• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Wait? FalKoopa does drawning? And he accept requests?
View attachment 134368
Do you think that, if someone DM him for me too (because I don't have Discord/Twitter), I have a chance to get a request?
I only used to know Flight draws but I didn't know Falkoopa does too...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Me too, that's why I ask before I do anything funny.

Because if he does drawn, I have one character of mine I would like to see drawn.:4wario:

Though, I don't have Twitter and Discord. :C

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Every episode of Teen Titans Go is gonna play on CN, starting Christmas Eve.

So basically, they are doing the same thing they do every other day. :T

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Every episode of Teen Titans Go is gonna play on CN, starting Christmas Eve.

So basically, they are doing the same thing they do every other day. :T
CN giving out coal as usual.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Just watched the new episode of DBS

Well, U4 didn't live up to the hype. Granted, it seems a recurring trend with them is that they rely on tricks and once they're found out they crumple, but even then the last three didn't get the best sendoff as they just kind of died once everyone caught on to them. At the very least it felt like a large step down from what they did with U2 and U6 last episode, with them they got great final moments with everyone acknowledging what is happening and accepting it, here the Grand Priest couldn't even be bothered to announce their erasure!

On the bright side though, Android 17 continues to be the MVP of the arc.
This arc is hype but I’m also annoyed that Universe 7 is just steam rolling everyone. They’re usually the under dogs all the time. Hell they had the second lowest mortal rating so they should be having trouble with everyone.

Also I really hope Android 17 sticks around after the arc, he’s awesome.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This arc is hype but I’m also annoyed that Universe 7 is just steam rolling everyone. They’re usually the under dogs all the time. Hell they had the second lowest mortal rating so they should be having trouble with everyone.

I lowkey wanna see Jiren realizing time is running out and start roflstomping U7 to get some tension.

I like to draw too; I used to post some of my **** here sometimes.
Been drawing Pyra and Mythra recently to make them more different from each other and give them a more early 90s look.

D

Deleted member

Uh @ShiSho, you might want to settle down your pal Alucard.

The more I look in that server, the more he's trying to bait you.

And I thought that Brash the Bear was an annoying gag.
*Sigh* *mom voice* what did my Alucard do this time?
******s....

Doesn't help the fact that his current name is too hard to type.
Trust me, this wasn't intentional, I wanted Shishou or Shisho but the names were already taken and as I was trying different writings I put an "œ" at the end and accidentally pressed enter so now I'm riding this aesthetic till the end.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Tbf, if mortal ratings were based solely on power levels, Universe 11 (and possibly 7) wouldn't even be in the tournament just for Jiren (and Goku) existing. There's probably a multitude of other factors such as the number of planets with life and whether life itself is thriving in the universe and aren't destroying each other every other day *cough* Universe 9 *cough*.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The new toilet seat I installed for our toilet is defect. The screws that screw the seat in placed snapped in half quicker than a bisicle in a summer heat wave.

But really guys- I have a defect toilet seat. Lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This is the kind of pure VG matches that we need
There was a problem fetching the tweet
It was just a really friendly match and they were always pretty close of each other.
Nothing will ever beat the Shanna upset though, talk about pulling an Underdog

Rizen

Smash Legend
C'mon guys. This thread is obviously extremely combative but there's no need to devolve into name calling and insults.

Ivander

Smash Legend
This is the kind of pure VG matches that we need
There was a problem fetching the tweet
It was just a really friendly match and they were always pretty close of each other.
Nothing will ever beat the Shanna upset though, talk about pulling an Underdog
Pure VG aftermaths are the best. Although Dorcas' artist made a sad one.
Than followed it up with a picture of Arden .
Regardless, I'm loving this artist's interaction with the VG.
https://twitter.com/Ippei_painter

Chrono.

Tbf, if mortal ratings were based solely on power levels, Universe 11 (and possibly 7) wouldn't even be in the tournament just for Jiren (and Goku) existing. There's probably a multitude of other factors such as the number of planets with life and whether life itself is thriving in the universe and aren't destroying each other every other day *cough* Universe 9 *cough*.
This.

People forget Universe 7 is kinda in the ****ter because Beerus got lazy and Shin is a terrible Supreme Kai.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Try to rhyme next time.
Hey. My name's Grey. I'm gay. I walk around the bay on a good day, soaking up that sun ray. At night, I lay, thinking about Jay. Sometimes I wonder if my life is good or bad- but nay, I say. My life is a-okay.

You're welcome.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
https://www.theverge.com/2017/12/8/16751206/elsagate-youtube-kids-creepy-conspiracy-theory
So Youtube is cancelling inappropriate children videos?
I can live happy now.

Also any new information on Mega Man 11? Well Mega Man is coming to Monster Hunter ( this is old news). How is Shiny hunting in the Ultra Wormholes going for you?
Youtube isn't gonna do jack, let's be real

11 won't get any new info for quite awhile, though Star Force getting a nod is neay

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Christmas in only 15 days! :)
Can't wait...especially with having to study for these dreaded finals.
I hope you and all the others peoples I know will be able to pass those finals just fine. I myself don't have any test, but I can imagine how stressful it must be, so, I hope you the best.

D

Deleted member

( Sorry if this is a little late )
Christmas in only 15 days! :)
Can't wait...especially with having to study for these dreaded finals.
Good luck on the finals, I hope you get a good grade and I hope you enjoy your December! I also enjoy your comprehensive match up sheet!

Comprehensive Match Up Sheet for Smash 4 ( By Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs ): https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/6y4nu5/comprehensive_matchup_chart_for_all_characters/

How have you been Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
( Sorry if this is a little late )

Good luck on the finals, I hope you get a good grade and I hope you enjoy your December! I also enjoy your comprehensive match up sheet!

Comprehensive Match Up Sheet for Smash 4 ( By Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs ): https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/6y4nu5/comprehensive_matchup_chart_for_all_characters/

How have you been Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs ?
NP man. I love studying the Smash 4 meta, and while the matchup chart is far from perfect, it does share some good insight into the smash 4 meta.

And I'm ok. Just studying away. Gonna be looking at study guides and papers for most of the afternoon and evening. Hbu?

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
It's been a while AndreaAC AndreaAC Thanks again :)
How have you been?
:D Definitely! And no problem! Hoping the best result for ya!

xD As for me, about to catch a cold (I love winter in comparison to Rids, but I hate being sick :<), drawing other stuff like a Cuphead parody and some collaborations with a friend, waiting for monday (birthday) to pass the day like any other with some hugs and maybe gifts, I'm not expecting anything extraordinary. Oh, and dealing with the annoyance of my games failing to launch because either NVIDIA, Uplay or Steam decide to suck at the time I want to play the most, it's confusing.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
:D Definitely! And no problem! Hoping the best result for ya!

xD As for me, about to catch a cold (I love winter in comparison to Rids, but I hate being sick :<), drawing other stuff like a Cuphead parody and some collaborations with a friend, waiting for monday (birthday) to pass the day like any other with some hugs and maybe gifts, I'm not expecting anything extraordinary. Oh, and dealing with the annoyance of my games failing to launch because either NVIDIA, Uplay or Steam decide to suck at the time I want to play the most, it's confusing.
Hope you feel better soon <3
And nice!
And happy early b-day!
and that's real annoying :x

I heard Cuphead is amazing. How much does it cost on Steam and is it as hard as everyone says it is?

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
And nice!
And happy early b-day!

I heard Cuphead is amazing. How much does it cost on Steam and is it as hard as everyone says it is?
:'3 Thank you for all, really! xD I'm just gonna be 23 and I'm already not wanting time to go by!

-3- I know, I never know which of the 3 things to blame...but after installing the display driver a milliont times, reseting Uplay over and over , checking Steam's updates, and re-starting a bunch, I could run the stuff!

:O It is, the concept and the art is breathtaking (as a graphic designer, that is what got me the most, alongside the catchy music)! I think it costs around 10 dollars on Steam. xD And from what I have seen from a guy called Tear of Grace that has been playing it, what I see in the gameplay, his rage and infinite suffering tells me that the rumors ARE TRUE.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

And nice!
And happy early b-day!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/268910/Cuphead/
It usually costs twenty dollars ( unless a Steam sale happens ).

I never actually played Cuphead yet ( I wish I did ), but judging from all the youtubers who host this game it looks very difficult and a rage game. Some even call it the "Dark Souls platformer".

NP man. I love studying the Smash 4 meta, and while the matchup chart is far from perfect, it does share some good insight into the smash 4 meta.

And I'm ok. Just studying away. Gonna be looking at study guides and papers for most of the afternoon and evening. Hbu?
Shiny hunting in three Pokemon games ( Heart Gold, Diamond, Ultra Sun ). High School is actually pretty easy so far ( keep in mind that I am in a place that is very strict and forward about education, as well as having great education ).

:'3 Thank you for all, really! xD I'm just gonna be 23 and I'm already not wanting time to go by!

-3- I know, I never know which of the 3 things to blame...but after installing the display driver a milliont times, reseting Uplay over and over , checking Steam's updates, and re-starting a bunch, I could run the stuff!

:O It is, the concept and the art is breathtaking (as a graphic designer, that is what got me the most, alongside the catchy music)! I think it costs around 10 dollars on Steam. xD And from what I have seen from a guy called Tear of Grace that has been playing it, what I see in the gameplay, his rage and infinite suffering tells me that the rumors ARE TRUE.
What is it like to be a graphic designer? Cuphead costs twenty for me. And I wish you the best!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Shiny hunting in three Pokemon games ( Heart Gold, Diamond, Ultra Sun ). High School is actually pretty easy so far ( keep in mind that I am in a place that is very strict and forward about education, as well as having great education ).
Sounds good. I'm guessing that you're in 9th grade?

AndreaAC AndreaAC I see...that's all the more reason to play it lol. I like challenge in games, since multiple games I've tested in the present day seem to be too easy for my liking.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah I guess you do make a good point.

D

Deleted member

I just finished the second days of my entrance exams and there was a physics question involving a fidget spinner and I just want to say I blame the entire internet for this ****.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I think The Androids will be eliminated in the next 2-3 episodes and then probably Freiza afterwards.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Quick reminder to call your senates or some **** to tell them not to kill Net Neutrality. There is literally no good reason for us to be against it and if it's gone, it's not coming back.
Good old Pat the Rat Toomey doesn't pick up his phone. I'll definitely be calling throughout the day again. I must've made 100+ calls this past month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom