• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
My pity rate on the Legendary Heroes banner is obnoxiously high.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just got back from Coco. Fricken beautiful. You can tell they had a massive budget on the animations. And I was surprised how easy it was to find the Pizza Planet truck.
My jaw literally dropped at the plot twist.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Beat the Pokemon League last night in UltraSun, thus beating the main adventure!

Hall of Fame team:

Here's how all the battles went:

Vs Molayne:

He's the new Elite Four member, replacing Hala. Molayne's team is Klefki, Bisharp, Metagross, Magnezone, and Alolan Dugtrio.

He led with Klefki to my Sirius. Klefki got the early Thunder Wave to paralyze Sirius, but Sirius pulled through to OHKO it with Flamethrower. Makoto then took care of his Alolan Dugtrio with a single Sparkling Aria while taking some damage from an Earthquake. Magnezone was next, and I had Siegfried use Psycho Cut on it before using All-Out Pummeling to get around the possible Sturdy. Metagross went down to two Night Slashes from Mikasa, and she managed to dodge a destructive Hammer Arm thanks to the power of Pokemon Refresh! His Bisharp went down to a single blow from Siegfried's Close Combat. Overall, this was one of the easier battles.

Vs Olivia:

Her team has some major changes from Sun/Moon. Her Relicanth, Carbink, and Alolan Golem are all gone, and they are now replaced by Armaldo, Cradily, and Gigalith.

Armaldo went down to a single Sparkling Aria from Makoto, and Siegfried easily took out her Cradily and Probopass. Probopass still had that annoying Thunder Wave though, but Siegfried managed to beat the odds by recovering out of paralysis thanks to Pokemon Refresh and and deliver a Leaf Blade first before going for the Close Combat to counter the Sturdy. Rem took out her Midnight Lycanroc and Gigalith quite quickly. The Lycanroc went down in a single hit thanks to Bloom Doom, and while Gigalith took a bit longer to defeat because Leaf Blade didn't OHKO it and Olivia used a Full Restore after, but it wasn't hard to take down. Overall, one of the easier battles alongside Molayne's.

Vs Acerola:

The only change in her team is that Banette replaces her Sableye from Sun/Moon.

Mikasa took out Banette quickly with a Night Slash. Next was her Palossand. Learning my lesson regarding how tanky it was in Sun/Moon and keeping its Water Compaction ability in mind, I had Rem immediately go for Bloom Doom, powered up from Solar Blade, to take care of the sand castle Pokemon quickly. Froslass was next, and while it did manage to outspeed Sirius and use Confuse Ray on it, Sirius still managed to beat the odds, surpass confusion, and deliver a strong Flamethrower onto the Froslass. Her Dhelmise went down to a single Hurricane from Fafnir, and her Drifblim went down to one Shadow Ball from Sirius. Another relatively easy battle.

Vs Kahili:

I feel like they made Kahili harder in this game. Her Skarmory and Crobat are gone and now replaced with a Braviary and a Hawlucha respectively.

I led with Makoto to her Braviary. Braviary started with a strong Brave Bird that landed a crit on Makoto. Luckily, Makoto survived and finished it off with an Ice Beam. Kahili's Hawlucha was next, and I had to spend a turn to heal Makoto up. Fafnir KOd the Hawlucha with a single Air Slash. Mikasa then went up against Mandibuzz. Mandibuzz managed to survive one Stone Edge, and the it used Flatter. Correctly predicting Kahili would use a Full Restore that same turn, I used a Full Heal on Mikasa to remove the Confusion. I then went for an Iron Head + Stone Edge combo to finish it off. Oricorio came after, and it got lucky with flinch hax on Makoto for two turns in a row with Air Slash, and then it used Teeter Dance to confuse him. Thankfully, Makoto surpassed the confusion and finished the Pokemon off with a Sparkling Aria. Toucannon was all that was left. Mikasa resisted the Flying-type Z-move quite nicely, and she delivered a powerful Stone Edge to finish Toucannon in one go. Overall, this was the hardest of the Elite Four battles this time, but it wasn't too difficult.

Vs Hau:

Yep, he's the new final challenge in the Pokemon League. Kukui makes it seem like it's still him at first... until he says "just kidding." Hau arrives, makes a brief speech about how you are his role model, and then the battle begins.

I used every Pokemon in my team for this battle. Hau led with Alola Raichu, and I led with Rem. Rem knocked out the Raichu in one hit with Leech Life and recovered all the HP it lost from a Psychic attack. Makoto then went up against his Incineroar. He didn't OHKO it with a Sparkling Aria, and when I tried to use Aqua Jet, Hau used a Full Restore the same turn. Hau then withdrew Incineroar for Leafeon. I withdrew Makoto and brought out Fafnir. Leafeon went down to a single Air Slash. Crabominable then went down to a single Flamethrower from Sirius. The dreaded Tauros was next, and it managed to Intimidate Siegfried while delivering a powerful Double-Edge. Thankfully, the recoil damage was enough for Siegfried to land a OHKO with All-Out Pummeling. Incineroar then came back, and Makoto finished it off with another Sparkling Aria. Last but not least was his Noivern. Mikasa took the Dragon Pulse quite well and finished the battle off with a single Stone Edge.

Comparing this to the Kukui battle from Sun/Moon, this was definitely much easier. I also personally liked the atmosphere behind Kukui's battle more than Hau's battle, but perhaps that's just me. It's also worth mentioning that after beating Hau, he wipes away tears in his losing animation before turning around to face the player with a confident smile.

Story updates:

Aside from Hau being the new final challenge instead of Kukui, the way how the credits play out is different from Sun/Moon. Now, the credits take place as the festival is going on, rather than the whole festival unfolding first and then the credits play.

During the festival, some of the scenes are changed around. In addition, Molayne and Kahili now show up, and so does Nanu. In fact, Nanu actually participates in the group Z-move part of the festival this time around rather than hide from behind. Mina is the new trainer that takes his place in that regard.

There's also a montage of certain events that happen following the Pokemon League battle. These scenes include:
  • Guzma and Plumeria informing the Team Skull members about Team Skull's disbandment. The grunts then take off their masks and become punk trainers while still doing the Skull pose.
  • Dexio and Sina are at the lab where you transform Zygarde between its forms. The scene then changes to show Zygarde in its 50% form in that one cave in Poni Island that looks exactly like its catching location in X/Y, implying that Zygarde is now catchable in that location in the USUM postgame.
  • Gladion departing to Kanto with Wicke and some Aether Foundation employees waving goodbye. Even Lusamine shows up to say goodbye to her son.
  • You and the people celebrating at the festival heading to the Ruins of Conflict to give prayers to Tapu Koko. As you are about to leave the sanctuary, Tapu Kokoko comes out and delivers a cry. However, it does not challenge you. Thus, you do not fight during the credits, unlike in Sun/Moon.
Then, there are two minutes of the rest of the credits finishing things off with all the Totem Pokemon, in sprite form, dancing around on the sides of the screen with Alolan-style patterns in the background. It's basically the credits of Heartgold/Soulsilver, except there aren't the sprites of the trainers moving about. The theme that plays during it is also a remix of the Island Trial/Kahuna battle themes.

Personally, while I like the fact the credits appear during the festival so that it makes the ending sequence much less shorter than Sun/Moon's, I wish they played the original credits theme during the part with the Totem Pokemon sprites. The credits from those games sounded much better and more pleasant compared to the track that plays in the last bit of the credits in USUM.

After the credits finish, there is a brief scene of you arriving back at your home. The screen then fades to black and says "The End." The original "The End" theme from Sun/Moon plays during this part, so I was glad to see they at least kept that.

Some overall thoughts on USUM upon completing the adventure.

I enjoyed USUM overall. I appreciated the gameplay changes such as Mantine Surfing, Battle Agency, the Alolan Photo Club, the fact leveling up Pokemon to level 100 is easier (thanks to Chanseys and Blisseys appearing in SOS battles on Poni Island), etc. I also liked the addition of those side quests that helped expand on the characterization of the Alola region.

Story-wise? I personally think the original Sun/Moon games were far superior. USUM's story is not bad, but many of the changes they tried to make to the story didn't improve anything for the most part. Some of the character motivations were more watered down, and to me, Lusamine is a much weaker villain in USUM compared to how she was in Sun/Moon. The way how USUM characterizes her goals felt quite messy to say the least. I also didn't like the removal of the Exeggutor Island scene, which was central for expanding Lusamine's character and giving Lillie some great character development in the original games.

I will give the story some credit that it does do a good job building up Necrozma since it is foreshadowed and alluded it too several times in the game, but that was mostly the Ultra Recon Squad that do the foreshadowing. Speaking of the Ultra Recon Squad, I wasn't much of a fan of them in the long run. There literally just... there. While they are aliens from another world and are only learning what the Pokemon world is like for the first time, the URS show very little character. I remember watching some footage of UltraMoon prior to the games's release, and I found the two URS members there to be quite bland with little personality. In UltraSun, Dulse and Zossie are not much better. Dulse still feels plain except for when he got mad at Lusamine in the later portions of the game. Zossie is the only member of the URS that showed some personality, and thus, she was the one I liked the most. Granted, that's because she is the youngest of the URS members and thus shows more energy compared to the other three, but she still wasn't a character who I can say I fully like.

I'll probably give a more complete review of the game once I finish the post-game and the Rainbow Rocket episode, but I don't think I will take care of that until the end of this week since the busiest week of the semester is now upon me, and won't have the time to make a lengthy post like that, nor will I have to beat the UltraSun postgame until then.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Came here to see the posts on the latest DB Super episode, found a Pyra debate instead, so let me share my thoughts on both.

I've always found gross the fact that people often fantasize about dating (and ****ing) fictional characters, but I never bothered others about it. I always found the whole waifu thing waaaaay too prominent whenever I browse forums or social media; I absolutely loved Camilla's design upon reveal, but quickly got disgusted by her whole character since her whole purpose was to hit on her sibling and appeal to horny people (which I wouldn't mind if her character was well-written, let alone written at all), so much so that the cutscenes in Fates and Warriors where the cameta zooms in on her cleavage and thong made me want to puke. I got mad when I noticed Twintelle's butt trending, kinda ruined the design for me, which isn't nothing since ARMS's charadesign as a whole is part of why I love the game so much.

So I was like "okay, everybody likes breasts, everybody likes butts, can't blame them for enjoying what they enjoy". But then XC2 was unveiled throughout the year and all of a sudden, the masses raised pitchforks to combat Pyra's massive assets and various bare body areas - which a good number of Fire Emblem characters in recent memory also bear. For once, I feel like I'm on the complete opposite side of the spectrum and I actually feel like I could defend XC2's design. Then again, I took great care not to watch any footage at all since I want a fresh experience whenever I decide to buy the game... which may not be happening in the foreseeable future because of my backlog. So perhaps the sexualisation is way off the charts within the actual game, but I can easily overlook it if, as Swamp assumes, Pyra's character is well written.

Now, on to DBS. Watch out for the spoilers below.

I felt like this was the most serviceable episode so far, even if it's only on a personal level. I had been craving some Piccolo, Kami and Beerus love for a while now, and none of them I had expected to turn out so fiiine. At this point, seeing Kami make any kind of appearance whatsoever in the current DB era was always a pipe dream.

I didn't expect 17 to be back so soon either - love him -, and Champa and Vegeta didn't fail to impress me either.

And last but not least, that Goku/Androids tag team was absolutely novel and entertaining. Too bad they're probably going to lose relevance again whenever this arc ends (and I suspect that they're both going out next episode, if the preview is anything to go by).
Well since there’s 19 people left in the tournament and 7 of them are from Universe 7 obviously they’ll lose some since there’s only 13 minutes left in the tournament. Most likely Piccolo and the androids within the next couple episodes.. I think Piccolo might actually get eliminated next episode.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ooooooo. :surprised: Remember Risen King Chrom from the FECipher card game? Well, looks like Chrom's not the only one getting the Possessed treatment.

Ike appears to be getting the same treatment.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
She gave her life for Link.

In her mind that's a happy ending.
I needed to take a second after reading this.

I still wanna give her a true happy ending.

And to be honest, since the advertising for the DLC seems to be saying it's about the Champions, I wouldn't be surprised if we have to revive them or something.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Well, it's over.

Last night, it all ended.

I finally completed Mario Odyssey 100%
880 Mission Moons
119 Store Bought Moons
Every Purple Coin
All 43 Souvenirs
All 52 Captures
All 82 Music Tracks
All 41 Hats
All 42 Outfits
Darker Side beaten in full (Without Frog Glitch or Glydon Skip)
Harder Final boss beaten.
upload_2017-12-3_14-55-46.png upload_2017-12-3_14-56-7.png
upload_2017-12-3_14-57-28.png
It was a wild ride.

Honestly, I loved this game to pieces. I never found myself being overly bored or angry at any point. (Except 100 Jump Rope)

If I forget about the jump rope existing, then I can say that I enjoyed the game in its entirety, and I would happily play it again, all the way through.

One of the most enjoyable game experiences I've ever had, I'd say.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It's weird Venom's default Costume doesn't have a Blue color in Marvel Infinite. He's got the standard black, an Anti-Venom(despite that being his alt) and a Carnage alt. His fourth is some weird yellow one. I know there's Scream, but she was a Yellow and Red symbiote.

I wonder if the Anti-Venom suit will have it.

Ooooooo. :surprised: Remember Risen King Chrom from the FECipher card game? Well, looks like Chrom's not the only one getting the Possessed treatment.

I don't care about Cellphone games AT ALL, but that is cool artwork. I wonder what Sword that is. It isn't Ragnell or Alondite are far as I can tell.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Beat the Pokemon League last night in UltraSun, thus beating the main adventure!

Hall of Fame team:

Here's how all the battles went:

Vs Molayne:

He's the new Elite Four member, replacing Hala. Molayne's team is Klefki, Bisharp, Metagross, Magnezone, and Alolan Dugtrio.

He led with Klefki to my Sirius. Klefki got the early Thunder Wave to paralyze Sirius, but Sirius pulled through to OHKO it with Flamethrower. Makoto then took care of his Alolan Dugtrio with a single Sparkling Aria while taking some damage from an Earthquake. Magnezone was next, and I had Siegfried use Psycho Cut on it before using All-Out Pummeling to get around the possible Sturdy. Metagross went down to two Night Slashes from Mikasa, and she managed to dodge a destructive Hammer Arm thanks to the power of Pokemon Refresh! His Bisharp went down to a single blow from Siegfried's Close Combat. Overall, this was one of the easier battles.

Vs Olivia:

Her team has some major changes from Sun/Moon. Her Relicanth, Carbink, and Alolan Golem are all gone, and they are now replaced by Armaldo, Cradily, and Gigalith.

Armaldo went down to a single Sparkling Aria from Makoto, and Siegfried easily took out her Cradily and Probopass. Probopass still had that annoying Thunder Wave though, but Siegfried managed to beat the odds by recovering out of paralysis thanks to Pokemon Refresh and and deliver a Leaf Blade first before going for the Close Combat to counter the Sturdy. Rem took out her Midnight Lycanroc and Gigalith quite quickly. The Lycanroc went down in a single hit thanks to Bloom Doom, and while Gigalith took a bit longer to defeat because Leaf Blade didn't OHKO it and Olivia used a Full Restore after, but it wasn't hard to take down. Overall, one of the easier battles alongside Molayne's.

Vs Acerola:

The only change in her team is that Banette replaces her Sableye from Sun/Moon.

Mikasa took out Banette quickly with a Night Slash. Next was her Palossand. Learning my lesson regarding how tanky it was in Sun/Moon and keeping its Water Compaction ability in mind, I had Rem immediately go for Bloom Doom, powered up from Solar Blade, to take care of the sand castle Pokemon quickly. Froslass was next, and while it did manage to outspeed Sirius and use Confuse Ray on it, Sirius still managed to beat the odds, surpass confusion, and deliver a strong Flamethrower onto the Froslass. Her Dhelmise went down to a single Hurricane from Fafnir, and her Drifblim went down to one Shadow Ball from Sirius. Another relatively easy battle.

Vs Kahili:

I feel like they made Kahili harder in this game. Her Skarmory and Crobat are gone and now replaced with a Braviary and a Hawlucha respectively.

I led with Makoto to her Braviary. Braviary started with a strong Brave Bird that landed a crit on Makoto. Luckily, Makoto survived and finished it off with an Ice Beam. Kahili's Hawlucha was next, and I had to spend a turn to heal Makoto up. Fafnir KOd the Hawlucha with a single Air Slash. Mikasa then went up against Mandibuzz. Mandibuzz managed to survive one Stone Edge, and the it used Flatter. Correctly predicting Kahili would use a Full Restore that same turn, I used a Full Heal on Mikasa to remove the Confusion. I then went for an Iron Head + Stone Edge combo to finish it off. Oricorio came after, and it got lucky with flinch hax on Makoto for two turns in a row with Air Slash, and then it used Teeter Dance to confuse him. Thankfully, Makoto surpassed the confusion and finished the Pokemon off with a Sparkling Aria. Toucannon was all that was left. Mikasa resisted the Flying-type Z-move quite nicely, and she delivered a powerful Stone Edge to finish Toucannon in one go. Overall, this was the hardest of the Elite Four battles this time, but it wasn't too difficult.

Vs Hau:

Yep, he's the new final challenge in the Pokemon League. Kukui makes it seem like it's still him at first... until he says "just kidding." Hau arrives, makes a brief speech about how you are his role model, and then the battle begins.

I used every Pokemon in my team for this battle. Hau led with Alola Raichu, and I led with Rem. Rem knocked out the Raichu in one hit with Leech Life and recovered all the HP it lost from a Psychic attack. Makoto then went up against his Incineroar. He didn't OHKO it with a Sparkling Aria, and when I tried to use Aqua Jet, Hau used a Full Restore the same turn. Hau then withdrew Incineroar for Leafeon. I withdrew Makoto and brought out Fafnir. Leafeon went down to a single Air Slash. Crabominable then went down to a single Flamethrower from Sirius. The dreaded Tauros was next, and it managed to Intimidate Siegfried while delivering a powerful Double-Edge. Thankfully, the recoil damage was enough for Siegfried to land a OHKO with All-Out Pummeling. Incineroar then came back, and Makoto finished it off with another Sparkling Aria. Last but not least was his Noivern. Mikasa took the Dragon Pulse quite well and finished the battle off with a single Stone Edge.

Comparing this to the Kukui battle from Sun/Moon, this was definitely much easier. I also personally liked the atmosphere behind Kukui's battle more than Hau's battle, but perhaps that's just me. It's also worth mentioning that after beating Hau, he wipes away tears in his losing animation before turning around to face the player with a confident smile.

Story updates:

Aside from Hau being the new final challenge instead of Kukui, the way how the credits play out is different from Sun/Moon. Now, the credits take place as the festival is going on, rather than the whole festival unfolding first and then the credits play.

During the festival, some of the scenes are changed around. In addition, Molayne and Kahili now show up, and so does Nanu. In fact, Nanu actually participates in the group Z-move part of the festival this time around rather than hide from behind. Mina is the new trainer that takes his place in that regard.

There's also a montage of certain events that happen following the Pokemon League battle. These scenes include:
  • Guzma and Plumeria informing the Team Skull members about Team Skull's disbandment. The grunts then take off their masks and become punk trainers while still doing the Skull pose.
  • Dexio and Sina are at the lab where you transform Zygarde between its forms. The scene then changes to show Zygarde in its 50% form in that one cave in Poni Island that looks exactly like its catching location in X/Y, implying that Zygarde is now catchable in that location in the USUM postgame.
  • Gladion departing to Kanto with Wicke and some Aether Foundation employees waving goodbye. Even Lusamine shows up to say goodbye to her son.
  • You and the people celebrating at the festival heading to the Ruins of Conflict to give prayers to Tapu Koko. As you are about to leave the sanctuary, Tapu Kokoko comes out and delivers a cry. However, it does not challenge you. Thus, you do not fight during the credits, unlike in Sun/Moon.
Then, there are two minutes of the rest of the credits finishing things off with all the Totem Pokemon, in sprite form, dancing around on the sides of the screen with Alolan-style patterns in the background. It's basically the credits of Heartgold/Soulsilver, except there aren't the sprites of the trainers moving about. The theme that plays during it is also a remix of the Island Trial/Kahuna battle themes.

Personally, while I like the fact the credits appear during the festival so that it makes the ending sequence much less shorter than Sun/Moon's, I wish they played the original credits theme during the part with the Totem Pokemon sprites. The credits from those games sounded much better and more pleasant compared to the track that plays in the last bit of the credits in USUM.

After the credits finish, there is a brief scene of you arriving back at your home. The screen then fades to black and says "The End." The original "The End" theme from Sun/Moon plays during this part, so I was glad to see they at least kept that.

Some overall thoughts on USUM upon completing the adventure.

I enjoyed USUM overall. I appreciated the gameplay changes such as Mantine Surfing, Battle Agency, the Alolan Photo Club, the fact leveling up Pokemon to level 100 is easier (thanks to Chanseys and Blisseys appearing in SOS battles on Poni Island), etc. I also liked the addition of those side quests that helped expand on the characterization of the Alola region.

Story-wise? I personally think the original Sun/Moon games were far superior. USUM's story is not bad, but many of the changes they tried to make to the story didn't improve anything for the most part. Some of the character motivations were more watered down, and to me, Lusamine is a much weaker villain in USUM compared to how she was in Sun/Moon. The way how USUM characterizes her goals felt quite messy to the say the least. I also didn't like the removal of the Exeggutor Island scene, which was central for expanding Lusamine's character and giving Lillie some great character development in the original games.

I will give the story some credit that it does do a good job building up Necrozma since it is foreshadowed and alluded it too several times in the game, but that was mostly the Ultra Recon Squad that do the foreshadowing. Speaking of the Ultra Recon Squad, I wasn't much of a fan of them in the long run. There literally just... there. While they are aliens from another world and are only learning what the Pokemon world is like for the first time, the URS show very little character. I remember watching some footage of UltraMoon prior to the games's release, and I found the two URS members there to be quite bland with little personality. In UltraSun, Dulse and Zossie are not much better. Dulse still feels plain except for when he got mad at Lusamine in the later portions of the game. Zossie is the only member of the URS that showed some personality, and thus, she was the one I liked the most. Granted, that's because she is the youngest of the URS members and thus shows more energy compared to the other three, but she still wasn't a character who I can say I fully like.

I'll probably give a more complete review of the game once I finish the post-game and the Rainbow Rocket episode, but I don't think I will take care of that until the end of this week since the busiest week of the semester is now upon me, and won't have the time to make a lengthy post like that, nor will I have to beat the UltraSun postgame until then.
I have no idea what they were thinking trying to make Lusamine some sort of anti-hero. It just didn't work and it made Lillie and Gladion look like they were in the wrong for deflecting from her in the first place.

I do think the story would've been way better if they changed everything and not just... cherry pick which dialogue to change from the last game because it does feel like they changed a couple of the text files and left it at that. Add Necrozma and then done.

Had we gotten a full AU with a different approach to the story and every characters motives completely different it would've been easier to swallow, or at least it would've made sense.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I don't care about Cellphone game AT ALL, but that is cool artwork. I wonder what Sword that is. It isn't Ragnell or Alondite are far as I can tell.
Heroes is the Mobile game. Cipher is a Card Game. Like Yugioh, Magic the Gathering, and the Pokemon TCG.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So
Universe 3 has 6 people left: Katopesla, Borareta, Koitsukai, Paparoni, Biarra and Pancea
Universe 4 has 3 people left: Damom, Gamisaras and Shantsa
Universe 7 has 7 people left: Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, Freiza, Android 18 and Android 17
Universe 11 has 3 people left: Jiren, Toppo and Dyspo

I think Universe 7 will lose Piccolo and the androids but ultimately Universe 3 and 4 will get erased soon.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

"Absolutely no sympathy nor mercy from me." Mode

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Heroes is the Mobile game. Cipher is a Card Game. Like Yugioh, Magic the Gathering, and the Pokemon TCG.
Ah, my mistake, I thought it was just art for Heroes. Still even if I'm not interested in the game itself, I still like the art.

So
Universe 3 has 6 people left: Katopesla, Borareta, Koitsukai, Paparoni, Biarra and Pancea
Universe 4 has 3 people left: Damom, Gamisaras and Shantsa
Universe 7 has 7 people left: Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, Freiza, Android 18 and Android 17
Universe 11 has 3 people left: Jiren, Toppo and Dyspo

I think Universe 7 will lose Piccolo and the androids but ultimately Universe 3 and 4 will get erased soon.
I'm betting that Piccolo will go out next. I think the Androids will be after him, but will maaaaybe fight the robots if they combine. I'm thinking the last 3 will be the saiyans, unless Vegeta gets knocked off by Toppo. I'm only saying that since Gohan's had more screentime this arc they'll have him in get one more major victory I feel, and I think Frieza planning something will maybe lead to the next arc...maybe. I just hope this keeps up and more of the Z-Fighters still get to keep fighting the good fight after this arc.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
But if regular Ike already gives no sympathy, then wouldn't a dark/evil Ike give all of the sympathy?
But that wouldn't be evil unless. . .

. . .Yandere Ike??

I guess that would be the opposite of how he normally is. . .

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Ah, my mistake, I thought it was just art for Heroes. Still even if I'm not interested in the game itself, I still like the art.

I'm betting that Piccolo will go out next. I think the Androids will be after him, but will maaaaybe fight the robots if they combine. I'm thinking the last 3 will be the saiyans, unless Vegeta gets knocked off by Toppo. I'm only saying that since Gohan's had more screentime this arc they'll have him in get one more major victory I feel, and I think Frieza planning something will maybe lead to the next arc...maybe. I just hope this keeps up and more of the Z-Fighters still get to keep fighting the good fight after this arc.
I love that Gohan has had a lot of screen time in this. He’s my favourite character and I really hope he has lots in the next arc. I’m pretty sure that Vegeta is gonna win the tournament.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Weird, the 3D on my 3DS is acting funny: The 3D layers are displaying in the reverse order, making it look weird..

Hard/soft resetting does fix it but for some reason it comes back.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm not protesting XBC2 but the characters are not realistic standards for women.
This is Jessica Alba:

How an actual woman, who's largely acknowledged as sexy irl, looks.
Pyra:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
you ever wish you could trust a company to not **** up a sequel to one of your favorite games but because yop dont youll never ask them if theres a chance of making it? thats me with bioware and jade empire

Ivander

Smash Legend
you ever wish you could trust a company to not **** up a sequel to one of your favorite games but because yop dont youll never ask them if theres a chance of making it? thats me with bioware and jade empire
This is my fear with Namco and Soul Calibur 6 after what they did to Soul Calibur 5 and it's developers.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I don't understand the fandom rivalry between Coco and The Book of Life.

It's because both happpen to be Day of the Dead films?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Book of Life was cool, but Coco made me cri.
10/10 Tacos for Pixar

I'm not protesting XBC2 but the characters are not realistic standards for women.
This is Jessica Alba:

How an actual woman, who's largely acknowledged as sexy irl, looks.
Pyra:
Inb4 Pyra was inspired by Sabrina Sabrok.

D

Deleted member

I did one last pull on the Legendary Banner and I got... a 3* Cecilia...
I could technically get enough Orbs for another pull but that'd involve either doing the Tower quests, Chain Challenges or Squad Assault 4 and, honestly, **** that

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Question for the American viewers; does the Coco movie include that bloody Frozen 21min. "short"?

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Damian Wayne just sucks. He's an unlikable brat, doesn't add anything interesting to the Batman franchise or bring out new sides of Bruce and with all these Robins they'll have to rename the batcave the aviary.
Damian Wayne is pretty gureto Robin imo. He and Jon Kent's book Super Sons is where he really gets to shine.

Unfortunately, he went through some character development hell with Titans vs. Teen Titans, where he devolved into a complete as- *shot*

...because the writer hadn't even read more recent material featuring Damian.

FeelsSadMan

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
****ing ****. I can’t get farther in RE Revelations. I have no health or ammunition.
From what I've read, you can scan amiibos to get ammunition. They had originally planned to make a Resident Evil line of amiibos to go with the game, but that was axed for whatever reason.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
From what I've read, you can scan amiibos to get ammunition. They had originally planned to make a Resident Evil line of amiibos to go with the game, but that was axed for whatever reason.
What about health? Am I screwed on that regard?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't understand the fandom rivalry between Coco and The Book of Life.

It's because both happpen to be Day of the Dead films?
Pretty much the case with those two. I like Book of Life more from a visual standpoint no doubt. But I'm sure Coco might be better written.

Keep in mind this also happened with A Bug's Life and Antz.

Question for the American viewers; does the Coco movie include that bloody Frozen 21min. "short"?
I heard it still does. So yeah, that sounds like a very mild form of torture.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Got a common blade from my first Rare Core Crystal use. For a Core Crystal meant for summoning Rare Blades, the RNG sucks.

Salt doesn't even begin to describe my feelings now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom