• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I was kinda sad because Takumi had been in so many banners recently(Threaten Spd, T&H BHB and the VG) that I didn't think he'd come back so soon and he is one of the units I want the most to come home alongside Jaffar, Ninian and Innes so I summoned right away in the new banner and
Free Summon blesses me! He came home! Now I have to decide between him and Eliwood to refine their weapons so that's not so good but I think I'll go for the Fujin Yumi buff
+HP/-Res no complaints here

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So, um.

Let's discuss this, shall we?

Let's discuss all of this.

Why did no one tell me geese have murder tongues? Why did no one tell me a lot of things in this image?
Man... birds creep me out.

As weird as that might be.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Phew...Finally managed to finish the Dragonborn DLC storyline in Skyrim, finally able to reassign some perk points and avoid the Quick Reflexes glitch...

But damn that was one heck of an epic boss fight...not to mention
YOU GET TO RIDE A FRIKKIN DRAGON!!!
Still a lot to do in Solsteim it seems...
That was awesome. If you do the quest where you have to find the dark elf wizard's assistant be sure to find her right away. There's a glitch where she won't spawn if you wait too long and you can't complete the quest and miss out on a black book. That happened to me :(

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I think you took a joke WAAAAAAAY too personally.
I know I know, but you know she truly thinks the designs are bad right?
And talk to those who take the sexualized character designs seriously before too... just saying...

Also not to spoil anything, but I actually give those people a benefit of a doubt where there was one scene that was so anime cilche that I thought it was pretty unnecessary, but I still think there was a reason for that...

D

Deleted member

People are doing a top 5 favorite Pokemon, huh?
Might as well...

1. Chandelure
2. :4greninja:
3. Decidueye
4. :212:
5. Golisopod

------

But that's not why I'm here.... Does anyone know how I can delete my account?

D

Deleted member

Tacomeat at base is so much better than Jeorge, this isn't even funny, it's just sad.
I can't wait to upgrade his Fujin Yumi and turn him into a teleporting maniac
*Teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, Nohrian Scum!"
People are doing a top 5 favorite Pokemon, huh?
Might as well...

1. Chandelure
2. :4greninja:
3. Decidueye
4. :212:
5. Golisopod

------

But that's not why I'm here.... Does anyone know how I can delete my account?
Please don't do it, you have so much yet to live.

D

Deleted member

Please don't do it, you have so much yet to live.
Sorry, but I have to.
I'm already 4 months into my eleventh year at school, and I'm at a terrible postion. Why? Because I'm addicted to this website.
Last night, I went to bed at like 3 am because I worked on a school project... You wanna know why it took so long? Because I was busy posting here.
Hell, last week I had a history project that I barely touched despite the fact the deadline was the next ****ing day because I was on Smashboards.
It's exactly like a drug - I know it's not good for me, but I don't stop. And I tried everything - I told my parents to lock away my 3DS and Wii U, and if you look at some of the previous pages, you can see that I attempted to take a break - twice - and yet, here I am.
It's bad for both my grades and my mental health (I think I cried more than 2 times this year, and I'm almost 17), and the only solution to this is to delete my account. I'm planning to return once I graduate, but for now it's best that I leave this place.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So... bad design is what you pay attention to first and foremost? Even when it's literally just your personal opinion? And I already know your reason for saying those designs are bad so I'm not gonna even bother...
It's more proper if you say Newt's design is bad even though I personally don't think it is, I do say this Blade is pretty sexualized.... of course lol. That said I know some users here becomes pretty antipathy regarding those designs... after all the discussion debacle...

It's pretty ridiculous to only mention about character's design in a gameplay screenshot this time if you ask me... not to mention when it seems like only Xenoblade 2 is getting this kind of treatment...

And yeah I know that Daisy's Melee trophy also has a third eye but it was under her hair... and it doesn't blink.
You understood the joke but felt the need to defend ***** simulator 2017 even when it's been universally praised outside the ****ty designs
banginheadcomputer.gif

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Still want to know how to delete ny account, btw...
If you plan to return in the future, just ask for a temporal ban.
To delete you account, as Opo said, you need an admin.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Who exactly should I talk to?
Any admin, really. Explain the situation and bring up the fact that there's precedence, and you should be good to go.

D

Deleted member

If you plan to return in the future, just ask for a temporal ban.
To delete you account, as Opo said, you need an admin.
Can't I make a new account if my old one is deleted?

Any admin, really. Explain the situation and bring up the fact that there's precedence, and you should be good to go.
I see. I still need to make sure whether I want my current account to be banned or straight up removed, but I'll keep that in mind.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Can't I make a new account if my old one is deleted?
Yes, but deletion seems like a definite measure; users leave their accounts unactive for years before returning, you could do that.
But the decision is yours.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You understood the joke but felt the need to defend ***** simulator 2017 even when it's been universally praised outside the ****ty designsView attachment 134300
How was this even a defend when you just simply express your opinion? So far the ones we see are usually those who are even more offended... which um use some words that I do't wanna mention... because it was just absurd...

I personally think that your previous would be a joke if you haven't mention it several times before. Hell, the screen doesn't really directly link to the design since you only see her back...

Sorry if I feel like I am in rant mode, but just next time how about we try to discuss on XC2's gameplay first please?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
User was warned for this post
How was this even a defend when you just simply express your opinion? So far the ones we see are usually those who are even more offended... which um use some words that I do't wanna mention... because it was just absurd...

I personally think that your previous would be a joke if you haven't mention it several times before. Hell, the screen doesn't really directly link to the design since you only see her back...

Sorry if I feel like I am in rant mode, but just next time how about we try to discuss on XC2's gameplay first please?
I made a JOKE. Which you got upset about. It was CLEARLY a joke as I said Daisy. You understood the joke yet you whined. This need to defend a ****ing game is one of the reasons I'm glad I'm not touching the game, and I was upset last week as I had to cancel a collector's edition preorder. "Waaaaah 8 out of 10 is too low!" is something only a ****ing moron would say

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Can you maybe not bring up Xenoblade 2 for a day?

I say that as someone who thinks the game looks stellar.

I made a JOKE. Which you got upset about. It was CLEARLY a joke as I said Daisy. You understood the joke yet you whined. This need to defend a ****ing game is one of the reasons I'm glad I'm not touching the game, and I was upset last week as I had to cancel a collector's edition preorder. "Waaaaah 8 out of 10 is too low!" is something only a ****ing moron would say
You shut up too.

You two are feeding off of each other.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yes, but deletion seems like a definite measure; users leave their accounts unactive for years before returning, you could do that.
But the decision is yours.
Well then, I'm off asking a mod for a ban.
If anyone wants to contact me for whatever reason, there's a link to my Twitter in my profile... I'm probably not gonna be too active there either, but I'll be there occasionally.
If not, see ya on June 28, 2019.
Edit: Until I get banned, I'll stick around.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Oh and I'm leaving the discord server, which shouldn't be that big of a deal since I had less presence there than Kellam.

Chrono.

Can confirm.

She apparently voiced a character in my favourite anime, I had to do a double take when I saw the name in the credits when I was re-watching it a couple of months ago.
That's interesting.

Given how there's only one real source at the moment (Hollywood Reporter) there's definitely a good chance it's a **** up.

D

Deleted member

I swear if this thread ends up banning XC2 discussions before "Ridley in Smash" discussions I'm gonna be really disappointed with all of you.

and **** fairy types. Dragons used to be a lot better before them.
Dragons needed a nerf.
You know who didn't need a merf though? Dark types. Only Psychic can be somehow worse than it
Well then, I'm off asking a mod for a ban.
If anyone wants to contact me for whatever reason, there's a link to my Twitter in my profile... I'm probably not gonna be too active there either, but I'll be there occasionally.
If not, see ya on June 28, 2019.
Edit: Until I get banned, I'll stick around.
Well, see ya later then, I guess.
Just don't forget to actually come back when it's all said and done

D

Deleted member

Well, see ya later then, I guess.
Just don't forget to actually come back when it's all said and done
I'll write it on my calender, don't worry.

That's interesting.

Given how there's only one real source at the moment (Hollywood Reporter) there's definitely a good chance it's a **** up.
According to Wikipedia, Hugh Jackman and Dwayne Johnson were also considered, so it may not be a **** up.

D

Deleted member

According to Wikipedia, Hugh Jackman and Dwayne Johnson were also considered, so it may not be a **** up.
What kind of image do they even have in mind for this movie?
Also, Dwayne should just be a Geodude and Hugh a Zangoose

D

Deleted member

Just a heads up, I updated my signature with my Twitter account in case anyone wants to contact me.

Chrono.

New One Piece game was revealed today, One Piece World Seeker.

It's apparently an open world action game. Jump Festa is next week so we should be getting a proper trailer there and I don't think this was one of the 5 games at the Namco event.

Also it's PS4 exclusive.

D

Deleted member

The results of the new MHA popularity poll were revealed
Tsu and Jirou got kicked out of the Top 10 while Kaminari is back on it with Shinsou reaching it for the first time.
I'm so proud of both my mind-controlling son and rock son.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Ridley's too big :troll:
But uhh so is Bowser so uhh... yeet. :bowsermelee:

I'm 100% sure we'll never rid Ridley discussions. Nobody takes them nearly as serious as they use to.

And they'll never ban XB2 discussions. People will stop whining about the designs after awhile. Same ****- different game.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My mom is putting up the christmas tree... On the 7th.
So I just simply ask out of curiosity " Why is the tree going up so early??"

Then she starts yellin at me. All shes been doing is yelling at people since the start of ****ing december. Yelling at my dad, yelling at my sister, yelling at me, yelling at all 3 of us at the same time

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I made a JOKE. Which you got upset about. It was CLEARLY a joke as I said Daisy. You understood the joke yet you whined.
This wasn't whine, I was baffled since like I said you have replied you think the designs are bad and that's totally okay for a personal opinion. Here I was literally posting an interesting screenshot and you made a joke about something that we discussed a while ago just didn't went to well, at least for me.

Yes, I get it. But here you say you glad you don't touch the game is even more mind boggling...
You shut up too.

You two are feeding off of each other.
In my opinion it is disrespectful to demand other user to shut up.... regardless how impolite they made, and I obviously have been guilty on this too...
I'm here thank you for not being one sided on this. I don't expect for any supportive replies since I admit I was a bit paranoid and I do deserve a L on that... But was it really just me? Or is it that because how this game was being pointlessly criticized on the designs which are suppose to be personal opinions? If it weren't those experience I would have just moved on.

Can you maybe not bring up Xenoblade 2 for a day?

I say that as someone who thinks the game looks stellar.
Wouldn't it be more reasonable if it's not bring up XC2's character design? But that's just one man's opinion... and...
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen mario123007 mario123007
Before things get more intense, let's just let the subject drop and take a breather. I don't think it's a conversation that would go much of anywhere.
Totally agreed, but does this mean I cannot even bring up Xenoblade Chronicles 2? Isn't it more reasonable if we just don't discuss about character's design? This is just my own thoughts here everyone, as for mod please consider this question fairly.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Thought I would be able to keep my Brawlout avatar long enough until the Switch release would come out.

But I feel like they're now starting to waste my time so I'm moving on to this cute Min Min avi (which happens to have some holiday colors)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom