• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I still don't understand **** about Dragonball and universes being deleted(is it like Doki Doki Literature Club???) but how the **** is Broly not in this new DB game???????
They seem to be going with canon stuff for the base roster, and almost all of the movies are non-canon so Broly's out.

He's got a huge fanbase though, so he's basically perfect for DLC.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Haha stupid fanboys whinging about Bayonetta 3 not being on their system. How uncouth. How juvenile. How unbecoming.

In unrelated news, I WANTED SOULCALIBUR VI ON SWITCH DAMMIT NAMCO IS THE WORST SONY PROBABLY PAID THEM WTF :cry:

D

Deleted member

I think BOTW is my favorite Nintendo Switch game so far.
Is Breath of the Wild going to release more DLC? I heard they are planning a two player mode, though I may be wrong. Did they add that yet? Master Mode is fun though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I still don't understand **** about Dragonball and universes being deleted(is it like Doki Doki Literature Club???) but how the **** is Broly not in this new DB game???????
Zeno (the setting's highest-ranked god) is basically a five year old, and he finds that having twelve universes is too confusing, so he's having a tournament where the eight weakest universes fight it out with the losers being obliterated. (They'll definitely be wished back by the end of the arc, since the prize is a set of Dragon Balls with no limitations)

As for Broly not being in there, they seem to be focusing on the main series (the TV series or manga), while Broly's a movie villain, and most of the movie villains are seen as non-canon since the events of the movies are usually impossible due to certain characters being dead, alive, or not having access to certain forms. He'll likely be DLC, unless we get Kale (who's basically a girl Broly that was introduced during the previously-mentioned tournament where the losing universes are destroyed) - then again, Kale's changed enough physically since her introduction, so we could get both.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I think BOTW is my favorite Nintendo Switch game so far.
Is Breath of the Wild going to release more DLC? I heard they are planning a two player mode, though I may be wrong. Did they add that yet? Master Mode is fun though.
The only two player mode I heard of was an unofficial fan mod for the Wii U version in CEMU.

Ivander

Smash Legend
The only two player mode I heard of was an unofficial fan mod for the Wii U version in CEMU.
I saw that too, but by what I also found, Aonuma supposedly wants to have multiplayer on a game with Breath of the Wild's engine. I saw a bunch of things that talk about it, but the closest thing to a real source I could find was this, but this was in 2016.
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2016/06/...th-of-the-wild-next-game-could-be-multiplayer
“I would like to take what I learned from Breath of the Wild and see if we can somehow fuse those learning points into another multiplayer Zelda,” Aonuma told IGN at E3 2016.
Regardless, I would not be surprised if there was a Breath of the Wild-styled Multiplayer game. Just cause everything it had and what you could do felt like it would work just as well with multiplayer.

D

Deleted member

I saw that too, but by what I also found, Aonuma supposedly wants to have multiplayer on a game with Breath of the Wild's engine. I saw a bunch of things that talk about it, but the closest thing to a real source I could find was this, but this was in 2016.
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2016/06/...th-of-the-wild-next-game-could-be-multiplayer

Regardless, I would not be surprised if there was a Breath of the Wild-styled Multiplayer game. Just cause everything it had and what you could do felt like it would work just as well with multiplayer.
Thank you for pointing out that evidence. A Breath of the Wild multi player would actually be pretty fun as you can explore different places faster and experience some good and funny moments together. I hope they make more BOTW updates!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
My dad just randomly asked me if I have heard of Bayonetta 3 (my parents don't care about video games, fyi).

That felt weird.

Chrono.

I'm just glad the whole "Super characters are totally gonna be DLC only" arguments were finally put to bed.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Haha stupid fanboys whinging about Bayonetta 3 not being on their system. How uncouth. How juvenile. How unbecoming.

In unrelated news, I WANTED SOULCALIBUR VI ON SWITCH DAMMIT NAMCO IS THE WORST SONY PROBABLY PAID THEM WTF :cry:
. This may sound mean but if I can’t have soul calibur switch( although I’ll probably buy the PS4 one) then at least we get a highly demanded exclusive. ————————————————— ————- also I find it pretty funny how such a mature character is now basically be highly associated with Nintendo. I’m assuming bayo is the game Reggie teased since he presented it and teased that he was apart of a highly demanded game at the world championships.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I watched it way back when I was still a kid, but it never got past the first arc and I'm pretty sure a lot of episodes were missing even then. I had the SC-like game for the PS2 but I never figured out how to unlock other characters lol
I played it on our Gamecube.
Oh yeah some characters were hard to get.

Also...

Awkward....
For those who still don't know...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Zeno (the setting's highest-ranked god) is basically a five year old, and he finds that having twelve universes is too confusing, so he's having a tournament where the eight weakest universes fight it out with the losers being obliterated. (They'll definitely be wished back by the end of the arc, since the prize is a set of Dragon Balls with no limitations)

As for Broly not being in there, they seem to be focusing on the main series (the TV series or manga), while Broly's a movie villain, and most of the movie villains are seen as non-canon since the events of the movies are usually impossible due to certain characters being dead, alive, or not having access to certain forms. He'll likely be DLC, unless we get Kale (who's basically a girl Broly that was introduced during the previously-mentioned tournament where the losing universes are destroyed) - then again, Kale's changed enough physically since her introduction, so we could get both.
They won’t all be restored. Universe 7 doesn’t give a **** about them except for 6.

Chrono.

They won’t all be restored. Universe 7 doesn’t give a **** about them except for 6.
Honestly, I have a hard time believing they won't be brought back.

In Dragon Ball death is rarely permanent unless you're kinda irrelevant like Raditz (which to be fair applies to the bulk of the Universes, but I still don't see them staying erased.)

I call Grande Padre Grand Priest shenanigans once Universe 7 and 11 are the only ones left (because lets not fool ourselves, 3 and 4 are fodder.)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

In Dragon Ball death is rarely permanent unless you're kinda irrelevant like Raditz (which to be fair applies to the bulk of the Universes, but I still don't see them staying erased.)

I call Grande Padre Grand Priest shenanigans once Universe 7 and 11 are the only ones left (because lets not fool ourselves, 3 and 4 are fodder.)
Honestly I don’t see them all coming back. Remember how they said that there used to be 18 but by Super there is only 13 left. Zen-oh did have plans to erase all 8 of the ones under a mortal rating of 7 so I’m pretty sure that by the time this arc is over there will be only 7 after Universe 6 gets wished back into existence(I think Universe 7 and 11 will end in a draw). Like you said the irrelevant ones never come back and frankly that’s most of the universes fighting, especially 9 and 10. Hell 4 is pretty irrelevant too.

D

Deleted member

My team of Clair/Inigo/Arden/Celica is surprisingly effective, they just need a little bit more meat with proper SI
Hit and Run+Firesweep Lance goes well with a Dancer, Guidance helps Arden move around and Cekica is just a plain nuker who can take care of Green units quickly, especially mages that'd just eat Arden alive.

Eliwood/Nephenee/Takumi/Sonya are having some issues though, and I think it's due to how they can't tank at all. Maybe if I get a Shiro I can switch Nephenee with him

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

IIRC, Vegeta vaguely implies that they plan to bring back the universes after U9 got erased, so it's definitely a possibility that the rest will come back after the tournament's done. At the very least I can't see them leaving 11 dead after the arc since Goku has a lot of respect for those who give him a good fight and I can see that leading to him rescuing it from the abyss.

I will be honest though, when it comes to the tournament, if you're not from 6, 7, or 11 (and even then it's mostly just Jiren, Toppo, and maybe Dyspo) you're pretty much just fodder for the big guys to beat.

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
man i feel bad for the guy who gave up on the brawl out avi because look what just dropped
Man wish Ori was in this and not rivals of aether. I kinda need this indie now that is have 2 indie characters from games I played......tho still low priority tbh.

Chrono.

The composer for Mega Man 11 is the one from the Star Force series. I had a feeling, the music in the trailer sounded very familiar but I couldn't pinpoint why.

This game is in good hands music wise.

Also the game is getting a physical release which is really surprising to me, I 100% expected it to be a digital title.

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I find it hilarious when people ***** about Bayonetta 3 being a Nintendo exclusive like the 2nd.
Would prefer it be multiplat so more sales and more people would play it....though it's fine anyway.

Will sell more on switch than bayonetta 2 on Wii U.

Ivander

Smash Legend
You know, looking Heroes' Support system, despite it working effectively in making weaker units better, I noticed that there are some units who are much better for Supporting than others. Besides those with Distant Counter, like Ike, Xander, etc, there are a couple units who can make some units very strong with Support. Specifically, Eirika, Ephraim, Delthea, Linde, Brave Lucina and PA!Azura.

-With Eirika and Ephraim, they can give +3-4 points for each stat if used with a Rally, but they can also give +3 Atk(+4 for Ephraim when upgraded), +4 Spd and 1 other Stat by +4 and have Reposition to help defend their Support. While you can get any other characters to do the first bit with the help of Seals and a Double Rally Boost, they can't do the latter as they would only have the Seal slot and C-skill slot to boost with.
Eirika and Ephraim work well in general for any Support and they definitely work great with Bladetome users, although they help Infantry Bladetomes the best while Specific Movement Teams(Horse, Flier, Armor) help their respective Bladetomes better.

-Delthea and Linde have access to Dark Aura, which gives +6 to Sword, Axe, Lance and Dragonstone units at the beginning of their turn. While they can do Eirika and Ephraim's job of giving a bunch of boosts to characters around them, they are restricted to the following weapons and so far, there aren't any weapons like the Bladetomes to take advantage of these boosts. But besides that, Delthea and Linde can also give alot of ATK at once to the following weapons, with the help of Drive ATK/Spur ATK.
With Drive ATK, they can give the following weapon wielders a +9 ATK when within 2 spaces. With a Spur ATK Seal, they can give +13 if they are right next to an ally. With Support, they give +15 altogether. That allows even characters like Ninian, who has a low 24 Base Atk and reaches only 38 ATK with Forged Lightning Breath+, to reach dangerous levels of ATK comparable to a +ATK Ike. They especially work well with those with Distant Counter, like Xander, Fjorm or Hector and even more when combined with Fury & either Quick Riposte or Vantage.

-Brave Lucina is one of the Best Supports. Brave Lucina's weapon gives +3 ATK/SPD to all Sword, Lance, Axe, Bow & Dagger users. Combined with either Drive ATK or SPD, she can give the following either +6 ATK or +6 SPD. With a Hone, she can give up to +10 ATK or SPD. And this allows characters to keep said boost within 2 spaces when they attack and she can go beside them at the end of the turn to keep them powered up. She can also give them a mix of +6 ATK & +7 SPD or vice-versa.
Put her as a Support for a character and she can give them +11/12 ATK or SPD or a mix of +7/8 ATK & +8/9 SPD & vice-versa and all within a range space of 2. She can make any weak Sword, Axe, Lance, Bow and Dagger user strong and any strong ones even more stronger.

-PA!Azura's main form of Support comes from her weapon. She instantly gives +3 to all stats to a character she dances for. This is great for Bladetomes as this gives them a big boost in one go and without needing to be by somebody at the beginning of the turn. This is also nice in general for other units. PA!Azura can combine this with the likes of Drives, Spurs and Supports to give them even bigger boosts to their stats.
However, this also has Azura using her Dance more as a Boost Attack rather than an Escape or to Prepare. This can make units vulnerable to Enemy attacks if it's used as such, especially as it may move the character far away from PA!Azura, thus making her Drives/Spurs/Ally Support Boosts unable to reach them. Nevertheless, with the right boosts and Support and choice of tactics, PA!Azura becomes a great Support for any unit.

These 6, compared to other units, can make some units very good with Ally Support. And so far, it's only these 6 that can do such good supporting. And that's mostly because of their weapons. Eirika & Ephraim have Sieglinde and Siegmund, Delthea & Linde have Dark Aura, Brave Lucina has Geirskögul and PA!Azura has Uror.
-4 of them give Field Buffs(Hones/Fortifies) and only one gives Combat Buffs(Spurs).
-One affects only Swords, Axes, Lances and Dragonstones and One affects only Swords, Axes, Lances, Bows and Dagger. The other 3 are universal.
-All of them affect ATK. 2 of them also affect SPD. And 1 also affects DEF & RES.
-3 are Blue Weapons, 1 is a Red Weapon and 1 is a Green Weapon.
-4 are Physical weapons and 1 is a Magic Weapon.
Also, while there are Non-Prf weapons that boosts stats, like Rogue Dagger or Seasonal Weapons like Blessed Bouquet or Cupid Arrow and even a Prf Weapon(Cymbeline) that boosts Atk, they are harder to use as they give their stats after attacking or combat and they must be within a required range to affect allies(like Cymbeline affects only adjacent allies), compared to the above weapons who either
-Give their stats to allies next to them at the beginning of the turn
-Have their Boosts active at all times within 2 spaces
-Simply dance a target to boost them.

You think we should get some more variety in the Support Prf Weapons lists? Maybe some ones that also focus on the other Stats besides ATK? Or give Combat Buffs like Geirskogul?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Be me
>Snowy day
>Waiting for a bus and walking in circles
>Dude wearing very thick clothing arrives, stays next to a public phone shivering a lot
>So much shivering to the point his teeth were doing ting and skraaa
>Man's not hot
>I appear coming from the fog with my face covered with ice and give him a cold stare
>He shivers harder

Wimp

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
>Be me
>Snowy day
>Waiting for a bus and walking in circles
>Dude wearing very thick clothing arrives, stays next to a public phone shivering a lot
>So much shivering to the point his teeth were doing ting and skraaa
>Man's not hot
>I appear coming from the fog with my face covered with ice and give him a cold stare
>He shivers harder

Wimp
[Breaking News: Man found frozen to death at a bus stop in Mexico]

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I did some of Champion's Ballad today. Having fun, though I'm disappointed there wasn't at least a new region or something given the time we waited.

I got all of the EX equipment from the new pack. Pretty nice looking stuff but they don't have particularly interesting effects, nor can they be upgraded. The Ancient Horse gear is very useful though.

The One-Hit Obliterator quest was great, it felt like starting the game all over again but with a new twist. You can kinda cheese it with Ice Arrows though, and the Ice Lizalfos can be dealt with using Fire Arrows.

The Revali quests were a bit obtuse though. They sound simple, but they don't give you proper instructions. In particular, the one where you have to shoot Dinraal's horn actually requires you do it at a specific location, where the horns will start glowing blue.

The Shrines are some of the most interesting in the game, but I wish they had a new aesthetic.

Also it's cool you can re-fight the Blights now. Only with specific equipment though. Revali's Gale+ is great too, it charges in like 2 minutes, if even that.

Story wise there isn't much to it so far. The new Revali cutscene seems to hint at why he has that obnoxious attitude but it's too little too late IMO, it doesn't change how horribly implemented he was. Also seems to hint Link will get his own Divine Beast...I suppose that's the motorbike then? Can't wait to get that.

I'll probably leave it at that for tonight since I'm tired. Next I'll do Urbosa, then Daruk, and then Link's wife.

Last edited:

Chrono.

I did some of Champion's Ballad today. Having fun, though I'm disappointed there wasn't at least a new region or something given the time we waited.

I got all of the EX equipment from the new pack. Pretty nice looking stuff but they don't have particularly interesting effects, nor can they be upgraded. The Ancient Horse gear is very useful though.

The One-Hit Obliterator quest was great, it felt like starting the game all over again but with a new twist. You can kinda cheese it with Ice Arrows though, and the Ice Lizalfos can be dealt with using Fire Arrows.

The Revali quests were a bit obtuse though. They sound simple, but they don't give you proper instructions. In particular, the one where you have to shoot Dinraal's horn actually requires you do it at a specific location, where the horns will start glowing blue.

The Shrines are some of the most interesting in the game, but I wish they had a new aesthetic.

Also it's cool you can re-fight the Blights now. Only with specific equipment though. Revali's Gale+ is great too, it charges in like 2 minutes, if even that.

Story wise there isn't much to it so far. The new Revali cutscene seems to hint at why he has that obnoxious attitude but it's too little too late IMO, it doesn't change how horribly implemented he was. Also seems to hint Link will get his own Divine Beast...I suppose that's the motorbike then? Can't wait to get that.

I'll probably leave it at that for tonight since I'm tired. Next I'll do Urbosa, then Daruk, and then Link's wife.
Yeah they stated last night that the bike is Link's Divine Beast.

D

Deleted member

PA!Azura's main form of Support comes from her weapon. She instantly gives +3 to all stats to a character she dances for. This is great for Bladetomes as this gives them a big boost in one go and without needing to be by somebody at the beginning of the turn. This is also nice in general for other units. PA!Azura can combine this with the likes of Drives, Spurs and Supports to give them even bigger boosts to their stats.
However, this also has Azura using her Dance more as a Boost Attack rather than an Escape or to Prepare. This can make units vulnerable to Enemy attacks if it's used as such, especially as it may move the character far away from PA!Azura, thus making her Drives/Spurs/Ally Support Boosts unable to reach them. Nevertheless, with the right boosts and Support and choice of tactics, PA!Azura becomes a great Support for any unit.
This is basically how I use Axura, as a big ass Rally bot.
Sure, I still use her for actual dancing but if I'm baiting something, that's what I use her for. She has a S-support with Nino and carries both Drive Res and the Spur Res seal(Drive seals when) so that's an extra 9 Res when near her and it allows Nino to just safely bait any non-Red Mages.
Since my other two main units are geared towards baiting(Hector and Joshua), her buffs and Res boosting are just really useful.

Besides, even if using her just as a Dancer, your second action just becomes more powerful overall, there really is no reason for me to run any other Dancers over her.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So I have an idea for how I think the tournament of power will end.
Beerus, Hit and Goku Black (Rose) are in the game.

Accidentally leaked by V-Jump in a scan.

Well I guess those 3 are probably the final reveal sometime during this month.

I guess my trio is pretty much decided now,

D

Deleted member

I don't get the Raviolli hate, I found him a pretty entertaining character tbh, he's a big ass tsundere but he's not aggressive like some common examples and having a Champion that doesn't suck Link's **** is appreciated. The dialogue he has in the fight with the Windblight Ganon is some of my favorite in the game.

He also has the best ability because Raviolli's Gale is just super fun and useful, what even is climbing we just soar three times in a row and then wait 5 irl minutes.

Haven't done Gerudo Desert yet so this may all change though

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Forgot to talk about this earlier, but here's how some of my recent pulls in FE: Heroes went.

As the Halloween banner was drawing to a close, I tried to pull for Nekomata Sakura one last time, but instead I got:

Yep, Halloween Nowi. She is my first 5-star red mage, so I'll make some use out of her. She has -HP +Res for her IVs.

As for my Fjorm banner pulls? Not so lucky...

My first 5-star from that banner:

Oh hey, Bridal Caeda! Not too bad!

*Checks her IVs and learns she has +HP -Atk*

Seriously, the worst IVs I could possibly get?

Few days pass. Let's give it a second try.

A green orb shows up. Oh hey, maybe I'll finally get Deirdre, or even another Hector! Let's see what I get:

...Really? Why did it have to be Spring Camilla? Just... why? I'm not a fan of Camilla at all...

Well, maybe she'll have good IVs--oh you can't be serious.

Spring Camilla ALSO has +HP -Atk IVS.

Two 5-stars units in a row with the worst possible IV spread. This is just unfortunate.

Oh well, at least I've got Halloween Nowi, the free Fjorm, and the free 5-star Joshua to train up for the time being.

In Fate/Grand Order news, I reached some big milestones:

1) My Chu Chulainn finally reached Third Ascension the other day:

Not only is he finally stronger now, but he also got a really nice, slick new armor suit! Can't wait to make even more use of him in F/GO!

2) I finally had a servant reach Max Ascension for the first time: the one and only Oda Nobunaga!

She's really easy to Max Ascend since all she needs are skulls to reach the next ascension stage, so as long as you invested enough during the Nobunaga event, you can easily get her to Max Ascension.

I've been using her a lot more lately, and man, she can really hit like a truck! Those crit gains combined with Arts cards means she can use her Noble Phantasm frequently if used properly.

My only complaint with Nobunaga is that she doesn't get any costume changes with each ascension. I mean, her normal outfit is okay, but I'd like to see some nice new additions here and there to make her feel more fresh as she levels up.

I don't get the Raviolli hate, I found him a pretty entertaining character tbh, he's a big *** tsundere but he's not aggressive like some common examples and having a Champion that doesn't suck Link's **** is appreciated. The dialogue he has in the fight with the Windblight Ganon is some of my favorite in the game.

He also has the best ability because Raviolli's Gale is just super fun and useful, what even is climbing we just soar three times in a row and then wait 5 irl minutes.

The main reason Revali gets hated on is the same reason Takumi got lots of hate when Fire Emblem Fates was first released: namely, they both show hostility toward the main characters of their respective games. While Takumi's reasons for disliking Corrin are also attributed to the latter being raised in the enemy nation for most of his/her life and thus could be used as some agent of destruction, both Takumi and Revali's hostile attitudes towards Corrin and Link respectively come from the fact both are jealous those heroes get all the attention. Takumi and Revali both feel like they should be the real heroes instead.

For me, Revali is my favorite Champion, and one of the main reasons why is because he reminds me of Takumi so much. The new Revali memory even shows a major similarity between the two: they both have the tendency to overwork themselves to the extreme just to improve themselves, and when in the presence of others, they both try to act all mighty and confident to look good, but deep down, they both feel insecure about their abilities.

Last edited:

Chrono.

The Revengeance teaser is still pretty weird since they didn't even talk about it at all after the tease.

Similar case with TWEWY 2.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I don't get the Raviolli hate, I found him a pretty entertaining character tbh, he's a big *** tsundere but he's not aggressive like some common examples and having a Champion that doesn't suck Link's **** is appreciated. The dialogue he has in the fight with the Windblight Ganon is some of my favorite in the game.

Revali's my favorite, honestly.

It's Teba who kinda sucks, and that's mostly due to the Rito arc being borderline filler. I do like his somewhat loner/prideful personality but we don't really get to see it much.

D

Deleted member

The main reason Revali gets hated on is the same reason Takumi got lots of hate when Fire Emblem Fates was first released: namely, they both show hostility toward the main characters of their respective games. While Takumi's reasons for disliking Corrin are also attributed to the latter being raised in the enemy nation for most of his/her life and thus could be used as some agent as destruction, both Takumi and Revali's hostile attitudes towards Corrin and Link respectively come from the fact both are jealous those heroes get all the attention. Takumi and Revali both feel like they should be the real heroes instead.

For me, Revali is my favorite Champion, and one of the main reasons why is because he reminds me of Takumi so much. The new Revali memory even shows a major similarity between the two: they both have the tendency to overwork themselves to the extreme just to improve themselves, and when in the presence of others, they both try to act all mighty and confident to look good, but deep down, they both feel insecure about their abilities.
It's ironic because people always complai about characters constantly praising the main character(like Cirrin and Robin) but when a character isn't fond of them they're also hated.
Revali's my favorite, honestly.

It's Teba who kinda sucks, and that's mostly due to the Rito arc being borderline filler. I do like his somewhat loner/prideful personality but we don't really get to see it much.
Teba was fine, he was a cool guy.
Death Mountain was what felt fillery to me, nothing really happens and it doesn't seem like the Gorons are that much affected by the Divine Beast. At least with the Rito there's a bunch of dialogue that showcases how much they were affected but I still wish it was something more like the Zoras where the rain is integrated into the gameplay and we all know why rain is the worst, which alongside the relevance Mipha is given unlike the other Champions, makes the Zora arc more palpable and a sense of tension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom