• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Sounds good. I'm guessing that you're in 9th grade?

AndreaAC AndreaAC I see...that's all the more reason to play it lol. I like challenge in games, since multiple games I've tested in the present day seem to be too easy for my liking.
xD Yeah, hope you can get it soon! :> I would like to play it too, but I think I will have to learn to have a LOT of patience. The other problem is that I have heard that its kind of complicated to play it using a keyboard and it is pretty much recommended using a controller...and have a couple more just in case your rage is such that you end up throwing it against your wall. xP

Ivander

Smash Legend
So interesting stuff. The Fire Emblem Heroes site has recently updated with Book II stuff, including it's characters.
https://fire-emblem-heroes.com/en/
But what makes it interesting is that Surtr, Loki and Laevatein have some very non-combat like lines as part of their samples, including these particular lines.
Surtr: "The soul I once had vanished in the flames of Muspell."
Loki: "I feel like you put a spell on me. You're so bad."
Laevatein: Voice 1: "My name is that of my blade. I am Laevatein."
..................Voice 3: "Weapons do not think, they act. That is what I was taught."
Just rather interesting to note. Fjorm's voice samples are part of touching her Status screen. And it's interesting to note that compared to Veronica, who has two unused short sentences and Bruno who only has Combat voice line samples, the voice lines from the Book II villains are particularly detailed. May they be building them up for something? Maybe even Laevateinn, considering she has a voice line similar to one of Fjorm's?

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Good old Pat the Rat Toomey doesn't pick up his phone. I'll definitely be calling throughout the day again. I must've made 100+ calls this past month.
You have Toomey as a senator too? That's cool. In which area of Pennsylvania do you live? I'm in Lancaster county rn :)

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Brawlout sure is going all out on the Switch release. They just announced a giveaway on Twitter to win a custom Switch system plus a GameCube controller with adapter (the GameCube controller isn't custom oddly enough). I'm not interested in entering but it looks really sweet.

I'll just go with the upcoming pre-purchase option.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Yeeeesss I've been hoping for something like this.

Complete with a Jojo reference.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Quick reminder to call your senates or some **** to tell them not to kill Net Neutrality. There is literally no good reason for us to be against it and if it's gone, it's not coming back.
This is what happens when Republicans control congress :mad:

You guys might like this, Watchmojo made a list of bad thing's EA's done:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So interesting stuff. The Fire Emblem Heroes site has recently updated with Book II stuff, including it's characters.
https://fire-emblem-heroes.com/en/
But what makes it interesting is that Surtr, Loki and Laevatein have some very non-combat like lines as part of their samples, including these particular lines.
Surtr: "The soul I once had vanished in the flames of Muspell."
Loki: "I feel like you put a spell on me. You're so bad."
Laevatein: Voice 1: "My name is that of my blade. I am Laevatein."
..................Voice 3: "Weapons do not think, they act. That is what I was taught."
Just rather interesting to note. Fjorm's voice samples are part of touching her Status screen. And it's interesting to note that compared to Veronica, who has two unused short sentences and Bruno who only has Combat voice line samples, the voice lines from the Book II villains are particularly detailed. May they be building them up for something? Maybe even Laevateinn, considering she has a voice line similar to one of Fjorm's?
Meanwhile, at the IS office: "**** it, they all know they'll be playable eventually, not like it was ever a secret"

I really want the enemy OCs to be released, even if they were given as 2*. Hopefully Bruno gets in one or two chapters since he was MIA in the last two and Book I had ended eith him trying to find a cure to the curse, my bet is on us getting him in February for obvious reasons.

Imagine Surtr paired with a Dazzling Pain+ Double Savage Blow unit though, chip damage pls

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
TIL that Amaterasu is a boss in TWEWY.
And no, I did not defeat her, in case anyone's wondering.
(Alright, so technically it isn't her, but Progfox's default form somewhat resembles Ammy, even though it's a fox and Ammy's a wolf:p.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just finished the second days of my entrance exams and there was a physics question involving a fidget spinner and I just want to say I blame the entire internet for this ****.
Fidget spinners are the greatest invention of mankind and you can't tell me otherwise.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Did I mention how I’ve been working on a Scooby Doo tv series? It’d be similar but with a darker tone at times. The only main member that is mostly the same as they are always portrayed is Shaggy. The other 3 humans have some quirks to make them more interesting.

..and yes Scooby still will talk.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Did I mention how I’ve been working on a Scooby Doo tv series? It’d be similar but with a darker tone at times. The only main member that is mostly the same as they are always portrayed is Shaggy. The other 3 humans have some quirks to make them more interesting.

Like an actual show being made? Also this is a great reason for me to post this:

Last edited:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779

so will it be on par with mystery inc? thats all that matters right now that show was amazing

D

Deleted member

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection coming to PS4, Xbone, PC, and Switch. Includes Street Fighter I, most versions of II, all versions of III, and the Alpha series.

EDIT: :4greninja:'d

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Like an actual show being made? Also this is a great reason for me to post this:
Well I mean honestly as with everything I do it’s probably not gonna go anywhere, but it’s fun to work on.

so will it be on par with mystery inc? thats all that matters right now that show was amazing
It’s a big influence on my idea. I guess you could say it’d be kinda a remix of that show.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection coming to PS4, Xbone, PC, and Switch. Includes Street Fighter I, most versions of II, all versions of III, and the Alpha series.

EDIT: :4greninja:'d
And the last iterations of II, Alpha and III will have online play and leaderboards.

me: I just started playing fighting games a week ago. Street fighter seems cool, but I have no real way to play most of the series because im Switch only

Capcom: I got you fam

Very happy right now to play some SF and git gud <3

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
11 Mega Man games, 8 Mega Man X games and 12 Street Fighter games, all on the Switch in like the span of a few months.

Capcom is going bonkers.

Chrono.

This is it guys.

The Capcom redemption arc is upon us:
- A good Resident Evil game
- Street Fighter V looking solid with Arcade Edition
- Mega Man 11 is a thing at all
- Mega Man X games being re-released for all consoles
- Monster Hunter World is looking fantastic
- This new Street Fighter compilation which is basically nearly the entire series

Granted MvCI is still looking pretty cheap but if DMC5 is indeed happening we're looking at a new era.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
11 Mega Man games, 8 Mega Man X games and 12 Street Fighter games, all on the Switch in like the span of a few months.

Capcom is going bonkers.
. . .You know, those ARE the two franchises in Smash Bros.

Makes you think. . . *thinking emoji*

D

Deleted member

I realize that the SF collection marks SF3's Nintendo debut, the Alpha series' Xbox debut, and the first time since the Dreamcast era that SF3: New Generation and 2nd Impact are getting home ports.

Chrono.

I realize that the SF collection marks SF3's Nintendo debut, the Alpha series' Xbox debut, and the first time since the Dreamcast era that SF3: New Generation and 2nd Impact are getting home ports.
NG and 2nd Impact getting ported at all is shocking. They've only gotten ported once which was on the Dreamcast like you pointed out.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Someone made a post on r/DDLC about how there is a lack of Sayori content on the sub and I did something that's getting out of hand.

IMG_20171210_232758.jpg

Chrono.

Lmao I remember watching this and agreeing with Max that it seemed way too good to be true.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Also, this could be the first time a lot of these games were ever released on a Nintnedo system. I don't think there's ever been a Nintendo port of any version of SF3 before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom