• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I love that I can make a bull**** post about infant giraffes and the zombie apocalypse and get serious answers.

I love you dumb idiots so much.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Do you already have a qwilfish in a lure ball? If not it's impossible

D'oh.

I misread something and thought males could pass down their ball regardless of species. No wonder none of those Relicanths had a Lure Ball...

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
15 February 2007 was the day when Professor Layton and the Curious Village first came out in Japan.

So a happy tenth anniversary for the Professor Layton franchise here, for the few of you here who are also Layton fans such as Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo Erureido Erureido And Mask O, (I forgot what name you go by now, sorry.... ; _ ; )

D

Deleted member

I dunno man, we both pretty much wanted to hug the main character and kept getting emotional at the main villain being a **** (the baddie permakilled his favourite character)
But did you want to hug each other?
New discussion topic:

Baby giraffes could possibly lead to the zombie apocalypse. How and why?

Discuss amongst yourselves.
Their necks are far too long, they'd never be able to bite anyone
But what if I told you that I'm not cis, Roger?

Though all humans love mating either way.
That's still pretty straight lol

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
15 February 2007 was the day when Professor Layton and the Curious Village first came out in Japan.

So a happy tenth anniversary for the Professor Layton franchise here, for the few of you here who are also Layton fans such as Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo Erureido Erureido And Mask O, (I forgot what name you go by now, sorry.... ; _ ; )
Hooo ****. Its my boys birthday!
birth.PNG

Honestly I'll wait in line if I have to.
Same if I dont leave a bit early which I may have to because my sister is sick so I'll have to get it asap so we can get home and she can rest

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
D'oh.

I misread something and thought males could pass down their ball regardless of species. No wonder none of those Relicanths had a Lure Ball...
I'll put one up in the GTS for a relicanth

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Does this mean we all deserve a bedtime story? c: It's 1:36AM here
Once upon a Time in the mystical and magical land of IDontCare, there lived a Princess named Roger who was the fairest in the land. Roger wanted so desperately to buy the new Prada bag. But the problem was that he would just not work at McDonalds for 365 days to afford it.

And by the time he'd saved up it'd be out of date and out of fashion? And Princess Roger is too much of a top ***** to have last year's fashion? Who is he? Renee Zellweger?

Have you seen Renee lately? My god. Someone get that girl to a burn unit. I bet there was some kind of grease fire in her mansion. All I know is some poor maid got fired. Oh....right, bedtime.

Go the hell to sleep!

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Krystal wins and everyone wants to kick Slippy's butt.

Now for some pizza and kisses. Later!

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I already hate this story.
Heaven forbid we're all not Stephen King or George RR Martin.

Fine. Instead of a prada bag. It was something tacky like...I don't know what do straight boys bye? Nike gym shorts?

There. Nike gym shorts.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Krystal wins and everyone wants to kick Slippy's butt.

Now for some pizza and kisses. Later!
First Tingle, then Federation Force Marine, and now Slippy?

Either **** taste or they genuinely like the characters.

But who cares, pizza and love is want right now! Have fun talking about Prada purses for your bed time stories. Love you all.

PhantomKite

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Genericsandwich
3DS FC
4425-2089-1228
New discussion topic:

Baby giraffes are tired of being the lowest class in the universe just before teachers so they are slowly concocting a plan to use that one zombie virus that your cat can get (I think it was on game theory or something) and turn our cats against us and slowly our dogs, all pets, all pet fanatics and then all people in that order.
It will go in a way similar to this:
1. The giraffes will infect all cat toys in their place of production with a virus that reanimates cats but makes them turn into the walking bags of flesh we know and love called zombies. Like in China or whatever. To be clear, the "zirus" makes the cat be infected with a parasite that takes control of a host being the cat's dead body and makes them decompose quicker in turn, not an actual res-erec- darn auto correct resurrection of a cat.
2. This makes anything that comes in immediate contact with this first batch of cats infected. But that's not the plan. The plan is actually to raise media panic about pet toys in general so that the toy companies will get desperate and tray to advertise differently. Think giraffe as they say. But the baby giraffes with their naive minds don't know what they created.
3. The first set of zombies have now infected any owners, caretakers, other animals and the like. This is the beginning.
As the first generation turns into the second, the virus mutates slighty to become so that the parasite kills the infected quicker.
4. The CDC and any other disease organizations now see this as a very large potential threat to the general health of society and turn to the now socially omnipresent adolescent giraffes, about finding a cure. But like dust in the wind they disappear quickly all ---------------- of them.
5. The virus infects more and more organisms and is now mutating faster and faster. Without a cure or any hint whatsoever the CDC do a rapid and desperate search for anything at all that can lead to a cure.
6. Everyone's ****ing dead.
And that''s why we shouldn't save the giraffes.
:203:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Our gynocentric society favors women too much in the court systems so I would recommend never getting married or having children

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Is the giraffe thing a result of me saying that giraffe's are gay?
No, it comes from me, Roger, having a brain that just makes crap up randomly.

Seriously. I should probably have that checked out.

Our gynocentric society favors women too much in the court systems so I would recommend never getting married or having children
Hate to break it to you but...

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I agree with this
We are more likely to win the kids and screw the father over even if we are ****ty mothers and the fathers are 1000% better then us
Which I dont like much

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
No, it comes from me, Roger, having a brain that just makes crap up randomly.

Seriously. I should probably have that checked out.

Hate to break it to you but...

That kind of depends if you are a man or a woman though

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

Happy 10th anniversary to a fantastic franchise and an awesome video game character indeed! Layton still remains one of my favorite fictional characters of all time!

I wonder if Level 5 has released any special artwork commemorating today.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
How's everyone been doing in this thread btw? While I posted in this thread I think yesteday, I don't really frequent it that much anymore. Any changes that occurred... or things anyone is excited about?

I'm personally going through my senior year of High School right now and have 3 months left till I graduate, which I'm really looking forward too. It's kinda' funny how time flies tbh :p.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
New discussion topic:

A new Fire Emblem character is introduced in the next Smash and people are so upset they put zombie viruses in baby giraffes, thus ending humanity as we know it.

How petty.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Happy 10th anniversary to a fantastic franchise and an awesome video game character indeed! Layton still remains one of my favorite fictional characters of all time!

I wonder if Level 5 has released any special artwork commemorating today.
Not yet as far as I'm aware, but hopefully they will at some point today. If not maybe let us know a bit more on when we will be hearing more on Lady Layton....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom