• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I actually don't have Brave Bow+ on my Takumi. Mine is the more standard build Fujin Yumi build, and it looks like this:

Weapon: Fujin Yumi
Assist: Reposition
Special: Vengeance

Skill 1: Close Counter
Skill 2: Vantage 3
Skill 3: Threaten Speed 3
Sacred Seal: Speed +3

This is Takumi's cheapest set, as the only two things he needs to inherit from other units are Reposition and Vantage 3. Everything else he already has equipped. Speed +3 is the ideal Sacred Seal so that Takumi can outspeed most units or otherwise not get doubled by Brave Lyn, though if you'd rather go for more damage, Attack +3 works too.

My Takumi still needs his weapon refined and his Sacred Seal upgraded though. I'm currently at Speed +2, and I still need to accumulate about 100 more Divine Dew for him. I know that if this is the Takumi build you use, the +Spd Fujin Yumi is the one you want to now ith to make him as fast as possible.
I could swear you had posted your Takumi with BB+ once, my bad.

That's really budget but I guess it works, though I think a Breaker could work since the one issue I felt with him is his difficulty to double. Guess I'll give him the Atk+ seal though.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Saw this image used on a post by a Japanese games journalism site but couldn't help but laugh.

>when you show your friend a Death Stranding trailer

Chrono.

Tfw January is looking beefy for games already.

- Street Fighter V AE
- Digimon Story: Hacker's Memory
- Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Dissidia NT
- Monster Hunter World

This is just like this year which ALSO had a Digimon game, Tales of Berseria, Gravity Rush 2, Yakuza 0 and RE7. Christ.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Tfw January is looking beefy for games already.

- Street Fighter V AE
- Digimon Story: Hacker's Memory
- Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Dissidia NT
- Monster Hunter World

This is just like this year which ALSO had a Digimon game, Tales of Berseria, Gravity Rush 2, Yakuza 0 and RE7. Christ.
Too bad nobody bought Gravity Rush 2.

Because it's online features are also being shut down in January and it was one of the best parts of the game.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Too bad nobody bought Gravity Rush 2.

Because it's online features are also being shut down in January and it was one of the best parts of the game.
It sold badly? I'm surprised, Sony seemed to push that game quite a bit. I never got around to getting it myself due to money reasons and time constraints.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It sold badly? I'm surprised, Sony seemed to push that game quite a bit. I never got around to getting it myself due to money reasons and time constraints.
They didn't really push it that much from what I remember.

They made the Overture animation, which was nice, but that in itself wasn't really pushed.

They showed trailers of it at events for years but like, as far as actual marketing goes, I don't recall them doing much. Didn't see it advertised in many places.

But yeah I heard it didn't do well at all. Which is why they are pulling the plug on the servers.

It's shame, it was legitimately my personal Game of the Year. I was annoyed it didn't get any nominations in the Game Awards itself.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The new tier list is out. Mega Man dropped eleven spots to celebrate Mega Man 11.

D

Deleted member

Ganondorf is on Tier G for Great.
Bayonetta and Diddy are on Tier S for ****.
Ganon and Jigglypuff are the meta and no one can tell me otherwise

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Meh, Tier Lists aren't interesting anym- HOLY ****, SHULK MOVED UP.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
DDLC spoiler here and the game's disturbing content warning might slightly apply but I noticed something that really bothers me.

So anyone who has followed the game knows about Yuri and her beautiful eyes, and the insane things they can do.

But I just found something that bothers me more, and it's extremely subtle.

Her little left pupil is just slightly off center in her "wide eyes" sprite. I can't unsee it now.

Also there is a red outline around her pupils.

Like obviously the other stuff she does with them is more straight up freaky but this is subtle enough to make me uncomfortable.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Shoutout to @Best Gwen for being Best Gwen and tagging me when they found sweet memes on Twitter.

This is fine Pit 50 percent.png

This is perfect considering I've started collecting

STUFF.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Met Zeke again, he continues to be hammy goodness.

Can't wait till he officially joins the party.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I subbed a couple weeks back to that Maximillian Dude guy for FighterZ but his other content is pretty cool.

I’m not a big fan of fighting games but he’s making them interesting.

I think I’m gonna unsub Couch Fighters.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So it turns out you can get up to six extra little dialogue exchanges with the four Champions in the Champion's Ballad DLC.

You just have to re-fight each of the blights six times to see all of it!

Mipha: "Do you know why that Zora Armour fits you so perfectly? There are many things I hope you will remember, but if you can't recall those memories, I suppose it can't be helped. As for me...I shall never forget..."

I KNEW IT

HE DID AGREE TO LET HER FIT HIM

Also if Revali didn't sound tsundere before, he certainly does now.

"T-t-that diary isn't mine, Link-kun!"

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Met Zeke again, he continues to be hammy goodness.

Can't wait till he officially joins the party.
That's the part where

Nia calls him "one-eyed monster" right?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
OK the diary hints for them just go from supportive to hilarious (these are paraphrased).

Daruk: "Hey little guy, if you're havin' trouble remembering stuff, check out my dia- er, training journal! It might help you remember some stuff!
Urbosa: "If you should happen upon my diary, please show it to the princess. It contains information about her mother who passed away when she was young."
Revali: "If people tell you that they have found a diary written by me, don't listen to them, it's totally not mine, I'd never write something like that!"
Mipha: "DON'T YOU DARE READ IT!!!!!"

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
If it answers your question, we have Monster Hunter World coming out on PS4 and Xbox One on January 26th next year, (Sadly no Switch version, nor are there any plans to localise Monster Hunter XX which is on the Switch right now in Japan) so yeah, Monster Hunter's back on console platforms, as well as a PC Version later that year as well. Having played a bit of the Beta last night, it feels like standard Monster Hunter gameplay but with some new elements thrown in to the fray like no need for loading to areas of the map - ghillie suits that may help you camouflage and hide from monsters... The Beta's kinda limited with only three missions, but you can play them online or offline, or practice in a small training facility if you want to get familiar with the game, even if you're a series veteran, but yeah, I think World's got quite a bit of promise to it.
This game looks really cool. What's your favorite weapon type? I was good with all of them but hammer was my favorite. It's so satisfying to charge and land heavy hits knocking monsters out.
I'm...way too stressed about the tier list release than I should be. Probably because of the stress I feel already and the lack of means I've had of staying mentally grounded of late, but it's very much a problem. I ended up putting together a prediction of what I think the list might look like, but it's really bitter and pessimistic.

At the same time, I do want to put it somewhere under the radar just to get the anxiety associated with it out of my head, so...view at your own risk. Keep in mind, the quotes are directed at the vocal tryhards out there who actually say such things.

At least it's very clean and easy on the eyes, right?
Not bad.
BOYYYY, I just finished Zero campaign in MMX4 at 100%. Some moment were fun, some less, but overall, I had a really good time! Though, It's kinda of weird to play the first game where Zero was a fully character after you played the first three MMZ games.

Speaking of weird, boy, I just played a little bit of X. And I feel like it's going to be really hard to play him after playing Zero lol. Wish me good luck!
Good luck.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That is actually earlier than I expected. My biggest question is Pikachu; what is his personality going be be like and his reactions? Maybe he is going to be one of those funny side characters?

The new tier list is out. Mega Man dropped eleven spots to celebrate Mega Man 11.
That has to be one of my favorite posts in this thread. It made my day.

OK the diary hints for them just go from supportive to hilarious (these are paraphrased).

Daruk: "Hey little guy, if you're havin' trouble remembering stuff, check out my dia- er, training journal! It might help you remember some stuff!
Urbosa: "If you should happen upon my diary, please show it to the princess. It contains information about her mother who passed away when she was young."
Revali: "If people tell you that they have found a diary written by me, don't listen to them, it's totally not mine, I'd never write something like that!"
Mipha: "DON'T YOU DARE READ IT!!!!!"
This is one of the reasons why BOTW deserves it's place as GOTY. I like how Nintendo always hides some kind of charm into their games like that.

AndreaAC

In today's edition of weird as **** 2017 stories, Tommy Wiseau apparently streams on Twitch.

I can't read "Tommy Wiseau" without thinking about the Tommy Wiseau horse mod in Skyrim (Saw it in gameplay)...it is horrendous. :sadsheep:

Ivander

Smash Legend
So Team Tharja won the Voting Gauntlet. By what I heard, Team Sigurd started panic-flagging too early and it allowed Tharja to catch up without the multiplier and win. Although it was apparently still a close round though.

Anyway, Tharja won her 2nd Gauntlet and some people are already complaining. Although despite what I'm hearing, it's actually not as bad as I thought it would be. But then again, some Art posts seem to be lowering the salt levels.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
After years of debate, it turns out Ash is the best PokéGirl.

In today's edition of weird as **** 2017 stories, Tommy Wiseau apparently streams on Twitch.

Special Stream featuring Josef Fares when?

Chrono.

After years of debate, it turns out Ash is the best PokéGirl.

Special Stream featuring Josef Fares when?
Not gonna lie my mind went to "Ash with long hair" before "Ash rule 63'd" until I noticed the lipstick.

AndreaAC

.-. He may look better here (despite being a manip), but I bet if he was a girl, that wouldn't change the fact that he loses every league. :V Or that Ashley will never get a boyfriend or viceversa.

Chrono.

.-. He may look better here (despite being a manip), but I bet if he was a girl, that wouldn't change the fact that he loses every league. :V Or that Ashley will never get a boyfriend or viceversa.
He got kissed by Serena.

That's gotta count for something.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
He got kissed by Serena.

Ash has been kissed by a lot of girls. Lol

But yes. Ash x Serana is, unless they broke up without my acknowledgement, canon.

Actually I don't know if that's true either. Hrm.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

He got kissed by Serena.

That's true, I forgot about her, just like the Sun and Moon anime seemed to do. I still find it odd that despite he kiss, he did, well, didn't looked shocked, and didn't even blushed a little, he just looked as she just went off while the other two beside him where almost nosebleeding. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom