• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
That’s what I said.
I didn't know what it means....

Homely means ugly.
According to Webster Dictionary...
It is just plain or unattractive or plain and simple in an appealing or pleasant way... I guess it is the former you were talking about...
I don't think it's homely though... she's more of a furry to say the least....

I am 23 years old.

And I have ****ing white hairs already.
My brother already have some since middle school.
I recently found myself had one thread of white hair back in September, I even took a picture of it... don't ask me why...
Boys with wite hair are sexy. Case and Point from Fire emblem Robin, Niles, Jakob
If it's Black hair with only minor white hairs don't look good though...

I also order Xenoblade 2 pro controller on Best Buy because my local Gamestop stores are all out of stock...
And I am a bit in a hurry so I eventually need to pay 91$ in total...
I also purchased the Xenoblade 2 expansion pass and got many useful items...
I might wait for core crystals until Zeke joins.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

I am 23 years old.

And I have ****ing white hairs already.
I actually found a silver hair on my arm a year and a half ago. Luckily no grey hair yet.

Pretend you're Trunks from DBZ. That's the best solution I have.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You can't worry about white hairs if it falls off first.

BaldSafe.jpg

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I finally saw a picture of that top-heavy character design from Xenoblade 2 and it's the worst thing I've ever seen

I feel like Rob Liefeld looked at it and said it was "a bit much" then David Cronenberg looked at it and had the same reaction

D

Deleted member

Did this rough sketch last week. I personally had zero problems with the character design. In fact, the one thing I ask to myself in regards to this game is "should I get this? Are RPGs for me?"

There was a problem fetching the tweet

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Lol, a couple of white hairs aren't anything to get concerned about, and certainly no reason to dye all your hair like some anime character. You guys are too funny.

I guarantee most people won't notice anyway, no one obsesses over small imperfections like the person themselves.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Lol, a couple of white hairs aren't anything to get concerned about, and certainly no reason to dye all your hair like some anime character. You guys are too funny.

I guarantee most people won't notice anyway, no one obsesses over small imperfections like the person themselves.
Yeah, but it's all fun and games until you notice a pimple

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I became a cocky little **** and almost got wiped.

>Sweep Dexio's team with a Modest Naganadel.
>Let his Mega Alakazam Trace Beast Boost
>Proceeds to curbstomp my team
>Only Incineroar remains
>Alakazam misses Focus Blast
>DD LARIATO!

I ****ing played myself.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Are we bashing Frozen? I want in.
"The feature length music video for the song 'Let It Go': Frozen!" That says it all.

It wasn't terrible but if people think Frozen was good the bar's really fallen. Poor sense of story arcs, confused focus on main character(s), Elsa sort of gets character growth but loses it all halfway through the film defeating the let it go song, random cutesy characters shoehorned in for no plot related reason. It could have used a few more rewrites.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Did this rough sketch last week. I personally had zero problems with the character design. In fact, the one thing I ask to myself in regards to this game is "should I get this? Are RPGs for me?"

Glad to see you're still drawing man. Keep it up.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Being a weeb is nothing to be ashamed about unless you're in denial about it. Let us all gather as weebs from the Weebzone Social thread, where if we aren't talking about Fire Emblem, we're talking about Xenoblade 2
Don't forget about Pokemon...
This is because many people who are active on this thread are playing Fire Emblem Heros, while Xeoblade 2 only I was the only one who was keep mentioning about it until recently...

If you don't mind about kept dying due to falls, high level and unique monster, sexualized designs, anime style, and massive grinding for Blades, then this game is for you.

The battle system is a bit hard to understand, but once you mastered it actually made fighting against enemies that are 3 or even 5 levels higher than you even more possible thanks to the Blade combo, if you have enough Blades and know when to use special attacks, unleashing a Blade combo is satisfying, I have unleashed Blade combo to seal specials plenty times
*reads responses*

...you guys are weebs. :031:
I... I thought we are all weebs....

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Don't forget about Pokemon...
This is because many people who are active on this thread are playing Fire Emblem Heros, while Xeoblade 2 only I was the only one who was keep mentioning about it until recently...

If you don't mind about kept dying due to falls, high level and unique monster, sexualized designs, anime style, and massive grinding for Blades, then this game is for you.

The battle system is a bit hard to understand, but once you mastered it actually made fighting against enemies that are 3 or even 5 levels higher than you even more possible thanks to the Blade combo, if you have enough Blades and know when to use special attacks, unleashing a Blade combo is satisfying, I have unleashed Blade combo to seal specials plenty times

I... I thought we are all weebs....
I think like. . .85% of us here are weebs and the other 15% just stare on in confusion.

But there's probably more people in the thread that aren't Smash fans than aren't weebs, so it's not the weirdest detail.

As for XC2, whenever I get it I'm probably just gonna do as I've always done and feebly bash my face against every enemy via grinding while having zero understanding of the battle systems beyond extreme basics.

I got stuck for an hour on the first Metal Face encounter because I forgot to read directions and had to look up a guide. And then proceeded to get stuck again the next time the game forced you to use Topple. There is no hope for me.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I think like. . .85% of us here are weebs and the other 15% just stare on in confusion.

But there's probably more people in the thread that aren't Smash fans than aren't weebs, so it's not the weirdest detail.
Whoever isn't a Smash fan here, please identify yourself.

>_>

<_<

D

Deleted member

I say we burn the white hairs!
Sprry, what were we talking about again?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't really watch that much Anime these days, expect Dragon Ball Super, since JoJo isn't on right now. Barely any western cartoons either, unless its re-runs of stuff I already like. Though that's more so due to a lack of stuff that interests me.

That new Spider-Man cartoon had a couple alright episodes.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I would Batista Bomb the President for a Nia amiibo.

C'mon, Nintendo.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Whoever isn't a Smash fan here, please identify yourself.

>_>

<_<
Hi.

I don't really consider myself a fan anymore. Fighting games in general have sort of fallen out of my interests, although I do like to throw the occasional speculation and add into conversation of Smash.

I'm still here because no social forum compares to Smashboards. And you guys are alright company. If I didn't come here, it'd just be me sitting on my ass alone. Least I have the option of speaking to folks here.

Decent folks that is.

"A couple"

Lol you're too funny. The side of my head glitters like a ****ing silver vein. And yeah- that does bother me.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Hi.

I don't really consider myself a fan anymore. Fighting games in general have sort of fallen out of my interests, although I do like to throw the occasional speculation and add into conversation of Smash.

I'm still here because no social forum compares to Smashboards. And you guys are alright company. If I didn't come here, it'd just be me sitting on my *** alone. Least I have the option of speaking to folks here.

Decent folks that is.
I was on board with you calling out the weebish advice earlier but now I dunno if we can be friends. :p

"A couple"

Lol you're too funny. The side of my head glitters like a ****ing silver vein. And yeah- that does bother me.
Oh well a thousand apologies for taking a 23-year old saying they have "white hairs" the way most 23-year-olds would mean it and tryna help. ;p

If it really does bother you greatly, you can always dye your hair. But as opposed to some crazy anime shade, just your natural colour.

Not an overly obtuse solution. Better than balding.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Sorry I've been gone so long. How is everyone?

Capcom's doing a livestream for Mega Man's 30th anniversary and they said not to miss it but I have my doubts that there'll be anything. Still, I'm hoping against hope for a new Mega Man game of some, not-terrible-cheap-Japan-only-mobile game.

Most likely they'll show off that new animated series and/or announce another $700 statue to buy but here's the link in anycase for 11AM PST.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
As for XC2, whenever I get it I'm probably just gonna do as I've always done and feebly bash my face against every enemy via grinding while having zero understanding of the battle systems beyond extreme basics.
Also don't forget to level up your arts... wear accessories (No customize armor and very limited which I think this is a big miss...) also check your driver and Blade's affinity chart... and upgrade your Blade's weapon by Core Chips and also equip Aux cores... and also play Tiger Tiger for Poppi

I kind of feel like affinity chart this time replace the overall affinity chart among the parties from the original, and also the skill trees, and Aux cores replaces gems and the place where you upgrade your Aux cores reminds me of the gem crafting stall a lot.
The collectible stuff also shares with the original Xenoblade... that said there's no collectipedia...
Like I said, I love how characters in Xenoblade 2 seems to have some quotes from the original Xenoblade.
Hm... when it comes to XC2 battle system... just... there's many things you have to pay attention to...your arts, your auto attacks, your position, your party HP, your party gauge, the blade combo special seal chart etc...
Like I said, it's actually pretty complicated if you want to master it...

Rizen

Smash Legend
Some of the most awesome people have white hair from an early age: Steve Martin, Leslie Neilson and Marge Simpson.

Chrono.

So with Dragon Ball FighterZ coming out at the end of next month, it would seem we have at least 2 big V-Jump reveals left (not counting any potential Jump Festa trailer, since we already know the game will be there.) Given how we've gotten 2 to 4 characters in these, it would seem we have from 4 to 8 characters left to round up the full main roster.

I'm betting on this month's character reveals being focused on Super era characters, as in the last month we explicitly got a "Buu arc" reveal. Those characters in my understanding would be Beerus and Hit (very possibly leaked by Jump last month, Hit was the more dubious one but it seems more likely now that we have a Ginyu icon to compare and found out they're very different) alongside Fused Zamasu (though we could get just Rose). My main reasoning for Zamasu being that we got the Goku Black era Bad Future stage in the game, however, the story itself uses the bad future so It's possible Zamasu or Black don't show up till the DLC wave. There's also the possibility of Vegito showing up here. But, yeah, that's my "bold" prediction for this month's wave of characters.

As for the January V-Jump, I got no idea. I can see them revealing Android 21 as a playable character (though I think that might be it's own separate reveal like Trunks was), maybe some movie/OVA characters or, hell, the final reveal could be this month. I don't see any Tournament of Power or GT era characters since those scream DLC fodder, same goes for a couple of movie characters.

D

Deleted member

So with Dragon Ball FighterZ coming out at the end of next month, it would seem we have at least 2 big V-Jump reveals left (not counting any potential Jump Festa trailer, since we already know the game will be there.) Given how we've gotten 2 to 4 characters in these, it would seem we have from 4 to 8 characters left to round up the full main roster.

I'm betting on this month's character reveals being focused on Super era characters, as in the last month we explicitly got a "Buu arc" reveal. Those characters in my understanding would be Beerus and Hit (very possibly leaked by Jump last month, Hit was the more dubious one but it seems more likely now that we have a Ginyu icon to compare and found out they're very different) alongside Fused Zamasu (though we could get just Rose). My main reasoning for Zamasu being that we got the Goku Black era Bad Future stage in the game, however, the story itself uses the bad future so It's possible Zamasu or Black don't show up till the DLC wave. There's also the possibility of Vegito showing up here. But, yeah, that's my "bold" prediction for this month's wave of characters.

As for the January V-Jump, I got no idea. I can see them revealing Android 21 as a playable character (though I think that might be it's own separate reveal like Trunks was), maybe some movie/OVA characters or, hell, the final reveal could be this month. I don't see any Tournament of Power or GT era characters since those scream DLC fodder, same goes for a couple of movie characters.
I'm holding out for Kid Goku and Roshi reveals in December, and Broly and Beerus for Jan before launch.

I just wanna play as Kid Goku for the massive nostalgia factor. OG Dragonball is DB at its finest.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm holding out for Kid Goku and Roshi reveals in December, and Broly and Beerus for Jan before launch.

I just wanna play as Kid Goku for the massive nostalgia factor. OG Dragonball is DB at its finest.
If we had to get a third Goku, I'd prefer Kid Goku over any of them - even Goku Black.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I understand I will still get eviscerated when I say this but even though I can tell Pyra is a awesome character in the beginning, in around chapter 2 after 3, she and somebody I will not say we're even more awesome.

Also I can not stand this...
After waking up from lodge
Poppi: How was your sleep masterpon?
Tora: Tora dreamed of eating a sausage that is the size of Poppi!
Nia also ask Poppi a question after battle but she replied...
Poppi :I may tell you, but I will have to kill you.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just organized my room since I'm moving out in the weekend and? It was fun?? What's wrong with me??? Why did no one tell me being organized felt good????

Chrono.

If we had to get a third Goku, I'd prefer Kid Goku over any of them - even Goku Black.
Yeah, me too (though I'd pick SSJ4 Goku over all of them since it's my favorite design.) I believe Fused Zamasu would get chosen over Black, because he does everything Black can and more. Plus, so far the final form gets favored over others bar a few exceptions.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I just organized my room since I'm moving out in the weekend and? It was fun?? What's wrong with me??? Why did no one tell me being organized felt good????
When you work in retail, you start to appreciate good organisation so much more.

Bad organisation in retail is enough to ruin your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom