• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
We had Christmas early and I got some cool stuff.

Call of Duty: WW2, which I already knew about.

But she got me a Smartphone Virtual Reality Headset.

I... Said I was really happy, but... What now? I done know how this works and I don't know what games are good for it...

Help please?

Chrono.

Realized I haven't been watching any new anime lately.

Decided to watch Net-juu no Susume. I actually really like it's super cute.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I didn't put a tree, I didn't put any decorations, I even went Festivus mode yesterday by badmouthing my neighbors.
But I have a X-Mas tradition still:

Watching the Jack*** Eggnog Challenge.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My... Mom got me four things and she has to return one of them and I gotta figure out who can use the other....

...I feel like complete **** and I know its not my fault, fut she tried and I feel like an asshole telling her that two of them I can't do anything with. The VR thing doesn't work on my phone and the appstore card I can't use either. I still thanked her, and she understood what was wrong, but... **** man... I feel awful. At least she'll get her money back for one of them.

On the bright side, she got me a really nice utility knife (been needing one) and CoD:WW2. Both of which I'm grateful for.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Melee HD the Smash 4 Mod seems to be a very popular Smash mod. Lots of Smash youtubers are already hosting Melee HD. Looks like they finally made a "Project M" for Smash 4.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My... Mom got me four things and she has to return one of them and I gotta figure out who can use the other....

...I feel like complete **** and I know its not my fault, fut she tried and I feel like an ******* telling her that two of them I can't do anything with. The VR thing doesn't work on my phone and the appstore card I can't use either. I still thanked her, and she understood what was wrong, but... **** man... I feel awful. At least she'll get her money back for one of them.

On the bright side, she got me a really nice utility knife (been needing one) and CoD:WW2. Both of which I'm grateful for.
I mean you cant keep two things that arent of any use to you, at least you thanked her for them. I would be lying if I said at least one gift from everyone in the world wasnt returned same day as unwraping it

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
>Erased got a live action series
>Mob Psycho getting a live action movie
>Inuyashiki getting a live action movie
Is turning every anime into 3D the new hot trend in Japan or what?

Today is Christmas Eve
View attachment 134605

Yes, I know Australia is located in the future but let me have an excuse to use this pic
Don't worry...

Also, BrawlBRSTMs3 X is being taken down in two days due to multiple strikes on Streets of Rage videos :(

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
D

Deleted member

I've heard good things about it but I didn't watch this current season because me thinks 3 shows are somehow too much to follow and I still have plenty of **** to catch up on to.
But is it just "cute" or is there more to it?

Speaking of anime, anyone here has ever heard of Kekkai Sensen? I'm in the mood for an action series and I see it being memed a lot so that means it must be good, right? That's how it works, isn't it?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Speaking of anime, anyone here has ever heard of Kekkai Sensen? I'm in the mood for an action series and I see it being memed a lot so that means it must be good, right? That's how it works, isn't it?
Binge watched it this week. Been talking about it all this week
You should watch it this week
Then watch the 2nd season the next week

Tldr: Watch it
Zapp is best character, never forget

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Don't worry...

Also, BrawlBRSTMs3 X is being taken down in two days due to multiple strikes on Streets of Rage videos :(

So I checked his channel out.. I think he is one of those people who gives youtuberes gaming music.... Does he list the sources accurately? They cancel this guy but they do not cancel the terrible clickbaiters, people who share content that nobody wants to see ( Spiderman and Elsa ) and people who share content that is shown breaking the laws and being disrespectful in a mean way? I mean Jake / Logan Paul got into Youtube Rewind 2017 even know they clearly did something that break the laws. I feel bad for the fans of BrawlBRSTMs3 X. There are some other channels that lost content or got deleted because of the copyright problem, but I do not want to dive more further into this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
So I checked his channel out.. I think he is one of those people who gives youtuberes gaming music.... Does he list the sources accurately? They cancel this guy but they do not cancel the terrible clickbaiters, people who share content that nobody wants to see ( Spiderman and Elsa ) and people who share content that is shown breaking the laws and being disrespectful in a mean way? I mean Jake / Logan Paul got into Youtube Rewind 2017 even know they clearly did something that break the laws. I feel bad for the fans of BrawlBRSTMs3 X. There are some other channels that lost content or got deleted because of the copyright problem, but I do not want to dive more further into this.
Yeah: All his videos has sourses like who the developers and the puplishers of the game are and Even a link to where you can buy the game that goes right to nintendo.com, ect. He was hacked once but google and YT helped get his channal back from the hacker

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I got to watch some pretty good shows this and I think you weebs should watch them too so I separated them into categories
Shishœ's Weeb Recommendations 2017 Edition
**** you should have already watched last year what the hell have you been doing this whole time:
-My Hero Academia
-Konosuba
-Boku no Hero Academia
-Boku no Pico Academia
-Macadamia

It's ****ing Trigger yo:
-Little Witch Academia

I haven't finished it because I'm lazy but it's Fate:
-Fate/Apocrypha

It's kinda like Fate with anime characters but more of a show for those interested in writing:
-Re:Creators

Kids explore a Lovecraftian labyrinth and we all end up crying and despairing, absolutely irredeemable to not watch it:
-Made in Abyss

I know it looks like a moe girls show but it's actually lesbian spies and it's really ****ing good trust me:
-Princess Principal

Really weird show but a good study on its characters and if you like truly heroic characters you're gonna love the half-naked old man:
-Inuyashiki

Goddamnit it's so beautiful, it's so calm and relaxing and everything that's good. Also, I think I now understand why the Undertale fanbase fetishizes skeletons but please ignore my ramblings on Goat Skull-Head Mage Daddy and watch it:
-The Ancient Magus Bride

An enjoyable Battle Royale anime with a terrible middle road but if anything watch it for the ED:
-Juuni Taisen

And eith that said, my Anime of the Year goes to:
Yuri on Ice

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I got to watch some pretty good shows this and I think you weebs should watch them too so I separated them into categories
Shishœ's Weeb Recommendations 2017 Edition
**** you should have already watched last year what the hell have you been doing this whole time:
-My Hero Academia
-Konosuba
-Boku no Hero Academia
-Boku no Pico Academia
-Macadamia

It's ****ing Trigger yo:
-Little Witch Academia

I haven't finished it because I'm lazy but it's Fate:
-Fate/Apocrypha

It's kinda like Fate with anime characters but more of a show for those interested in writing:
-Re:Creators

Kids explore a Lovecraftian labyrinth and we all end up crying and despairing, absolutely irredeemable to not watch it:
-Made in Abyss

I know it looks like a moe girls show but it's actually lesbian spies and it's really ****ing good trust me:
-Princess Principal

Really weird show but a good study on its characters and if you like truly heroic characters you're gonna love the half-naked old man:
-Inuyashiki

Goddamnit it's so beautiful, it's so calm and relaxing and everything that's good. Also, I think I now understand why the Undertale fanbase fetishizes skeletons but please ignore my ramblings on Goat Skull-Head Mage Daddy and watch it:
-The Ancient Magus Bride

An enjoyable Battle Royale anime with a terrible middle road but if anything watch it for the ED:
-Juuni Taisen

And eith that said, my Anime of the Year goes to:
Yuri on Ice
I do not see Vanishing Line. And Ultraman Geed is anime according to Crunchyroll

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Inuyashiki has nothing to do with Inuyasha, right?

Also the only anime I watched this year(and enjoyed) was Dragon Ball Super.

D

Deleted member

I have no idea what happened on the first episode of Kekkai Sensen but goddamnit do these fight scenes look hot

Also, watching it reminded me that I forgot to recommend the actual AOTY:
Neo Yokio
I do not see Vanishing Line. And Ultraman Geed is anime according to Crunchyroll
No idea what Garo is and 3D isn't anime, I don't care what Crunchyroll says, they have RWBY in there too.
*gives you a gold star*
Good boy
It was a joke though, YoI isn't even from this year
Inuyashiki has nothing to do with Inuyasha, right?

Also the only anime I watched this year(and enjoyed) was Dragon Ball Super.
No, it has nothing to do eith Inuyasha, the name is just similar

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I have no idea what happened on the first episode of Kekkai Sensen but goddamnit do these fight scenes look hot

Neo Yokio

No idea what Garo is and 3D isn't anime, I don't care what Crunchyroll says, they have RWBY in there too.

Now I wanna rewatch Inuyasha.

D

Deleted member

my Anime of the Year goes to:
Yuri on Ice
Disappointed Spongebob, Cory in the House, Lazy Town and Shrek did not make it in the anime of the year. Oh well.

I just want to mention 95% of the people posting in this thread have Cloud, Corrin, Bayonetta, Mewtwo or Little Mac as their Smash for Wii U or Smash for 3DS mains and secondaries.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I kinda like the champagne bottle gun in splatoon 2 I just hope the next version has a different special.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Neo Yokio

Garo is really h*cking good, even Mother's Basement recommended Vanishing Line you ninny

Chrono.

I've heard good things about it but I didn't watch this current season because me thinks 3 shows are somehow too much to follow and I still have plenty of **** to catch up on to.
But is it just "cute" or is there more to it?
It's not super amazing by any means but it's only 10 episodes long and it hits a bit close to home for me personally. It deals with a 30 y/o woman who recently quit her job and is now depressed, so she tries to fill that void with an MMO and quickly befriends another gal playing called Lily. They both join a guild and gets rather close to them. While all of that is happening, in the real world the protag is trying to get her life back together, which includes dating. But she notices herself getting a small crush on her guild mate and first friend she found in the MMO, Lily. Which she is conflicted about because she's not "real."

That's as far as I can explain because: 1) spoilers and 2) I'm only halfway done.

If you ever played MMOs of any sort I think you should give this a shot,
Try Garo Vanishing Line
Maybe when I'm in the mood for action/drama stuff.

D

Deleted member

Garo is really h*cking good, even Mother's Basement recommended Vanishing Line you ninny
Ok but explain to me why I should watch it.
You need to grab my interest with things like "lesbian spies", "lesbian witches by Trigger™" or "just look at this fight scene and tell me you didn't nut"

D

Deleted member

Also KNIGHTS ON MOTORCYCLES
Did you mean: Yu-Gi-Oh 5d?
This talk about anime reminds me of a talk I tried to have with gf explaining why In find male characters more fun the female characters and why I love male characters more.

Pretty sure she thought my reason was dumb
Because you find them hot?
Like, don't even try to lie to me we both know very well that this is the reason, buddy

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

If you want to watch some more anime, Re:Zero is worth watching. It's a good isekai show that deconstructs its own genre with plenty of great characters.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Because you find them hot?
Like, don't even try to lie to me we both know very well that this is the reason, buddy
Because they are ****ing boring to me.
While she is all "omg she is so cute", I kinda gloss over the chick shes swooning about and look right to the male characters.

One girl I like though it Morgiana from Magi who was a former slave and a type of being called Fanalis who are super strong and stuff. But even so, Ja'far is the one I swoon over more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom