• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I said knights, not card games. Also, warning, Garo isn't for kids, the Horrors are grotesque, eat people, have gore and the female ones tend to be naked iirc
Time to watch this.

D

Deleted member

Punchline actually seems good, going from the first ep
Now to try to watch this Guruguru show
Because they are ****ing boring to me.
While she is all "omg she is so cute", I kinda gloss over the chick shes swooning about and look right to the male characters.

One girl I like though it Morgiana from Magi who was a former slave and a type of being called Fanalis who are super strong and stuff. But even so, Ja'far is the one I swoon over more.
This is literally what I said
I said knights, not card games. Also, warning, Garo isn't for kids, the Horrors are grotesque, eat people, have gore and the female ones tend to be naked iirc
I'm pretty sure gore doesn't affect me anymore but I can't have **** showing in a christian household

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Punchline actually seems good, going from the first ep
Now to try to watch this Guruguru show

This is literally what I said

I'm pretty sure gore doesn't affect me anymore but I can't have **** showing in a christian household
You're a Trigger fan. I smell contradictions

ALSO HOLY **** NORIO WAKAMOTO'S IN THE NEW KAMEN RIDER AND HE YELLS JELLY WTF

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If y’all could add any Fire Emblem character to FEW who would it be?

Only rule it has to be from Fates,Awakening and Shadow Dragon.

I’d pick Charlotte.

Chrono.

Was bored. Wanted to check how the intro song for REV 2 would mix with DBF's intro. thought it turned out decent enough to post. I could've probably edited this to fit more but that would require me getting more clips which I can't be bothered to right now.

D

Deleted member

Everyone ( including me ) needs a nap in this thread. Want some tea? Sweet dreams everyone.

Who is your favorite BOTW, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 or Fire Emblem character? I heard Chrono. Chrono. say his/her favorite Xenoblade Chronicles 2 character was Nia. ( Sorry if I am wrong Chrono. Chrono. ). Keep up the good work thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Man, **** Forrest.... **** FOREST

D

Deleted member

You're a Trigger fan. I smell contradictions

ALSO HOLY **** NORIO WAKAMOTO'S IN THE NEW KAMEN RIDER AND HE YELLS JELLY WTF
I SAID CHRISTIAN HOUSEHOLD
It aint because they are hot, its because unlike female characters, they have more personalitys then the chicks
Yeah, sure, who're you trying to convince?

I’d pick Charlotte.
Hector
He's an Awakening character, all right?
Man, **** Forrest.... **** FOREST
Bad post

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yep, Xenoblade 2 is in my hand baby.

'gotta pray to Santa Jesus that I will get the Rare Blades I want as soon as possible.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There's this fairly recent Spider-Man comic where he has to outrun these swat guys in a building. I can't remember exactly, but he was framed for something I think, whether it was as Peter or Spider-Man, I forgot. But they didn't act completely villainous, and were cautious enough to actually ask why one of them shot at Peter and how many bullets where fired exactly.

Then later, Peter stealth K.O.s one of the dudes and dresses as him, but the Swat guys were again, smart enough to know he was acting off.

Still the best part was the end, where in order to escape, Peter uses his strength to just bash the bottom of each floor by jumping down. He even mentions how Daredevil game him advice to hide pieces of different costumes. So he wears a mix of the Black and Classic costumes and tackles like 20 other swat guys busting out the door.

I was surprised it was written by Chip Zdarksky. Personally, I usually DON'T like his writing. I find his humor too try hard, I guess. But when he writes a full on action story, he does a good job I guess, I hope the next one will be as good.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Yep, Xenoblade 2 is in my hand baby.

'gotta pray to Santa Jesus that I will get the Rare Blades I want as soon as possible.
Yay, I'm not alone in starting it just over the past couple of days!

I've got ice spear lady and polar bear girl so far. Actually a pretty good haul as far as which designs I like, but I kind of want someone that isn't an ice type LOL.

D

Deleted member

Mahoujin Guruguru is actually super funny, it's a parody on classical JRPGs and the whole thing looks like a giant ****post, from the monster monologuing before killing Nike to Kukuri being disappointed her plain black robes are the best equipment at the moment.

Also, Kukuri is a cinnamon roll and must be protected at all costs
***** I saw you say you liked Devilman Crybaby's trailer, can't fool me
OUT OF THIS HOUSE

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

I’d pick Charlotte.
Mine is toss up between these characters:

Fates: Shiro, Kaden
Awakening: Gaius, Inigo
Shadow Dragon: Catria, Jagen

Any one of them would be cool additions in my book.

Who is your favorite BOTW, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 or Fire Emblem character? I heard Chrono. Chrono. say his/her favorite Xenoblade Chronicles 2 character was Nia. ( Sorry if I am wrong Chrono. Chrono. ). Keep up the good work thread.
Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Nia

Yep, I'm the one atm who's favorite XC2 character is Nia. Her sarcasm and spiciness makes her a thrill to listen to, and she's got a cool backstory + great dialogue too.

Fire Emblem: Takumi

I could write an essay on the character, but to keep it brief, he's one of, if not the most relatable character I've ever encountered in any form of fiction. He's complex and intriguing character in my eyes as well.

BotW: Revali

He's basically Zelda's version of Takumi, hence why I really like him. He's nowhere as complex of a character as Takumi is, but to me, Revali is still quite the cool standout of the BotW cast.

D

Deleted member

Got $60 on Nintendo eShop. It's $85.05 in total with the previous funds I had, but I'm not going to waste it until next year.

You know which games I'll use that money for at least once a pre-purchase option comes up.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Everyone ( including me ) needs a nap in this thread. Want some tea? Sweet dreams everyone.

BOTW: Urbaesa
XC2: n/a
Fire Emblem: Tharja

D

Deleted member

Got $60 on Nintendo eShop. It's $85.05 in total with the previous funds I had, but I'm not going to waste it until next year.

You know which games I'll use that money for at least once a pre-purchase option comes up.
Ah, of course, you're getting The Wonderful 101 port on the Switch, right?
I live in a forest so piss off. :(
L-lewd!
I hate on Forrest so that Shisho will attack me.
I won't attack you but I'll send a hitman to your address

D

Deleted member

I AM TOTES UPSET AND IT IS YOU'RE FAULT FOR NOT STOPPING IT SOONER :023::019::041:

Also Prince isn't a troll. He's a Prince. Geez. :031:
You: "My king, you gotta respect trolls"
Me: "If they breathe they a thot"
You, crying: "All trolls are princes my king"

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

I’d pick Charlotte.
I'll do one for each.

Fates: Yukimura (Honorable Mentions: Felicia, Arthur)
Awakening: Virion (Honorable Mention: Sumia)
Shadow Dragon: Merric (Honorable Mention: Draug)

D

Deleted member

If it's the same difference does that mean it's the same? *Thinking emoji*

Me, as a king in a fantasy world: "feed the salt to the troll!"
You're lucky that today I'm having my family over, otherwise I'd destroy you Shisho.

For now I have to go, but here's a quote to remember.
"Oh, I frequently think every now and then of the glorious fruit of the noble hen eggs, eggs, E, double-G, S-eggs. My knowledge of eggs is tremendously wide. I’ve eaten them boiled, I’ve eaten them fried. Poached and shirred and deviled and scrambled, hummeled, shmummeled, cuddled, and frammeled. I’ve eaten them beaten and swizzled and swuzzled. Frizzled, cadizzled, bamboozled, and fuzzled. I know every way that an egg can be guzzled. And thinking of eggs reminds me of Sam. Whose favorite dish is green eggs and ham!"
-Biggie Smalls

D

Deleted member

I AM TOTES UPSET AND IT IS YOU'RE FAULT FOR NOT STOPPING IT SOONER :023::019::041:

Also Prince isn't a troll. He's a Prince. Geez. :031:
Well I am sorry, here is a muffin basket with flowers. I should have stopped it earlier though. Lets have peace in this thread, we are all friend here :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom