• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Small brain: "Disney is buying out everything, this is very concerning, how long until they have a monopoly on the entertainment industry?"

Medium brain: "Disney is good with licensing their IPs out for merchandising, so we might see more and higher quality merchandise for these formerly Fox-owned IPs."

Big brain: "Who is gonna join the MCU now?"

Comsic Awakening: "WHAT WORLDS ARE WE GONNA GET IN KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2697561 24/7 DAYS BIRTH BY SLEEP -A Fragmentary Passage- HD 5.7 FINAL CHAPTER PROLOGUE REMIX, AND WHAT WILL THE NEW KEYBLADE DESIGNS FOR THOSE WORLDS LOOK LIKE?"

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Uhm, okay?
This is such a random announcement tbh.
Though the fact they mention Celebi makes me wonder if they're gonna allow you to receive it through Mystery Gift somehow.
This hits me right in the nostalgia. Crystal was the first RPG/Pokemon game I ever owned, and is possibly the only game I'd ever want a sealed copy of.

I have so many memories of begging my parents to buy me a video game system back when the Pokemon craze started, watching them buy the wrong thing(s), and all-the-while being envious of the kids at school/daycare. After waiting years for a GB of my own & saving up my $2 allowance for several weeks, Crystal became the video game event of my childhood. To this day I still have my original copy CIB with a new battery.
Having a renewed way to play the game through the Celebi event & Pokebank puts a massive smile on my face. :245:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm asking nicely for something that doesn't harm either of us and takes about 1 second of your time, you don't have to be a **** about it
Ok then. i apologize, Ill say it like this but I know Imma still get told off for this. If I still seem pissy its because I stayed up till 6 in the morning.

Anime characters do not exsist, a trap isnt the same thing as a trans. A trap is not a boy/girl who turned into a girl/boy a trap is Boy/girl who looks like a girl/boy and again, they are anime characters and are not real therefore have not feeling to hurt.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Pokemon's Youtube page released a new trailer for USUM, revealing Ultra Necrozma's and Naganedel's official arts:

Not much to say, but Ultra Necrozma's art looks pretty unique, though I think it's because of the shading on its gold parts.

The Japanese trailer also revealed this really cool art of Ultra Necrozma with the other legendaries, but it seems like the websites haven't uploaded it yet.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Be me
>Have a random playlist of mostly metal songs
>Starts to edit a Mythra avi
>One of the very few blushy-crushy Luis Miguel songs on my full song list plays the moment I zoom the chest of the image.

Stop ****ing with me, iTunes.

Pokemon's Youtube page released a new trailer for USUM, revealing Ultra Necrozma's and Naganedel's official arts:

Not much to say, but Ultra Necrozma's art looks pretty unique, though I think it's because of the shading on its gold parts.

The Japanese trailer also revealed this really cool art of Ultra Necrozma with the other legendaries, but it seems like the websites haven't uploaded it yet.

NAGANATHICC

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Ok then. i apologize, Ill say it like this but I know Imma still get told off for this. If I still seem pissy its because I stayed up till 6 in the morning.

Anime characters do not exsist, a trap isnt the same thing as a trans. A trap is not a boy/girl who turned into a girl/boy a trap is Boy/girl who looks like a girl/boy and again, they are anime characters and are not real therefore have not feeling to hurt.
If my waifu isn't real then explain why my waifu caused a teenager to kill themselves?

I'm actually not joking about that last part though, it's really weird knowing that your favourite anime character caused someone to kill themselves, even if it wasn't the real cause.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The coolest part of the Pokéman Japanese trailer is U-Necrozma Neuronuking Legendaries with coverage moves.
Scarfed Yveltal ****s on it tho.

Also Naganadel has a a codename after all, everything feels in order now.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So Disney got 20th Century Fox? This is going to be interesting.

Also, we got a teaser for the next Christmas Heroes for FEHeroes for the 18th.

And I am more than positive that one on the left is Lissa.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

That's likely the Christmas event, so we can also expect the datamined Robin and Tharja from way back at launch.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Yo that new AoT game on switch has a character editor

Fffff...****, I kinda want the game
I already have a feeling that fans will use that character editor to make Season 3 and 4 characters. Seems perfect for that sort of thing.

D

Deleted member

It's still a slur. You may not use it like that but it's still what it's used like.

You're not going to call a black character by the N-Word(and, yeah, that's not a fair comparison but it's just to illustrate it. Guess a more fair comparison would be how people don't stop calling female characters "thots".)

Still, regardless of any of this, I don't feel comfortable with it being used and that's why I asked for it not to be used. I can't force you to stop doing so but I can still ask.

Those are Lissa and Chrom, most definitely.
With Tharja and Robin basically confirmed, this banner is a disappointment already.
Where's Santa Hector and Rudolph Rudolf
Is this really a sensitive issue? Lol
Well, yes, it actually is.
Yo that new AoT game on switch has a character editor

Fffff...****, I kinda want the game
Every anime game seems to have a character editor nowadays, and honestly? I have to thank Xenoverse for creating this bandwagon

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think I am going to hell for making this.
Why did I make this.png

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So now that Disney owns Fox do we have the full list of what they actually own?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

1000% sure thats Lissa on the left
0% sure who that on the right is. Could be marth, Could be Chrom but we know that Robin and Thar are in this event
It's still a slur
i dont agree and Ill leave it at lets agree to dissagree But If you want to see the japanese equivalent of Trap, look up. Otokonoko, makes sure to read all the way to the bottom as it states it has nothing to do with sexual or gender identity. Have a good day

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The House of the Mouse gets stronger. But now maybe the X-Men can stop getting shafted and will be in Marvel Infinite. I mean, heck even Spider-Man stuff is in and that was merely cutting a deal with them. Maybe we'll get Marvel vs Alien comics, kind of like how they made Justice League vs Predators.

Kingdom Hearts 4 should just be going to different Marvel universes. Spectacular Spider-Man, MCU, 90's X-Men, 2099 the whole shebang.

Of course Homer Simpson would be a secret boss.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Those are Lissa and Chrom, most definitely.
With Tharja and Robin basically confirmed, this banner is a disappointment already.
Where's Santa Hector and Rudolph Rudolf
I'm don't want to assume that Chrom is the one on the right so far. Mostly because there were times when we thought for certain that a character was going to be this one only for that character to be a different one. Compared to Lissa, who if she's being done by her artist, has the same recognisable pigtails as her regular look.
For the one on the right, while it could be Chrom, it could also be Gaius, as he does have similar hair and you have 'Candy' Canes in Christmas. And here's Summer Gaius with his hair wavy and outward like the silhouette.
And while Gaius isn't as popular as Chrom, he still is a popular Awakening character and we did get Xander twice on a Seasonal Banner and rather shortly after the Spring Seasonal(4 months apart, from beginning of April for Spring Xander to beginning of August for Summer Xander). Like I wouldn't be surprised if the one on the right was Chrom, but at the same time, I don't want to make a bold assumption compared to Lissa who clearly has the recognisable pigtails.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Well, that's that.

Our only hope is in Congress and the courts. Keep your fingers crossed.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Hell yeah can't wait for everything I consume to be determined by Disney-Comcast-Time Warner

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I just hope Disney doesn't buy any other larger companies. Becuase, Viacom, Lionsgate(I think) and Warner Bros. are still their own things. I know there's a few other companies in that situation too.

Well, that's that.

Our only hope is in Congress and the courts. Keep your fingers crossed.
I'm hoping for the best, I did my part early on, but I doubt many any politician cared. Luckily, there's still the vote. It can also be taken to court, Aaaaaaand there's some states that will have their own specific safeguards.

Again, hoping for the best.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Finally catching up with the first half of Apocrypha since that's on Netflix now and dayum, the Lancer Vlad fight. Like, holy ****, this looks so ****ing good
I'm don't want to assume that Chrom is the one on the right so far. Mostly because there were times when we thought for certain that a character was going to be this one only for that character to be a different one. Compared to Lissa, who if she's being done by her artist, has the same recognisable pigtails as her regular look.

For the one on the right, while it could be Chrom, it could also be Gaius, as he does have similar hair and you have 'Candy' Canes in Christmas. And here's Summer Gaius with his hair wavy and outward like the silhouette.

And while Gaius isn't as popular as Chrom, he still is a popular Awakening character and we did get Xander twice on a Seasonal Banner and rather shortly after the Spring Seasonal(4 months apart, from beginning of April for Spring Xander to beginning of August for Summer Xander). Like I wouldn't be surprised if the one on the right was Chrom, but at the same time, I don't want to make a bold assumption compared to Lissa who clearly has the recognisable pigtails.
Someone pointed out that you can see part of Falchion in the silhouette, so it's definitely Chrom
Or Lucina bamboozles us
Besides, Gaius may be popular but it's hard to justify a second seasonal variant for a non-main character.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
. Thanos you just killed the entire mcu, what are you going to do now? Thanos : “I’m going to Disney World!”

I don't know why I looked this up...but I felt that I had to. :cheep:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Can we put Genie at the top of the Disney power ranking, because he's my MVP.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Goddammit, Disney didn't get Fantastic Four rights. The ONE good thing about the buyout and it didn't ****ing happen
. Are you sure? After failing three times I can’t see fox being stupid enough to not sell a failing property. Then did they get Deadpool? Or just X Men?

D

Deleted member

Either Disney thinks that F4's image has been too tainted to be worth it or Fox is stubborn enough to try yet again.
My bet is on the latter tbh.
Third time won't be the charm guys

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm afraid less people will post here, made so many friends on this forum, and a corrupt son of a ***** is making it less practical for US friends to get online
If it helps.

Any changes won't be immediate. They will happen gradually.

Hopefully gradually enough that's it's countered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom