• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
For coincidence sake, I would laugh hard if there is such thing as gay bears (the animal, not the bara rejects).

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Let's not forget the makeshift catapults and the ability to make bridges out of trees. Movement is close to limitless with the only weak part being that Link probably has a mediocre jump.
A mediocre jump is leagues better than most other Zelda games...

With that said I don't think people should underestimate just how fun jumping actually is in games...

I mean between both xenoblades if I had a dollar for everytime I just jumped for the sake of jumping I'd literally be a millionaire...

Its no wonder Super Mario Bros is so popular...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
People today : "Ae luv ya, I love u2"
People on this thread today: "**** the dolphins"

I mean between both xenoblades if I had a dollar for everytime I just jumped for the sake of jumping I'd literally be a millionaire...
1)Play XC
2)Use Reyn
3)Jump
4)?????
5)Alley-oop

D

Deleted member

I find it funny that this thread got pretty gay once again, but no @Shishœ in sight.

Oh well, at least I'm here. I'm usually not here when this happens. :p

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Why are everyone sharing pictures of their pizza to Crunchyroll today?

Oh wait, Valentine's dinner with the community. Speaking of which, only two hours left until then.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh! I get why people are saying it's international MGTOW day. Because it's Valentine's day

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
If you don't treat her like a queen, the airholes go away again
I promise, things will be good between us tonight. Just hope Dominoes doesn't screw around and give us fresh, well made food.

Then comes the best part, which is not safe for work. Sorry, not going to say it.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I should order a pizza. Get one that's heart shaped to metaphorically rip my heart to pieces and leave this crap behind me

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
If you don't treat her like a queen, the airholes go away again
Like hell I would suffocate, I'm going to treat her right if it means my right to breathe.

I promise, things will be good between us tonight. Just hope Dominoes doesn't screw around and give us fresh, well made food.

Then comes the best part, which is not safe for work. Sorry, not going to say it.
Ssssshhhhh, not in front of the kids. They don't need to know.

*gasp!* You naughty couple! I can't believe you shamelessly admitted thet you two are gonna dance to We Are Number One for 6 hours straight!
Aaaaaaaaand the secret is out. :urg:

PhantomKite

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Genericsandwich
3DS FC
4425-2089-1228
Alright, Smashboards. It's Valentine's Day. Show me what you got!! ! !
Bruh.

I get it.

Legs and chest are some of my favorite parts on a gal.

But everyone is a booty person.

Everyone.
This is about what I expected.
I'm a fan of thighs personally. People sleep on the thi- actually scratch that. Thighs are underrated.

Apparently, even fruit flies can be gay.

It all makes sense.
???
Que?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I know the lipstick and the mole don't do her well, but compared to her other set of Legendaries, the Huntress skins are so much better. Plus the Huntress gun is cool. That being said, Widowmaker and Hanzo are in desperate need for new skins. Genji and Sombra too. Genji may have recently gotten his awesome Oni skin, but still, those 4 are in need for some new skins in general.

Besides those 4, the other characters who haven't gotten an Event Legendary are McCree, Pharah, Soldier 76, Bastion, Ana and Symmetra. But at least those characters also got some pretty good epics.

I'm sorry. :sadeyes: I was trying to remember everyone who did and in my desperateness to warn people could not remember as good as I wanted to. :sadeyes: I'm sorry.

The 13th was supposed to be the last day, but much like Christmas, it went on a day later. Like I said, I think it was probably to allow people to have one last chance at getting the Arcade Lootboxes considering the boxes respawn on the days the events were supposed to end. And considering this happened with Christmas as well, that's just my thoughts on why the events lasted a day longer than the intended date.
Symmetra is another one that needs a good legendary. Honestly the Vampire skin is the only one of hers I like.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Not gonna lie, this day always feels...hollow for me. Maybe I'll get into why later. Depends on if I feel up to it in such a public place.

On the bright side, anyone interested in a little speculation?

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Ironically the one thing I actually find attractive about a woman is her hair.

Not in some weird way but just looking at how nicely kept it is, how it's styled and the color as well.

It actually elevates the beauty moreso than anything else.

Bad hair can be pretty rough if it's going through some tough times like weather or just something went wrong but when it looks like it's been unkept for a long time is when it truly becomes a problem

That said, let's not talk about this and talk about what we're gonna do tonight and my plans for more Yakuza and wrestling

PhantomKite

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Genericsandwich
3DS FC
4425-2089-1228

Not in some weird way but just looking at how nicely kept it is, how it's styled and the color as well.

Bad hair can be pretty rough if it's going through some tough times like weather or just something went wrong but when it looks like it's been unkept for a long time is when it truly becomes a problem

That said, let's not talk about this and talk about what we're gonna do tonight and my plans for more Yakuza and wrestling
What am I doing tonight...
I'll say it in 4 words.
Sleep, Netflix, and Sadness
Also are you going to "wrestle" or watch wrestling. Or watch "wrestling" or wrestle.
It's an important distinction.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
What am I doing tonight...
I'll say it in 4 words.
Sleep, Netflix, and Sadness
Also are you going to "wrestle" or watch wrestling. Or watch "wrestling" or wrestle.
It's an important distinction.
Watching wrestling.

I have no one to wrestle with anyway :urg:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021

Tonight, I shall sleep.

So goodnight everyone!
aka play FEH till my stamina drop then scroll through twitter for a few hrs.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
*gasp!* You naughty couple! I can't believe you shamelessly admitted thet you two are gonna dance to We Are Number One for 6 hours straight!
What can I say, We Are Number One is quite the stimulating song. :p

Not gonna lie, this day always feels...hollow for me. Maybe I'll get into why later. Depends on if I feel up to it in such a public place.

On the bright side, anyone interested in a little speculation?

Bomberman would be a pleasant surprise. If Konami would actually go for it, but who's to say hoping doesn't hurt?

Arms got potential, though it can be a possible promotional pick if they wanted it to get bigger.

Not sure about the Xenoblade 2 protagonist, but Xenoblade has three games now. It's no longer that small niche series anymore.

Inklings are definitely long overdue. That I can agree on.

D

Deleted member

Booty is admittedly awesome but everyone knows legs are the best
Lying down on them is the best way to take naps
I find it funny that this thread got pretty gay once again, but no @Shishœ in sight.

Oh well, at least I'm here. I'm usually not here when this happens. :p
Sorry, I was busy being straight with my gf
It's past his bed time
It's 21:25 here, so it must be a lot later for you
Why aren't you sleeping, missy?

D

Deleted member

Booty is admittedly awesome but everyone knows legs are the best
Lying down on them is the best way to take naps
Yes. Luckily I have the finest legs and, well, you know. Thicc And it's all thanks to cardio rather than lifting.

Sorry, I was busy being straight with my gf
Ahah, I had a feeling that was the reason why. It's perfectly fine, I was busy bein' gay with my boyfriend anyway.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think I'm finding people less and less attractive. I wonder if it's because I'm over 30 and that's when a man's sex drive starts to drastically decrease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom