• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I come here after laughing my *** off at a stream to see political depression setting in on people and now my *** just came back to me

Damn it
Sorry. D:

I at least told people not to give up, even if my anxiety didn't make it the perfect response either.

I feel like I wanna pitch in and cheer you back up, but I know how hard it is to get back up out of the dumps a second time after being dragged back down so I don't really have anything good enough on me.

I mean I finally found the Pit bot I was looking for on Twitter, but there's a ton of game quotes that have been recycled multiple times over the past couple of days so it doesn't seem super well crafted for browsing.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
"I finally have a 4-star Rider servant in Fate/Grand Order in the form of Altria Santa Alter! Great! Let's start training her!"

*Checks her Ascension Materials*

*Realize you completely forget to get some fried chicken for her during the Christmas Event, and now she'll be stuck in her first stage*

This is what happens when you focus too much on trying to get the Ascension materials for the other servants.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So what is this Fire Emblem Mobile game you are all talking about? Sounds pretty interesting, considering the ranking system. Anyone want to tell me more about it?
its Called Fire Emblem Heroes and its your standared Gatcha game with a fire emblem flavor. You use orbs to summon heroes from other Fire embelm games that range fro 1 star to 5 stars and have several stories, chapters, whatever they are called to play through

Ivander

Smash Legend
"I finally have a 4-star Rider servant in Fate/Grand Order in the form of Altria Santa Alter! Great! Let's start training her!"

*Checks her Ascension Materials*

*Realize you completely forget to get some fried chicken for her during the Christmas Event, and now she'll be stuck in her first stage*

This is what happens when you focus too much on trying to get the Ascension materials for the other servants.

Have a comfort hug.

At the very least, she does come back next year. And as far as I remember, you don't need to worry too much of the next event(IIRC, it's Saber Wars), as that event simply brings back Saber Lily, who uses normal materials.

D

Deleted member

Is there going to be a Switch Fit? It would be a bit weird to exercise alone in a tiny screen but hey there is a television. Plus it would increase Wii Fit Trainer's or "Switch Fit Trainer's" chances in Smash for Switch.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Is there going to be a Switch Fit? It would be a bit weird to exercise alone in a tiny screen but hey there is a television. Plus it would increase Wii Fit Trainer's or "Switch Fit Trainer's" chances in Smash for Switch.
I have no idea, but a portable option for a fitness program actually sounds like a good idea. People do all kinds of calorie tracking stuff, toss a portable pedometer/motion tracking accessory in with the Balance Board and throw in some "on the go" styled options and it sounds like the kind of thing fitness peeps would love if they aren't bored of it already.

I think Wii Fit sold enough just on it's own to permanently singe Wii Fit Trainer into the roster short of a megapurge, though, and if they're seemingly planning on expanding on Ballot picks and capitalizing on Bayo's Ballot win then a megapurge doesn't seem likely.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
-Random /v/ thread becomes a "Best Girl" thread
-The user that posted a trap turned out to be the reply #400,000,000
-4chan collectively loses its **** as expected.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Link? I'd love to see what their reactions were.
As usual from 4chan, it contains language:
boards.4chan.org/v/thread/399999018#p400000000

Actually the thread was one hyping post 400,000,000 that became grillposting at some point, still, a trap won.

A Lankypost was #399,999,998, so close.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hello.

So, a couple days ago I bought Fallout 3 GotY Edition. I was in desperate need of something new to play, and it wasn't even $15, so I snagged it and played it a couple times. To prevent myself from overplaying it, I'm taking small breaks. Gotta do what you gotta do. So far, its pretty awesome, but its a little more simplified versus Fallout New Vegas. That doesn't bother me though. It just means I don't need to over think my builds.

Anyways, I'm taking a break right now and decided to work on my Dex. Specifically on my Kyogre/Groudon Legendary Pokémon. Still a WIP.
Name: Raishi
Name (First Encounter): Project: GDKD
--
Classification: Biomech Pokémon
--
PokeDex: "Raishi was created by a Hoenn scientist who witnessed the strange weather events that occurred in Hoenn years ago. It was created to aid Team Void in the creation of their paradise, but was completed too late, after Team Void disbanded."
--
Base Stats: 100/120/90/120/90/100
--
Type: Dragon
--
Ability: GDKD Simulation: The weather changes to Sun if the user uses a Fire-Type Attack or Rain if the user uses a Water-Type Attack.
--
Signature Attack: Sunstorm Rampage
Type: Dragon
Power: 100
Accuracy: 100
Category: Physical
PP: 5
Effect: If its Rainy or Sunny, this move deals double damage, but hurts the user and stops the weather condition.
--
Obtain Method: Can be defeated and/or caught to after the main story in the Abandoned Laboratory.
--
Moves By Level Up:
--: Metal Claw
--: Dragon Breath
5: Scary Face
15: Fire Lash
20: Liquidation
30: Refresh
35: Earthquake
45: Sunstorm Rampage
50: Shift Gear
60: Weather Ball
65: Recover
75: Draco Laser (Dragon-Type Focus Blast)
80: Explosion
90: Eruption
90: Water Spout

D

Deleted member

CHRISTMAS DID COME EARLY
Language warning
i'M SCREAMING

Also, we getting the Chrsitmas banner trailer for FEH tomorrow but lol who cares

Last edited by a moderator:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
http://www.enhancedonlinenews.com/n...ney-Company-Acquire-Twenty-First-Century-Fox/

$52.4 BILLION

"Super powerful plus ultra rich corporation grows bigger somehow but people don't care because Dr Doom and Mutants might be in the MCU now"

Really hope that this doesn't mean the end of the Simpsons - it just went from one of Fox's biggest hit shows to just another animated show that Disney owns.

I also have difficulty seeing Disney making movies like Die Hard, Alien, Predator, or even Deadpool - as far as those first two series have fallen, I'd hate for those franchises to be cancelled.

Looking forward to the MCU's Phase Four announcement, though.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Really hope that this doesn't mean the end of the Simpsons - it just went from one of Fox's biggest hit shows to just another animated show that Disney owns.

I also have difficulty seeing Disney making movies like Die Hard, Alien, Predator, or even Deadpool - as far as those first two series have fallen, I'd hate for those franchises to be cancelled.

Looking forward to the MCU's Phase Four announcement, though.
Press Release says they'll carry on delivering the content that Fox put out. I imagine they'll function like Lucasfilm and Marvel Studios do.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Monopolies are never good.
It's not a monopoly when there's still competition with the likes of Warner Bros. and Sony. IIRC one of the things they didn't get was Fox News solely to prevent a news monopoly.

Also new title.

Chrono.

It's not a monopoly when there's still competition with the likes of Warner Bros. and Sony. IIRC one of the things they didn't get was Fox News solely to prevent a news monopoly.

Also new title.
That's fair. Still got some concerns though but I'm not gonna get into that.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I can't wait for the King of the Hill world in Kingdom Hearts and the Propane Keyblade Sora will get.

Xenomorph Heartless can be a thing too

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Of course, the Simpsons predicted that this would happen.

D

Deleted member

Uhm, okay?
This is such a random announcement tbh.
Though the fact they mention Celebi makes me wonder if they're gonna allow you to receive it through Mystery Gift somehow.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Uhm, okay?
This is such a random announcement tbh.
Though the fact they mention Celebi makes me wonder if they're gonna allow you to receive it through Mystery Gift somehow.
Bout Bloody Time!

Don't know why it wasn't releasing with Gold and Silver initially but at least I can play through Johto with the team that I want!
:157::214::215::227::034::195:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Wow, Disney bought out Fox? No way maaaan, totally didn't see that coming.

ResidentSleeper

In other news, at least Marvel can't use the excuse of not having movie rights to not promote X-Men in pretty much anything ever. Get that *** banned :smash:
Did you just did a reference to LTG?

I...don't know how to feel about this.
Red Hunter thinking.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom