• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well, here's something that ought to either give you a laugh or make you question reality.
Can I mention that this is official? They were part of a Halloween event at the Tokyo Disney Resort. If you can avoid pondering reality after seeing them, the names should give you a good laugh.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So uh

I might have accidentally done something pretty big.

So the JP Dissidia Open Beta is supposed to only run at certain times. For me, it's 9:00am to 2:00pm GMT, for this weekend and the next two weekends. Although the beta has offline modes, you can't play them outside of the allotted hours either.

However, I left my PS4 in rest mode before leaving for work so I could upload a video. This was minutes before the beta time for today ended.

However, I accidentally forgot to close the beta application before putting my PS4 into rest mode. So I just got back from work, and turned on my PS4, and...I can still play the offline modes of the beta.

A few Japanese players on 2ch apparently discovered this as well.

This is amazing, since I wasn't going to be able to play online anyway beyond today, as I would be working during the beta hours. So I'm just gonna keep the beta running for the next few weeks so I can practice offline, lag free, lol.

Chrono.

So uh

I might have accidentally done something pretty big.

So the JP Dissidia Open Beta is supposed to only run at certain times. For me, it's 9:00am to 2:00pm GMT, for this weekend and the next two weekends. Although the beta has offline modes, you can't play them outside of the allotted hours either.

However, I left my PS4 in rest mode before leaving for work so I could upload a video. This was minutes before the beta time for today ended.

However, I accidentally forgot to close the beta application before putting my PS4 into rest mode. So I just got back from work, and turned on my PS4, and...I can still play the offline modes of the beta.

A few Japanese players on 2ch apparently discovered this as well.

This is amazing, since I wasn't going to be able to play online anyway beyond today, as I would be working during the beta hours. So I'm just gonna keep the beta running for the next few weeks so I can practice offline, lag free, lol.
Calling the cops right now.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
soooo the opening for DBF was released and well im thinking our mystery majin is majin 21
heres a pic for what im talking about

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The newest Dragon Ball Super gave me one of the coolest gifts ever:

Priapism
mfw we have to wait until the 6th for this.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
There were some theories that should be someone else like a modded Android 18.
yep it was basically a toss up between 21, 18 or even a 100% unique buu mabe by 21(gero made cell so why couldnt hsi equal make a buu clone?)

Chrono.

Rhymestyle posted the clean intro. Looks sick, though it seems folks were expecting some akin to the Budokai games rather than Guilty Gear. Love the song too.

There were some theories that should be someone else like a modded Android 18.
Pretty weird theory when we could already see parts of 21's hair. . .

Wonder where the hell that theory came from, because basically every other place pretty much knew/assumed it was 21. (hell, i'm pretty sure I brought it up here once)

Chrono.

Pretty weird theory when we could already see parts of 21's hair. . .

Wonder where the hell that theory came from, because basically every other place pretty much knew/assumed it was 21. (hell, i'm pretty sure I brought it up here once)
If I'm being honest all I saw were Majin pants and even then I wasn't sure.

D

Deleted member

Hey @Shishœ
I found the solution to the Cuphead "Ice Climbers" glitch.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Cuphead/comments/73a6s3/fix_howto_make_ps4_controller_stop_forcing_2/

I am confident this works if you are having two players join at once. You do not even need to use DS4. If you use DS4 before Cuphead runs on Steam, free feel to play Cupheads "Ice Climbers" version!

Ah yes, her bobs.

View attachment 134596

Camilla does have a very distinctive set of bobs, doesn't she?
Bob the Builder theme plays loud enough to make your ears explode.

Last edited by a moderator:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Atlus says Marry Chris
Emotional roller coaster because I saw a 3 digit number in the title starting with "10" and the outfits looked vaguely GEATHJERK for a split second and yes I've been looking forward to a specific Platinum Games sequel for awhile ok

Chrono.

So there's a second character in that trailer that's rather curious.

Whoever they are, they got a white aura, Saiyan tail and maybe crazy long hair but it's kinda hard to make out.

Their arms seem to be exposed as well.

Might be a pre-Majin Android 21 but I believe her aura was purple so who knows. I can also make out a skirt there similar to Broly's but I'm also not sure.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Whoever they are, they got a white aura, Saiyan tail and maybe crazy long hair but it's kinda hard to make out.

Gohan Blanco Fase 4

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Might be a pre-Majin Android 21 but I believe her aura was purple so who knows. I can also make out a skirt there similar to Broly's but I'm also not sure.
Eww is it Raditz?

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779

im gonna say its 21 and the "tail" is her lab coat

D

Deleted member

Anyone remember youtube edits ( The real name for "edit" is too immature to say in Smashboards ) where they will take Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, Spongebob, Mario Hotel and Zelda CDI. Spa-Dinner and Spingebill? I miss them; they were so funny that some made me crying laughing.

or. . .it's her having a tail. . .like she already does when fused.

Reference to a recent DBZ meme

Should be a good enough intro
Why did I see that?
Okay that was actually pretty funny.

Chrono.

can you prove its a tail and not her coat?
In the opening itself the tail moves... Like a tail does. It's kinda hard to tell because it's fast but it's definitely a tail.

The second evidence would be this from way before (I hadn't seen this until today.)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’m playing theough all the dlc on FEW withAzura for thesole purpose of being able to over level my main story units so I can unlock all the characters.

I guess in a round about way it’s a pay to win method.

Chrono.

Watched the new DB Super.

Holy **** 17 went IN. Like, literally.

Also RIP 18

RIP Universe 3

The Main Event begins next year, McGregor vs Mayweather. Marvel vs Capcom. Universe 11 vs Universe 7.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
In the opening itself the tail moves... Like a tail does. It's kinda hard to tell because it's fast but it's definitely a tail.

The second evidence would be this from way before (I hadn't seen this until today.)
Im starting to think im the only one here who saw the image of 21 from agessssssss ago

No coat on her, but absolutely a distinctive (beerus-like) tail.
well zebei as it turns out you were infact the only one who saw the comparison image prior to this discussion

and that beign said i really dig that she basically turns herself into "shin cell"

D

Deleted member

Doki Doki Literature club is the ninth highest rated game in Steam right now. For you fans out there; congratulations. Here are the highest rated games on Steam; with Portal 2 being number one. Cuphead should be in the top ten in my opinion. I am fine with Doki Doki Literature club in top ten highest rated games on Steam.

https://steamdb.info/stats/gameratings/

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Mosco not being an actual robot was honestly the last thing I expected to be revealed.

The newest Dragon Ball Super gave me one of the coolest gifts ever:

Priapism
mfw we have to wait until the 6th for this.
My favourite part about this is that based on the NEP alone...

Vegeta has already gotten the same amount of clean hits in on Jiren compared to Goku in Ultra instinct. He's definitely not jobbing/ going down without a fight.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Me and my friends had our Secret Santa today, it was fun seeing everyone together since it has been quote long since we had done something like this.

Anyways, my point is, one of the gifts I asked for was "the weirdest manga you can find"(I was out of ideas).
I thought I would get my other suggestion, a chocolate panettone, but I got both. The manga was Inuyashiki, I don't know how my friend delivered on this but she not only managed to find a really weird manga but a good one too.
I didn't even know it was being released here lol.
Anyone remember youtube edits ( The real name for "edit" is too immature to say in Smashboards ) where they will take Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, Spongebob, Mario Hotel and Zelda CDI. Spa-Dinner and Spingebill? I miss them; they were so funny that some made me crying laughing.

Why did I see that?
Okay that was actually pretty funny.
You: "Youtube edit"
Me, an intellectual: "Youtube poop"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom