• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
'saw the Tier List, the only thing I care about is that mah girl Samus is still moving up!:035:

Ivander

Smash Legend
If memory holds, Misty is the true first who did in The Power of One. Everyone else was on the cheek.
By any chance....now I don't know if I remember correctly, but are you talking about a potential CPR moment after Misty saved Ash in the water when he and Pikachu fell into it after Lugia got shot down? And as I said, I don't know if Misty even did a CPR moment on Ash.

Edit: Quote'd the wrong person.

Last edited:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
remidner the ash and sareena kiss was not on camera so you cant say it was on the lips because you dont see it happen

Chrono.

remidner the ash and sareena kiss was not on camera so you cant say it was on the lips because you dont see it happen
Yeah but we've seen girls kiss him on the cheek all the time. If it's on the cheek, why hide it this time? And why would Citron and Bonnie react like that?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Serena didn't kiss him on the lips; she just got close to his ear and whispered...

Hail Hydreigon

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
By any chance....now I don't know if I remember correctly, but are you talking about a potential CPR moment after Misty saved Ash in the water when he and Pikachu fell into it after Lugia got shot down? And as I said, I don't know if Misty even did a CPR moment on Ash.

Edit: Quote'd the wrong person.
For ****s sake...

Now I need to rewatch it. -_-

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Yeah but we've seen girls kiss him on the cheek all the time. If it's on the cheek, why hide it this time? And why would Citron and Bonnie react like that?
because there gen 6 side characters, the lewdest thing they've seen is handholding

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
That's true, I forgot about her, just like the Sun and Moon anime seemed to do. I still find it odd that despite he kiss, he did, well, didn't looked shocked, and didn't even blushed a little, he just looked as she just went off while the other two beside him where almost nosebleeding. >_>
Ash did leave a shocked expression over the kiss though.

It's for a brief second in the beginning, but you can see his eyes water while his mouth opens in awe, as if he's saying "Wow, I didn't think I'd get a kiss like that."

If memory holds, Misty is the true first who did in The Power of One. Everyone else was on the cheek.
Well my memory doesn't hold, so imma ask Erureido Erureido to back me up here.
Nope, Misty never kissed him. The girl that kisses him on the cheek in the Power of One is Melody, one of the movie's exclusive characters.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I was pulling for Shiro the past few days and also hoping to maybe get some more Clairs.

But the game was like "HOW ABOUT A 5-STAR ABEL???"

I didn't even know you could get a 5-Star Abel.

D

Deleted member

Tharja won are you ****ing kidding me?

Well, whatever, there are new dev maps and I want those Orbs. Too bad there's literally only two banners and I already got what I wanted from them, give me that Christmas banner you cowards!

Also, apparently, a FE hack called Road to Ruin released its final build so I guess that's something to look into.
Wait, what do you mean Immortal Seord also released an update some months ago?

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
The Ash and Serena kiss was edited out in the dub (they still kissed, but instead of showing it, they showed Ash's feet or something, then Ash smiling as Serena left).
>they will never do a Pokémon region based on Ireland
>that would grossly stereotype and misrepresent us
>that will look prettier than actual Ireland
>It will never convince me to play a Pokémon game again just so I can complain/meme about how terrible a representation of my culture it is
>mfw
Funnily enough, my third region (the one I'm working on now) is set in Ireland.

.......Got any Pokémon suggestions?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The Ash and Serena kiss was edited out in the dub (they still kissed, but instead of showing it, they showed Ash's feet or something, then Ash smiling as Serena left).

A rain cloud Pokemon is absolutely mandatory, at the least.

Also, a celtic tiger.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This game looks really cool. What's your favorite weapon type? I was good with all of them but hammer was my favorite. It's so satisfying to charge and land heavy hits knocking monsters out.

Not bad.

Good luck.
Thanks for saying that!^^ I definily need some at first, but I should be able to adapt prettyyyy fast.

D

Deleted member

It wasn't edited out, it was like that in the original.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
This game looks really cool. What's your favorite weapon type? I was good with all of them but hammer was my favorite. It's so satisfying to charge and land heavy hits knocking monsters out.

Not bad.

Good luck.
May be a bit of a late reply because I've been binging on Super Mario Odyssey for most of the day, but I tried to play with most of the weapons during my time with the Beta. The one that really felt good to me in my last play through was the Hunting Horn. Wasn't exactly a big fan of them in Ultimate 3 and avoided them in 4 in favour of the Insect Glaive and Dual Blades, using the Horn to hunt the Barroth was a lot of fun. It might actually make me use them in the full game at this point. But in guess I'd say I still lean towards the Switch Axe, Glaive or the Heavy Bowgun.

On new Pokémon region discussion, I think we're WAY overdue for an Australian region, myself. Pretty much anything's lethal/scary/cute enough to be a Pokémon, as well as a fair amount of Legendary Pokémon inspiration if they were based on the Dreamtime stories like the Rainbow Serpent or cryptids like the bunyip.

Fossil Pokémon being a Tasmanian Tiger is a must-have.

Rizen

Smash Legend
It looks like the switch learned from mistakes of the Wii U.
May be a bit of a late reply because I've been binging on Super Mario Odyssey for most of the day, but I tried to play with most of the weapons during my time with the Beta. The one that really felt good to me in my last play through was the Hunting Horn. Wasn't exactly a big fan of them in Ultimate 3 and avoided them in 4 in favour of the Insect Glaive and Dual Blades, using the Horn to hunt the Barroth was a lot of fun. It might actually make me use them in the full game at this point. But in guess I'd say I still lean towards the Switch Axe, Glaive or the Heavy Bowgun.
HH was one of my least favorite weapons but I did have a quropeco armor set with wide range +2 and knockout skills for support in 3. I never owned a 3DS and didn't get 4, obviously. Small screen, only local connection MH didn't interest me. I'm glad there's a new console game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

*gets into Tier 20 for the first time*
"Oh man, I wonder what kinds of horrors I'll find here"
*First opponent has this as their leader*
>DC on BIke
>Cancel Affinity, who the **** even runs Ruby Swords/TA Reds?
>Quickened Pulse with Aether

I still think the funniest build I found today was the QP Ayra.
Because of course she needs her 2 charge special to become a 1 charge special when she has her Prf sword, obviously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom