• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Got a common blade from my first Rare Core Crystal use. For a Core Crystal meant for summoning Rare Blades, the RNG sucks.

Salt doesn't even begin to describe my feelings now.
G A C H A B O Y S

I got one from my 3rd, haven't ran into any rare core crystals since.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Why do they expect people to see Coco with that awful Frozen **** before the movie
Because Frozen is a popular film and therefore may drive more sales.

Happened with the live action Cinderella film. There were tons of reports of people leaving after the Frozen Fever short finished, not even bothering with Cinderella.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Because Frozen is a popular film and therefore may drive more sales.

Happened with the live action Cinderella film. There were tons of reports of people leaving after the Frozen Fever short finished, not even bothering with Cinderella.
To bad more people came to see Coco and not a 22 minute short

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Mexican audiences **** super hard on the Frozen short, mostly due its length.
People unanimously asking the tape dude to skip the short was a common thing lol.

Olaf is cool, but 21 minutes? C'mon.

D

Deleted member

I find it incredibly funny that Monolith just straight up implanted a Gacha system inside a full game.
Like, why? What does this Gacha thing add to the Blade's?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
This guy said I was ******** for thinking the rabbit check is ugly. I thought that was funny.

Funny because I literally could not care less about the opinion of some random ****er online.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
This guy said I was ******** for thinking the rabbit check is ugly. I thought that was funny.

Funny because I literally could not care less about the opinion of some random ****** online.
Isn't it like the consensus that she's not even hot, though?

If I didn't know any better I'd almost think the designer was actively trying to see how many lewd things they could throw onto a design at once while still trolling people via the end result not even being attractive. The designer was a woman and their other design was one of the most kosher ones in the game, you never know.

On the other hand, I just really don't get the appeal in girl designs at all so IDK.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Farm Core Crystals for 78 hours to get KOS-MOS before even leaving the first Titan.

Yep, Imma do that *if possible.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Isn't it like the consensus that she's not even hot, though?

If I didn't know any better I'd almost think the designer was actively trying to see how many lewd things they could throw onto a design at once while still trolling people via the end result not even being attractive. The designer was a woman and their other design was one of the most kosher ones in the game, you never know.

On the other hand, I just really don't get the appeal in girl designs at all so IDK.
Xenoblade kinda looks like they’re going for as many weird kinks as they can.

*waves hand mystically* CAPITALISM'S
You can’t use real money though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

I just got to Zeke.

Best way I can describe the guy is if they took Gintoki from Gintama and inserted him into this game.

That's a compliment.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
>Farm Core Crystals for 78 hours to get KOS-MOS before even leaving the first Titan.

Yep, Imma do that *if possible.
To get core crystals... Besides seating enemies, also roam around the map to find any treasure chests.
Oh yeah, Floren and Gorg, I both got them by common Core Crystals...
I kind of wanna get Newt (Nyutsu) before leaving the first Titan, I might give it to Nia...
And believe it or not I never got a rare Blade by rare core crystals....
I will grind hardly if I have too, I actually love to grind in this game because I am actually starting like the battle system. I can actually defeat enemies that are 4 levels higher than me if I do things right... And I know this is easy to do in Xenoblade but I feel like in this game is more easier since you can lure enemies this time.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
You know, I was going to go see Coco with my youngest sister, but I'd be lying if I said that the prospect of getting through a 21 minute Frozen short wouldn't be a massive turn off.

But I'd probably have to see it anyway so my sister doesn't get upset :ohwell:

Last edited:

Chrono.

So I was just bummed about getting a common Blade from a rare crystal, so I ended up getting blessed from a common crystal.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I just got to Zeke.

Best way I can describe the guy is if they took Gintoki from Gintama and inserted him into this game.

That's a compliment.
Oh yeah forgot that dude a bit... I will keep the core crystals for him.

Chrono.

Oh lmao I went to check and Perceval (the rare blade I just unlocked) is voiced by KENN, who also voiced Judai in Yugioh GX.

Maybe this was fate.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh lmao I went to check and Perceval (the rare blade I just unlocked) is voiced by KENN, who also voiced Judai in Yugioh GX.

Maybe this was fate.
Here is that chart I posted here months ago:
357dc7a.jpg

Yeah, this was a bit outdated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom