but I can't?

Judy I thought we were friends.
I am Dirty Dan and you are Pinhead. Maybe that is why; do your research. Your time is up Pinhead!

It had flaws that made me not very pleased, but it was overall pretty solid :p.

But the phrase wasn't used in this movie though
I do not think Star Wars uses any of the titles they give.
Also everyone in this thread enjoy your day tomorrow!
I found this on the internet; it is some kind of DLC to I do not know what game.

OH
MY GOD
MIDNIGHT RANT TIME
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO today was basically the last day I set aside for classwork, because my professors let due dates go past the actual classes for some reason. but they also assigned a crazy amount of work for some reason all during finals week. and all of this while im doing a group presentation by myself stressing me out

One class in particular has been stressful all year because I struggled with it and I spent hours on the homework that probably could have taken me just a single hour or less if I understood the concepts, which I didnt until last week. And the tests are extremely hard too, where one wrong answer is a low A, and two is a low B, and these are hard questions which require about 30-50 pages of reading for (small text, barely any pictures, not too terribly long to read all of this, especially with other work and having a job basically whenever im not in class) all to be memorized

right now, one extra credit assignment, and one of those hard assignments have pending grades

but after a goddamn test I just took?
my current grade?

IM A GODDAMN DECIMAL POINT AWAY FROM BEING ROUNDED UP

IM GOING TO GODDAMN SCREAM

THAT HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT AND ETRA CREDIT BETTER ****ING BOOST MY GRADE AFTER I BUSTED MY *** OR IM GOING TO GO CRAZY

EIGHTY
NINE
POINT
FOUR
REPEATING
/rant
MIDNIGHT RANT: EPILOGUE

Got all my grades for the semester

STRAIGHT
****ING
A'S

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
First Fire Emblem thing I can say in a while. I got a Lucina amiibo(and Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon dual combo).

Besides that, finally a sig update~

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Someone brought to my attention that Michaelis and Minerva can be shortened to Mickey and Minnie and now I'm distraught.

"That's King Mickey of Mousedon!"

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I saw The Last Jedi earlier today.

I honestly really enjoyed it! I don't have much to specifically say about it, but I thought it was very good.
MIDNIGHT RANT: EPILOGUE

Got all my grades for the semester

STRAIGHT
****ING
A'S

Congrats on that. I knew you could do it!

D

Deleted member

I had to look it up to find that phrase: It was said by BB-8

Plus there's no way they would skip this series running gag.
BB-8 literally just beeps, you can't 100% confirm what he said
Someone brought to my attention that Michaelis and Minerva can be shortened to Mickey and Minnie and now I'm distraught.

"That's King Mickey of Mousedon!"
I am now picturing Michalis saying "Aha!" in Mickey's voice and that's the last thing I needed in this Christmas

D

Deleted member

Stupid, yes, but that's what everyone is saying.
Just because a fan theory is popular doesn't mean it's true.

In the same vein, just because a game was made by the same company that made the original doesn't mean it's canon or much less even exists this isn't even shade I just wanna tell Chrono Cross to **** off

Chrono.

Just because a fan theory is popular doesn't mean it's true.

In the same vein, just because a game was made by the same company that made the original doesn't mean it's canon or much less even exists this isn't even shade I just wanna tell Chrono Cross to **** off
Chrono Cross is good thou

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Chrom looks faboulous. Congratulations on getting Chrom with good IVS! This reminds me of competitive pokemon when you said IVS.
IVs in Fire Emblem Heroes are similar in that they can boost or decrease stats, but unlike Pokemon, it's not an assigned integer.

D

Deleted member

It's Christmas, I don't need to stand all this negativity
You are right; everyone needs to be positive in here. Everyone enjoy your day tomorrow!

HANDSOME.jpg
Before you all yell at me, I am sorry. I really wanted to make this. I do not know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom