• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Lotte from Little Witch Academia probably has one of the most cutest eyes for Nendoriod figures... without the glasses of course
I'm guessing we will also be getting Diana and Ursula figures soon.
Also this Akko animal crossing fanart is cut but also a bit weird...
I watched 100 episodes of Zatch Bell in a month and since then I managed to watch 20 more episodes.
The Plan To Watch List curse is real too but maybe I'll break it once I'm on vacation
I've have been a fan of Zach Bell way back to when it was still ongoing. We've watch the episodes, and sadly the anime didn't continue after the 2nd arc where they defeat that giant Mamodo...
We've later on kept following the manga to the very end and eventually bought all the volumes of the manga. Hope I can do that too with My Hero Academia.
We even play the GBA games and the two GC games, one on the GC was pretty much like Smash Bros and another was a bit like SC but with projectiles and those spells.....
There was also that cool card game where you put the cards in a mini spell book and duke it out by attacking the opponent to flip his or her spell book, every page will earn you an MP which what you will need to attack (You can also earn MP by some scenario cards or take MP in order to use limit your opponents), the person who got flipped to the last page first loses.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
OoT is the Best Zelda game :V

Why is the FE: Warriors Fates DLC not an international release I want the :4corrinf: Hoshido outfit because it looks better than the Nohr one :ohwell: also I need to have an actual Spear user that's not weak to bows :ohwell:..

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Were there any awards for Horizon Zero Dawn?

Since BotW won the award or whatever now's a good time to ask: What are everyone's favorite Zelda games?
3rd best: Skyward Sword
Uses its imprecise controls to create an avant-garde tale about how luck affects your future more than skill.

2nd best: Link's Crossbow Training
The most open game in the series. Never before has a game immersed me in its world like this one.

Best: Ripened Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love
A sublime, erotic journey through the skies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Kinda funny how Brawlout's releases was handled. When it was first revealed back in July '16, it stated that Steam, Xbox One, & PlayStation 4 would all get it "Early 2017" (with no mention of any Nintendo system).

Yet Steam got it (in Early Access form) on April '17, Switch gets it this month after it was surprisingly revealed back in August, and finally Xbox One & PlayStation 4 are now scheduled for "Early 2018".

Kind of curious what was going on in the background.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I approve of this being on my feed.

I'm OK with Rosalina being Tornado.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I find it hilarious when people ***** about Bayonetta 3 being a Nintendo exclusive like the 2nd.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I find it hilarious when people ***** about Bayonetta 3 being a Nintendo exclusive like the 2nd.
I dearly hope you never got upset about a game not getting ported to a Nintendo system.

Otherwise that's some hypocrisy right there.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I dearly hope you never got upset about a game not getting ported to a Nintendo system.

Well I have all 3 current consoles so it doesn’t matter, I just prefer everything on the Switch.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Once again, FEH Reddit delivers.

This is my headcanon now. Tharja & Faye just going at it DBZ-style while Sigurd & Dorcas chill and talk about their wives.

Also, the artist for Dorcas and Arden did a "Vote for Dorcas" artwork.
Now, what B-skill should I give for my Lyn? Escape Route or Vantage?

Edit: Also, for those who have Ephraim and plan on getting him his Siegmund upgrade, it actually works in tandem with Windsweep.
Possibly a glitch, but if it stays, Ephraim & Windsweep just got terrifying, especially as Phantom Speed exists.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Eeeeeeh Bayonetta's different from most cases. The first game didn't do well enough to have Microsoft OR Sony interested in a sequel, Nintendo went up to them and offered to fund the game themselves, making it an exclusive. 3 might be because of Smash familiarity now helping

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Eeeeeeh Bayonetta's different from most cases. The first game didn't do well enough to have Microsoft OR Sony interested in a sequel, Nintendo went up to them and offered to fund the game themselves, making it an exclusive. 3 might be because of Smash familiarity now helping
And it's still something out of the control of the fans. If it's fine for Nintendo fans to be upset about things
like Monster Hunter, this is fine too.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
And it's still something out of the control of the fans. If it's fine for Nintendo fans to be upset about things
Again, it's the circumstances. Monster Hunter is just odd as the franchise became one of Capcom's cashcows since it hit Nintendo systems and when the next big budget installment doesn't come on the system of the company Monster Hunter performs better on, it strikes as a very strange decision.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I think alot more fans are complaining about Capcom being slow with Monster Hunter Double Cross/Generations 2 for Western Switches than they are about Monster Hunter Worlds not coming to Switch.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I think alot more fans are complaining about Capcom being slow with Monster Hunter Double Cross/Generations 2 for Western Switches than they are about Monster Hunter Worlds not coming to Switch.
No, it's both I feel. Worlds IS a brand new game with new everything that's exciting to fans

btw Opopo you aren't wrong in that it's hypocritical, it's just that I personally feel the context is a little different

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Yeah you're not legally allowed to complain about Bayonetta fans wanting it on PS4 or PC or whatever if you're a Nintendo Switch fan who's ever wanted another game on Switch.

The Switch port-begging has been the most obnoxious I've ever seen.

And when they don't get it they go all "WELL THE SWITCH IS TOO GOOD FOR YOUR GAME ANYWAY" like a low-tier tsundere and I just wanna smack them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Lotte from Little Witch Academia probably has one of the most cutest eyes for Nendoriod figures... without the glasses of course

I'm guessing we will also be getting Diana and Ursula figures soon.
Also this Akko animal crossing fanart is cut but also a bit weird...

I've have been a fan of Zach Bell way back to when it was still ongoing. We've watch the episodes, and sadly the anime didn't continue after the 2nd arc where they defeat that giant Mamodo...
We've later on kept following the manga to the very end and eventually bought all the volumes of the manga. Hope I can do that too with My Hero Academia.
We even play the GBA games and the two GC games, one on the GC was pretty much like Smash Bros and another was a bit like SC but with projectiles and those spells.....
There was also that cool card game where you put the cards in a mini spell book and duke it out by attacking the opponent to flip his or her spell book, every page will earn you an MP which what you will need to attack (You can also earn MP by some scenario cards or take MP in order to use limit your opponents), the person who got flipped to the last page first loses.
I watched it way back when I was still a kid, but it never got past the first arc and I'm pretty sure a lot of episodes were missing even then. I had the SC-like game for the PS2 but I never figured out how to unlock other characters lol
Oh, I've known about the rumours but I thought they had confirmed them
Now, what B-skill should I give for my Lyn? Escape Route or Vantage?
Wrath with Moonbow :^)
Edit: Also, for those who have Ephraim and plan on getting him his Siegmund upgrade, it actually works in tandem with Windsweep.
Wait, he can doubke WITH WINDSWEEP?
Ephraim is the new meta

Ivander

Smash Legend

Possibly a glitch, but if it stays, Ephraim & Windsweep just got terrifying, especially as Phantom Speed exists.
Okay, I found out how this worked. Basically, much like how a Breaker skill against Wary Fighter cancel each other out and it than goes back to mattering about Speed on if a Double happens or not, basically Siegmund's new effect + Windsweep's no Follow-up effect cancel each other out, thus when it comes to doubling, it now relies on Ephraim's speed on if he doubles or not. If he has 5+ Speed over the enemy's Speed, he can double. Otherwise, he doesn't double.
And by what I heard, he actually can reach good Speed numbers with the right setup. Basically, if he's a +Spd, he can reach 29 Speed rather than 25 when a normal IV. Than you give him either Fury or Life & Death which gives him an additional 3/5 Speed, making it 32/34. Than you give him a SPD Seal to get to 35/37. Supporting him will make it 37/39 and 39/41 when paired with another ally. Have that ally be Brave Lucina, with her Prf Weapon, Drive Speed and Hone Speed Seal, which gives him an additional 10 Speed, making it 49/51 Speed altogether depending on whether you chose Fury or Life & Death.
Wrath with Moonbow :^)

Wait, he can doubke WITH WINDSWEEP?
Ephraim is the new meta
I don't have a Spare Nephenee and you'd be crazy if you think I'm going to SI my Free Summon +Spd/-Res Nephenee who helped me so much during the Black Knight Tempest Trial.
I do have a Spare Cecilia and Lon'qu though, hence why I'm asking which one should I do? Escape Route or Vantage?

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Funny thing is, by this metric being passed around I'm actually allowed to drink tears because every game I would have normally wanted for the Switch at the moment is being ported to it already. Sonic Mania, Sonic Forces, Terraria, Mega Man 11. . .

But unlike Bayonetta 2 I actually haven't seen that many people salted yet, so there's no one for me to even have an opinion on.

Chrono.

Looked at the Zelda DLC and yeah I'm in no rush to get it.

Not really that interested in 16 Kaizo Shrines and everything else is very whatever.

The bonus boss is pretty legit though and has some godly music.

D

Deleted member

love too have console wars arguments like it's 2006
The console and PC group is going to be like "we have 4k, we win.". The Nintendo group is going to be like "We got better games and Nintendo is a better company than you." I feel like it has always been a war between consoles. And then the PC - master race interfer and it turns into chaos.

D

Deleted member

Okay, I found out how this worked. Basically, much like how a Breaker skill against Wary Fighter cancel each other out and it than goes back to mattering about Speed on if a Double happens or not, basically Siegmund's new effect + Windsweep's no Follow-up effect cancel each other out, thus when it comes to doubling, it now relies on Ephraim's speed on if he doubles or not. If he has 5+ Speed over the enemy's Speed, he can double. Otherwise, he doesn't double.
And by what I heard, he actually can reach good Speed numbers with the right setup. Basically, if he's a +Spd, he can reach 29 Speed rather than 25 when a normal IV. Than you give him either Fury or Life & Death which gives him an additional 3/5 Speed, making it 32/34. Than you give him a SPD Seal to get to 35/37. Supporting him will make it 37/39 and 39/41 when paired with another ally. Have that ally be Brave Lucina, with her Prf Weapon, Drive Speed and Hone Speed Seal, which gives him an additional 10 Speed, making it 49/51 Speed altogether depending on whether you chose Fury or Life & Death.

I don't have a Spare Nephenee and you'd be crazy if you think I'm going to SI my Free Summon +Spd/-Res Nephenee who helped me so much during the Black Knight Tempest Trial.
I do have a Spare Cecilia and Lon'qu though, hence why I'm asking which one should I do? Escape Route or Vantage?
Ephraim is gonna make Windsweep builds not a meme the absolute madman.
Does this mean it also works with Assassin's Bow and no one ever mentioned that? Not like it matters because lol daggers lol

I'd say Escape Route then.
It doesn't work as well with the 50% requirement but Lyn should focus on being a purely Player Phase unit. You could even use Hit and Run or another movement skill if you have one of those.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It's fine to be disappointed about a game not coming to the console you prefer.

Just don't be a ***** about it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
This was for Budokai 2 coverage. I know it was mostly Buu Saga stuff, but man I wish this was incorporated into the actual cover.

Now, time to enjoy the long drought of news regarding Soul Calibur 6.

Also, the leaked FighterZ characters were pretty expected. Which is fine by me since one of those fighters is someone I really wanted in.

D

Deleted member

I still don't understand **** about Dragonball and universes being deleted(is it like Doki Doki Literature Club???) but how the **** is Broly not in this new DB game???????

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ephraim is gonna make Windsweep builds not a meme the absolute madman.
Does this mean it also works with Assassin's Bow and no one ever mentioned that? Not like it matters because lol daggers lol

I'd say Escape Route then.
It doesn't work as well with the 50% requirement but Lyn should focus on being a purely Player Phase unit. You could even use Hit and Run or another movement skill if you have one of those.
I believe Windsweep does work with Assassin's Bow. It's just that it only works against Dagger units and Dagger units aren't a common occurrence, so it wasn't exactly useful. Compare this to Ephraim who can Follow-up whenever above 90% Health, thus being effective against everybody.

And yeah, I was thinking Escape Route since Lyn is mostly a Player Phase character, but I was also thinking Vantage as that could allow her to potentially finish off an enemy she failed to defeat before that enemy finishes off her. And I don't have a spare Clair or Clive to give Hit & Run.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's fine to be disappointed about a game not coming to the console you prefer.

Just don't be a ***** about it.
Thank you. Somebody needed to say that here.

Somebody needed to say that as well. It has been evident ever since Bayonetta's release in Smash Four that her future games will probably be Nintendo - exclusive. Especially considering they are doing this twice, so I do think it is evident that the future Bayonetta games will be a Nintendo - exclusive. The other fans ( Xbox, PS4, PC ) should stop complaining and understand that Bayonetta's future games will almost be guaranteed a Nintendo - exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom