• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Did Disney get X - Men? How much money does Disney have? 52.4 billion seems like a lot. What is going to happen to the MCU, and will the X - Men join it?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...g-act-of-deregulation/?utm_term=.d212521e078b

The FCC voted to repealed the Net Neutrality rules today.

I feel bad for the Internet, especially people who do not have enough money. Looks like I am spending some cash for the Internet.

Of course, the Simpsons predicted that this would happen.

I do not know what to say. Coincidence? I think not!

This hits me right in the nostalgia. Crystal was the first RPG/Pokemon game I ever owned, and is possibly the only game I'd ever want a sealed copy of.

I have so many memories of begging my parents to buy me a video game system back when the Pokemon craze started, watching them buy the wrong thing(s), and all-the-while being envious of the kids at school/daycare. After waiting years for a GB of my own & saving up my $2 allowance for several weeks, Crystal became the video game event of my childhood. To this day I still have my original copy CIB with a new battery.
Having a renewed way to play the game through the Celebi event & Pokebank puts a massive smile on my face. :245:
I agree, It is nice that Pokebank made that update so I can transfer my special Pokemon to Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. Celebi is cool too, it used to be one of the best non banned pokemon in Generation 3 M.E.T.A.

I think I am going to hell for making this.
View attachment 134444
You forgot Lucasfilm Enterprises. Did that picture only come with two? Accurate though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Someone pointed out that you can see part of Falchion in the silhouette, so it's definitely Chrom
Or Lucina bamboozles us

Besides, Gaius may be popular but it's hard to justify a second seasonal variant for a non-main character.
I can't really see it being Falchion due to the fact that none of the Seasonals characters have their main weapon as a part of them. Spring Chrom or Lucina don't have Falchion, Xander doesn't have Siegfried, etc.
Heck, when I look at it, I see one of those trumpets often shown with Christmas merchandise. Specifically, something like the middle one:

That's what I'm seeing from the silhouette more than Falchion.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Did Disney get X - Men? How much money does Disney have? 52.4 billion seems like a lot. What is going to happen to the MCU, and will the X - Men join it?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...g-act-of-deregulation/?utm_term=.d212521e078b

The FCC voted to repealed the Net Neutrality rules today.

Looks like I am spending some cash for the Internet.

I do not know what to say. Coincidence? I think not!

I agree, It is nice that Pokebank made that update so I can transfer my special Pokemon to Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. Celebi is cool too, it used to be one of the best non banned pokemon in Generation 3 M.E.T.A.

You forgot Lucasfilm Enterprises. Did that picture only come with two? Accurate though.
He has two infinity stone in this picture, so it's like, 100% accurate.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Hah. So in one of the other Gacha Game Mangas, the Switch is shown. Heck, it's the centrepiece of this part, with Altera stating how hard it is to get it and trying to convince Nursery Rhyme to get something else ala "What color do you want your dragon" Santa.
And in case you are wondering, that is, in fact, a genderswapped Attila the Hun wearing a Santa outfit and a white moustache. Riyo Altera is a precious cinnamon role that needs to be protected.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I can't really see it being Falchion due to the fact that none of the Seasonals characters have their main weapon as a part of them. Spring Chrom or Lucina don't have Falchion, Xander doesn't have Siegfried, etc.
Heck, when I look at it, I see one of those trumpets often shown with Christmas merchandise. Specifically, something like the middle one:

That's what I'm seeing from the silhouette more than Falchion.
I mean, the hair still looks more like Chrom's than anyone else but I guess we'll wait and see
Hah. So in one of the other Gacha Game Mangas, the Switch is shown. Heck, it's the centrepiece of this part, with Altera stating how hard it is to get it and trying to convince Nursery Rhyme to get something else ala "What color do you want your dragon" Santa.

And in case you are wondering, that is, in fact, a genderswapped Attila the Hun wearing a Santa outfit and a white moustache. Riyo Altera is a precious cinnamon role that needs to be protected.
Christmas and Nintendo Switch confirmed as good civilization

Ivander

Smash Legend
I mean, the hair still looks more like Chrom's than anyone else but I guess we'll wait and see
Well, could I open your imagination some more? Here's one artist's interpretation.

Santa Wrys when?

And I would get Lissa using a Bell as an Axe. She needs something to show off her War Cleric side.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
**** Ajit Pai and everyone else involved with this. Preferably with a cactus.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So for Steven Universe fans we know when one of the most anticipated episodes is coming.(@Shishœ ) in January we are getting Lars of the stars and another episode called jungle moon which has an episode description that confirms something the comic con trailer hinted at.
at the end of Lars of the stars stevonnie will end up on another planet and have an “adventure”. So they are fused the whole time and within homeworld terroritory. I wonder if what will go down. I feel like they will run into lapis.

Chrono.

Yooka Laylee on Switch is apparently a really good port that runs better than the PS4/XB1 versions.

That's a surprise. I'll probably pick it up some time later.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
This is what happens if you elect Trump as president.

-.-
I feel like Smash 4 is the only reason why everyone still plays the Wii U ( and BOTW ).

I do like my pink name tag... Well my dreams of being pranked has been caught.
I still have TP HD to finish.

Which I need to get on with again. I stopped like March cos exam season.

But

MY SWITCH ARRIVES SATURDAY I CANT START BOTW OTHERWISE I WILL NEVER FINISH TP HD
I know I won't be able to resist XD. Hopefully ill play like an hr of TP and 15 of botw a week XD.
1000% sure thats Lissa on the left
0% sure who that on the right is. Could be marth, Could be Chrom but we know that Robin and Thar are in this event

i dont agree and Ill leave it at lets agree to dissagree But If you want to see the japanese equivalent of Trap, look up. Otokonoko, makes sure to read all the way to the bottom as it states it has nothing to do with sexual or gender identity. Have a good day
What cmon I just luckily got a 5* Tharja in the last event. This game is making me spend hrs grinding orbs to get Xmas Tharja now !!! I MUST HAVE HER. especually since I have 0 halloween or spring or bridal or any other costume ones except the Brave Lucina that came with a free guranteed Brave pull.
Switch Fit Trainer has a nice ring to to tbh
Should just be called Fit Trainer then...

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I haven’t been saving orbs for heroes as I wanted epharaim and pulled him, and then tried for shiro. But I’ll probably start from today. And I have some money to use if I really want to pull. May focus on he legendary banner by honesty I can’t see it having anyone o could really want or use because the five stars I really wanted were in the last one. Unless they bring brave ike into this then I might try for him. If Chrom is on the Christmas banner and we get the other two, I’ll pull for him and robin though.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I spent today doing the Developer Maps and A&T's Bound Battle so I wouldn't have to worry about them and spend more time on the Warrior Maps during the Weekend. I have 111 Orbs ready for the Christmas Banner. Have to see the characters before I decide which one, but if Lissa is a Bell-wielding Axe user, she will be my definite.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
**** Ajit Pai and everyone else involved with this. Preferably with a cactus.
Anonymous leaked his pal addresses. They can easily mess this guy up. I think he’s realized the mistake he made.

D

Deleted member

I doubt I'll pull in the Christmas banner as more seasonal Awakening characters doesn't interest me in the slightest.
Maybe if they have some really good skill that I need but otherwise I'll pass.

Seriously, if they're going to do this Awakening/Fates ****stroking at least add in new units that aren't in the game. You want me to pull for characters from those games? Then stop giving me goddamn Camillas and Chroms and just give me Forrest and Basilio.

At this point, I just want a new GHB tbh.
I can still hope for a Rudolf GHB on Christmas, r-right?

D

Deleted member

Ivander

Smash Legend
I doubt I'll pull in the Christmas banner as more seasonal Awakening characters doesn't interest me in the slightest.
Maybe if they have some really good skill that I need but otherwise I'll pass.

Seriously, if they're going to do this Awakening/Fates ****stroking at least add in new units that aren't in the game. You want me to pull for characters from those games? Then stop giving me goddamn Camillas and Chroms and just give me Forrest and Basilio.

At this point, I just want a new GHB tbh.
I can still hope for a Rudolf GHB on Christmas, r-right?
In all honesty, I'm actually interested in how they will handle Legendary Heroes. So far we have Fjorm, who is original, but so far, we know very little in how they'll handle Legendary Heroes. Like if the Brave Heroes aren't considered Legendary, despite them being the epitome of the people's hope as mentioned by Anna, I'm curious as to what would be.
I don't know if I could consider a regular character who was playable in their game or even a promoted version of them as a Legendary Hero, but I could make an exception if Legendary Heroes were characters mentioned in passing or were younger versions of certain characters in their games. Some examples would be:
-Anri
-The original Twelve Crusaders from Genealogy
-The Eight Legends, like Roland, Hartmet or Young Athos
-Young Gunter
-Young Garon(before possession)
-Sumeragi before that fateful day.
-Anankos(before going crazy)

I'm just saying, I think I'd likely accept these as Legendary Heroes before a simple Almighty Promoted version of an existing character.

D

Deleted member

In all honesty, I'm actually interested in how they will handle Legendary Heroes. So far we have Fjorm, who is original, but so far, we know very little in how they'll handle Legendary Heroes. Like if the Brave Heroes aren't considered Legendary, despite them being the epitome of the people's hope as mentioned by Anna, I'm curious as to what would be.
I don't know if I could consider a regular character who was playable in their game or even a promoted version of them as a Legendary Hero, but I could make an exception if Legendary Heroes were characters mentioned in passing or were younger versions of certain characters in their games. Some examples would be:
-Anri
-The original Twelve Crusaders from Genealogy
-The Eight Legends, like Roland, Hartmet or Young Athos
-Young Gunter
-Young Garon(before possession)
-Sumeragi before that fateful day.
-Anankos(before going crazy)

I'm just saying, I think I'd likely accept these as Legendary Heroes before a simple Almighty Promoted version of an existing character.
I'm pretty sure the "Legendary Hero" term isn't meant to be taken literally, I'm pretty sure it's just going to be used to describe the OC units that grant the blessings.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm pretty sure the "Legendary Hero" term isn't meant to be taken literally, I'm pretty sure it's just going to be used to describe the OC units that grant the blessings.
It's possible. But I can't not see them bringing the term to non-OC characters. After all, we have 4 Elemental Blessings as well as the possibility of affecting different stats besides HP for each blessing, like a Water Hero who affects ATK or DEF rather than SPD like Fjorm. This is just something I don't see them not doing to non-OC FE characters.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I am somewhat surprised that Pokémon Crystal is actually getting a Virtual Console release, mainly because Japanese Crystal had a lot of content that relied on a mobile service that are now functionless after the service was discontinued.

Very curious how Virtual Console Japanese Crystal will be.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
People are thinking Disney won’t make any more rated films after Deadpool 2 is out. Bob isner said they don’t have a problem with r rated films as long as the people know what’s in them. I honestly doubt there won’t be a third r rated deapool of the second does well. Plus there’s the show coming next year. Deadpool is more associated with marvel then Disney to the casual audience so I don’t think Disney cares about ratings as it’s not directly related to them.

D

Deleted member

After losing Net Neutrality, I felt like I got hurt. And it is in the inside area. I feel all of you sad people, I really wish Net Neutrality was never threatened and it returned.. I do not want to pay ( 750 dollars every six months for this new amazing tier wifi! )

Small Brain: Remain calm and call your representatives to stop the FCC plan at the congress with rational arguments.

Big Brain: Fill your newsfeed with pessimistic news to spread the panic.

Shining Brain: Send potato memes and death threats to the 3 FCC voters.

Cosmic Brain: Boycott Reese's because Ajit Pai was drinking from a mug with the brand on it.
I want the cosmic brain!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Small Brain: Remain calm and call your representatives to stop the FCC plan at the congress with rational arguments.

Big Brain: Fill your newsfeed with pessimistic news to spread the panic.

Shining Brain: Send potato memes and death threats to the 3 FCC voters.

Cosmic Brain: Boycott Reese's because Ajit Pai was drinking from a mug with the brand on it.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
in other news disney themselves say they own the fantastic 4
https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/wa...noff-certain-businesses-52-4-billion-stock-2/

"Combining with Disney are 21st Century Fox’s critically acclaimed film production businesses, including Twentieth Century Fox, Fox Searchlight Pictures and Fox 2000, which together offer diverse and compelling storytelling businesses and are the homes of Avatar, X-Men, Fantastic Four and Deadpool, as well as The Grand Budapest Hotel, Hidden Figures, Gone Girl, The Shape of Water and The Martian—and its storied television creative units, Twentieth Century Fox Television, FX Productions and Fox21, which have brought The Americans, This Is Us, Modern Family, The Simpsons and so many more hit TV series to viewers across the globe. Disney will also acquire FX Networks, National Geographic Partners, Fox Sports Regional Networks, Fox Networks Group International, Star India and Fox’s interests in Hulu, Sky plc, Tata Sky and Endemol Shine Group."

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
in other news disney themselves say they own the fantastic 4
https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/wa...noff-certain-businesses-52-4-billion-stock-2/

"Combining with Disney are 21st Century Fox’s critically acclaimed film production businesses, including Twentieth Century Fox, Fox Searchlight Pictures and Fox 2000, which together offer diverse and compelling storytelling businesses and are the homes of Avatar, X-Men, Fantastic Four and Deadpool, as well as The Grand Budapest Hotel, Hidden Figures, Gone Girl, The Shape of Water and The Martian—and its storied television creative units, Twentieth Century Fox Television, FX Productions and Fox21, which have brought The Americans, This Is Us, Modern Family, The Simpsons and so many more hit TV series to viewers across the globe. Disney will also acquire FX Networks, National Geographic Partners, Fox Sports Regional Networks, Fox Networks Group International, Star India and Fox’s interests in Hulu, Sky plc, Tata Sky and Endemol Shine Group."
Phew glad fox wasn’t crazy. I bet that phase four has fantastic four and some X men movie. I also expect at least one of the characters from there to cameo in infinity war in the post credits. Hope we see more on this soon.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom