• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Imagine that ****er in the ring surrounded by the Shield, hype af.
I'm thinking more among the lines of Daniel Puder at the 2005 Royal Rumble.

With everyone beating the **** out of him

D

Deleted member

Has Nintendo given up on Earthbound? I have not heard of a new Earthbound ( Mother ) game in years... hopefully they start releasing a new Earthbound ( Mother ) game.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Has Nintendo given up on Earthbound? I have not heard of a new Earthbound ( Mother ) game in years... hopefully they start releasing a new Earthbound ( Mother ) game.
Mother 3 was Itoi's last game in the series. He made that game to be the last entry in the series. Who knows though. Maybe one day it could come back. Stranger things have happened.

Oh and before I forget Happy Birthday Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen . Despite our differences in the past I hope you had a really good 20th. I remember my 20th. Twas was a thousand years ago.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Going to watch The Last Jedi in a Star Trek shirt.

I know I make a lot of irony posts here but I want to make it clear that this what I'm actually doing. I'm a ****poster in real life too.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Happy Birthday Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen
Uh.. Kamen Rider memes.

I know I make a lot of irony posts here but I want to make it clear that this what I'm actually doing. I'm a ****poster in real life too.
Plz record the brutal beatdown you are going to receive angery dudes pretending to choke you with The Force.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804

Wil Wheaton beat you to the punch 4 score and 7 parsecs ago.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wil Wheaton beat you to the punch 4 score and 7 parsecs ago.

I know he's known for a lot of things, but to me he'll always be known as the guy who played Abraham Lincoln in Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It's totally fine to disagree with Ajit Pai and what he's done to Net Neutrality, but wishing death upon him is the part that is inappropriate. Please do not post death threats(or death wishes) whatsoever.

Last edited:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Hmm... anyone that plays Fate/Extella, would they recommend it? Gameplay looks more interesting the more I YouTube videos of it.

With how I'm slowly catching up through Zero as a newcomer fan (then Stay Night, and finally Apocrypha), Extella is starting to show some promise.

And happy 20th birthday Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Finally beat Phantom of the Bwahpera in Mario + Rabbids. I didn't like looking up help to beating him, but I was so stuck.
SO looking forward to seeing Bwario & Bwaluigi in World 4
I gotta beat at least the main story in Mario + Rabbids before that story DLC launches next month.

D

Deleted member

Is Steam having a Winter Sale right now? If so, I am looking forward to it.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Is Lele really more broken than things like Snorelax, Celestela, Garchomp, the other Tapus, Arcanine, etc, etc?
A bit late but.. Honestly yes imo.. You're forced to run a scarf, use a slower Tapu to get rid of Psychic terrain, or a Pokémon specially designed to counter it.. Dark types get countered by the Fairy typing and poison gets counted by Psychic.. Steel is a safe option but having to rely on it being a scarf set and not a Psychic Z crystal set without having knowledge about what it's running.. Priority getting cut by the terrain doesn't help much. Aegislash, Megagross and Naganadel were sentenced to ubers which all three of them could have taken it out.. At least with Koko you have Ground types that are immune to electric and Koko is forced into using Dazzling Gleam for laughable damage with that base 95 Sp attack. Bulu is bad with typing and speed while Fini doesn't really have a good attacking stat.. The counter ratio for Lele needs to take into account Scarf, LO, specs, and Z crystal sets which makes it difficult to counter effectively..

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Tfw you randomly look up Looney Tunes facts.
I always known that old cartoons have some hidden history, but this is ****ing gold.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Tfw you randomly look up Looney Tunes facts.
I always known that old cartoons have some hidden history, but this is ****ing gold.
Isn't too surprising. Many of the various cartoons among those characters weren't child-friendly either. Some related to war, and worse, really.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Characters pulling a gun to shoot themselves was a really common gag in old cartoons. So common that it wasn't noticeable for me.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I just realised that FEHeroes has a Shiro(who's voiced by Kaiji Tang) and a Saber. Oh gods, it's spreading now!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Happy Birthday Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen ! I know All Might and the rest of the MHA cast send their best regards!

I just realised that FEHeroes has a Shiro(who's voiced by Kaiji Tang) and a Saber. Oh gods, it's spreading now!
Now we just need Unlimited Blade Works as a special, inheritable skill for Shiro and an inheritable Caliburn sword for Saber and everything is set!:p

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Every once in a while I feel like diversifying my stupidity.

But seriously Tactics Mom is a cinnamon roll who protec. We must protec bac. :4robinf:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Hmm. At this point, a proper Quest 64 topic sounds like a good idea to do. With work, that is. Actual proper details, for every game, their release dates, etc. I don't do topics half-asses(well, anymore. That was a long time ago, when I was new to this site. My topics were honestly crap. Things have changed since then).

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I watched the video showing all the rare blades in Xenoblade 2 and most are actually really ugly.

A lot have really bad VA’s too.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The dub for Dragon Ball Super has Brian Drummond voice "Copy Vegeta". Which is really sick and makes that filler 10 times better.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
****ing hell I go on Splatoon 2 to have a couple fun matches and get utterly destroyed...

Everytime this happens now. Like **** off with these people, give me opponents within my ability group.

D

Deleted member

You're, like, my role model, man
"Why the **** can't Saber injerit Excalibur from Merric what is this bull****?"

Lukas is Gilgamesh then, because Shiro's gimmick is a copy of his and only Shiro can defeat Lukas by reaching a stalemate of 0 damage just like Gate of Babylon vs. UBW

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I watched the video showing all the rare blades in Xenoblade 2 and most are actually really ugly.

A lot have really bad VA’s too.
Yeah, not a fan of a lot of them myself. My least favorite might actually be Vess, her quest was just... dull, and her face is off putting in that uncanny valley sort of way.

Electra, Finch, and Theory, all tanks, are at the bottom for me as well, all of them lolis/kids. Floren is about the same.
Oh and how could I forget Boreas? God what the hell is he... and his voicelines seal the deal. Terrible.

My favorites would have to be Brighid, Aegaeon, Pandoria, and Wulfric. The fourth is a spoiler for a chapter late in the game but I'll just say her healing has made her inseparable from my team.

Poppi QT Pi also became a favorite right at the end. I went the entire game without Tora on my team and didn't touch the mini-game Tiger! Tiger! but I felt compelled too after I gave in and did the sidequest to unlock her. Which was then followed by an absolutely ludicrous amount of time farming Tiger! Tiger! for Poppi parts and ether crystals for all three forms. In the beginning I hated it and struggled to do even the first level, but by the end I was rushing through level 5 over and over again. It was oddly addicting so I can't knock it too bad but I really do wish there were more ways to unlock stuff for them considering just how much you need to deck Tora's only options out to be like everyone else. Normal blades have everything inherent and the aux cores are acquired naturally from playing the game, whereas for Poppi I have to go out of my way to do something that is only going to benefit one character. Really poor design in my opinion.

Herald is another that looks great, but I don't have her because her affinity quest ends up resulting in her leaving the party and being locked behind a merc mission with some pretty steep requirements. It demands three 35+ strength blades, but one of them has to be a gun or a bitball, and the only one in those categories that I started to really use was ironically Herald herself, so she's been gone ever since... If pouch items raise affinity, I might have to farm gold and then stuff Floren's face in or something until he hits 35. Mixed on how party members can just disappear without warning.

I would love KOS-MOS, but here at level 85 I haven't got her. She is among the last four blades that come from cores that I don't have. Dahlia is another, which despite her infamy, I've actually wanted because I didn't care to use any of the other bitballs. Azami, Kora, and Zenobia also are missing. I reckon at this point I may not ever get any of these as my time with the post-game diminishes.

Speaking of which, I beat the story. Ending was okay, but the scene after the credits makes no sense and was totally a cheap move. Would've been better without that in my opinion, but whatever. Overall a great game, I've spent over a 100 hours with it so any complaints I can raise will ring hollow. Yeah, you read that right. Three digits of playtime... :redface:

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
"Why the **** can't Saber injerit Excalibur from Merric what is this bull****?"

Lukas is Gilgamesh then, because Shiro's gimmick is a copy of his and only Shiro can defeat Lukas by reaching a stalemate of 0 damage just like Gate of Babylon vs. UBW
Well, Saber can inherit Growing Wind. That's close enough.

Even if they both do 0 damage to each other, it's over when one of them activates Ignis.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

Update: I forgot to unzip my hoodie so nobody saw my shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom