• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well, according to Scott, the creator of the series, their last FNAF Theory was the closest they've even been. Not perfect, but close. Although Scott seems to like playing with MatPat.

And really, FNAF is the only thing MatPat does good.

But that aside, the new game did answer a bunch of big questions, like Swamp said.
Yeah, I was gonna mention this. For as much grief as he gets, most of MatPat's FNAF theories are entirely on point.

He just works better with games that have this kind of hidden lore, as opposed to creating it for games that don't naturally have it.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
not a FNAF guy but answering all the questions that made your work engaging is an... interesting creative decision

D

Deleted member

Movies for these two properties are only bad ideas if you hate them.

They have the plots, lore and characters to make a movie work well.

You are on a Nintendo fansite.

The lack of self awareness is astounding.

I think you just dislike those properties because its "cool" to hate on them.

YOU GOT YOUR WISH YA NINNY!
You defeated me, good job.
It's just I wish the majority of the fanbase in FNAF were not so annoying.
Sorry If I deeply offended anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
not a FNAF guy but answering all the questions that made your work engaging is an... interesting creative decision
It didn't answer every question, but it answered the big ones. There are the really small ones that haven't been answered yet, like the "Shadows" and those ones are more of a "They don't really need an answer" deal.
You defeated me.
It's just I wish the majority of the fanbase in FNAF were not so annoying.
Sorry If I deeply offended anyone.
Every big fanbase will always have an annoying side or a few bad apples. Just take a look at us on Smash Speculations when a new game is announced and on the way. Heck, just look at us whenever someone mentions the name "Ridley."

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well I mean. It's over.

Might as well give it closure, right?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I've been wanting more Portal stuff ever since my 134th playthrough of Portal 2 so I'm hype.
Christmas really cane early this year

Roy only has one Prf sword in FE6 which is the Binding Blade.
+2 Def/Res is a joke though, especially when it was 1-2 Rng weapon in the original.
. Sorry had it mixed up with other things. Regardless he still needs an upgrade. And while the falchion is good I wish it got an upgrade because Marth is kind of meh with it and almost feels non existent.

D

Deleted member

We now know...

• Who exactly the purple guy is
  • Who exactly Springtrap is
  • Who exactly the Puppet is
  • Who exactly Baby is
  • And now all of them are dead along with Henry who created a trap for all of them
Do you have a link to a summary of them? Because I really don't know where I should be looking them up
. Sorry had it mixed up with other things. Regardless he still needs an upgrade. And while the falchion is good I wish it got an upgrade because Marth is kind of meh with it and almost feels non existent.
It's kimda weird Alm didn't come with a new Falchion and now we have 5 units with the same weapon and none of them make good use of it

Ivander

Smash Legend
Weapons that need to be refine-able in FEHeroes? I can name a few:

-Binding Blade
-Eckesachs
-Folkvangr
-Regal Blade
-Sieglinde
-Yato
-Brynhildr
-Cymbeline
-Fensalir
-Noatun
-Parthia

I'm somewhat iffy on Falchion due to potential Renewal 3. Although it'd be pretty cool if all Falchion users got a unique effect for their own specific Falchion. DC Weapons, as far as I'm concerned, don't need to be buffed at the moment.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Do you have a link to a summary of them? Because I really don't know where I should be looking them up
  • Afton is Purple Man who is Springtrap
  • Elizabeth Purple Man Daughter, also Baby
  • Puppet person is Henry's daughter
  • Henry is Afton's old partner who did not like his violent tendencies.
That said, give the game a shot.

THIS ONE IS FREE!!!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Me two days ago: "Sure is warm today, 75ºF and rising, what is autumn?

Me today: "Is that ****ing snow on my car?"

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

-Binding Blade
-Eckesachs
-Folkvangr
-Regal Blade
-Sieglinde
-Yato
-Brynhildr
-Cymbeline
-Fensalir
-Noatun
-Parthia

I'm somewhat iffy on Falchion due to potential Renewal 3. Although it'd be pretty cool if all Falchion users got a unique effect for their own specific Falchion. DC Weapons, as far as I'm concerned, don't need to be buffed at the moment.
Should add Dire Thunder to this list, so we can have Reinhardt restored to Thracia 776 levels of annoying.

More seriously, I wonder if the Askr trio's weapons are going to get some sort of story-related upgrades, instead of involving the weapon refinery. They do seem like pretty obvious candidates for upgrades (Alfonse in particular), so it seems to me like they might have some other plans for them.

D

Deleted member

Every big fanbase will always have an annoying side or a few bad apples. Just take a look at us on Smash Speculations when a new game is announced and on the way. Heck, just look at us whenever someone mentions the name "Ridley."
Good point. I hate it when the fans complain about a Smash Brothers game, Sakurai and his team did some major work for this series to even exist. Sakurai even fainted when he completed Melee because of the hard work and process. I hate how people say "It's too slow, I hate Brawl!" Brawl is actually really fun, and I love subspace.

Me two days ago: "Sure is warm today, 75ºF and rising, what is autumn?

Me today: "Is that ****ing snow on my car?"
In my area we always get rain. It is very rare to get snow, because I live in a coastal land ( I don't live directly in the beach ). We can get a ton of rain sometimes.

He just works better with games that have this kind of hidden lore, as opposed to creating it for games that don't naturally have it.
I fully agree with you.

D

Deleted member

-Binding Blade
-Eckesachs
-Folkvangr
-Regal Blade
-Sieglinde
-Yato
-Brynhildr
-Cymbeline
-Fensalir
-Noatun
-Parthia

We need Alm to get 3 Rng Scendscale, that's where it's at
Should add Dire Thunder to this list, so we can have Reinhardt restored to Thracia 776 levels of annoying.

More seriously, I wonder if the Askr trio's weapons are going to get some sort of story-related upgrades, instead of involving the weapon refinery. They do seem like pretty obvious candidates for upgrades (Alfonse in particular), so it seems to me like they might have some other plans for them.
Triple Infantry Pulse Miracle Guard QP Wrathful Absorb+ Wrys is the new meta

Chrono.

So I just found out I've been IP banned from Know Your Meme.

I have not gone to KYM in months and I don't even have an account there.

This is the funniest and most perplexing **** to happen to me.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I like how we'e heard so much about the movie and yet we still don't know when the game is getting localized.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I honestly don't know how I feel about the Detective Pikachu film thing. With stuff like Alex Hirsch, big actors, and now Ryan Reynolds. I don't have worries about it being bad, but the fact all this is happening feels a bit weird.

Hopefully that'll be fixed once a trailer goes out in the wild.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

-Binding Blade
-Eckesachs
-Folkvangr
-Regal Blade
-Sieglinde
-Yato
-Brynhildr
-Cymbeline
-Fensalir
-Noatun
-Parthia

. Completely agree. Zephiel should get distant counter so we can free up his a slot.

D

Deleted member

If I asked you guys to pick only 5 Pokemon as your favourites, could you?

:045:
My six favorite pokemon of all time are Mega Rayquaza, Infernape, Marshadow, Greninja, Gyarados and Tyranitar.

( EDIT: Order does not matter. )

Chrono.

The Blade Album in Xenoblade 2 has some weird spoilers due to silhouettes.

Like, it's not blatant it's more of a thing you put the 2 and 2 together for.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Curious, was the Detective Pikachu game any good?

I haven't hear much talk about it and I'm super certain an international release isn't happening.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Curious, was the Detective Pikachu game any good?

I haven't hear much talk about it and I'm super certain an international release isn't happening.
It was pretty popular with japan. I’m guessing we never got further releases because they changed their mind about it being a game and went for the movie, but put a pro type out there to see if there is interest.

D

Deleted member

This is so relevant now:
Great, now I want that costume in the next Smash game.

Considering Ryan Reynolds is acting as Detective Pikachu in the Detective Pikachu movie, I will definitely watch this and give it a shot. Considering it is live action, the movie is even more interesting. Fun Fact: This movie was actually released way back in July 20, 2016. Except it was a Japan - exclusive. I think they will change the movie and not make a remake of it, plus new actors probably. We will see in the future.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
If I asked you guys to pick only 5 Pokemon as your favourites, could you?

:045:
That would be a bit complicated but I would pick:
  1. Primarina (I adored her ever since she was a cute lil' Popplio)
  2. Reshiram (Because its a fluffy white dragon)
  3. Rayquaza (It's the Poke-Quetzalcoatl, has been my favorite for a long time)
  4. Yveltal (Poke-Morrigan, nuff said)
  5. Lunala (She's gorgeous, and I don't praise the Sun :V)
Hope I'm not too late for this :cheep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom