• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I did my free summon today for that new banner. And boy I was not disappointed!
. 4A9B155F-D012-432C-88E0-0994968B78BE.png On top of this I was aiming for emphariam so I pulled another blue and got: C0DD23F5-422B-4D45-A4A2-22E6B2C1EA7D.png Pretty happy with this. I was going to promote my roderick eventually and had really wanted hinoka I wish I had the orbs for he whole session. Would have been crazy if I got lyn or takumi as well. Hoping to pull emphariam or lyn before the end of it. Their ivs aren’t to bad either for who I pulled. Hinoka is plus hp minus def which could be worse. With buffs it evens her out. Roderick is plus speed minus def which is pretty good as he’s fast and strong. Calvary buffs will negate his def bane and the fire sweep lance helps protect him a bit.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Totally agreed, but does this mean I cannot even bring up Xenoblade Chronicles 2? Isn't it more reasonable if we just don't discuss about character's design? This is just my own thoughts here everyone, as for mod please consider this question fairly.
You can still talk about it as much as you like. It wouldn't be fair of me to restrict you from discussing it. The key here is simply making sure that you can still discuss it without causing arguments to get too heated, disrespectful, or any sort of negative emotion combo.

Rizen

Smash Legend
But uhh so is Bowser so uhh... yeet. :bowsermelee:

I'm 100% sure we'll never rid Ridley discussions. Nobody takes them nearly as serious as they use to.

And they'll never ban XB2 discussions. People will stop whining about the designs after awhile. Same ****- different game.
I was just kidding. I've seen how those discussions go lol.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You can still talk about it as much as you like. It wouldn't be fair of me to restrict you from discussing it. The key here is simply making sure that you can still discuss it without causing arguments to get too heated, disrespectful, or any sort of negative emotion combo.
I will... but... I don't think it was me that was causing those negative emotion combo...

I guess it is best to
A. Don't talk about XC2 in this thread for a while. (Thanks Swamp)
B. Talk about XC2 but don't give a damn on those quotes that mocks the designs or merely criticize the pointless aspects of the game.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So both One Piece and DMX collection aren't on Switch?

Switch could have run the collection at least.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
My mom is putting up the christmas tree... On the 7th.
So I just simply ask out of curiosity " Why is the tree going up so early??"

Then she starts yellin at me. All shes been doing is yelling at people since the start of ****ing december. Yelling at my dad, yelling at my sister, yelling at me, yelling at all 3 of us at the same time
That feels so foreign to me, haha. I pretty much always put mine up on Black Friday, and take it down the first weekend of January. :p
I will... but... I don't think it was me that was causing those negative emotion combo...

I guess it is best to
B. Talk about XC2 but don't give a damn on those quotes that mocks the designs or merely criticize the pointless aspects of the game.
For the record, calling the opposition's complaints "pointless" is the exact type of argumentative wording you were told not to do.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Devil May Cry collection announced out of nowhere. (no switch)

suspicious timing :p
Even though I doubt it will happen, I really hope that this means that we get a Devil May Cry 5 announcement at the Game Awards tonight. (or at least a DMC5 announcement in general)

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

I guess it is best to
Just drop the subject for now, ok? By continuing to talk about this issue, it's just going to prolong the issue when it's best to just move on immediately.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
We don't put up the tree anymore. Its just the two of us and neither of us really care for the holiday much anymore.

I'm not a fan of putting up the lights anyways.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Anyone got a favorite Christmas special? Mine is probably the Year without a Santa Claus stop motion one. It's got a lot of charm and zany characters (Snow Miser love :love:)

D

Deleted member

@Team Sigurd: how many times do we have to tell you all to stop putting the Army Leader as your Castle Leader!?

Also, press F to pay respects
Jeorge is basically Takumi without CC with more Res(Def and Atk are the same at Neutral) and less Spd and HP.
Poor guy was never relevant.
My mom is putting up the christmas tree... On the 7th.
So I just simply ask out of curiosity " Why is the tree going up so early??"

Then she starts yellin at me. All shes been doing is yelling at people since the start of ****ing december. Yelling at my dad, yelling at my sister, yelling at me, yelling at all 3 of us at the same time
But... it's already December? It's already time to put up christmas decor.
So I did my free summon today for that new banner. And boy I was not disappointed!
. View attachment 134303 On top of this I was aiming for emphariam so I pulled another blue and got: View attachment 134304 Pretty happy with this. I was going to promote my roderick eventually and had really wanted hinoka I wish I had the orbs for he whole session. Would have been crazy if I got lyn or takumi as well. Hoping to pull emphariam or lyn before the end of it. Their ivs aren’t to bad either for who I pulled. Hinoka is plus hp minus def which could be worse. With buffs it evens her out. Roderick is plus speed minus def which is pretty good as he’s fast and strong. Calvary buffs will negate his def bane and the fire sweep lance helps protect him a bit.
>2 5* in the first session
Give me your luck

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Anyone got a favorite Christmas special? Mine is probably the Year without a Santa Claus stop motion one. It's got a lot of charm and zany characters (Snow Miser love :love:)
Jim Carey's How The Grinch Stole Christmas. I'm watching it right now.

People don't realize this, but it's actually just a well made ytp.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
We don't put up the tree anymore. Its just the two of us and neither of us really care for the holiday much anymore.

I'm not a fan of putting up the lights anyways.
Wish I lived with you. Right at December, they start decorating and guess where the mother****ing decorations are? in the attic and the attic is in my room so I have people walking in and out of my room all december up until Christmas. Luckly, they stopped going into the attic early this year so yay

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Probably Rudolph, though for songs in general the Snow Miser and Heat Miser songs are probably my favorites, followed by You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch.

Mainly because all three are doable karaoke numbers for me, but I digress. :p

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

DMX!?

Who else is gonna give it to ya? Also, kind of sucks about the DMC collection not getting on Switch. But they had one not that long ago. Like, at least the last set of Mega Man ones before Legacy was on PS2 and Gamecube.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Lyn came home for me.
Took me about a 100 Orbs, but I finally got her. The Pity Rate got high, but I took a risk and it payed off. She's +HP/-RES, which isn't too bad. Plus I actually got a good bunch of fodder and characters. I got 2 Roys, 2 Eirikas, 2 A!Tikis, a Cain, an M!Corrin, a Chrom, a Lon'qu, a Selena, a Tharja, a Fae, a Palla, a Laslow, a Mae, an Odin, an Athena, a Henry, a Fir, a Seth and a Raigh.

Now to start racking up Orbs again. Luckily I left some of the Story Maps, so hopefully I can get a good bunch of Orbs in time for Christmas.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sharing this because there's a 2-second mention of EO in it
Though really, MiA would be a great fit for a game if done right.
Keyword being "if"

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So Super Bomberman R got a small update yesterday where they renamed Pyramid Head Bomber's special ability from "Execution" to "Judgement".

Kind of pointless when the character in question is known for brutally slaughtering his victims.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So Super Bomberman R got a small update yesterday where they renamed Pyramid Head Bomber's special ability from "Execution" to "Judgement".

Kind of pointless when the character in question is known for brutally slaughtering his victims.
It doesn't really matter, when Judgement works just as fine when you take into point why Pyramid Head was around in Silent Hill 2. It works either way.

Last edited:
If Nightmare before Christmas counts, that one. I watch it every year.

Otherwise I would probably go with year without a santa claus too. Admittedly, all i remember is heat and snow miser haha.

D

Deleted member

Holy :4palutena:, Chapter 6's end from Xenoblade 2 turned my guts upside-down.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I honestly love so many. But if I had to make a choice, it's probably good ol' Rudolph.

But the worst holiday special I've seen (or any kind of video period) is hands down the Star Wars Holiday Special (seriously, don't ****ing touch it).

Ivander

Smash Legend
Definitely got some nice IVs among the Heroes I got. M!Corrin is +SPD/-RES, Chrom is +ATK/-DEF, one of the Eirikas is +ATK/-RES and Seth is +ATK/-DEF. So despite me losing a whole bunch of Orbs, I did get quite a bunch of good characters to use alongside Lyn.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Muppet Christmas Carol. I know Michael Kane's been in a lot of movies but he'll have a place in my heart for his performance in that movie.

Chrono.

It's not too surprising actually.

The OP game (Project Dawn as it was known previously) has been in development for quite some time, there's a very good chance they just didn't know about the Switch until it was too late.

As for DMC, I can see the Switch running 1-3 without issues but 4 is far more demanding especially the special edition.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Chuck Jones' How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Still great to this day.

Also, The Mega Man 2.5D version of Time Man's theme is really good.

D

Deleted member

Favorite Christmas special? Well, I'm a man of taste so, obviously, I only watch the most high quality ones

D

Deleted member

Man, I'm so happy that Kohei Horikoshi (author of My Hero Academia) did a collab poster for Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

All those years of fanboying paid off. Good on him :')

I want a cleaner version because I need this as my screensaver.

Horikoshi was basically like this all these years
"Tatooin Station"
"Dagobah Park"
"Hosu City"
"Let me draw an official Star Wars poster already please I beg you Town"

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Make a Made In Abyss video game... And if it's on Switch...and release to the west too.
Buy it say one hands down
And I remember these fanarts I found on Twitter.
IMG_20170930_174423.jpg
IMG_20170930_174440.jpg

Attachments

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
For the record, calling the opposition's complaints "pointless" is the exact type of argumentative wording you were told not to do.
Saying it's pointless is my own perspective sorry,nevetheless I do think those complaints should not entire covered judging a video games gameplay.
I will talk about my 35 hours gameplay thoughts on Xenoblade Chronicles 2 real soon, but it might not be posted here,becausr chances are after I have my own review on Xenoblade Chronicles 2 gameplay there will be other users complain about the designs immediately... It's not like something that is banned to do but it tends to be annoying when this happens at least for me. But if this happens again, I will not gonna even say anything next time.

Last edited:
Saying it's pointless is my own perspective sorry,nevetheless I do think those complaints should not entire covered judging a video games gameplay.
I will talk about my 35 hours gameplay thoughts on Xenoblade Chronicles 2 real soon, but it might not be posted here,becausr chances are after I have my own review on Xenoblade Chronicles 2 gameplay there will be other users complain about the designs immediately... It's not like something that is banned to do but it tends to be annoying when this happens at least for me. But if this happens again, I will not gonna even say anything next time.
Dude, seriously. A mod told you to stop.

Just drop the subject for now, ok? By continuing to talk about this issue, it's just going to prolong the issue when it's best to just move on immediately.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So the Switch is getting both Outlast games.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is a video game.

It is a sequel to Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles X. It is now available for the Nintendo Switch, a console that costs $300, while the game itself is $60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom