• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
If I asked you guys to pick only 5 Pokemon as your favourites, could you?

:045:
Easy peasy for me:

5: Shaymin (Sky Forme)
4: Lurantis
3: Aegislash
2: Greninja
1: Gallade

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Ryan Reynolds! Bless <3

Also easy top five Pokemon.
5. Lycanroc - Midnight
4. Vulpix
3. Scizor
2. Charizard
1. Sneasel

:215::215::215:

Double posting for great justice,

Scribblenauts Switch leaked?! Scribblenauts Showdown?!

(From the Taiwanese rating board)

All these leaks... the ninjas must be hibernating... but what a time to be alive! :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

All these leaks... the ninjas must be hibernating... but what a time to be alive! :3
Do you have a source for this?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Finally got one of my most favorite Blade Newt!

I also found something interesting...
She has an eye on the back of her head... and it blinks...

This reminds me of this quote from Fiora at the end of Xenoblade...
melia.png

D

Deleted member

A mature Metal Gear Solid movie would actually be epic.

D

Deleted member

I do not know why, Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei made me like Bulbasaur. I can not process the answer.

I actually feel this wouldn't work just because Metal Gear is super cutscene heavy as it is.
Maybe the movie can be a mixture of all the games into one? I am not an expert on Metal Gear ( sorry ) and you make a valid point.

Klefki in battle though, like facing one is so annoying. Nice to see Klefki getting some attention.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh my god Scribblenauts isn't dead. :D

This is great news.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I'm gonna do Top 6, because Top 5 with Pokemon feels a bit weird.
In no particular order:

Pikachu
Latias
Chandelure
Bulbasaur
Klinklang
Minior

Honorable 6 Mentions:
Klefki
Aegislash
Snivy
Vanilluxe
Ampharos
Porygon-Z

D

Deleted member

Oh my god Scribblenauts isn't dead. :D

This is great news.
It is great news indeed. Going to buy that game as soon as it launches!

Yeah, basically.

No need for a movie when the game is pretty much that.
Basically yes. That made my post kind of useless. Ah well, you make some good points.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Top five Pokomans.

Blaziken
Blastoise
Ampharos
Stoutland
Crobat/Charizard tied for 5th.

Shoutouts to Krookodile too.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Great, now I want that costume in the next Smash game.

Considering Ryan Reynolds is acting as Detective Pikachu in the Detective Pikachu movie, I will definitely watch this and give it a shot. Considering it is live action, the movie is even more interesting. Fun Fact: This movie was actually released way back in July 20, 2016. Except it was a Japan - exclusive. I think they will change the movie and not make a remake of it, plus new actors probably. We will see in the future.
I do believe you are mixing things up. I’m 99 percent positive the movie never released in Japan. It’s being made by western conpanies( I believe). The game released in Japan though and like I said that was probably a test to see if a movie would work. Hence why japan never got the full game and why we never even saw it over sea.
Ryan Reynolds! Bless <3

Also easy top five Pokemon.
5. Lycanroc - Midnight
4. Vulpix
3. Scizor
2. Charizard
1. Sneasel

:215::215::215:

. I would be ok with a new scribblenauts. That series has some witty humor and is pretty fun. Would love to see more Nintendo characters available if on switch. Maybe even use amiibo? Also I low key would t mind Maxwell in smash that be a hype newcomer due to that move set potential. —————————————————side note we also have the plot synopsis for Detective Pikachu according to gamexplain. In it tims father is kidnapped actually and not presumable killed in a car crash and inside pikachu. So I wonder why pikachu talks. There’s also a reporter Tim teams up with to save his dad. Wonder who will play her. As for the plot I saw an interesting theory not too long ago that the villain is a millionaire who is using technology to project himself or others into Pokemon essentially switching minds. That would be a weird plot twist but could work out if executed well.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Hm... this seems legit... and nope there isn't any confirm date, technically it's TBA for now.
And scribblenauts is rated 12+ in Taiwan...

D

Deleted member

I do believe you are mixing things up. I’m 99 percent positive the movie never released in Japan. It’s being made by western conpanies( I believe). The game released in Japan though and like I said that was probably a test to see if a movie would work. Hence why japan never got the full game and why we never even saw it over sea.
Huh. That's what I saw when I was doing my research. Unless I accidentally was talking about the game, which I typed in the movie. It might of been a short animation or something.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
I knew from the title change that it had to be related to Scribblenauts in some way. Scribblenauts was fun, maybe I might give this one a go if it turns out to be real.

Anyways, it may be a little late to contribute to a previous topic, but I'd say my top 5 Pokémon would be:
5: Gengar - Been a favourite of mine since the early days of Pokémon.
4: Giratina - Definitely my favourite of 'Third Legendary Member' archetype for it's terrifying appearance and boss theme.
3: Empoleon - My starter Pokémon in Diamond and got a really nice design and typing.
2: Hawlucha - I love this Lucha-Libre inspired Pokémon since it's reveal, and one of my favourites from the Kalos region.
1: Sableye - I have fond memories of using a Sableye through my original Sapphire play through on the GBA.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Huh. That's what I saw when I was doing my research. Unless I accidentally was talking about the game, which I typed in the movie. It might of been a short animation or something.
. The trailer for the game is done in a movie like fashion so maybe that was it.
I hope they maintain a similar style for the movie that the game was in. It looked really high quality as a game for the 3ds

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So, um.

Let's discuss this, shall we?

Let's discuss all of this.

Why did no one tell me geese have murder tongues? Why did no one tell me a lot of things in this image?

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
So, um.

Why did no one tell me geese have murder tongues? Why did no one tell me a lot of things in this image?
you are like a little baby. watch this
IMG_0624.JPG

Ivander

Smash Legend
So, um.

You haven't seen the Penguins yet.

Edit: Here's a Flamingo.
Also, have a Leatherback Turtle.
And for a bonus image.

I kid you not, that is literally a parasite that has eaten a fish's tongue and replaced it.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So, um.

**** looks like the second mouth of Slifer The Sky Dragon

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
you are like a little baby. watch this
View attachment 134298
You haven't seen the Penguins yet.
No, see, I noticed the penguins while I was fact checking this. . .discovery. But the penguins cross the line twice with it. Penguins are like the 90's edge of bird murder tongues.

Somehow that one row on each side just looks. . .FAR more terrifying than the mouth maces. And sharper.

I mean, it's actually kinda cool, but wheeew.

*EDIT* OK that turtle's maw looks like the gates of hell. Or Guzzlord, take your pick.

Never underestimate my level of preexisting awareness on fish tongue parasites, though.

. . .That was a sentence that was typed.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, um.

So that it can yell out special attacks in the strongest Engrish.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I feel like there's a hidden Mother Goose tale here. :x
I already heard a sinister retelling of Hansel & Gretel recently. Last thing I want to hear is a sinister retelling of The Ugly Duckling.

Edit: Wait, Ugly Duckling was H.C. Anderson, not Mother Goose. Well, regardless, I still don't want to hear dark re-tellings about it.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
**** now I'm actually thinking of stuff it'd say
"GUAAAAAAAAA! MAZA GUUUUSU SHURAPUNERU BAITAAAAA"
"DAKU DESUTOROYA!"
"PUREDIKUTABO!"
Gua! ??? Goose Shrapnel Bite!
Duck Destroyer!
Predictable!

Are these correct?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Hey... I was just told there's a well known VA called... Ryan Reynolds and she's in a bunch of anime. https://myanimelist.net/people/10795/Ryan_Reynolds

What I'm saying is what if it's this Ryan Reynolds that's voicing Pikachu and reporters just jumped the gun.
Can confirm.

She apparently voiced a character in my favourite anime, I had to do a double take when I saw the name in the credits when I was re-watching it a couple of months ago.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Man, these designs are so bad you can't even RECOGNIZE Daisy here
So... bad design is what you pay attention to first and foremost? Even when it's literally just your personal opinion? And I already know your reason for saying those designs are bad so I'm not gonna even bother...
It's more proper if you say Newt's design is bad even though I personally don't think it is, I do say this Blade is pretty sexualized.... of course lol. That said I know some users here becomes pretty antipathy regarding those designs... after all the discussion debacle...

It's pretty ridiculous to only mention about character's design in a gameplay screenshot this time if you ask me... not to mention when it seems like only Xenoblade 2 is getting this kind of treatment...

And yeah I know that Daisy's Melee trophy also has a third eye but it was under her hair... and it doesn't blink.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So... bad design is what you pay attention to first and foremost? Even when it's literally just your personal opinion? And I already know your reason for saying those designs are bad so I'm not gonna even bother...
It's more proper if you say Newt's design is bad even though I personally don't think it is, I do say this Blade is pretty sexualized.... of course lol. That said I know some users here becomes pretty antipathy regarding those designs... after all the discussion debacle...

It's pretty ridiculous to only mention about character's design in a gameplay screenshot this time if you ask me... not to mention when it seems like only Xenoblade 2 is getting this kind of treatment...

And yeah I know that Daisy's Melee trophy also has a third eye but it was under her hair... and it doesn't blink.
I think you took a joke WAAAAAAAY too personally.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I got a feeling that says that X-Mas Wonder Trade is going to be filled with Xurkitree.
It's so damn easy to find one once you travel +1,000LY in the Ultra Wormhole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom