• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Saitodude posted a new artwork of La Pyra to celebrate XC2's update.
Legit looks better than the official one.

W H E R E ' S M Y T H R A ?
Excellent. Very good. Outstanding.

And yes, where's Mythra? Good question.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

Were here any Digimon videogame on Nintendo console or even handheld consoles? And for me Digimon was used to be a bit of a competitor of Pokemon, just not in a direct way, Pokemon were more popular on game while Digimon was more popular on its toys.

Also the most recent chapter of MHA...

Endeavor ... for some reason wasn't the Endeavor as we used to know... now I sort of think he is a pretty good hero... that said, I am curious to know why he suddenly ask All Might for advice...
The entire Digimon Story series was Nintendo exclusive up until Cyber Sleuth for PS4.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
So I just remembered how the Vita version of Digimon World looks pretty much like a Nintendo 64 game but somehow worse.

Like why... Why even bother at this point.
It's almost striking how different the environments look between game. I know Namco probably wanted that portable market in Japan, but that's more like (as you said) they ported it out of the N64/PS1 era, not something that was made to the current standard.

Were here any Digimon videogame on Nintendo console or even handheld consoles? And for me Digimon was used to be a bit of a competitor of Pokemon, just not in a direct way, Pokemon were more popular on game while Digimon was more popular on its toys.
Digimon has had many games on Nintendo systems, with most of them being on their portable systems such as the early Story games (DS, Dawn/Dusk, Lost Evolution, Super Xros Wars), Championship, Re:Digitize Decode, and a couple others. It does have a lot on other systems as well, but it has shared systems with Pokémon before and can in the future if Namco/Bandai feel it'd be profitable for them.

Edit: Ninja'd on the DS Story games.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Man, Blake's whole arc could have been resolved a volume ago but imstead we're getting a Vol.5 finale with that instead because **** you.
Like, the other three resolved their arcs in Vol.4 and Vol.5 was supposed to be them reuiniting but Blake's arc went in a completely different pacing.

Also, Ilia has got to be the most useless character I have ever seen, we could have had ended this arc a whole lot sooner if she didn't exist.

Also, I got robbed of a Mercury fight so I just wanna tell the CRWBY that c***teasing in the opening only works if there's a payoff

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Anyone remember Red Ash? That other kickstarter game Comcept asked money for a bit before MN9 to cash in on Legends 3? They already released an anime OVA of it in English and Japanese. With ZERO fanfare. Man, seeing Comcept go from "THANK YOU FOR SAVING MEGA MAN" to this while Capcom's making 11 is one of the best tragicomedies I've seen in the gaming industry

D

Deleted member

The Steam Game awards are almost out, the finalists have been submitted. Can not wait to see who wins each one! Doki Doki Literature Club is probably going to win one, lets be honest.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
The new MHA chapter is perfect because Todoroki says "peepee" with a completely straight face
View attachment 134592

>Frieza as the professor of Time Management
I'm
call me crazy but i dont think thats going to be in the real translation (this seems on the level of people doing the dragon ball manga chaning gokus flashback of the final freiza fith from being "YOU FOOL" to "You STUPID ******")

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

call me crazy but i dont think thats going to be in the real translation (this seems on the level of people doing the dragon ball manga chaning gokus flashback of the final freiza fith from being "YOU FOOL" to "You STUPID ******")
**** you, Todoroki saying peepee is canon!
Let Shoto say peepee

D

Deleted member

I still can't believe Inuyashiki made looking at Trump bearable, he looks better in 2D
FB_IMG_1514052807474.jpg

The only time anyone saying peepee in MHA is acceptable is when Mineta gets circumcized and they 'accidentally' cut off too much
No, shut up, Todoroki said peepee on this chapter, stop trying to take that away from me

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
So, the Monster Hunter World Beta is going on right now on PS4, and even people who don't have PSPlus can try it and play online, and OH BOY THIS GAME IS GOOD!

I haven't played a MH game since Ultimate Tri for the WiiU, and I feel like they've changed all the weapons some way or another (They've made Bowguns actually fun, which I find impressive).

I'm a dual blade guy, and the three missions were really fun. The best was the one against the Barroth, because I ended up fighting three monsters at the same time, which was awesome! (Though the Diablos did body me)

The only thing I dislike are the fireflies. It's just an easy mode, and it doesn't feel good at all to be following those things, giving you "hints" about where to look. I wish you could turn them off, but I think it won't be possible.

So overall pretty satisfied with the game! Guess I'll buy it when it goes down on price. At this rate, maybe (just maybe) Capcom might turn into CapGod this 2018, but I won't get my hopes up just yet (it's still Capcom nonetheless).

D

Deleted member

I got Cuphead on Steam recently, and I am quite fond of it. For some reason Mugman ( Player 2 ) joins randomly even though I am alone and using one controller. I can control both at once, which is funny. When I try to make Mugman quit he constantly joins back. So when I play Cuphead I have a two man army to deal with. Oh well. I am also playing on a Playstation 4 Controller.

I am playing Cuphead - except I can play as the Cupheads as the Ice Climbers!
The entire Digimon Story series was Nintendo exclusive up until Cyber Sleuth for PS4.
I wonder why they did that... Is it because Nintendo was not funding them enough or they want to become a company that sells in multiple consoles?

D

Deleted member

ALL TOKU HEROS ARE QUEENS

No, I will take everything you can find joy in from you until I get my goddamn ***** skittles
IF THEY BREATH THEY A THOT

Skittles suck and you know it
I got Cuphead on Steam recently, and I am quite fond of it. For some reason Mugman ( Player 2 ) joins randomly even though I am alone and using one controller. I can control both at once, which is funny. When I try to make Mugman quit he constantly joins back. So when I play Cuphead I have a two man army to deal with. Oh well. I am also playing on a Playstation 4 Controller.

I am playing Cuphead - except I can play as the Cupheads as the Ice Climbers!

I wonder why they did that... Is it because Nintendo was not funding them enough or they want to become a company that sells in multiple consoles?
Yeah, that happened with me too when I played at my friend's house. It can actually be incredibly effective if they have the same equipment since it means you're dealing double damage through the entirety of it

Chrono.

Considering Cyber Sleuth is a huge departure from previous story games (in layman's terms they went from being Pokemon/Monster Rancher-lite to a Megaman Battle Network/Shin Megami Tensei-esque game with a bigger focus on the narrative and characters) I think it was just them wanting a bigger/"more mature" audience.

Also Cyber Sleuth was being developed at a time Nintendo was sorta kinda dead in the water.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I’m watching Markiplier play Doki Doki Literature Club.

I heard it’s messed up, so I’m kinda scared. I’d say who’s my favourite girl but I don’t know if any of them are like a serial killer or something lol

D

Deleted member

Everyone in this thread needs to breathe in life. Breathe more often, everyone.
Basically the trending Lets Play games are Doki Doki Literature Club and Cuphead. Two great games by the way.

Yeah, that happened with me too when I played at my friend's house. It can actually be incredibly effective if they have the same equipment since it means you're dealing double damage through the entirety of it
Thanks for replying by the way, I love when people reply to my questions or posts.

Bosses are easier ( though perfect runs can get very stressful if they are not together during Bosses ). I can shoot two supers at once and do double damage ( which is OP ). It is less harder to die because when Player 1 or 2 die I can just jump on them and they come back to life.

Mini Levels are a bit stressful because they slightly separate when I jump on the pink monsters or objects ( I do not know what they are called at all ). Cliffs get pretty stressful when they are far apart. But those two together destroy the enemies very quickly.

I know the hard experience "slightly fades" because I have two forces, but eh what can I do about? Plus it is a little more interesting playing Ice Climbers style.

IF THEY BREATH THEY A THOT
What ever happened to breathing? How do I "breath"?

Do you breath?
This quote is giving a message. Is breath the new type of breathing? A new way of saying "breathe"?

Considering Cyber Sleuth is a huge departure from previous story games (in layman's terms they went from being Pokemon/Monster Rancher-lite to a Megaman Battle Network/Shin Megami Tensei-esque game with a bigger focus on the narrative and characters) I think it was just them wanting a bigger/"more mature" audience.

Also Cyber Sleuth was being developed at a time Nintendo was sorta kinda dead in the water.
Thanks for replying by the way. I figured, they want to be separate from the Pokemon and not be a "Pokemon" ripoff. I might be wrong.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If I had the ability I’d reskin Cuphead where you play as Freiza (Mugman would be Cooler) and all the bosses would be Goku and his posse.

D

Deleted member

*grabs all 6 of my toku weapons at once* AAAAAAAAAA
Different subject, I'm talking about ***** skittles, not skittles
What is a 5×asterisk?
Why doesn’t he look like a living cheeto
Because 2D makes everything prettier... or less ugly at least
Everyone in this thread needs to breathe in life. Breathe more often, everyone.
Basically the trending Lets Play games are Doki Doki Literature Club and Cuphead. Two great games by the way.

Thanks for replying by the way, I love when people reply to my questions or posts.

Bosses are easier ( though perfect runs can get very stressful if they are not together during Bosses ). I can shoot two supers at once and do double damage ( which is OP ). It is less harder to die because when Player 1 or 2 die I can just jump on them and they come back to life.

Mini Levels are a bit stressful because they slightly separate when I jump on the pink monsters or objects ( I do not know what they are called at all ). Cliffs get pretty stressful when they are far apart. But those two together destroy the enemies very quickly.

I know the hard experience "slightly fades" because I have two forces, but eh what can I do about? Plus it is a little more interesting playing Ice Climbers style.

What ever happened to breathing? How do I "breath"?

This quote is giving a message. Is breath the new type of breathing? A new way of saying "breathe"?

Thanks for replying by the way. I figured, they want to be separate from the Pokemon and not be a "Pokemon" ripoff. I might be wrong.
Goddamnit people, why am I not allowed to make typos?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I had a 4.50 pitty rate on the Christmas Banner.

Then ******* Hawkeye was like nope, **** Chrom or Lissa.

I hate you Hawkeye your getting foddered eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom