• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

so heres the deal in the world of leaks so far back when the tmnt were announced we got a massive leak the covered multipe games and went really into nintendo stuff, and its track record is pretty phenominal, thing is it said that devil may cry 5 would be announced at psx

HOWEVER a second leak dedicated to devil may cry 5 from a seperate person unleashed itself and said that it WAS going to be at psx but sony decided to scale back psx in favor of e3(because of the feedback on this years e3)

and then we have a leak the corrobrates on soulcalibur 6 with them goin further into detail on kiliks rival and how they fight

heres the massive leak that was posted here prior
https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/7c9n8i/leakileaks/
heres the devil may cry 5 leak
https://www.resetera.com/threads/le...-5-info-potential-heavy-spoilers-inside.8198/
heres info on the soulcalibur 6 leak
http://shoryuken.com/2017/12/07/sou...tinue-to-swirl-ahead-of-tonights-game-awards/

knowing this and all things considered we may very well be seeing soulcalibur 6 at the january direct(as has been leaked by ea)
it feels strange to have a leak that should have been dead in the water continue too thrive based off of other leaks supporting it after so long
Honestly, leakileaks is still pretty flimsy to me.

The guy has already edited his post several times to add more credibility than he has, which is a big red flag (at least to his FighterZ portion, don't know about the others, but it's enough to cast doubt.)

SC6's supposed Switch version being held back for the direct is still weird to me, why even do that unless you're tying it to the reveal of console exclusive guest characters again and even that doesn't make a lot sense as to why Switch alone was left out.

Don't got much to say about DMC5, but it's probably the rumor I believe the most here but that ain't saying much.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Honestly, leakileaks is still pretty flimsy to me.

The guy has already edited his post several times to add more credibility than he has, which is a big red flag (at least to his FighterZ portion, don't know about the others, but it's enough to cast doubt.)

SC6's supposed Switch version being held back for the direct is still weird to me, why even do that unless you're tying it to the reveal of console exclusive guest characters again and even that doesn't make a lot sense as to why Switch alone was left out.

Don't got much to say about DMC5, but it's probably the rumor I believe the most here but that ain't saying much.
thing is we have this
https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/7imc3b/scvi_listed_for_playstation_4_xbox_one_pc_and/
wherein soul calibur 6 is listed to be on all things revealed and "CONSOLE", like obviously its a mistake but all things present as they are its good to note of this and ride out the wait to january

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'd pretend to be shocked but they did that before and even used Mega Man's Smash render once. Sony likes doing this ****.
Worst part is suing them for stealing someone else's content is worthless, as they'll win due to more money for lawyers. :/

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My walls, somehow my home is colder than outside.

My phone was ****ing dying until it heated up lol.
Just how cold is it there right now? Its finally starting to feel like fall because its in the 40s and I hate it :104:

And the day Im going to williamsburg its gonna be 48 with a low of 33:034:
Worst part is suing them for stealing someone else's content is worthless, as they'll win due to more money for lawyers. :/
Speaking of stolen art, did Nintendo ever steal a persons art?

Chrono.

I'm watching the GameXplain discussion on TGA/BotW DLC and I'm not surprised Andre kinda buried the DLC lol

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Looks like my bad luck with summoning characters in Fire Emblem Heroes continued yesterday.

I managed to accumulate 60 orbs (twenty of which were from the recent giveaway), so I spent them all on the Children of Fate banner in the hopes of puling my boy Shiro. In one of the blue orbs during it...

^THIS is what I got instead of Shiro.

Really, game? You had to give me a lackluster 5-star unit instead of Shiro?

It doesn't help that this Oscar has some bad IVs: -Atk +Def to be exact.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Mfw we gotta wait till E3 to find out if the DMC5 rumors are true.

In the last 5 years, these things happened before DMC5

• Megaman 11
  • A Dragon Ball fighting,game from ArcSys
  • A Retro 2D Sonic game witch was the highest rated in the past
  • Bayonetta 3
  • Soul Calibur 6
  • Kojima left Komani
  • Naruto ended
  • Spider-Man was in the MCU
  • The Cubs (and Astros :yeahboi:) win the World Series
  • Guts got off the boat
  • Cloud and Bayonetta in Smash
  • Star Wars has a new Trilogy
  • Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman were all on the big screen at the same time
  • We got a 2D Metro is
  • Beyond Good and Evil 2
  • The Last Guardian and Final Fantasy 15 finally came out.
  • Hey Arnold: The Jungle Movie happened
  • Gay Marriage was legalize
  • Pikachu talked to Ash

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Just how cold is it there right now? Its finally starting to feel like fall because its in the 40s and I hate it :104:

And the day Im going to williamsburg its gonna be 48 with a low of 33:034:
House is at 34ºF, outside is 41ºF :substitute:

After two days of lows below 25 (thanks, snow) this is fine. But sucks that my house cannot retain heat.

A week ago the avg. was 78ºF, wtf weather.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
In the last 5 years, these things happened before DMC5

• Megaman 11
  • A Dragon Ball fighting,game from ArcSys
  • A Retro 2D Sonic game witch was the highest rated in the past
  • Bayonetta 3
  • Soul Calibur 6
  • Kojima left Komani
  • Naruto ended
  • Spider-Man was in the MCU
  • The Cubs (and Astros :yeahboi:) win the World Series
  • Guts got off the boat
  • Cloud and Bayonetta in Smash
  • Star Wars has a new Trilogy
  • Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman were all on the big screen at the same time
  • We got a 2D Metro is
  • Beyond Good and Evil 2
  • The Last Guardian and Final Fantasy 15 finally came out.
  • Hey Arnold: The Jungle Movie happened
  • Gay Marriage was legalize
  • Pikachu talked to Ash
I'd personally add Ash getting kissed on the lips by Serena to that list. The Pokemon community went nuts when that scene happened.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Speaking of stolen art, did Nintendo ever steal a persons art?
No clue, really.

This is why the newest Sentai leaked, the Phantom Thief squad are gonna make Sony bankrupt
Heh. But seriously, some companies have no shame. Mind you, I know it's hard for companies to take people's suggestions, as they have to credit them as well. Main reason they try to avoid doing so. It would be great if Sony was sued successfully and outed for that, forcing them to not just admit their folly, but also would do wonders for many of the non-corporations, the average person and all.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Good morning, wuts crackin?
Cold... just feels cold...
Also last night I was extremely tired that I went to sleep around 10 pm... and suppose to woke up around 6 but somehow manage to sleep until 9...
Apparently PUBG won the best multiplayer, which is not only great but also understandable that they sort of ignored that category during the ceremony.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Cold... just feels cold...
Also last night I was extremely tired that I went to sleep around 10 pm... and suppose to woke up around 6 but somehow manage to sleep until 9...
Apparently PUBG won the best multiplayer, which is not only great but also understandable that they sort of ignored that category during the ceremony.
At least nailed one of my predictions; Destiny 2 had 6 nominations, but got nada.

I'd personally add Ash getting kissed on the lips by Serena to that list. The Pokemon community went nuts when that scene happened.
And that's how Ash absorbed her youth to remain 10 years old for another season.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
True, but...
I bet a lot of people would be excited for Broly.
Hence the almost noone.

It's fake dude.

EDIT: Same leak says Rose is DLC and from the looks of it he looks to be part of the base roster, they also say DMC5 was gonna be revealed at PSX which didn't happen,as well as SCVI for Switch.

Plus there's been evidence of the orignal reddit post being edited from time to time to damage control.
Well nevermind that makes me happy.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Welp, finished Champion's Ballad.

Motorbikin' is a lot of fun.

Other than that there isn't much to say, it's basically just a bunch of shrine quests and an extra divine beast and boss. Fun, but it didn't really cover any new ground. I think it would integrate better for players who are still doing their first playthrough.

The cutscenes don't really reveal much either, though I did really like the Mipha, Daruk, and Urbosa ones. And the ending was adorable (MIPHA JUST SCUTTLING TOWARDS LINK WAS TOO MUCH).

A new mystery unfolds though - WHO TOOK THE PICTURE!?

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero

Other than that there isn't much to say, it's basically just a bunch of shrine quests and an extra divine beast and boss. Fun, but it didn't really cover any new ground. I think it would integrate better for players who are still doing their first playthrough.

The cutscenes don't really reveal much either, though I did really like the Mipha, Daruk, and Urbosa ones. And the ending was adorable (MIPHA JUST SCUTTLING TOWARDS LINK WAS TOO MUCH).

My bet's on Purah

Chrono.

Obviously Purah.

Snap!

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
lackluster 5-star unit [...] Oscar
Hey, Oscar isn't all that bad. -Atk does hurt him, though he's pretty good if you can get +Spd. Best cavalry user of the Firesweep Lance, actually, which is pretty decent. I think people just look down on him because he was added on the same banner as Nephenee and ended up breaking the pity rates of lots of people who were aiming for her, an unfortunate fate that has befallen a lot of decent units in Heroes - for example, everyone hates Merric and wants him booted out of the 5* pool because he keeps showing up for them uninvited, but he's actually not that bad if you give him a chance (even better now that he can get access to Dark Excalibur).
------
I guess while I'm on the subject of Heroes, I'll show off my latest endeavour, trying to make Lucius great again:
I still need more refining stones so I can get the Dazzling Staff effect on Pain+, and a Camilla to get Savage Blow 3, but he's mostly done. Pain+ having an area of effect is hilarious, especially when stacked with Savage Blow for maximum, er, pain:
With Savage Blow 6 (seal and skill both maxed out), he can achieve 24 damage on multiple enemies every turn, and with the AI being as dumb as it is it's not hard to get them lined up like that. 39 Res makes him a pretty decent mage tank, too, so he can make use of Martyr+ (which his high Atk helps with, too).

I doubt something like this is suddenly going to change everyone's minds on healers being not that useful, but I'm finding him pretty fun so far. :p

Ivander

Smash Legend
so heres the deal in the world of leaks so far back when the tmnt were announced we got a massive leak the covered multipe games and went really into nintendo stuff, and its track record is pretty phenominal, thing is it said that devil may cry 5 would be announced at psx

HOWEVER a second leak dedicated to devil may cry 5 from a seperate person unleashed itself and said that it WAS going to be at psx but sony decided to scale back psx in favor of e3(because of the feedback on this years e3)

and then we have a leak the corrobrates on soulcalibur 6 with them goin further into detail on kiliks rival and how they fight

heres the massive leak that was posted here prior
https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/7c9n8i/leakileaks/
heres the devil may cry 5 leak
https://www.resetera.com/threads/le...-5-info-potential-heavy-spoilers-inside.8198/
heres info on the soulcalibur 6 leak
http://shoryuken.com/2017/12/07/sou...tinue-to-swirl-ahead-of-tonights-game-awards/

knowing this and all things considered we may very well be seeing soulcalibur 6 at the january direct(as has been leaked by ea)
it feels strange to have a leak that should have been dead in the water continue too thrive based off of other leaks supporting it after so long
I'll see what happens.
And of course Namco would rather shove SCV under the rug than actually try to fix things. Like as if they obviously weren't the reason why it did poorly in the first place. :glare:

Chrono.

I'll see what happens.
And of course Namco would rather shove SCV under the rug than actually try to fix things. Like as if they obviously weren't the reason why it did poorly in the first place. :glare:
I mean the characters weren't very popular anyway.

After so long it's probably best to just go back to the drawing board.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I mean the characters weren't very popular anyway.

After so long it's probably best to just go back to the drawing board.
Much like Street Fighter III characters when it first came out, right? Than later on, everybody now wants them back.

At the very least, give us a Sword & Shield wielder/moveset not like Sophitia, Cassandra or Pyrrha. Even something like Abelia's will be fine.

Chrono.

So this game looks crazy. It was apparently initially conceived as someone's fan project based on FFXV. but now it's own thing and it looks amazing.
Much like Street Fighter III characters when it first came out, right? Than later on, everybody now wants them back.

At the very least, give us a Sword & Shield wielder/moveset not like Sophitia, Cassandra or Pyrrha. Even something like Abelia's will be fine.
Vindicated by History is a thing after all.

But in fairness, people didn't really start asking for SF3 characters to be brought back so much until SFV.

D

Deleted member

So this game looks crazy. It was apparently initially conceived as someone's fan project based on FFXV. but now it's own thing and it looks amazing.
That is a fan - made project? Man that looks like a solid game! Props to the makers of that, it looks like that an advanced game company would make. There are some talented fans of games out there!

Chrono.

So, anyone see Nintendo doing more BOTW DLC in the vein of GTA Lost and the Damned or RDR Undead Nightmare? Or hell, more DLC at all.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So, anyone see Nintendo doing more BOTW DLC in the vein of GTA Lost and the Damned or RDR Undead Nightmare? Or hell, more DLC at all.
Nah.

I think they're at the point where they're thinking of doing the next Zelda.

Also it would require a second season pass for them to make more substantial content and I don't think people would react well to that. I know I wouldn't anyway.

I could see them doing more small free stuff like the Rex armour to promote other games but that's about it.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Haha Im not gonna buy a console I really dont care about to play one game. As petty as that sounds
But if you buy a PS4 you can get Monster Hunter AND Persona 5.

Also Yakuza but that game might be a little too wild for you

Chrono.

I think I just saw a man's soul get absolutely destroyed.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Haha Im not gonna buy a console I really dont care about to play one game. As petty as that sounds
Not ultimately petty. If there's not enough games, it's a huge purchase for very little. Money is tight for many people, and consoles take up a lot of room. It's fine missing out on some stuff when you need to carefully spend your money. Sometimes you win some, sometimes you lose some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom